Deep Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please forgive me," he whispered in her ear. "I mean you no harm."

Davis knelt on the floor facing Natalia. He pulled her ass to the edge of the chair, and then flipped her legs over his shoulders. He lowered his face to her hairless pussy and licked her slit from top to bottom. Davis worked his tongue between her folds, teasing every surface and drinking every drop of juice that his efforts produced. He licked up and down both sides of her fleshy petals, flattened his tongue and probed her canal, and then flicked the tip of his tongue over her tiny pink clit.

Natalia tilted her chin upward. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and the palms of her hands pushed down on Franklin's shaved scalp. She arched her back while her thighs closed and squeezed Franklin's skull. Natalia's mouth opened, releasing a scream that rattled off every surface in the cavernous room.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Ah! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Davis continued licking. Natalia's screams rose another octave, and then dissolved into silence. The hands slapping the back of Franklin's skull became fists pounding his shoulders while Natalia's feet waved back and forth as though she were running in space.

Davis finally relented. He stood up, grabbed Natalia by the waist, and lifted her off the chair. He sat down and then lowered her onto his lap. With her eyes closed and her back to Davis, Natalia reached between her legs and grasped his fully erect cock. She rubbed the head against her clit, and then adjusted herself so that the purple mushroom was positioned against her pink opening. She slowly lowered her torso to Franklin's lap as her pussy stretched to accommodate the enormous black invader. Natalia bounced up and down on Franklin's lap, taking another inch of thick black cock with every descent of her ass.

"Ungh!" she groaned. "Ungh!"

Davis placed his huge hands on Natalia's tiny waist and lifted her with his powerful arms. The slender woman moaned every time she slid down his shaft. Natalia's breathing became more ragged as Davis increased the pace. Holding her with both hands, he slid her up and down his shaft as though he were masturbating.

Davis paused for a second to reach under Natalia's thighs. He pushed her legs up to her chest, smashing her knees against her small, firm breasts. He thrust in and out of her until her grunts became a long, sustained moan. He untucked her legs and then spun her around so that she was facing him. Manhandling the small woman like a giant with a toy doll, Davis pointed her feet to the sky so that she was folded in half on his lap.

Holding Natalia's folded form in his strong arms, and with his cock impaling her tight, slick, pussy, Davis stood up while continuing to thrust his organ in and out of her small body. With his cock still inside her, Davis walked to the edge of the room and pressed Natalia's back against the wall. Her feet resting on his shoulders, Davis thrust in and out of her, pushing his manhood deeper with every motion.

Dana squirmed in her chair. Oh my god! I've never seen anything like that. This is so fucking hot! Her face flushed red as she fought the urge to slip a finger into her pussy.

The muscles on Franklin's back glistened with sweat. His buttocks clenched and unclenched as he rolled his hips forward and backward.

"Unghhhhhh!" Natalia cried out. "Fill me!"

Natalia leaned forward and pressed her lips against Franklin's chin. She bounced her head all over his face, searching for his mouth. When she found it, she pressed her lips against his and forced her tongue between his teeth. Suspended between the hard wall and Franklin's harder chest, Natalia wrapped her arms around his head kissed him with same urgency as his cock slamming in and out of her pussy.

Crespo refused to watch. Instead, he glared at Las Casas with a dark fury that was only restrained by Ana's pistol jammed into his ear.

Las Casas glanced from Crespo to Natalia and Davis, and then back to Crespo. An amused smile creased his lips as he watched Crespo suffer. Davis was giving Natalia the fucking of her life, and Crespo was unable to stop it.

"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!" Natalia's cry filled the room. "Ungh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Davis thrust in and out of Natalia with a renewed fury. Every thrust was punctuated with a loud grunt.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Davis and Natalia's raucous duet reached a crescendo as Natalia bit the big man's lip. He thrust into her a final time, and then backed away from the wall. Natalia collapsed to the floor as a flood of semen poured from her gaping hole.

Davis bent over and kissed her cheek, then scooped her up in his arms and cradled her. Natalia was panting; tears ran down her cheeks as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Franklin," Las Casas said.

"Yes."

"Take her to your room."

"And then?"

"She's yours."

"Thank you, boss."

Leaving their clothes behind, Davis carried Natalia's limp, naked body out of the room.

"Fucker!" Crespo screamed. "I'll kill you!" He glared first at the retreating Davis, and then at Las Casas, Micaela, and Ana in turn. "And you! And you! And you! You're dead! You're all dead! All of you! Dead! Do you hear me? Dead! I'll kill all of you god damned mother fucking bastards!"

"This is your fault, Arquilio. Tell me what I want to know and the torture ends."

"I don't have the money. I'm telling you, I didn't steal $30 million from you."

"You keep saying that, yet I am not convinced."

"Chingòn, mother fucker, I don't know what you are talking about!"

Las Casas pulled the phone from his pocket and tapped the screen.

Oh God, what now? That bastard is going to destroy his entire family just to hold on to the money.

"A curious choice of words, Arquilio. Here you are prostrated before me, while every man in this room has a gun pointed at your head, and you're making threats? You should be begging me for your life."

"You're insane, Jorge. I don't care what they're telling you, I don't have your money."

"Arquilio, I know you have always thought yourself to be smarter than me. And I admit, in some ways you are. But your attempt to parse words with me is insulting."

"What are you talking about?"

"I notice that you are very careful to state that you don't have my money. I believe you. We've searched the entire house, and it's clear that the money is not here. In this case, however, what you are not saying is just as revealing as what you do say."

"You're talking in circles, old friend."

"And you are engaged in a game of deception. It is a game that you will lose. What you are not saying is that you have not stolen from me."

"Jorge, it's obvious that is what I meant."

"What is obvious is that you are a thief, a liar, and a traitor."

"You misjudge me."

"Do I?"

The door opened and two men walked in leading another woman with a black bag over her head. This woman was wearing clothing like the first two, but was much heavier than her predecessors. Her knee-length embroidered dress covered a plump but shapely form featuring full breasts, a round belly, an ample backside, and thick legs that tapered to delicate feet. She held tightly to her captors' arms as she tottered across the room. Her heavy breasts swayed from side to side with every tentative step, while her ample butt jiggled suggestively.

Las Casas rose from his chair and walked to the center of the room. He stopped next to the captive woman and placed his hand on the top of the bag.

"A minute ago, old friend, you called me 'mother fucker,'" Las Casas sneered at Crespo. "Do you remember?"

"Of course, and I'll say it again. Mother fucker."

"Your words were prophetic."

Las Casas pulled the bag off the woman's head, revealing an older woman in her late 50s with short auburn hair, brown eyes, and a stern expression.

"Mamá!" Crespo screamed.

Oh god! Oh god oh god oh god oh god. That fucking asshole can't let his mother be raped, can he? Talk. Please talk. It's time for this to end. Just talk and Las Casas will let her go, I know he will. Don't make him do it. Please. Please, just tell him where the money is.

"Goddamn you, Jorge!" Crespo shouted "Let her go!"

"That's up to you," Las Casas said. "Tell me where my money is, and I won't touch her."

"I'll kill you! You're dead! You're a dead man, Jorge! You're dead!"

"You're an idiot."

Las Casas reached for the zipper on the back of the woman's dress. He pulled it all the way down, then helped the dress fall to the floor.

"I'm very sorry, Josefina, that your son has put you in this situation."

"Jorge, my son is many things. He is a criminal and a murderer–I know that. His glamorous lifestyle–just like yours–is built upon his participation in an international criminal enterprise. I am not blind to my son's sins, Jorge. Barring some kind of miraculous intervention, when his days are over his soul will rot in hell for all eternity–as will yours. But my son loves me, and he would not allow me to suffer if he could prevent it. Whatever it is that you believe he has taken from you, I'm sure that you are mistaken."

"I wish that were true, Señora. I wish that were true. But everyone has a price, and Arquilio has determined his. That he would allow his mother to stand naked in front of all these men must tell you that you do not know him like you think you do."

"I know my son, Jorge. I know what he would do for me. I can do no less for him. Do to me what you will, but I'm telling you that my son has not done whatever offense you believe he committed."

"So be it."

Las Casas unfastened her bra and threw it on the floor with her dress. Her back, shoulders, and even her heavy breasts were marked with indentations from the bra. Her dark areolas framed small nipples that pointed to the floor. He pulled her panties down her hips, revealing an ample ass and a full black bush.

He took a step back and removed his shirt and shoes. He untied his pants and let them fall to the floor.

"No! Mamá! Don't do it! You bastard! You're dead, Jorge! Do you hear me? Dead!"

"Silence, Arquilio! If he says one more word, Ana, put a bullet in his skull."

"It's OK, son. I've been violated by worse men than this. I'll survive."

Crespo put his head down and sobbed.

I can't watch this. Dana looked down at the table. She squeezed her eyes shut, and then clenched her teeth and put her hand over her brow as a shield. What a bastard. What a cop killing, sister, wife and mother hating bastard. I hope Las Casas kills him.

Las Casas stepped in front of Josefina and put his hands on her shoulders. He guided her to her knees and then offered her his flaccid cock. She closed her eyes, took it in her mouth, and sucked. In a matter of seconds it started to swell. In less than a minute it reached its full length and girth. Josefina's cheeks bulged as the thick shaft stretched her lips and filled her mouth.

Jorge withdrew his erect cock from Josefina's mouth. He helped her to her feet and then led her to the chair where Davis had fucked Natalia a few minutes earlier. Las Casas nudged her into position on the chair. He directed her to kneel on the seat with her back toward him, and to lean forward with her arms wrapped around the chair back.

"You can't look at my face, Jorge?" she asked.

"I prefer to remember you as someone other than the whore mother of a traitor and thief," Las Casas responded.

"Whatever will help you sleep at night."

Josefina clung to the back of the chair. Her face was pressed against the fabric while her drooping breasts and soft belly sagged almost to the seat cushion. Las Casas stood behind her and lined up the head of his cock with the entrance to Josefina's pussy. He rubbed the head up and down her slit several times, and then took a step backward. He spit on his fingers and then parted Josefina's pink folds with his moist digits.

"What's wrong, Jorge, I'm not wet enough for you? I guess you don't turn me on that much. I prefer men with some intelligence."

Las Casas thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy. When he was satisfied with the moisture in her canal, he removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock.

"Damn, I was starting to like that. It's probably all downhill from here."

"Woman, you talk too much."

Las Casas pushed forward, burying his entire cock inside her in one hard thrust.

"Ungh!" she grunted.

Las Casas pulled out so that just the head was still inside her, then pushed in again with even more force.

"Let's see if you can talk while I'm pounding your fat old pussy."

"Are you going to pound me with your finger?"

Smack!

Las Casas slapped Josefina's ass cheek with the palm of his hand. He grabbed her fleshy hips and slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. Her heavy tits swayed and her hanging belly jiggled with every thrust. Las Casas pulled all the way out and then slammed his groin against her fat ass over and over. The sound of his body smashing into her backside filled the room.

"I thought you were going to use your cock," Josefina taunted. "I've been fucked harder by drunken old men in a nursing home."

Smack! Smack!

Las Casas slapped both ass cheeks.

"Are you trying to turn me on now? That little appendage of yours sure isn't doing the job."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Las Casas slapped both cheeks until they were red.

"Is that all you've got? I can almost feel your hands slapping my ass. At least I'm getting something from you."

What is she doing? Is she trying to get herself killed?

Dana raised her eyes and parted her fingers. She saw Las Casas reach for the woman's hair and pull her head backward. He was thrusting in and out of Josefina's pussy faster and harder than he ever had with her. The older woman's raised backside was as wide as the chair, and apparently more cushioned. She absorbed the thrusts of his thick cock with ease.

Josefina continued to taunt Las Casas.

"Can someone turn on the TV? I'm falling asleep."

Las Casas pulled her hair again, forcing her to look straight up at the ceiling. He spit on her face, then pushed her face into the cushion.

Josefina turned her face to the side.

"If you're planning to fuck me sometime today, why don't you eat my pussy first? If you're just going to tickle my clit, then don't bother. I'll wait for a real man to show up."

Please stop taunting him. Please. This isn't helping.

