Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

***

They drove to the sorority house and had to park a block and a half away. The robes they had brought to cover up did a fairly good job against the cold except for their ankles and feet, exposed to the chill in their sandals. They hurried up the steps onto the large porch and rang the bell.

"Alumna sister Kiana Reston and her husband," Kiana said from behind her veil to the pledge who answered the door. They were ushered inside, their eyes adjusting to the brightly lit room after coming in from the moonless night. "Here are our invitations."

The pledge took their robes, and Kiana noted with pride the young girl's reaction upon seeing her toy-for-the-night Samson/Troy. The girl's stare was blatant until she caught herself, embarrassed, and turned to take their robes to the coat closet.

Kiana didn't blame her. Troy was gorgeous as Samson. He looked like he had just walked off the set of a major Hollywood sword-and-sandals epic: leather straps (well, fake leather) criss-crossing his chest and framing his broad back and shoulders, gladiator-style forearm guards, a headband, sandals with long straps that latticed up to just below his knees, and the loincloth---a skirt, really---that was overlaid with 4-inch wide faux leather pleats studded at the bottom with small metal discs.

Her handsome husband's workout routine kept those abs visible and that chest broad and strong. The snug loincloth that hung down to about four inches above his knees accentuated his narrow waist, and the top part of the costume revealed his muscular shoulders and arms. At Kiana's insistence, he had grown a beard that was shaved down to the outline of his jaw, just like the actors in the Hercules movies. It completed the effect beautifully.

Pledges, sisters, guests, women, men, it didn't matter---Troy was a stunning Samson for them all.

It gave Kiana a sexual thrill for everyone to know he was hers.

And underneath his man-skirt, Troy was wearing a pair of snug briefs Kiana had bought as part of the costume. They hugged the curves of his butt deliciously, and knowing that his skirt was all that concealed those briefs was sexy fun, too.

"Damn, Kiana! I can't go to this party, or anywhere, for that matter, in this, this . . . skirt," he had sputtered back at the hotel. "And these briefs under them? These things look like they came from a catalog for gay men or something." His eyes had narrowed. "You didn't-"

"I bought what matched the costume, babe," she had soothed. "You've seen those movies with the gladiators and Jason and the Argonauts. Those guys look so macho in this kind of outfit."

"But, shit! I'll be showing my bulge in these tight briefs if I sit the wrong way," he announced. "And, hell, don't drop anything and expect me to pick it up. I'll forget I'm wearing this damned costume and just bend over to get it. Then you, and everyone else, would get way more information about me than I want to provide in public!"

Kiana hadn't said anything in response. She just looked at him, a smile starting on her face. He returned her gaze, his own grin starting to play across his lips.

They burst out laughing at the same time.

"So now you know what I go through," she had responded, leaning close to him. "Just imagine if that were a miniskirt."

"How did I ever let you talk me into this?" Troy had moaned in mock exasperation.

"Maybe because of this," Kiana had answered, doing her best belly dance imitation in front of him and working her costume to the best, seductive effect. "We are definitely going to be popular, don't you think? I think we're a damned hot couple and we should win the costume contest hands down!"

Seeing Troy now in his costume in the light of the sorority house, and noting the reaction of the pledge who had greeted them, combined to assure Kiana that her plan was working just as she had designed it.

"Let's see what kind of a party this is," she said, linking her arm into Troy's and leading him out of the foyer and into the throng of costumed attendees. She unhooked one side of the veil, leaving it to dangle at the ready for when she would draw it across her face and bat her eyes in her best imitation of a silent film star trying to beguile the handsome leading man.

It was such fun to introduce Troy as her Samson, never missing the chance to explain the locks of hair dangling from her waist. Troy was a trooper through it all, probably putting up with the tease because he was receiving all kinds of back-handed as well as blatant compliments in reaction to Alumna Sister Kiana's explanations about their costumes as well as about her professional life as a dentist and Troy's successful business.

The comments about their costumes were the most fun, by far. "Well, Delilah," a typical comment went, "you have certainly snagged a sexy Samson. Will we get to see him flex his muscles for us and show how he'll pull down the columns of the temple?"

One comment was dangerously straightforward, but Kiana knew the co-ed hadn't realized what she had said when it came out of her mouth: "All I can say, Sister Kiana, is that you are a genius with costumes. Did you pick out everything for your Samson, too? I have to admit that I'm curious about what's under his skirt."

The faux pas slipped out. It wasn't intentional, Kiana knew, and a blush immediately crept across the young woman's face as she was about to blurt out an apology. Kiana quickly used the incident to her advantage, though, as part of her tease for the evening, and answered before the girl could stumble over an apologetic attempt to make things right.

"Male skirts do present some challenges," Kiana laughed, "but it was fun to make sure the undergarment fit properly. I did have to search to find something that would accommodate Samson's prowess." Smiling at the girl and the sorority sister with her, Kiana finished the conversation with, "Costume parties are just about the only time my gorgeous husband's talents are so readily accessible."

"Let's freshen our drinks," she immediately said to Troy, and led him away, giggling at the blush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"Are you crazy?" he whispered to her as they moved toward the bar. "You might as well just have said, 'Yeah, the costume makes it easy to reach underneath and fondle his cock."

"I'm sorry," Kiana answered, pressing close to Troy. "I couldn't resist. You are so hot, baby. You're the showpiece at this party, and it turns me on watching the girls ogle you and knowing I'm the only one who gets to play with the party's sexiest man. I admit that I wanted to tell them you have a nice, big dick just to see the effect it would have on them."

Troy's look of surprise was only partially disguised by the hand he moved to his face in order to stroke his beard. "You're having fun doing this, aren't you?"

"More than you know, babe," she grinned. "And who knows? Maybe I'll reach under your skirt and fondle your balls right here at the party." Stepping to the bar, Kiana said to the bartender, "Just some sparkling water, please," leaving Troy a pace behind her, astonishment now clearly evident on his face.

"You are full of surprises tonight, Kiana," Troy remarked when she joined him, fresh drink in hand. "If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you planned these costumes just so you could tease me and all the women at this party."

"You'll never know, will you?" Kiana whispered back, now looping one arm around her man's waist.

They strolled to the area where the silent auction items were displayed, browsing among the assortment the sorority had put together. It was clear that the sisters tried to appeal to all tastes and all pocketbooks; everything from a few kitschy knick-knacks with a sorority theme tie-in to a five-figure New York getaway that included an evening meal at an ambassador's residence (a university and sorority alumna) before a Broadway play and accommodations at one of NYC's five-star hotels. Kiana and Troy placed bids on a couple of items.

At one point, Troy leaned over to inspect a wine-opening set which was displayed near the back of the table. Kiana was watching for just such an opportunity.

"Can you lean over a bit more, babe? I think there's a young co-ed behind you who's really enjoying the view and would like to see your cute butt underneath your skirt."

Of course there was no such voyeur, but Troy's response---straightening abruptly as though someone had just dripped ice water on the back of his neck---was comical yet so sweetly endearing. Kiana leaned up to kiss him. "I'm teasing. There's no one looking. It's just that your pose made ME want to look . . . and to touch." Lingering a second longer on his lips than socially aware lovers do in a public setting, she finally broke the kiss and searched his eyes with her gaze to emphasize the sincerity of her next whispered statement: "You think I'm just teasing about all this, and I guess I am to some degree, but you have to know, my sexy Samson, that if I could do it right here, right now, I would bend you over this table, flip the back of your manly skirt up onto your back, jerk down your briefs, and kiss your gorgeous ass while I stroked your cock. You are making me so crazy to fuck you in that outfit!"

Blood rushed to Troy's cock, just as Kiana planned. "Oh, what I'm gonna do to you tonight, you naughty little girl," he said. "Stop with the whispered turn-ons, Kiana, or I'll make a tent of this damned skirt right here at this party."

Smiling to herself, she took Troy's hand and pulled him towards one of the bathrooms on this floor of the sorority house.

"I know you're not a vain guy, hon," Kiana said after shutting the door to the bathroom. "I know you don't work out to strut around with flexing muscles, and there's not an ounce of conceit in you about the great shape you're in." She sidled next to him in front of the long mirror at the counter as she caught his gaze with hers in their reflection. "But you look so hot in that outfit, and I love being able to show you off in front of the women here. Knowing that my husband looks like this"---and she pointed to Troy's reflection in the mirror---"and this"---she turned him around to admire the rear view in the mirror---"well, you have no idea what that does for a woman's libido when she's around other women, especially good-looking women like the co-eds here." She turned him back around after running one hand over his hips, watching it slide across his flanks in the mirror's reflection. "Your body is so hot, and I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I love it!"

She grabbed his face in hers and devoured his mouth, kissing him deeply and passionately, something she had wanted to do at the auction table but could not. In the process, she pressed her breasts into his chest, feeling the fake leather straps of his outfit rub against her stiffened nipples.

Finally breaking their kiss, she said, "You are so damned sexy!"

Troy grinned. "Maybe I should dress like this more often." He grabbed one of her butt cheeks through the blousy material of her pants, the silk-like cloth sliding easily over the bottoms of the outfit. "You know I love it when you're turned on, Kiana." Squeezing firmly, he leaned close to her face and whispered, "I love it a lot."

"I know, I know," she answered happily, slipping out of his grasp. Reaching to the inside pocket of the costume that was sewn onto the waistband of the pants on her left hip, Kiana pried apart the two velcro buttons and drew out a flattened, folded-up rectangle of material. With a knowing smile at her husband, she shook out the material as she held it between thumb and forefinger, revealing three G-string panties.

His surprised expression delighted her. "I was only able to get three of these into this pocket, but---" and she quickly threw the panties on the counter and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her outfit, skinning both pants and the bottoms down her thighs to reveal the same kind of G-string at her crotch as the ones lying on the counter, "---I don't know if three more will be enough for me tonight."

Stepping out of the diaphanous pile of material at her ankles, Kiana looked at her stunned husband, smiling at him as she wriggled out of the G-string. "I've soaked through these thinking about how hot you look," she said, toying briefly with the panties before tossing them nonchalantly into the trash receptacle. "It's only 8:30, and we'll be here at least until after the auction. I don't know if three more G-strings will be enough for my gushing pussy."

Reaching for one of the G-strings on the counter, she continued her tease. "Will it make you hard underneath your man-skirt, knowing that I'm soaking through my panties when I look at you?" After stepping into the fresh G-string, she turned around, bent over, reached a hand back to one exposed asscheek and pointed at it. "Kiss me here, Troy. Let me walk back out there having just been kissed on my naked butt."

Of course, he did it. Hungrily, he grabbed her tightly against him in the process.

She struggled away, giggling.

"Tease!" he hissed.

"No," she answered, pulling back up the bottoms and then the pants before toeing back on the slipper-like sandals of the costume. "YOU'RE the tease, my handsome, sexy, muscular husband." She gathered up the remaining two G-strings and carefully folded them so they would fit back into the pocket at her hip. "You're teasing me and all the other women here with your body. Every one of us wants to reach underneath the front of this skirt and see what's hiding there." Kiana did just that, fondling Troy's cock and balls briefly, knowing that her manipulation would start the inevitable reaction. (Well, "start" wasn't really accurate; Troy's cock was already plumping nicely in advance of a rise to stiffness if he did not short-circuit it.)

"Give it a few seconds after I leave the bathroom before you come out, just in case there's anyone passing by," she said over her shoulder as she walked quickly to the door. Troy stood where she left him at the bathroom's counter, a frustrated expression on his face.

Stepping through the door and breathing a sigh of relief that no one was waiting to go in, Kiana walked back out into the fray of the party, smiling to herself at leaving her poor husband inside, his cock hardening and knowing that he was in for even more teasing.

Would he lock the door and pull down his briefs in order to stroke his cock?

She hoped so. It was thrilling to think about.

Kiana slipped a finger between the two velcro buttons and into the inside pocket on the other side of the costume. Yes, they were in there.

The thong she had bought for Troy was in her pocket, waiting for him. It had been such wonderful fun to shop for the purchase that ultimately turned out to be a Gregg Homme Tiger Thong, a terrifically sexy number that went well with the skirt of the Samson costume. Even more important was the fact that, based on the pictures and descriptions at undergear.com where she'd surfed to after googling "male G-strings," the thong would be indescribably arousing when she pulled the front of his costume up to gaze at how delectably it packaged her husband's cock and balls.

Slipped into the pocket next to the thong was the "pouch," an even more revealing wisp of a garment. Best described as a thong without the back strap, Kiana had not even known one could buy such a thing until she saw it at the same site where she bought the thong. She could not wait to see her husband model both naughty garments for her in one or the other of the sorority's bathrooms on this floor of the house.

Let's see, she thought, glancing around to find a clock on some wall. There, over the makeshift bar. Hmmm, the silent auction would start in an hour or so. Get Troy back into the bathroom in, say, twenty minutes and direct him to shuck off his briefs and substitute the thong.

Oh, the delicious sense of control was arousing, even if it was only pretend control on this Halloween evening as he played a shorn Samson to her Delilah: "Take off your briefs, Samson. You're mine. You have surrendered all control along with the strands of hair no longer on your head. Step out of that confining and concealing undergarment. I want to know that more of you is exposed underneath that loincloth. Put this on. Now."

And she would pull the thong from her pocket.

He would be shocked. His expression! How arousing . . .

He would need help adjusting his penis and his balls so that the thong did its best to accommodate those glorious toys. What a pity that her assistance would make it increasingly difficult for her husband to keep everything stuffed inside!

Later, the pouch.

What would he think when he realized she had inched her hand up the back of his thighs and underneath his man-skirt as they watched the costumed party-goers? She would do that, first when he was in the thong, and then when he was in the pouch.

Because the pouch had no back strap, her hand on his butt underneath his skirt would mean she could slip a finger between his cheeks.

What would he think when she caressed his crinkled opening?

If all went well, he would be shocked, embarrassed, aroused, incredibly hot, and---oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, the thought made her dizzy---yielding to the touch of her fingertip on the center of his asshole. She would whisper in his ear, "Good boy, Samson You're making your Delilah incredibly horny by opening up to me right here in front of everyone. Are you as hot as I am, knowing that my finger is touching your asshole right now?"

Calming herself (and worrying again at the flimsiness and lack of absorbency provided by the G-string she had slid into only a few minutes before), Kiana moved back toward the swirling throng of costumed celebrants but stayed within eyesight of the bathroom door. A man dressed as a monk approached with a smile and a laughably bad fake skull piece meant to imitate the tonsured haircut appropriate for the costume. "Yes, it is a great way to raise money for the sorority's charitable causes," she said in response to his introduction. After another minute of small talk, she drifted away, happy to see Troy emerging from the bathroom.

Was he looking a bit flushed?

She caught his eye, and he walked toward her.

"You are very, very bad tonight," he whispered into her ear as he looked around at the fund-raiser's interesting mix of people and costumes. "You knew damned well that what you just did in the bathroom would get me excited."

"Poor baby," she replied in mock consternation, patting his cheek. "But you have to remember," and she dropped a hand to the locks of hair dangling next to her thigh, "when Delilah cut off Samson's hair, she had him completely under her control. It's not surprising in the least that she would toy with him, knowing that she now owns him."

Well, yeah. It was not a completely accurate interpretation of the Samson and Delilah saga. Even in her earlier teasing descriptions of their costumes at the party, Kiana knew that she was taking liberties with the story all for the sake of role-playing a couple in which the woman had ultimate control. Her version of the tale would do nicely, though, for Kiana's wicked plans for the rest of the evening.

Troy gave her a skeptical look. "I don't think–"

"Shhh," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "I got the distinct impression that you were very enthusiastic about things a few minutes ago." Leaning closer to him, she whispered, "At least, your cock was certainly getting enthusiastic." Smiling sweetly, Kiana straightened and said, "Oh, look! There's Sandra, one of the sisters on my floor when I lived in the sorority house. Would you get me some more sparkling water while I go say hi? She'll be happy to see me here."

Turning to leave him, she reached back to place a hand on Troy's arm. "And don't let any of the co-eds here slip their hands underneath your costume, no matter how much they want to," she said quietly, patting his arm.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers