Deidre's Birthday Morning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers

"I know just the thing that'll fix you right up." Amber mused as she pointed me to the back room of the class. I headed to the back while she busied herself gathering a bunch of stuff from around the main part of the classroom. In her hurried state she entered the room right on my heels. "Drop your skirt." She said and she began to set up some equipment. "What the what?" I blinked back at her and she pointed to a desk and repeated. "Drop your skirt and hop up on the table." Hesitantly I pulled the suspenders off my shoulders and lowered my skirt.

"COLD!" I yelped as my bum came into contact with the smooth surface of the table Amber indicated. After a click and the hissing blast of a Bunsen burner, Amber handed me a towel. "Sorry baby, use this." Taking the towel from her and draping it over the table I hopped up onto it with my skirt around my knees. "We have to work quickly." Amber absentmindedly mused to herself while she busied about preparing what ever the hell it was she was going on about.

Several moments later she turned around stirring a beaker full of dark goo like substance. "Lay back and brace yourself." She instructed. "What the fuck?" I replied, while leaning back. When the near hot good landed on my pubic area I gave a sullen but sudden grunt of surprise. "What the hell is that?" I inquired.

"Wax."

"Excusemepardonwhatthefuckhuh?" I blurted out as if all was one word. She was already patting some strips of material onto the area. With a gentle smile, Amber looked up at me and said. "Brace yourself."

"Oh no you don't." I demanded.

"On three."

"I don't think so."

"One."

"Now wait just a cotton picken minute here."

"Two."

"Nuh uh!" I demanded desperately shaking my head.

RIP!

"Three."

Now let me just take a moment here to explain something.

Guy's. Listen up. If a woman does this for herself then that's between her and her torturer. However. If she does this for you, you had better fucken well appreciate it. I'm not kidding.

Girls. If a guy ever complains to you about how sensitive his nuts are and you shouldn't kick him there. He's a wuss. Kick him again.

The next thing I recall is that I was emitting a soft sniveling whimper while a single tear made it's way down my right cheek. I had suddenly become fixated on the intricate random patterns the inlayed stones made on the floor of the room. What I managed to do, as 'cotton tail' was removed, was flip off the table from laying on my back and do a half somersault, landing on my hands and knees on the floor. I found myself absentmindedly picking at the floor with my nails and seemingly no luck. The design looked to me like pretty jewels or precious stones at that point, and I wanted one. I didn't care why I wanted one, I just didn't want the stinging between my legs anymore.

Amber began rubbing my back consolingly. "Pretty stones." I pointed out as if I was simple or had a blank spot in my memory. She soothed me by saying. "I know baby. It hurts the first few times." What immediately at that point ran through my head was "Firs fir fir FIRST FEW TIMES?!?!?" But all I could manage to do was turn my head in her direction and whimper out. "Ow?" In a squeaked cracking voice. Yes it sounded like a question.

I was being traumatized and beginning to doubt if I was equipped to handle any more birthday kindness from these people that surrounded me. I swear it's a conspiracy and it all started with that damn tub.

Did I mention the tub is evil?

"Rub this in." Amber advised as she handed me a bottle of lotion. "What is it?" I asked skeptically. "Aloe and vitamin E." She said. "It'll cool the burning." I took the bottle and squirted the pump liberally, still arched over on one hand and my knees I let out a soft moan as I applied the cream.

"Oh my god baby. You need to cum." Amber announced watching me rub myself. With a shocked expression I quickly looked up at her. I didn't realize my hips were gyrating in the process but admittedly rubbing the lotion in did feel good. Shaking my head quickly to clear it I tried to reclaim some dignity by standing and pulling my skirt up, again with the bow legged dancing adjustments of putting the panty into place. I gasped at the felling of the material's rubbing on the now bald, rather sensitive area.

Amber giggled at me as I pulled the suspender straps into place. I got them the wrong way around as they crossed the front of my boobs, dividing them. I giggled back with an expression of mock exasperation as I slid the crossing over my head to the back.

Amber then held the material strips in a pair of tongs and paused a moment. "I'm sure this will get millions on E-Bay." She joked then held the batch of 'Deidre's pubes from her first waxing' over the Bunsen burner's flames. I looked down to the top of my skirt and saw the redness dissipating and the area bare of any fur, knowing, in addition, that there was no fur even lower. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

"Tick, pause, pause, Tock." The clocked announced commandingly. Five minutes? Five minutes from the time I first pulled the skirt on outside till now. Holy crap this day is going to kill me. Maybe Amber was right. I do need to cum. I mean the last time I had sex was. 5 plus 5 plus. Dayum. Masturbation aside, the last time I had sex there was a nineteen in the front of the year.

This brought me to the thought of actual sex. I mean ew. The thought of a boner poking at me or my orifices and all that but even worse still was the fact that I technically hadn't had sex yet.

Fuck.

I'm a virgin. That just shot my proverbial worth through the roof to all the damn hungry wolves. Not only did everyone think of me as just one of the guys before, but now I'm bra-less and in a skirt no less. I shuddered as a result of my body arguing with my brain about the thought of having three holes as well as these fleshy mounds that are probably already the target of several wet dreams.

Fresh meat so to speak. I have to figure out a way to turn this around. Sure I could weave a spell on the three stooges, but I have to make sure it doesn't backfire. I let out a half exasperated soft sigh when my puss involuntarily clenched at the thought. I felt myself secreting again and I knew that without Jackson's help, even though he probably wanted to get his hands on me himself, my proverbial spell weaving would have turned my body on to the point of being more receptive.

"You better head to lunch." Amber announced, snapping me from my thoughts. "Yeah, uhm thanks." I said sheepishly and proceed towards the class' exit. "Hey you going to the beach tonight?" I called out to her as an after thought. "I wouldn't miss it baby." She called back as I headed out into the bustle of the hallway.

A purr escaped me as I felt the effect the suspenders have on the skirt. The thong part was pulled up tightly into me and the waistband of the skirt was rather loose. The only thing that properly held the skirt on place were in fact the suspenders. It felt like I was slightly floating in my bottoms and each step brought a caressing gentle rubbing of the material against my now bare pussy.

"My clitty is getting pretty." I thought and it felt as if everyone was a looking at me. With a casual glance around the busy hallway I was pretty sure they were. My nipples responded accordingly by poking at my top and another purr escaped me. The tingles returned with flair as the sexual intoxication kept me in a daze. I felt high and I was sure my own body was in on it by poisoning me with oxytocin.

I blame the material rubbing my puss that caused me to sway from my usual walking on the side lines to moving through the middle of the crowded hall. I noticed I was walking funny again as I looked down to my hips. Sure enough I was developing a sexy walk and there was a swish and sway the skirt was performing. Those were added to the mental list of things that drew my attention, and accentuated my state.

SA-MACK! I squeaked as I felt a spank on my bare bottom. The thong was doing it's job nestled in between my bare bum cheeks as I felt my ass jiggle post the wallop. My hands flew to cover my bum after the fact with the palm side outwards. Barn door, horses gone and all that. I let out an intoxicated giggle as I heard the word. "Sixteen." Come from Amy's voice.

"Nice pick." Came a familiar voice.

"Feels good." I replied in a giddy manner without looking around.

"Nice skirt."

"Don't ask." I exchanged with Amy as we headed out the the area we usually met everyone at. "This is going to be an interesting lunch." I thought to myself as I hummed the tune 'Happy Birthday to you' Merrily.

OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers