Deep Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck. Goddamn it. Dana buried her face in the cushions and sobbed.

"I don't know why you're acting like this," the General teased. "At my age, there is no finer pleasure than the firm body of a beautiful young woman. You are giving me a gift that I will remember all of the remaining days of my life."

I hope you die soon, bastard.

Dana tried to disassociate her mind from her body in an effort to block out the pain. She thought of the academy; she thought of her friends and her career; and then she thought of Levan. Levan would never treat me so brutally. Levan is gentle and loving. Levan would shower me with kisses and caress my skin. Levan would honor me and protect me.

But he's not protecting me. It's his fault I'm in this mess. Levan, Espinoza, and Hendricks–where are they? Why didn't anyone rescue me? How did I end up in Cuba?

The General continued sawing in and out of Dana's bruised and broken rectum. He paused on several occasions to squirt more lube onto his cock, but otherwise maintained his steady pace for over thirty minutes. Dana buried her face and sobbed into the cushions as flames engulfed her raw asshole.

There was a knock at the door, but the General ignored it. The door opened a crack and one of Las Casas' men poked his head in the salon.

"El Jefe will be here in ten minutes," he said.

The General nodded at the man, who then withdrew his head and closed the door. The General increased his pace.

Dana wrapped her arms around the thick leather-covered cushion in an effort to brace herself for the inevitability of the General's final assault. Her hand slid into the gap between the sofa arm and the bench. She felt a hard object wedged into the gap. She wrapped her hand around it as her mind raced. The bug! I forgot about the bug! I have to plant it before Las Casas returns.

"Fuck me!" she demanded through clenched teeth. "Fuck my ass! C'mon, give it to me!"

Hurry up and cum, damn it. I'm running out of time.

"Mmm, yes, I knew you would enjoy it, eventually," the General gloated. "A whore always likes it when a real man takes her and roughs her up a little."

The General grabbed a fistful of her hair and snapped her head backward so that she was looking up at the ceiling. He spit on her face, and then pushed it into the cushions. His pace quickened as he raced to achieve orgasm before Las Casas returned.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Give me that big cock!"

"Mmmm, oh yes, puta, take it. Take it. Take my cock in your tight little whore ass."

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me like a whore! Fuck it!"

"Get ready, whore. Get ready. Almost there. Almost."

"Do it. Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass. Fuck my whore ass!" Sell it. I've got to sell it.

"It's cumming. Almost. It's cumming."

"Fuck it! Fuck it! Make me cum! Fuck me with that big hard cock!"

"Ungh! Ahhhhhhh! Ungh! Oh, yes! Ungh!"

"Oh, baby. Oh, baby. That's so good. Your cock is so good. So good. Mmmmm." You ass raping old pervert. Why don't you go home and try fucking your wife like that? Afraid she'll cut off your balls?

The General withdrew his cock and reached for his clothes.

"Don't you want to clean up, first?" Dana asked. "Your cock was drilling my asshole almost to my stomach."

"Of course, of course."

"If you look in the cabinet behind the bar, you should find some hand towels. There's bottled water in the mini refrigerator. There might even be some liquid soap back there, as well."

"My dear, you're forgetting just who is the guest and who is the whore."

"I'm sorry." Fuck!

Dana stood and walked behind the bar. She located several small towels, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and two bottles of water. She returned to the sofa and handed the General a towel. She set the remaining supplies on the cocktail table.

"Why are you giving me this? I'm not a maid. That's your job."

Dana frowned for a second, but regained her composure before the General could see her face. She poured water onto one of the hand towels and cleaned his still erect cock. She then squirted some hand sanitizer onto her palm and massaged the length of the General's cock.

"Thank you," he said, "but I don't think we have time for round three."

Thank God for small miracles. Dana poured water onto another towel and wiped her pussy and ass. She placed the damp towel on the cushion between her leg and the sofa arm. She watched the General put on his pants and underwear, and waited for him to bend over to tie his shoes. When he sat on a lounge chair with his shoes between his feet, Dana eased her hand beneath the towel and into the sofa. She watched the General bend over. She fished the capsule out of its hiding spot, and covered it with the damp cloth. She slid the towel onto her lap and waited. When the General reached for his second shoe, she stuffed the capsule into her pussy. Her hand returned to the cushion just as the General was sitting up in his chair.

"Can I get you anything?" Dana asked.

"Some cold water, please," the General answered. "In a glass."

Dana gathered the towels and water bottles and walked behind the bar. She squatted on the floor and removed the capsule from her pussy. She opened it, removed the bug, and returned the capsule to her vagina. Just as she was attaching the adhesive surface of the bug to the underside of a shelf, the door opened. Dana grabbed a bottle of water and stood up, without switching the device to the 'on' position.

"El General!" Las Casas' voice boomed. "I trust Lydia has taken good care of you?"

"She is, as you say, a very rare gem. I was most impressed with her skills. In fact, I was so impressed that I would like to make an offer for her."

Dana's heart stopped beating for a second. Her eyes grew wide and a gasp escaped her lips.

Las Casas chuckled.

"I'm afraid, old friend, that this one is not for sale."

"That's rather ungracious of you, Señor Las Casas. I'm leaving you with my dear sweet twins–as gifts, no less–and you will not entertain an offer to sell me your newly acquired whore? She can't be worth that much to you already that would spurn the good faith offer of a dear old friend?"

"I appreciate your generosity, esteemed General. However, there would be complications if I were to sell Lydia to you. She is an American. She would not adapt well to living on your island, and that would lead to problems at the highest level. Problems would lead to scrutiny, and that is something none of us can afford."

"Jorge, you have left Americans here in the past."

"That was different. Those girls were ... damaged. They fell through the cracks and were already forgotten long before I made their acquaintance. This one would be missed."

"My twins will be missed."

"By you, yes, but I suspect that your wife will be pleased when they do not return. The important point is, that no one will be looking for them. And where I am taking them, no one will question their presence. I can't say the same for Lydia. If I were to leave her here, there would be consequences."

"Very well. I suspected as much, but I had to ask."

Dana breathed a sigh of relief.

* * * *

After the General departed, Las Casas led Dana to his stateroom. He opened the garment bag and laid her clothes out on the bed. There were two dresses, two pairs of shorts, a half dozen tops, two skirts, a pair of jeans, and a tailored suit.

"That should be sufficient until we reach our next destination, no?" Las Casas asked.

"That depends. Where are we going?"

"Barranquilla."

"Colombia?" Dana gulped.

"Of course. Is there another?"

"I ... I ... I don't know, actually. That's kind of ... far from home."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

"I'm sure you will." Dana closed her eyes and fought back a tear.

"There is one problem," she said.

"Oh?"

"There's no underwear in here. No bras, panties ... hose."

"Lydia, it's summertime in the Tropics. Who wears underwear? You're lucky I requested any clothing at all for you."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for everything you've done. I just, you know ... I don't go commando."

"Commando?"

"Never mind."

"The twins brought suitcases. If you need anything, check with them."

"Where are they?"

"They will be staying in the next cabin."

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be in the communications salon. I have some business that needs my attention."

"When are we leaving?"

"We left fifteen minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Stay inside until we're out of Cuban waters. One of my men will let you know when it's safe for you to come out."

"Safe?"

"The Cubans are very strict when it comes to immigration matters. I pay for certain privileges, but it is imperative that they are exercised in a discreet manner."

"Gotcha."

"I'll see you at dinner."

Las Casas turned and left the stateroom. Dana waited until the door was closed, and then curled up in the bed and cried herself to sleep.

* * * *

Later in the afternoon, Dana got up from the bed and put on shorts and a tank top. She went next door and knocked, but no one answered. She knocked a second time, but still got no response. She turned the handle and cracked open the door. Peering into the room, she saw four suitcases, clothing and personal items spread all over the bed, but the occupants were missing.

Dana shrugged and headed for the stairs. She reached the second level and went out onto the rear deck. Stepping into the late afternoon sun, she found the twins reclining in the Jacuzzi with a pitcher of daiquiris.

"La puta!" Micaela shouted. "Come and join us."

"I'm not a whore," Dana responded.

"Of course you aren't," Micaela said. "Neither are we."

"Men fuck us and leave money behind, but we aren't whores," Ana said. "The money just falls out of their pockets."

"And we were going to fuck someone, right?" Micaela smiled at Ana.

"Somehow we just end up with the men whose wives don't know how to patch the holes in their clothing." Ana laughed.

"Or how to suck dick." Micaela and Ana slapped a high five.

"I'm not ... whatever."

Dana took off her clothes and climbed into the Jacuzzi. She settled into a corner seat facing Micaela. The hot, bubbling water helped ease the stiffness from her joints. She positioned her lower back against a jet and felt the tension drain from her body.

"This is nice," Dana said.

"Hey, sunshine," Micaela splashed water at Dana. "How long have you been whoring?"

"I told you, I'm not a whore."

"Then how did you end up in El Jefe's bed? Are you his mistress?" Ana asked.

"I'm a waitress. I was serving food and drinks at his party. Another girl got sick, and I took her place."

"So you're some kind of Cinderella?" Micaela asked. "This boat is your floating magic pumpkin? Las Casas is your handsome prince?"

"Show me your glass slippers," Ana teased.

"It's nothing like that."

"I'm not buying it," Micaela sneered. "Something about you just doesn't add up."

"What do you mean?"

"Your story seems too convenient," Micaela said. "Lonely little waitress slash whore goes to bed and wakes up to find herself mistress to one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world? I don't buy it."

"I don't care what you think." Dana's face was already flushed from the heat and steam, but it felt even warmer as a wave of emotion overcame her. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "I just want to go home."

"Leave her alone." Ana glared at Micaela. "Can't you see she's scared?"

Ana eased over to Dana and wrapped her arms around her.

"Don't worry. My sister and I will watch out for you. You'll be safe with us. Isn't that true, Micaela?"

"As long as she checks out, she doesn't have anything to worry about from me."

"Micaela," Ana said. "We're going to protect her. Right?"

"Of course."

Dana surrendered to Ana's embrace. She buried her face in Ana's shoulder as a flood of tears poured down her cheeks.

"Everything will be OK." Ana stroked Dana's back. "Just be strong."

"How come the two of you aren't afraid?"

"Girl, after what we've already been through, this is a fucking vacation. It's like we're on a cruise, or something." Micaela tilted her head back and laughed. "El General–and before him, the Justice Minister–those are some seriously fucked up old men."

"What did they do to you?"

"It's not so much about what they did to us–although there was enough of that–but more of what they made us do," Ana said.

"To each other?"

"To their rivals," Micaela answered.

"And there were plenty of those," Ana added.

"Why did the General leave you with Las Casas?"

"He owed us for everything we did for him," Micaela said. "It was a sizeable tab."

"He has cancer." Ana looked at her sister. "His days are numbered. He was worried about retaliation against us after he's gone."

"Las Casas smuggled us out of the country for him," Micaela said. "He gave us a chance for a new life."

"What will you do?"

"We're hoping that once we get to Colombia, Las Casas will make us his body guards." The twins smiled at one another.

"He has plenty of enemies, you know." Micaela glared at Dana.

"We're very highly trained," Ana added.

"Hell, we're fucking dangerous." Micaela grinned.

"I'm sure he does." Dana frowned. "And I'm sure you are."

* * * *

After two days skirting the southern Cuban coast, they spent the next three days in open ocean, where Dana saw nothing but other boats and a variety of marine life. On the sixth day, Dana was taking a walk around the outer deck when she spotted a patch of land in the distance. Excited, she returned to the stateroom she shared with Las Casas. The bed was still unmade and evidence of their morning fuck was still visible as a large wet spot on the lower sheet. Las Casas was sitting on the edge of the bed talking into a cell phone.

"Two hours," he said into the phone. "I'll deal with it then."

He closed the phone and set it on a table.

"I saw some land," Dana said to Las Casas. "Are there islands off the coast of Colombia?"

"Yes, there are. But you didn't see one of those."

"I'm ... confused. Where are we?"

"The island you saw is Roatán. We're going to Honduras."

"Honduras? You said we were going to Colombia."

"There's been a change of plans. We had to make a detour."

"Why? What happened?'

"Don't worry about it. We'll get to Colombia. But first, I have to take care of some business in Roatán."

Las Casas reached for the phone and punched in another number.

"Luis," he said crisply. "Where's the accountant? ... Tell him to get Franklin and bring all the printouts, wire transfer confirmations, and account statements ... That's right, everything ... Keep them busy until I arrive ... I can't wait to hear his explanation. "

* * * *

Dana stood on the deck and watched as the land mass grew closer. At first it appeared as an emerald green jewel amid a field of blue, but as it filled more of the horizon, Dana saw patches of color breaking up the green. A field of brown and white resolved itself into a massive house with a terra cotta roof and a long dock jutting into the water. Several small boats and a large yacht were tied up along the seawall. As the dock drew closer, Dana saw several armed men stationed at regular intervals. A handful of men stood at the center of the structure.

It took a good twenty minutes for the ship to dock. Men on the boat threw ropes to the men on the dock, and a structure on wheels was rolled into position for disembarkation. Several men boarded, and several others disembarked. Seemingly forgotten, Dana stood at the bow and watched the activity while she waited for instructions.

Las Casas finally emerged with the twins flanking him. Dressed in identical khaki-colored slacks, navy blue t-shirts, dark sunglasses and black boots, and with their black haired pulled back into tight pony tails, the twins cut imposing figures. They each wore a handgun holstered around the waist, and an automatic assault weapon slung over their shoulders.

Las Casas wore black slacks, a white linen guayabera, and a white fedora with a black band. The bulges in his shirt revealed at least two weapons concealed in his slacks. He carried the box of cigars the General gave him in Havana.

"Lydia," Las Casas called.

"Yes, sir." Lydia hurried to meet him.

"Stay in my stateroom until I summon you. Once I assess matters, I will send for you. But until then, stay out of sight."

"Is it dangerous?"

"The situation here is ... unstable. It will be safest for you below deck."

"What about you?"

"My people should be in control."

"Then why can't I go with you?"

"Until I have a chance to assess the situation with my own eyes, I prefer to exercise caution where you are concerned."

"I see."

"Now lock yourself in my stateroom, and don't open the door for anyone but myself or the twins. Understand?"

"Yes."

"This shouldn't take long."

Las Casas turned and made this way off the boat, followed by the twins. He was joined by six of the men who were waiting for him on the dock. The six men formed a hexagon around Las Casas, Micaela and Ana. They moved together as one, covering the distance from the dock to the house in tight formation.

Dana retreated to the stateroom she shared with Las Casas. She pulled back a curtain and peered through a heavily tinted window. Las Casas, the twins, and the six other men reached the rear entrance of the house. They disappeared into the back entrance, followed by ten more men who seemed to materialize out of the lush tropical vegetation.

An hour later the rear door opened and a single person exited. It was one of the twins, who sprinted toward the dock, weapon in hand. Dana stood by the stateroom door and waited for a knock. It was a long thirty seconds before she heard the rapping of knuckles against the hardwood door.

"Lydia, you can come out."

Dana unlocked the door and opened it.

"He's ready for you, now," Ana said.

"What's going on in there?"

"Justice."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see once you get inside. Hurry."

"I'm right behind you."

The two made their way off the ship. Dana admired the landscaping even as she wilted in the heat and humidity. I thought Miami was hot. This is ridiculous. By the time she reached the rear door, her face was flushed and a sheen of sweat covered her forehead. So much for my hair. I hope there's somewhere on this island I can get some products.

Ana led Dana through the kitchen, past a dining room, and into a large room that served as the main entertainment area in the house. Plush furniture filled the room; paintings and statues decorated every wall and empty corner. Las Casas was seated behind a heavy wooden table placed at one end of the room. There was an empty chair to his left. Micaela was standing behind him. At least a dozen armed men were standing at attention around the perimeter of the room.

"Lydia," Las Casas' voice boomed from the far end of the room. "I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting. Please forgive me."

Las Casas stood as Lydia walked toward him.

"It's quite alright. I'm not some delicate flower requiring constant care."

"Come and sit beside me."

Las Casa pulled the empty chair from the table. Lydia walked around the table and sat. Las Casas returned to his seat as Ana took her place next to Micaela.

"Unfortunately, my dear sweet Lydia, there is more to my business than enjoying good food and drink and the wonderful company of a lovely woman. Sometimes, I'm afraid, my work is truly ugly. Business can be filthy, and there are days when the filth must be cleansed. Today is a cleaning day. Today I must deal with a betrayal by someone very close to me. Someone I trusted. Someone I loved like family."