"Josefina," Las Casas said, "shut your fucking mouth."

Las Casas pulled his cock out of her pussy, placed the tip against her asshole, and pushed. He grabbed her wrists and pulled back on her arms for leverage. The helmet pressed against her unprepared sphincter–it resisted for several seconds before surrendering to the brute force burrowing its way inside her.

"Ungh! Woooooo!" Josefina groaned. "So that's how you're going to play it."

"Maricòn!" Crespo shouted. "You fuck like a faggot!"

"Are you afraid that I might cause her to abort one of your siblings?"

"Let me loose so I can kill you!"

"Shut up, traitor. Watch me fuck your mother's fat ass."

Las Casas pulled on Josefina's wrists, causing sharp pains to ripple through her arms and back.

"I thought you were a man, Jorge. You fuck like a monkey."

Enraged by her words, Las Casas pulled on her arms and slammed his cock in and out of her asshole. Her body shook with every thrust.

"Is that all you've got?"

What is she doing? That old woman is crazy.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a real man!"

Las Casas pounded the old woman's ass with all the force he could generate. Sweat dripped off his forehead as he thrust in and out of the woman. All eyes in the room were focused on Las Casas as he drilled the woman's fat ass with a level of anger and violence none had ever witnessed.

Dana tried her best to comprehend the situation. She hated Crespo for everything he had done, and everything that he was allowing to happen. What a greedy bastard! Allowing his sister, wife and mother to be taken so brutally. What kind of code do these people live by? How would Detective Trujillo's widow feel? Would this make up for the loss of her beautiful husband? Such a handsome man. Is this justice?

"Fuck me, you pussy! Fuck my fat ass! Fuck it hard!" Josefina screamed.

"Ungh!" Las Casas grunted as the cum rose up from his balls. "Ungh! Mmmmmmm! Ungh!"

"Now!" Josefina shouted.

Dana looked up just as Las Casas emptied his balls into Josefina's bowels.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Crespo lurch free of Ana, spin around, and knock the gun from her hand. Both of them dove on the floor to retrieve it. Crespo fell on the pistol, and then a shot rang out.

All eyes in the room turned to see Dana holding Las Casas' gun. The barrel was pointed at Crespo, who was laying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"No!" Josefina screamed. "Mi hijo!"

Dana got up from behind the table and hurried over to Crespo. She kicked the gun away from him and then lowered her ear to his mouth. His breathing was faint, but he was still alive. She placed her lips against his ear and whispered so that only he could hear.

"Die, cop killer."

Crespo's eyes widened and a croak escaped from his throat.

Dana placed the barrel to his temple and fired. Crespo's head exploded.

"No! No! No!" Josefina shrieked. "Arquilio! My son!"

"Take her out of here," Las Casas said to Micaela.

Micaela signaled for another man to join her, and the two of them dragged Josefina from the room.

Las Casa put on his pants and walked over to Dana. Dana handed him the pistol and then broke into tears.

"Well, well, well," Las Casas said. "It seems that I was right about you. There is more to you than meets the eye."

"I'm sorry ... I didn't ... he was going for the gun ... I ..."

"It's OK, lovely lady, it's OK. You saved my life."

"But ... I ... I ... killed ... him."

"He was already dead."

"But ... your money ... now ..."

"He wasn't going to tell me where it was. Once he let his sister get used and didn't talk, I knew he was never going to give anything away."

"But ... how ..."

"Davis and the accountant will find it. I have faith in them."

The door opened and a fully-clothed Davis entered with another man.

class=WordSection2>

"Lydia, you know Franklin already. I'd like you to meet my accountant, Mateo Hernandez. Mateo, this is Lydia Zapata. Ms. Zapata will be working for us in a very important capacity."

Hernandez extended his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Lydia."

"Likewise."

Dana took his hand and looked up at his face. He had a warm smile that no doubt melted women's hearts and opened their thighs, short black hair, a black mustache and goatee, and dazzling blue eyes.

That face. I've seen those eyes before. That's Detective Trujillo!

Oh my god! What have I done?

To be concluded...

* * * *

I want to thank my beta reader, Etaski, and my editor, Linda62953, for their assistance on this story.