Dinner Date with Mommy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go," she praised him as he swallowed another mouthful of his own cum. "That's not so bad, is it?"

"No, mommy," he said, his voice strained as even more cum was pushed into his mouth. It had a much more bitter taste than what she'd fed him earlier, but he still dutifully swallowed every drop until it was all gone.

"See?" Amanda said as she had him suck her fingers clean one last time. "Isn't it fun to be mommy's little cum drinker?"

Steve shuddered as he realized that this was only the first of many times she probably planned to feed him his own semen. His mostly-soft cock gave a little jump at the thought for some reason.

"Yes, mommy," he said, his voice almost a whisper. "Thank you for feeding me my cummies."

Amanda beamed down at him. "Good boy."

She sat up on the bed and leaned back against the wall. "Now that we've got all that out of the way, I thought we could have a little talk about some of the other games mommy likes."

Reaching down to the foot of the bed, she picked up the harness and dildo and dragged them up. Setting them down next to Steve, she turned and raised an eyebrow at him as she continued.

"Have you ever heard of strap-on play?"

---------------

The sun was long down by the time Amanda and Steve had finished their conversation. Well, it wasn't so much a conversation as it was a syllabus for the kinds of play Amanda had envisioned for them in the not-so-distant future while Steve nodded and answered questions occasionally.

Some of it sounded amazing. Amanda was big proponent of diaper play, and it sounded like she intended that to play a central role in their relationship. She said it tended to put "little ones" into a more submissive state of mind.

As Steve cuddled up to her side in a fresh nappy that she'd changed him into a few minutes before, he sort of had to agree. There was a kind of deep vulnerability inherent in the act, and whenever she diapered him he felt dominated in a way that also somehow made him feel safe.

However, that feeling of safety was offset by the apprehension he felt whenever he considered some of the other things she'd mentioned. The strap-on she'd showed him earlier had seemed unmanageably huge to him considering how even the tiny plug that was still in his bottom seemed to stretch him to his limit.

But Amanda assured him that with proper diligence and a little knowhow, she would have him ready to take the entire length of the intimidating toy before he knew it. She also assured him that once he got used to the feeling, it would be more pleasurable than her fingers could ever be, and that he would eventually learn to crave the sensation of having his bottom hole stretched to the limit around even larger toys.

Steve wasn't exactly sure how he felt about that. It seemed like a big leap of faith, but lying next to Amanda in a freshly made bed, one of her arms wrapped around him as she sat propped up in bed going over some work emails on her phone, he decided he was willing to take a chance that she was right.

As his eyelids finally gave in to the weight of their sleepiness and he snuggled in closer to use her side as a pillow, Amanda glanced down at him with a smile. She had big plans in store for that little boy.

Shifting her backside uncomfortably on his hard mattress, a little grimace crossed Amanda's features.

"This bed is a little small for the both of us," she said with a sigh. "Why don't we stay at my place tomorrow night instead?"

"Okay, mommy," Steve said distantly, already half asleep.

Amanda smiled and ran a hand gently through his hair as she contemplated tomorrow night's festivities.

"Big plans, indeed," she thought to herself with a chuckle.

~~~~~~E~n~d~D~r~e~a~m~S~e~q~u~e~n~c~e~~~~~~

End of Part 3

Thanks for reading, and remember to check out my other dirty stories! Check back soon for more, and don't forget to share the love, you filthy pervs. <3

Meeting Mommy (Femdom/sissy fun) - Prequel to Dinner Date with Mommy: https://www.literotica.com/s/meeting-mommy

Dinner Date with Mommy Part 1:

Dinner Date with Mommy Part 2: