Diavolo Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had already taken his jacket off. Ariel had a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand and Angel and Rafael had their arms around a couple of girls each.

"Thought you'd sneak out, eh?" Michael laughed.

Gabriel smirked and gave them the finger just before peeling rubber out of there. Behind them, everyone applauded, cheered, and waved them farewell.

Gabriel chuckled as he made the turn around the bend out of the parking lot and stopped just outside the park where the reception was held.

He circled around the back of the car and unhooked the load of cans and pieces of metal the guys had tied to the bumper before heading out again.

This time he didn't stop until they arrived at Abigail's little cottage at the Inn.

She waited until he circled the car and opened the door for her. Once again, he scooped her up in his arms and strode up the path to the cottage.

Inside, candles had been lit just about everywhere. The bed had been turned down and a fire was crackling merrily in the fireplace.

There were platters of food set up and a bucket of ice with some wine chilling.

Gabriel set her down gently just inside the door before turning to lock it behind them.

Abigail fiddled with her fingers when he turned to her.

She felt stupidly shy of a sudden. He smiled and caressed her cheek.

"It's just me," he purred.

"I-I know," she got out with a nervous laugh.

"You're looking at me like I'm the big bad wolf."

He stepped forward and she instinctively took a step back. "It's just those eyes of yours," she teased.

"The better to see you with," he grinned, flashing all of his teeth.

She bit her lip, stifling a giggle. "And those teeth."

He licked his lips. "The better to eat you with."

That made her gasp and get hot all over. She stopped stepping back away from him and ran her palms up his chest as he leaned down to kiss her. His jacket was the first article of clothing to hit the floor, followed by his tie. As his tongue thoroughly explored her mouth, he undid the hundred or so pearl buttons down her back until she felt her dress loosen up. Now she understood why the bodice had so much beading and body hugging boning. It made the top so heavy that once loosened it dropped automatically to the floor, leaving her standing in corset, stockings and heels.

"Oh-m-god, Abby," he hissed through his teeth. "You're so gorgeous."

She touched the bridge of her nose, remembering that she'd worn her contacts that day at Miranda's insistence.

He helped her remove the wreath of flowers and veil from her hair, before laying a trail of kisses down her spine. Now he was kneeling behind her. She turned slowly for him. Gabriel clasped her hips and kissed her at the juncture of her thighs, right over the tiny triangle of lace barely covering her sex.

Goose bumps broke out over her skin. Staring right into her eyes, he slid the wisp of material aside and delved one finger deep inside her. Abigail gasped at the intrusion and gaped at him as he withdrew his finger from her pussy, glistening wet with her desire.

She gulped audibly when he slid that finger into his mouth and sucked with a low moan.

"Oh my," she whispered.

He licked his lips and rose before her. Taking her hands, he brought them up to his shirt, in a silent plea for her to undress him too.

Abigail undid each button, revealing his tawny skin. He reached up and took te tie from his ponytail off, letting his hair tumble in rich dark waves around his shoulders.

Finally she was pushing his crisp white shirt from his knotted shoulders, revealing his sculpted torso.

Her eyes were inexorably drawn to the way his abdominal muscles tightened as she stroked his chest.

When she reached for his belt, he gripped her hands.

He shook his head slowly from side to side. "I want you too much for that. Too much stimulation. Let's concentrate on you for now. Turn around."

Abby obeyed. Now she face the full length mirror that had been brought in earlier.

Earlier, she'd been too nervous to fully appreciate Miranda's efforts.

Now she studied how she looked with Gabriel. Her hair was a mass of sumptuous curls spilling around her shoulders. Miranda had made her face in subtle shades. Her eyes looked wide, her mouth pouty and full. The corset pushed up her ample breasts which were heaving with her nerves as Gabriel undid ever little clasp in the back. He held her against him as his nimble fingers unhooked the garters, hands trailing seductively over the exposed skin of her upper thighs.

He let the corset fall at their feet as he cupped her breasts reverently in each hand.

Abigail arched her back, filling his hands as he rolled each nipple into little needy points. Behind her, he flexed his hips, letting her feel how much he needed her.

She had to admit she looked pretty standing in nothing but stockings and heels with her husband blazing a trail of wet kiss down the side of her throat. His breathing was harsh as was hers.

"Open your legs wider," he growled.

Abigail placed her heels to either side of his own back shoes.

His arm slid around her ribcage, hand cupping and squeezing her left breast as the other hand slid down into her panties.

Abigail gasped when he began to circle her clit with two fingers. His hips rocked against her, making her buck her groin against his teasing fingers.

"Fuck, you're getting so wet, baby," he groaned.

Her cheeks heated up. "Is th-that a good thing," she asked breathlessly.

"Oh-yes," he hissed. "Means you want me."

Abigail shuddered. Of course she wanted him...always.

His hand slid out from within her panties and once again, he slipped them into his mouth to suck hungry at her juices.

It really should have revolted her, but it just turned her on more.

"Stay right here," he said softly giving her a kiss on her cheek.

He strode toward the vanity and dragged the small round chair close to her.

"Sit here, baby."

Again, she complied.

"Now spread your legs. Let me see you."

Abigail bit her lips and hesitated.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart," he coaxed, hands going to his belt.

Abigail's eyes widened, finally doing as he'd asked. She watched, mesmerized as he released his belt, and undid his pants. He kicked off his shoes and bent to pull off his socks before shucking his pants down his long legs. Not even the shiny pink scar on his hip from the surgery to fix his femur could detract from his masculine perfection.

Her eyes locked on the hard evidence of his arousal and she suddenly wanted to close her legs and run.

She held still though, even as he approached slowly. A few feet from her, he went down on hands and knees and crawled the rest of the way to her, going straight between her legs until his face was inches away from her most intimate of places.

"Lean back, baby. Give yourself to me."

Abigail reached behind her, gripping the edge of the chair. He gripped her hips and pulled her until her behind was almost off the edge of the chair. His shoulders were so wide she had to spread her legs even more to accommodate him.

To her embarrassment, he sniffed her first, making a production of it by running his nose along her thighs and sex lips. Then he took a long lick up her slit, letting the flat of his tongue drag against her sensitized clit. Her hips snapped up at the jolt of pleasure that provoked. He groaned his approval.

"That's right, baby. Move. Don't hold anything back."

He buried his face against her kissing her down there in full, blown-out passion, tongue going at her like his favorite treat.

After a while, she found she couldn't resist rocking her hips against the sweet lash of his wicked tongue. His wiggle it against her clit, stabbed it hard into the heart of her, and then swirl it around her nub again.

As she panted, watching him feast on her between her spread thighs, her eyes rose to the mirror before them.

Gabriel had his long legs spread, completely naked, bollocks hanging heavy between his thighs, and cock pressed tight against his muscled belly. There was a long gleaming drop of clear fluid weeping from the tip of him. His dark hair was draped over his back almost reaching his waist since his head was tipped completely back so he could lap like a hungry animal between her legs.

The sight was so hot and erotic...something snapped inside her and she arched her back, head falling back as she cried out his name in rapture.

He was hauling her up into his arms before she lost all her strength and toppled to the floor in a boneless heap.

She panted, breathless, as her back met the mattress. She closed her eyes, expecting him to take position over her, but opened them when nothing happened.

Abby licked her hips watching the fascinating sight of her husband's perfect backside clench and ripple as he strode toward the bucket with the chilled wine his back was a sharp V, narrowing to a lean waist and hips. The supple roundness of his tight ass accentuated his power long legs, making her mouth water. She never thought she'd see the day when she actually found the male form fascinating. Of course, only Gabriel's magnificent form fascinated her.

Grabbing a goblet, he headed back toward her, making her blush at the sight of his bobbing erection leading the way.

Oh-God. He was too sexy for words.

He poured a glass of the white wine and took a sip before settling next to her and offering her some.

Abby took a few sips before leaning back on the pillows again.

Was he going to make love to her now? Should she offer to suck him because he went down on her?

He smiled and put the glass down on the nightstand by the bed.

"Did you like how everything turned out?"

Abigail blinked up at him. "Yes. It was all so beautiful. Perfect."

He leaned over her. His lips brushed over hers, tongue stroking her lips teasingly. She finally tangled her fingers in his hair and brought his mouth more firmly against hers.

One of his knees slid between hers. She almost stiffened, but forced herself to relax and spread her thighs instead. Instead of rolling himself between her legs at her blatant invitation, he slid his hand around to her backside to pull her against his thigh as he squeezed her ass cheek rhythmically.

He kissed her for a long time until she found herself squirming against his hard thigh. The sparse hair there tickled the soft skin of her legs. It felt good.

A slow burn began once more deep inside her as she rubbed her sex against his leg and tried to coax him to come atop her. His hard thigh felt really good against her clit, but she needed more...wanted more. Abby couldn't help the needy mewls that started coming from between her lips. She thought she'd cry from relief when he finally moved between her legs. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and rocked her sex right against his erection, thrilling every time she felt the head of his cock graze her untried entrance.

She wanted to feel him pierce her, feel the sting of his possession.

"Gabriel, please," she begged.

His teeth sank into the cord of muscle at the juncture of her shoulder and neck as he angled his hips. In one swift move, he plunged in, breaking her hymen.

Abigail cried out as he slammed home, the hard slap of his pubic bone against her clit, coupled with the sharp jab of pain from deflowering her, sent her into orgasm.

She clawed his back and bucked her hips against him. He hesitated just a second before moving forcefully within her, taking her fully.

Abby slid her hands around to his backside, clutching and feeling how he surged powerfully inside her. Her heart filled with even more love for him.

She raked her nails up his back as she felt her pleasure building again. He changed the angle of his thrusts making her quiver and chase her orgasm with him.

Light exploded behind her closed lids and she climaxed around his thick shaft. He gripped her ass in both hands and grunted. Her name was a long harsh moan as she felt him jerking rhythmically inside her, heat filling her as he finally came too. Gabriel ground his hips in a hard, slow circle, milking every drop of his pleasure within her depths. Slowly his muscles relaxed and he remained panting in her neck, his weight shifting off to the side so he wouldn't crush her. She winced when she felt his still hard shaft slip from inside her, followed by a hot flood of fluid.

They both breathed heavily, wrapped in each other's arms.

Abigail opened her eyes a sliver, catching the glint of the diamonds on her engagement ring and wedding band reflecting the fire in the hearth. She smiled wearily as she slid her thigh over her Gabriel's hips, snuggling tighter against him. He let out a long sigh as his hand cupped her backside, drawing her closer.

So this was marital bliss? She certainly felt extremely blissful. The area between her legs was a little sore and sticky, but she didn't care.

"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" came his husky query.

Abigail's smile widened as she drew lazy patterns on his chest. "No."

He chuckled. "I didn't think so. You went off like a firecracker." He chuckled as she felt her face go hot at the memory of how she'd howled in bliss. She certainly did go off. "Sank your claws right into me. I think my back is bleeding."

Abigail gasped and tried to sit up. "I'm so sorry, Gabe. Let me see."

"Easy," he snickered pressing her head against his chest again. "I'll live." He kissed the crown of her head tenderly.

Abigail settled back down, but she felt bad she'd scratched his back and wanted to see and tend to him.

"My little wild cat. Sleep for now. I've got a long night planned for you."

"Shouldn't we wash up?"

He shook his head slowly. "I want to see my cum slicking your thighs when you get up tomorrow morning," her possessive caveman growled.

A shudder of pure arousal shot through her.