Deidre's Birthday Morning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers

I looked to my left down the alleyway of books and breathed a sigh of relief. Turning to my right to take a glance past my still extended right arm, I noticed three jock dudes sitting at the table facing me. Sure enough, they were staring right in my direction, or more over right at my naked boob.

"Shit, fuck, crap, son of a bitch, damn" I chanted in my head as I tried to steady myself. "C-c-could you help me?" I stuttered out in an unsteady cracking squeak.

CRASH!! Followed by the sudden demand of. "Shhh!" from the rest of the library's inhabitants. All three guys clambered instantly over their table sending their chairs toppling in the opposite direction. They were upon me so quickly I didn't have time to lower my arm and cover myself before they were fighting each other to retrieve my book.

Jocks. Go figure. However, my response to this was equally as predictable. Yes, of course. I squeaked and turned beet red with my arm frozen and still extended. Oh sure my spell, so to speak, worked, but here I am, showing them my tit as they managed to pull the book off the shelf and extend it out to me.

Swallowing hard I managed to regain enough composure to pull my arm back down. It felt like the appendage's journey took ages to complete and I used my other hand to pull my top back into place. "Awww thank you." I whispered as coyly and demure as I could muster. Sure it was corny but it was all I could think of without non tomboy practice.

I took the book from them, and they parted to let me pass. "I have to work on my ability to respond to stuff like that." I thought to myself. I felt a bit weird in my steps as I walked. I knew they'd be watching me from behind and it was making me self conscious and walking funny. Glancing back over my shoulder as I hefted the heavy tome onto the table in what would be across from them I noticed that they didn't seem to mind the extra wiggle. Something else I'd have to work on I guess.

The jocks had returned to their seats and I began reading intensely. Being totally immersed in the book I wasn't going to allow any distractions from the jocks as they'd crane their neck this way and that in order to see down my top. Slowly, what seemed like a fog had rolled in, I got this shuddering twitch as if something was approaching. Before I could turn my head to look, Tanner's head had appeared beside mine.

I have no idea why he can catch me off guard like that. I'm usually more aware of my surroundings and to top it off, I used to do something similar. Fading in and fading out. I know how it unnerved people but when others tried it on me I knew exactly where they were and what they were up to. Tanner on the other hand might be on a different phase shift or something.

I gave an extra shiver when his hot breath seemed to cascade down the side of my neck aimed towards my cleavage. "Let me paint a picture for you." He whispered. "Imagine me. Minding my own business, looking for a good read to kill some time." He paused for his sort of emphasis then continued hotly on my neck and ear soliciting another shiver. "When all of a sudden betwixt the shelves I noticed some alabaster flesh staring back at me. It's single eye fixated on my exact position."

I went wide eyed and opened my mouth in shock. My complexion immediately turning several hues of red. The jocks took his presence as somewhat of a threat, of course, and they started acting all puffy chested. The low hum of his chuckle at the response my nipples gave caused by breath to catch for several moments. I eventually managed to respond with. "I uh er"

Tanner inhaled deeply through his nose and in a soft hot whisper he said. "The prey seems in heat and the hungry wolves can smell you." Glancing over towards the jocks with an amused smirk, he gave them a nod. "I shall leave you to your wolves, since they look mighty hungry. Happy birthday." He chuckled then proceeded back to the other side of the shelf from where my book was retrieved. The bugger did know what he was doing I suppose. Crossed between the occasional twitch and shiver there was absolutely no way I could stop the tingling all across my body. The wolves were drooling. Yes it seems they are hungry and I'm going to be their lunch. Crap.

"So what did he mean by that?" The center jock asked. "What did he mean by what?" I replied."Was he trying to insult us?" I quickly shook my head. "No, but I sincerely hope I don't have to spell it out for you." He shrugged. "So what did he mean then?"

I've always considered jocks to be like trucks while the rest of us are various forms and models of cars. I wont say they're completely unable to formulate a base comprehension of human's ability to speak and be spoken to. However it does, let's say, take them time to cover great distances. The more complex the sentence, and the more syllables used in the words comprising the sentence as well as the general direction of ideas the sentence content contains the longer the distance they have to travel.

"Nuthin" I muttered not wanting to have to explain it to them. "Then we'll go over there and insult him right back" The left jock said. "Yeah with our fists." The right one piped in. "Look." I said. "He compared you with three hungry wolves and me a sheep." Shaking his head with a frown the center one said. "Oh."

"I don't get it." The right chimed in."Yeah me neither." The center one confirmed. There I was, caught in this loop and no asprin. Taking a deep breath I decided I was stuck helping them figure it out. "What do wolves do to sheep?" I asked them. "They eat them." The center one answered. "So you see. Three wolves and one of me." I gestured. "I'd eat you." The right one said causing me to look over at him with a 'who the fuck are you kidding' type of blank stare.

"Oh." The center jock said again in obvious confusion and returned to his book, I assume so that his head didn't any hurt more. "I'd eat you." The right one repeated and I again gave him an exasperated stare. Finally the jock on the left piped in as if he'd made some major scientific discovery. "Oh I get it. So it's like a double Nintendo."

"HA HA!" Came a rather audible belly laugh from Tanner's assumed position immediately followed by the library shushing him. "I'd eat you." This was beginning to grate on my nerves. "Yea, something like that." I informed the smarter one. I was thankfully beginning to think they weren't wolves but reincarnations of Curly, Larry, and Moe.

"I'd eat you." I looked over at him sharply "Shhhh!" I ushered. "What? I'm just saying." came the reply.. "Shhhh!" I swear. I'm going to develop a twitch from all this.

"Tick, pause pause." I quickly glanced up at the clock. "Tock." Eleven thirty. Fuck. Half an hour till lunch, and a figure was waving me over from under the clock. Damn. Speaking of wolves, it was Jackson. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I got up to leave by the back door. I didn't want to deal with him right now, especially not after dealing with the three wise men here.

Exiting the library's rear brought me into the beaming sunlight. Damn it was bright. I guess there are some visual percieption differencesnow that I have ice blue eyes rather than dark brown. I retrieved my shades from my bag and slipped them over my face before I heard the door close. "Ka Lick" Yea. I was locked out of the building. I don't care really. I'll walk around front after lunch.

"So is this where we eat you?"

Ahhh shit. "It was a joke. He was kidding around guy. Let it go." I informed authoritatively. They began to encircle me in front, as I walked backwards to the wall just to keep my distance. When I connected with the wall, I realized the desensitization of having a conversation with them was wearing off. The wolves had me cornered and I let out a whimper as they moved in real close.

"So what about this double Nintendo?" The center one asked. How quaint. They kept their same positions they had when they sat in the library. Were they joined at the hips? "Yea. That means I get to eat you twice."

Seriously. Have you ever tried to have an intellectual conversation with sub human grunt like jocks? Once they become fixated on a point of their lack of comprehension, it all goes south from there.

Moe, the center jock and obviously in charge, placed his hand on my hip and I swallowed hard. Curly, or 'eat me boy', took that opportunity to crouch down to my other hip as Larry, the smart one, took a hold of one of my arms. With quick calculations, I thought about what the effect would be if I started off with bringing my knee up to Curly's chin. My mind was racing on how to topple them and in what sequence make it out of this unscathed but I was off balance as I looked from one, to the other, then the other, and back again.

I took in a slow gasp as Larry's hand caressed my tummy. Sucking my tummy in involuntarily caused me to push out my breasts and I felt Curly's hands begin to stoke my inner and outer thigh of the leg that was closest to him. The wolves were having an effect on me and it was not turning out to my favor. The tingles returned in spades and my breathing was indicating the responsiveness of my body. "Mmm. So smooth." Curly said and I remembered I just shaved my legs this morning. Damn tub. This awareness seemed to accentuate the tingling sensations as it felt they were making their way across my whole body in some form of blue arching Jacob's ladder.

A slight flash of movement came from the corner of my eye and I noticed Jackson. Shit damn mother fucken crap. My hero. I rolled my eyes as he motioned a shushing finger across his lips then indicated he wanted me to distract them so he could get into a better position. I rolled my eyes again and thought quickly. I had these guys under a spell before, even if inadvertent. Perhaps, I hope, I could do it again.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I let it out slowly in a deliberate soft moan as I began to gyrate my hips into their hands. With a coy smile and the humiliating fire of a major blush working it's way across my face and body, I took my free hand and traced it up the side of my leg that Curly was working on. I took a hold of the bottom of the leg of my shorts and slowly pulled it upwards.

I know the effect these shorts have when pulled in certain directions. I know you can catch glimpses up the legs and see various sorts of treasures as Jackson had earlier. I was hoping these guys knew that too as I continued to pull the leg up tightly. My breathing was stuttering and I felt a fog moving into my brain. I had to clear my head or act quicker.

At that point I noticed Jackson, my hero and all, standing there enjoying the show. Prick. So I chose that point to gently wriggle my other hand out of Larry's grasp and see if I could weave a spell that would set what ever Jackson had planned into motion. Larry luckily played along and took a slight step back when he released my hand. Tracing the now newly freed hand up my other leg it joined up at my hip the pulling tightly of my shorts. This made them look much like bikini bottoms as I continued to gyrate and writhe my pelvis.

The spell was working on the stooges but Jackson was still pinned to the spot smiling slyly. Bastard. I had to take it up a notch. I let the legs of my shorts go and continued the tracing of my hands up along my tummy. This was having an extremely sexual intoxicating effect on me and probably had the jocks to the point where I could abruptly stop and walk away, as if they'd be still there come Monday morning.

I wasn't going to take that chance though so I teasingly played with the bottom of my top. Threatening to pull it up on one side, the other or both. The jocks were still pinned and Jackson wasn't moving. Up another notch. Damn it. Get yer fricken ass in gear. Some hero he's turning out to be. Fucken slime ball.

I pulled up my top exposing my tits fully. Damn. This spell seems to be starting to back fire. This is making me fricken dizzy. Leaving the top up I reached out and wrapped my hands on either side of Moe's head pulling him into my boobs. I gasped immediately. "Oh shit, that's his tongue." Raced through my head as fast as the corresponding sensations raced across my nipple.

'SA-MACK' Fucking hell. Jackson was finally moving. He smashed the book these guy's got for me into Larry's head and down he went. I kept Moe pinned by wrapping my arms tightly around his head. He complied by urging me to whimper a squeak. "Holy crap. I'm being suckled on." I moaned out loud as I felt my knees begin to buckle.

Jackson laughed as he shoved Curly, bouncing his head off the wall. The jock stood with a frown holding one hand on his forehead and stumbling to turn around to see what pushed him. Jackson pushed him again, bouncing the back of Curly's head off the wall. The jock held the back of his head with his other hand and stumbled around wondering what had his him from behind. "Seriously, Jackson. That wrecking ball is going to bring the school down. Do something else." I moaned desperately.

Moe was oblivious and in the heaven of suckling my tits. He started to lower me down as the gyrations of my hips and buckling legs made me lose balance. Up went Jackson's foot catching Curly right in the jewels, and down he went. Jack then tapped Moe on the shoulder and he pulled back slightly to turn around to see what it was. That's when I took the opportunity to come across his jaw with my elbow, regaining my balance and losing my sunglasses in the process.

Jackson grabbed my hand as Larry staggered to his feel and off we were. Damn this felt so cliche and I had absolutely no time to readjust my top. Thirty seconds later and we were in a remote area at the back of the school. This entrance would allow us access back into the building at least. I braced myself up against the wall with my hands on my knees, beside Jack as we both panted to catch our breath. Me for more reasons than him.

I started giggling as I came down the the adrenaline rush as well as the sexual intoxication and glanced over at Jackson. "What?" I inquired as he was staring at me with a sly grin.

Humming a growl, Jackson move up in front of me and I realized by his closeness that I still had my tits out. "Oh shit!" I proclaimed and quickly pulled my top back into place. I was blushing deep red and the bugger was laughing and shaking his head. "Not that princess." He said in his sly manner. I frowned inquisitively at him Quick as a flash he cupped my crotch causing me to gasp a squeak and reach for his shoulders to balance myself. He rubbed his hand drawing up up across the outside of my shorts. The pressure caused me to emit a moan as my hips bucked at him in response.

"Bugger" I whimpered with an almost squeal like resonance. "You're wet." He proclaimed as his sly grin turned into a broad semi triumphant smile. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked his fingers. I gave him an exasperated look of disgust as I sighed involuntarily.

"And you taste great."

"Oh Fuck off Jackson." I said as I looked down to my shorts. Shit. He was right though. I was wet. Gray shorts with a darker gray patch at the apogee of my legs. He hummed as if tasting a perfectly done steak, or lamb chop in my case since he was now the damn wolf. "You're lucky I got you this. Happy Birthday princess"

I scowled at him and wrinkled my nose but before I could say anything he handed me a package that had been tucked down the back of his jeans. My expression turned into a quizzical frown as I began to ruffle the brown paper bag. Yea. Real classy wrapping from Jackson but I guess it's the thought that counts.

I unfurled the opening and peered into the bag. "What's with all this pink shit." I stated more as an exasperation than a question. I pulled the material from the bag and opened it up holding it on one finger as I looked at Jackson with a. "What the fuck? You expecting me to wear this?" Type of expression. Of course I had to follow it up with actually saying it as well.

"It's either the skirt or shorts that show how wet you are." I looked down at my shorts and did some quick calculating. It's almost lunch, and there's no fricken way these will be dry by then. Even if they are, it'd still be kind of tricky to explain.

I flipped the skirt over several times in my hands trying to figure out what's which way and what isn't. It looked more like a wide belt than anything a non skirt wearing girl would call a skirt and had it's own panties sewn into it. The skirt also came with it's own non removable suspenders that crossed on one side. Tricky device I figured. Most likely made by a guy that thought woman's clothes should be something confusing they have to tie themselves up in, in order to wear.

A quick check of Jackson's watch and I saw I had no time to make it to my locker for track pants let alone the girl's bathroom to change. "Shit, damn, mother fucken, hell." I muttered "What?" Came Jackson's response. "Never mind. Turn around." I demanded.

"No."

"Fuck you."

"Sure!"

"Never now turn around." He's a fricken ass but he finally turned around.

"Don't peak." I blushed at the cliche as I whipped off my shorts, wiped myself quickly with them then put them in my bag. Scrambling into the skirt I heard him mumble something I didn't quite catch. I pulled the skirt up tightly onto me. It was comforting to have something resembling panties even if they were slightly eschew. I quickly went bowlegged and adjusted the panty into place while asking what it was Jackson mumbled.."Nothin." Was his response do I decided to drop it.

The panties of the skirt are thin. In fact I'd say they were more of a tiny thong than anything. In my haste to check the position and fitting I didn't notice Jackson had turned around already. "Yum. Fur." He said. "What?" I scowled. "So you are a natural blonde." I Followed his gaze. "Oh crap." The skirt is one of those ones that ride real real low. Like I said. More like a belt than anything else. I adjusted the suspenders into place and alternatively began smacking him while covering the top of my muff with the other hand.

"BRRRRRING!"

I froze. "Uh oh." I announced to Jackson who was laughing and still covering defensively. Just then the din of the lunchtime masses began to pour into the hallway as I started to hyperventilate. "C'mon princess. I know who can help." Jackson announced as he took my hand pulling me tightly in close behind him. It covered me mostly except from behind but my mind wasn't on that. I'm sure I was giving quite the eyeful to those wanting to see my bum cheeks

Concentrating on keeping my book bag in front of me had my mind on other things as Jackson wound us through the crowd in the opposite direction of their flow. When we finally reached Jackson's intended destination, he knocked on the door desperately. Sure he was a slime ball. But he was on my side. Sometimes.

Amber's pudgy face appeared in the window of the chemistry classroom door. "What? Go away. I'm not supposed to let anybody in." Came her muffled voice from the other side of the barrier. Jackson stepped aside and pointed at me. "She needs some help." He demanded. Amber's eyes went wide when she saw me and she pushed open the door, knocking Jackson in the forehead with it.

"Oh my god baby what's wrong?" Amber inquired with genuine concern. Amber is cool. Unfortunately not to many people realize this because she has a weight problem by the name of McDonalds or any number of other fast food joints. Most people don't associate with her though. Their loss, but as a result of my friendship with her, I think Amber might idolize me a bit.

With a sheepish grimace, I moved my book bag out of the way giving her a view of my newly acquired attire. Hey eyes went wide as she took me by my arm and ushered me into the otherwise empty classroom. "Piss off Jackson." She announced behind her as she left him outside, still rubbing his head when the door closed. I let out a giggle and wondered if I could idolize her in return.

OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers