All Comments on 'Diary of a CH Pt. 03'

by Erringfoil

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The plot is lost in the end........

I'm sorry I read this story...we see what this guy goes through...and how much he has to suffer from what his wife is doing to him...but again...the author is very weak minded...the ending stinks...what this guys wife feels at the end is important and not telling us...we who are reading this.....I say this to this author...don't write another piss poor story ever again............

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It was kind of predictable, from the secrecy. I’d have liked it more, to read about the carnage after his announcement.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

you write very well and I like a good story This was a good story, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Befejezetlen...

Nagyon hiányoltam a végkifejletet,mert sok az elvarratlan szál az írásában!Igy ez egy amputált mű,elvágott "farokkal"!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Good story. I hope you're still around and writing stories. A little more burning of Zoe would have been nice and I wish he could have come up with a better title for the book. Why would a woman write a book about being a cuckolded husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Good but quick ending. Now he will pay more child support and ALIMONY!!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Better to skim this drawn out show with no effort put into an ending worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You finally managed to write a man with a backbone.

Took you long enough

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

End just not as good as the rest of the story. Decent overall though.

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but would have liked a little more on the aftermath of his revelation regarding his wife and lover, as well as how he faired in the future. The story hags together well and is well written with very few errors.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

A bit more elaboration is desirable, but not necessary.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

All the suspense for a lot of nothing and not even a proper ending let alone story. Story had tons of potential but defeated the purpose, which was to tell a story, if u want to even call that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a difficult time with the men in these cheating wife stories who hang on to their emotional instability like this guy did. Once the necessary course of action is decided it's time to lose all the emotional baggage. There was no satisfaction in the ending and the long drawn out unnecessary side trips became boring. No stars.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

So much promise in the story but it seemed everything was telegraphed in the first few paragraphs. To then discover you knew the ending before the end of page 1 was disappointing but the ending just collapsed. Was it time for everyone to imagine their own ending? Was it mean to set the stage for another part? I won't damage the ratings that the story achieved to express my disappointment but encourage the author to continue writing but give your content a strong dose of editing and concentration on an ending. As other commenters wrote, the ending was actually a beginning!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

The end? Dude, you really built significant suspense in a real non-cliche way though it is obvious who is "Marsha Tillman", no surprise there, BUT you ended it with a whimper. Just plain awful.

Another thing, your stories do have some whacky male characters behaving like they need some serious psychiatric help, you need to tone that down.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A wonderful stiry falls flat. You had such a strong beginning and you had a great reveal prepared but it just ended with so little emotion. Yes the plot was easy to see coming but to not feel mire if the reaction of the wife and the others at her table just felt let down from a good beginning to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing and bland in the end. So she's the earner, he provides the child care and she is cheating. So why doesn't she end up paying him alimony, him having custody of the child (she works all hours) and paying for the house? That would happen if the positions were reversed, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this a big fat 1!.. it was extremely disappointing... I don't understand why you spent so much time giving us back stories, I assumed was heading into an awesome ending... just to fall flat???... the ending was quick and just ehhh... it's like the writer lost interest.. I realized the author lost interest in chapter 2.. chapter 2 ould've been put with chapter 1.. it took up space... chapter 3 the final chapter was not worth the reading.. it left me feeling unfulfilled... after all that buildingup , he just points to his ex wife and lovers table and walk away? No explanation from the wife, no real ending... you suck sir and I think I've gotten the gist of your stories.. this isn't the first story I read from you that had a lackluster ending.. you are very wordy... but it doesn't really go anywhere.. just a lot of talking.. you're good at the buildup but you really suck at a good ending.. They're always flat and bland..... we NEVER hear from the soon to be sluts.. there's NEVER a confrontation.. NEVER a final sit down... nothing... he just kets the sluts know that he knows, walks away a nd slap a "The End" at the bottom...I don't call what this MC did as a confrontation 😭😭😭.. he's a wimp... I expected way fucking more.. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS STORY... IT'S NOT WORTH IT... I gave him a 1 for the buildup. The writer got me into the story.. but I took away 4 points for that useless chapter 2 and the shytty no substance ending..

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

literitist interuptus 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needed a good ending .a chapter4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are all the husbands in your stories such pussywhipped cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been nice to see the narcissist/cheating whore suffer due to her disregard for the person she was supposed to care for the most.

A very poorly thought out story. An epic failure.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

Seems it ended too soon. Interesting characters and premise. 5 stars. I think it deserves another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In My opinion He got His Pound of Flesh and took down the very People who wronged Him in the very BEST way possible in front of everyone Now the question is will the Next book Be His soon to be Ex Wife Dairy?

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Sorry this can't be the ending. One more please. 5*****

Beardog325Beardog32512 months ago

I agree with the other comments it needs another chapter. Well done thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again fantastic story and it was ruined without a true ending. We are not here to make a Ending up that is the writers Job and this one failed completely!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story but the ending was a train wreck. I have an idea why he used thus device but was ill-conceived as it was applied.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

write a real ending to this story

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

Excellent, with or without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Umm an ending would be nice. Sigh. What a disappointment. He just cut and ran after his accusation. Well he was kind of a coward. Oh well.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Unsatisfactory ending. Some authors try to be clever with their endings.

This one flopped

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good but really needed a denouement very badly.

Tundah50Tundah503 months ago

Cowardly end for a cowardly MC

NegateGivityNegateGivity3 months ago

I know it's pointless to complain about a 6 year old story, but why do authors do this? Why end in the middle of the climax? It goes CLIMAX ===> RESOLUTION! Why waste everyone's time with 3 chapters of escalation to just do nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What more do you all want...BLOOD...He did write a book explaining his side of things. The ending is perfect. NOTHING else to saw...He had filed for DIVORCE...and REALLY....People...It is a work of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good. Nuff said:)

earbudearbud22 days ago

Somewhat of a good ending but not a surprise ending. Not a complete ending but leaves room for more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous