Deidre's Birthday Morning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess? It seems our man Jack here had something badly jostled from the punch to the head Richard gave him. The only sense he seemed not to have come to after recovering from my boobing his face was his sense of self preservation.

Wanting to get the hell out of that situation, I scrambled back to my feet pulling my book bag with me. Draping it over my shoulder, I crossed my arms over my chest to prevent any further jiggling, as well as cover up. In refusing to pull my arms away from being folded protectively over my boobs I came to the sudden realization that there is a time and place for a woman to appreciate a gentleman opening a door for her. I sure as hell wasn't going to undo my arms in front of this crowd to open my own damn door.

Yea.

But then again. I'd never go bra-less in the first place and we know how well that worked out for me.

Looking over at Richard's quizzical expression I signaled that I was ok. I just wanted to get this behind me and get to my armor. Karen slide up beside me as I quickly headed towards my locker. "I know how hard it is for you but I see you trying and that means allot to me." Karen chirped in her cheerful manner. I wasn't actually. It just turned out that way and I'm still cursing the effect having a bath has.

Damn tub. Hate the tub. The tub is evil. It's a completely different state of being then when you're swimming.

Giving a half shrug and a quirk of an attempted smile, I hummed a response to Karen. "I'll see you at lunch." she called out as she bounded off towards her first class. Reaching my locker I quickly opened it and retrieved a much need piece of armor. Crumpling the sports bra up, I was about to place it into my bag as discretely as possible for a full high school hallway when Amy popped up beside me.

Being startled, I emitted a squeak. I been doing that a lot lately. Squeaking that is. It's unnerving. "Everyone thinks I don't know what's going on." Amy said. "Huh?" I replied with a confused expression. "You don't need to put that on. It feels nice without it and that scares you." I continued with my confused blank stare. A gentle expression came over Amy's face that I'd never thought she's be capable of. "You got weirded out because you were plopped into it without being ready." Amy continued. Great. Now I'm being psycho analyzed Smiling as she stretched out her hand to give me something she went on to say. "If you did it by your own choice you might enjoy it more."

Being still not completely sure of what she was talking about I hesitantly accepted what she was handing me. "Pick one." She said with a smile as she made her way past me. "Either way. Have fun birthday girl."

THWAP!

Again with the damn squeak. I frowned as I jumped around and Amy giggled. "That's one from me, seventeen to go." Ahh crap. All this and my first class hasn't even started yet. In fact it's just about to. I decided to quickly unwrap the package that Amy gave me. Wrinkling my nose when I felt it was material. I unfurled it to find it was a top. Pink with a very recognizable long eared rodent emblem from a magazine I used to read articles from. Rolling my eyes, I looked down the hall and saw Amy giving me the thumbs up before ducking around the corner.

"Dayum, that shit is hot." A guy's voice called out. He quickly ducked behind his buddy for cover as I crumpled the top and threatened to wallop him one. With both hands not covering my chest I received half a dozen more cat calls from him before other guy's in the hall made comments of their own.

Snarling, I slammed my locker closed and stormed off for the girl's bathroom. I had just a couple of minutes before class and it was on the other side of the school. Dropping my bag I pulled off my top and retrieved my sports bra pausing when Amy's voice resounded in my head. "Pick one." Great. Just great. Put on my armor and disappoint both Karen and Amy, or prance in playboy pink. Fuck guy's have it easy. It's no sweat to come off as an insensitive prick then turn around later after the bar of expectation has been lowered and look like a local folk hero by an otherwise small act of kindness.

Fine.

I'll at least try on the top. Fuck I hated teenage drama the first time around. Never participated in it but now I seem to be in a quagmire of it. Flicking the shirt out, I cringed at the pinkness of it and pulled it over my head. When I flicked my hair out from under the top the bell rang. Crap. Extra reason to be the center of attention. Walking into class late was always guaranteed to get all eyes on you. Hurriedly, I stood in front of the mirror and chanted out a checklist of what the top was. "Pink, bra-less showing lots of cleavage and tummy."

I didn't mind the occasional lower neck line female shirts have or showing my midriff, but I don't have any cleavage tops. Well, that is except this one. Low cut and rather widely at that. Pressing my hand at the bottom of the top I checked how it situated it's self on me. I don't want to be showing any underboob. Cleavage was bad enough.

"I'd so do me." I muttered. Crap what the hell was I doing? I felt fricken the dizzy of being high. I quickly scooped up my other top and bra, shoving them into my book bag and made my way to my first class. It was like I could feel every movement my bouncings made as I strode through the hall way. It was already too late to quell any raging nipples happening. I was quite sure that even those with sight would enjoy reading the articles of playboy braille on my chest. Even if it was only one bump on the right and one on the left.

When I reached class I paused and took a deep breath before entering as quietly as I could. "Vous êtes en retard Madame Lee." Came the teacher's chastising voice. He didn't even look up from the papers on his desk. French class and the guy was a holier than thou prick. Sure enough everyone else's eyes were on me and the closest free desk was on the other side of the room. Crap.

"Désolé " I responded with rather than correct the teacher as to my adapted last name. Without thinking of the implications, I had inadvertently chose the same hyphenated last name Richard had due to Aaron and Witchy poo keeping their names when they married. They had also chosen some middle names to throw in there based on Aaron's family tree, just as they had with Richard. That'd make me Deidre Nissa Freya Holm-Lee.

Shaddap.

Don't even fricken go there. I was in a state of confusion when this shit all began so don't blame me.

It's the parent's fault. Pffft.

I made my way to the free desk and took a seat. Just as I suspected all eyes were watching me, so I quickly took out my books and buried my face in them. Yes, I made sure not to have my sports bra or other shirt fall out in the process.

French was a fairly easy class, even though the teacher was a prick. I'd become fluent in 8 languages previously and had a life time to perfect them. Text book French is a lot different than spoken Canadian French, much the same way North American English is different than proper English.

I suspect that Canada is the midway stepping stone before the language degrades wholly. You have France French to Quebec French to Creole. Much like England English to North American English to Ebonics. I mean seriously, what the hell it up with that? Although I'd give Creole a considerable amount more credit as a language then I would Ebonics. Maybe I'm just too old. Pffft.

As class plodded along with that annoying tick, pause, pause, tock of those school clocks, I realized that by sending my mind in the linguistic journey I had done, that I managed to gain a considerable amount of desensitizing neutrality over my nipples. Shit. Scratch that. There they go again.

Note to self. When gaining control, don't lose it by thinking about what it is you're trying not to think about. Damn it. Hormones and that damn tub. My height wasn't going to be helpful either. I have the distinct advantage of knowing what it's like standing in front of a top like this and looking into the chasm. However, now my abyss will be what's staring back.

"Brrrrrrring" There goes the bell scaring me the hell out of my thoughts. "Merde." I muttered as I felt my chest jostle. Now I had to make my way through the quagmire of a high school hallway to my next class. English. You have to love the irony of that. It's a Canadian thing.

I made my way across the room and paused with a foreboding sense of dread at the doorway. Like a highway of a bunch of ants, there they were. Hundreds if not thousands of them buzzing about in both directions. Testosterone charged hormonal high school boys. Even though I have gained quite the reputation of being able to beat the living shit out of pretty much anyone, I was damn sure that my top wasn't going to do well for keeping their self preservation in tact.

I took a few deep breaths to steady myself as if I was making ready to dive into a cold swimming pool when suddenly someone shouted. "D" Snapping me out of the daze of my impending doom. Richard. Like I said, he turned out ok. At least now I have a defensive line.

Richard walked backwards slightly ahead of me as we walked to English class that we shared for second period. He was acting as a buffer causing the other hallway mill abouts to walk around us. Although it prevented others from grabbing, groping, or otherwise copping a feel, thank what ever deity, it did nothing that would help me go unnoticed. Quite the opposite in fact. It made me stand out as if in a parade. I didn't mind though as I was paying attention to Richard. He'd kicked in our silent expressions form of conversing due to the general volume of the surroundings.

"What's with the top?" He indicated with a wrinkle of his nose and an upwards nod of his head. I gestured back that Amy gave it to me as a birthday present. Richard snorted a chuckle and shook his head slowly. "It figures that it came from Amy." Was the intention of of his motions. I gave a halfhearted shrug in response then looked over his shoulder with raised eyebrows. Richard was a bit late in reacting to my gesture as he turned around while bumping into two rather large wanna be hip hop homies from the hood.

I knew it was an act with those two since they're actually from a rich part of town. They're bothers in the literal sense as well as figurative. With both parents rather well off successful lawyers, it left them with allot of time and few hobbies save but for rap videos.

"Sorry man." Came Richard's immediate apology. The elder of the two slammed his locker in an act of anger while the other one flailed around demanding. "Why you gotta get all up in our face yo?" I recognized it as the gesture of getting all pre fight puffy chested and decided to jump in. "Das my bro yo." I called out.

As sudden as a flicking of a switch, the both of them gave a chuckle. The flailer proclaimed. "Juss joshin yo." In Richard's direction as he put out his fist the way he's seen a handshake substitute in some video or other. I gave a shrug to Richard and he extended his fist bopping the other one's hand.

"Ha ya doin dubbadee" Marcus said. I gave a shrug with a tilt of my head and replied. "S'ok" I avoided Richard's gesture that indicated the question why I let Marcus call me 'Double D'. Seriously, although I knew these two were as dangerously soft as teddy bears, even with my former size I'd question my ability to hold my own if in a fight with them. I really don't care if it's my physical appearance that makes these two puppies into what seems like a 'DubbaDee' fan club. Size matters, and these two mountainous individuals had that and then some.

Clarence, the younger of the two, patted my shoulder and told me. "Dubbadee, nishir." I dropped my gaze to my top noticing the heavy shoulder patting was causing quite the wobble under the material. Blushing deeply as once again the visual effect that would make any blind man happy was set into motion as my nipples reacted to my boobs being jostled around. "Danx C-Dawg, sa birday gif." I said.

Ebonics. Hey if I included it as a language it's bring the number to nine. As it stands I didn't say I couldn't speak it. Besides it's in some of the music interests I like which I seem to share with Marcus, sorry M-Dawg, and his brother C-Dawg.

"Yo yo yo yo. Appy birday girl." Clarence shouted as he yanked my petite frame into his titanic bear-hug. Once again I emitted that unnerving squeak I'd been doing lately. It was quite a bit longer this time as the air was forced out of me. I didn't curse myself for squeaking since I was, after all being enveloped by a hulking mass. While being smothered I felt my boobs press up tightly against him. He growled a hum into the hug and mumbled. "Dat feels nice."

At that point I was glad that neither brother have the problem most fa... sorry. 'Large people' have. Sweat and body odor. That'd be just nasty. In fact both of them use nice cologne. In fact I found I really like the scent. Ack. What the hell am I thinking. I grunted my response to Clarence's attempt at a compliment and tried to squirm out of his grip.

Thankfully he let me out. I was hoping I wouldn't have to duck down under his wrapped arms as I knew what the result would be on my top. I still pulled the bottom down just the same. The effect, much to my chagrin, was quite the opposite as the top's deep neckline pressed more of my visible cleavage together. "Nice." Marcus stated as I replied with a beet red sheepish. "Oh come on now." type expression.

"You should come over tomorrow. We're doing some party mixes." Marcus suggested as he dropped the urban thug pretense. Both the brothers are pretty good Djs and I like the music the come out with. "Aite, bout noon.?" I said as made my way past them and walking backwards hurriedly to catch up with Richard. He'd already at that point excused himself and headed off to class seeing as I was in comfortable company. Marcus raised his fist in the air acknowledging and confirming before I turned around the hallway corner.

Still walking backwards, I was abruptly halted in my tracks as I bumped into someone behind me. Gasping and standing bolt upright. I felt a pair of hands reach under my arms and clamp firmly on my boobs. At that point I found out that I seem to be extremely sensitive to touch but that didn't matter. Fight instinct kicked into high gear as I peeled around twisting one of the arms up the person's back.

Slamming them into the lockers face first, I continued the follow with my foot coming up at their head in a back roundhouse. Just at the last split second I caught the flash of Jackson's panicked face and altered the course of my kick to land on the locker just above his head with a very audible crash. He blinked several times I suppose realizing that he's very lucky I can, at the least, have a minor shred of mercy.

"Do that again." I announced in an opened ended menacing tone. I never have added 'or else' type threats as I leave it up to the person I'm warning, that I invite them to be the cause of their own end. Keeping my foot in place and turning my expression to a stern mechanical one I waited for an action or reaction from him. He began blinking several times before stuttering. "N-n-no." I took a slow deep breath exhaling it equally as slow. "Good choice." I informed him.

He was still blinking and frozen into place. I frowned curiously and tilted my head, wondering why he hadn't moved. My foot was still above his head in a threatening manner, having caused a major dent in the locker his face was smushed into. Finally I clued in as my eyes went wide after tracing the route his vision was taking. Asshole. He was looking clear up the leg of my shorts and could probably see everything.

Pulling my leg down desperately quick, I used the motion to land a punch into the locker right in front of his face. "Fuck off!" I instructed as he began to chuckle. "You're going to get yourself killed." I said then headed for class. "Die I might but at least I'll be happy." He called out after me. "Asshole" I shouted back in my best attempt to pull a Fish Called Wanda, Keven Klein line and raising my middle finger back at him.

As I reached class I could still feel his hands on my boobs. In frustration I didn't care whether my nipples were in full bloom or not. Sitting in my seat I could tell Richard detected something was bothering me. "What's the matter?" He expressed. "Jackson. Pisses me off." I gestured back then shrugged dismissively.

The Teacher walked into class hushing everyone as he pulled the door closed. Mr. Campbell is a geek but cool. His classes are usually fun but I didn't really want to be there right now. "Francis Bacon." He announced upon reaching the blackboard. I quickly interrupted. "Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626, English philosopher and statesman, one of the pioneers of modern scientific thought, and was born on January 22, at York House, in the Strand, London, England. Can I go to the library sir?" Pausing to turn around and think about it, he checked the papers in his hand then looked back up at me. "Yes Miss Holm-Lee, you may go to the library."

I wrinkled my nose at Richard teasingly and headed out of the class. As I mentioned. I have a really great memory and I've been through all this before. Besides. I think I'm one of Mr. Campbell's favorite students My knowledge makes his teaching look good. I just wish LaRoche, the French teacher thought like that.

I made my way through the empty corridors towards the library and stopped in mid hall. I caught myself purring at the sensations my boobs were giving me and I had to make a yucky face. The residual feelings of Jackon's hands groping me from behind and what seemed like a conspiracy was kind of working at me. "And he got a look at my puss." I mumbled out loud causing me to shudder. I know how 18 to 25 year old guys are. They're driven towards the conquest and instant gratification with consequences be damned consideration beyond those primitive like thoughts. That's why they party, drink and think of sex the way they do.

Slamming the side of my fist into the palm up my upturned hand like I'd seen several late sixties and early seventies corny costumed super heroes do, I announced out loud as if I'd been reciting a monologue. "I have to come up with a preventative antidote." Then it dawned on me. All of a sudden like. I stuck my finger in the air and continued my thought out loud. "What is the only thing those arch nemesis types will follow without question?" Still with my finger in the air I turned my head as if to talk to an invisible side kick. "That's right pillar boy." I said to the protrusion that went from floor to ceiling. "Beer and girls."

Moving my upturned finger to my destination, I proclaimed. "To the library!" And headed off, continuing my journey merrily. Fuck I need a mask and a cape. I figured if the guys are going to dish it out then so was I. For my eventual research, I'd read up on mind sets and the cause and effects of various social settings. In a high school library? Yeah right. Best I could probably find would be something along the lines of. "You and your world - Green house gasses from an environmentalist's perspective " Or some shit like that. Still. I had to try though.

When I got to the library, I noticed there were quite a few people there. It wasn't packed or anything, but there was a quietened din or a hushed murmur happening. I scrolled through the dewy decimal catalog and found what I was looking for under psychology. That was in the 920s referance section so I headed to the back rows.

I saw a rather large blue book that the ragged bindings stated it was written in the seventies or earlier. That's the book I was looking for. I reached up to the top shelf and cursed my now lack of height. My breath caught in a half stutter when I felt my right boob flop out from under my top. "Shit." I gasped to myself, sounding more like a whimper than an exclamation, when I felt the cool air reignite the sensations in my nipples and breasts.