Disabled Son, but Able for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below her breasts you could see the skin of her abdomen through the material. And just at the bottom of the camisole you could actually see her skin and her navel because of how short the cami was. Just a bit below the camisole is where the panties started. And it was obvious through the material that his mother still had a extremely hairy bush. The actual amount of hair could be seen pushing through the material and lots of stray hair was visible along her inner leg.

The view lasted for about 10-15 seconds as she slowly turned around twice. At this point, it was obvious she allowed this view for both men simply to tease them. Brian probably was able to appreciate it more because he had already seen it in the past. She then grabbed the sides of the robe and pulled it closed tying it shut. It was at this point that Brian then was able to avert his eyes and take a look at Mike. Mike was still staring at his mother. Brian wondered how Mike would react but he was much more comfortable when Mike was the first to say something.

"You really are stunning, Pam." Mike told her. Brian again was impressed with Mike's charm. He could only imagine what his mother felt.

Pam replied in a tone that was obvious she was flattered, "thanks sweetie. It means a lot coming from a young man like you."

About fifteen minutes later the three of them were finishing off a bottle of wine talking about what a great night it was in more about Brian's past. There was a silent lull conversation and Pam looked at Brian with a very serious look.

"Does he know?" She asked Brian.

Brian shook his head no. But the look on his face made it clear that it was okay she was starting to ask these questions. He knew that since she was bringing it up in front of Mike it was her way of asking for permission for a threesome. He and his mother had already been with a woman originally. Now it sounded like mom wanted to include another man.

Brian had to think about this immediately, but it took no time at all. The idea excited him.

"Know what?" Mike asked.

Pam looked at Brian and asked, "You want to tell him, or should I?"

"You look like you're ready to bust. Go ahead and tell him," he confirmed. The smile on his mother's face made him very happy. It also made him very hard because he knew what was coming soon -- him, as well as both of them.

Chapter 4

Brian sat in his wheelchair and watched his mother's evil grin. She took a large sip for courage and then set her wine glass down on the table next to the sofa. Then she immediately slid closer to Mike and sat directly beside him. Mike was dying to know what they were talking about. But he was too intimidated to ask. He didn't need to.

"Brian wants me to tell you." She teased Mike.

"Tell me what?" He inquired with such a desperate tone.

She didn't make him wait for long. She put her left arm around him and then moved her right leg up over his.

"We want to have a threesome sweetie." She immediately kissed him as she wrapped her arms completely around his neck and pulled him tightly towards her.

Brian stood there and was somewhat jealous. He was not so sure he could handle this. He had figured all along that his mother and he would get together this weekend. He didn't anticipate sharing her with someone else. But he knew how stressful things have been for her. He knew how wild she could be at times. And he knew that ultimately this would be good for her. Overall, it was a new experience for him as well. It definitely turned him on.

About the time his thoughts finished wondering was when his mom let Mike up for air. She finished her kiss and then backed away and sat back down next to him. She reached over and grabbed her glass once again. The look on Mike's face was priceless.

Mike was completely speechless. He was looking at Brian for some sense of direction. Brian rescued him.

"It's okay, dude." He reassured Mike. "The last time we did this was with my pregnant personal care attendant shortly after I got hurt."

"Seriously?" He was somewhat startled.

"There's always been an attraction between us." She started to explain. "After he came home we ended up getting closer. I had thought about it before and so had he. When I heard the two of them having sex I couldn't help it. I watched them through the crack in the door."

She stopped long enough to take another big sip of wine. All the while Mike sat there motionless. She finished the sip and continued.

"The next day I had to have him myself. I think it was the next day that we had a wild three-way love affair for about a week and a half before he went back to school." You could hear the lust in her voice as she talked about it.

"When he went back to school, it was over." She wrapped up the sensual talk. "Everything went back to normal."

Brian then interrupted, "until the divorce."

"True," she agreed.

Brian then continued the story, "we got very close again as she told me the many problems she and dad had. " It was here he looked at his mother directly in the eye even though he was still talking to Mike. "All that time on the phone and our relationship has grown into so much more again. I was hoping to God this would happen again this weekend." His statement was genuine and ultimately directed at her.

Pam set the glass down and stood up. She removed the robe from over her shoulders and stood there now in the nearly see-through camisole. She walked over to her son while Mike watched in a flabbergasted state. Again, Pam sat on Brian's lap just as she had done before. Immediately the pressure from her ass on his cock brought it to attention. She placed her left arm around his shoulder making sure that it was going to be a very clear view for Mike.

Pam moved in towards her son's lips with her tongue slightly leading the way. The kiss was deep and passionate. Brian used his left arm to pull her close. It felt so good for both of them to once again begin to consummate their relationship. Each had always wondered if they were going to ever do it again. It felt so good. Both of them wanted to continue.

Brian's other hand now dropped from her shoulder and started to caress her right breast. He felt her erect nipples that he absolutely loved. He started to pinch them and she immediately breathed in deep. His eyes were still closed but then curiosity made him wonder.

He opened his eyes while continuing to kiss his mother and fondle her breasts. He wanted to see what his friend was doing on the sofa. Sure enough, he was now caressing his crotch and an erection was obvious in his shorts.

Apparently Pam must've gotten the same idea about then. The kiss broke once again she pulled away looking into Brian's eyes. At that point she saw where he was looking. She turned around to see Mike rubbing the outside of his shorts. He had now leaned back on the sofa and lifted his shirt up. His bare belly was showing and the tip of his cock was peeking out from the waistband.

"I'll be back, sweetie." She said to Brian, then she gave him one final kiss.

She got up off his lap and quickly kneeled down between Mike's knees looking up into his face. Brian wished he could see her eyes. It had been so long since he had seen that devious sexual look, and now was focused on his best friend. Yet he still was finding this seemed to be amazingly erotic and satisfying.

Pam ran her hands up Mike's inner thighs. Her fingernails slightly caressed his skin as she worked her way up to his shorts. She then used her right hand and placed it directly on his package. Mike twitched and let out a slight gasp.

"It feels good," she said gently.

She moved her hand upward right next to the tip of his cock. Her left hand then joined and grabbed the waistband of his shorts. She started to pull and Mike instantly lifted his ass off the sofa enough so that she could quickly remove this barrier between his desperate cock and what lie ahead.

Brian saw the black shorts and tighty whities get thrown to the side. He turned his head to watch them fly across the room, and by the time he turned his head back, Mike's cock was already deep inside his mother's throat. He remembered how talented she was.

Mike however was in awe, and couldn't help publicly commenting immediately.

"Jesus Christ!" It obviously felt wonderful.

Brian began to stroke his own cock as he watched his mother's head bob up and down the shaft. This was another new experience. He had shared her with Marlene but now to watch her actually suck another man's cock was a whole new turn on.

It was then he noticed his mother's right hand. She had already begun to reach down under her panties and finger herself. It was obvious because the material covering her ass was moving rapidly back and forth the same pace as her arm on the other side. He decided to stroke at the same pace.

He looked again and saw that Pam's left hand was wrapped completely around Mike's cock. So when it was not enveloped by her mouth and throat it was being quickly rubbed up and down with her left hand. Two or three strokes with her left hand each time and then instantaneously it was back inside her warm mouth. Her technique was flawless.

Brian was so horny and wanted to get involved somehow but he also wanted to continue to watch. It became obvious that Mike was nearing climax. His assumption had always been that Mike was a pretty good lover. But then again he knew how magical his mother's mouth really was.

Just then he heard another moan from Mike. Pam let his cock escape from her mouth just in time for the first load to hit her on the face. It ended up just below her left eye dripping along her cheek. She stood there with her mouth open and continued to stroke his cock with her left hand.

This was definitely a new view for Brian. Due to his injury, he didn't really ejaculate. All the times that his mother had sucked his cock he did have an orgasm. Yet he never ultimately ejaculated. So now that view of semen spilled all over his mother's face was quite a turn on.

Just then the second shot came out and her aim was perfect. She was able to catch it in her mouth as it sat on the tip of her tongue. She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it back and forth with the glob of cum showing in all its glory. Then, he pulled back further awaiting the next shot. When it came, it hit his mother on her exposed chest and dripped down into her cleavage. Of course, there was very little cleavage because the small size of her breasts. But she instantly compensated by using her hands to smear the come all over her upper chest and in between her tits.

It seemed Mike was probably done. But just to be sure Pam totally enveloped his cock once again. She brought her lips down to the base and it was such an amazing sight. Once again Mike had to say something.

"Oh my God," he uttered. "That truly was the best ever." His voice was genuine.

Brian saw his mother grin, "with age comes experience darling," as she removed his cock from her mouth. It was obvious how proud she was.

There was not much time for Mike to rest before Pam stood up and pulled her camisole over her head. She now stood there topless with the hair of her pussy poking out around the extremely low cut panties. All of the hair was showing through the sheer material in front.

"Let's get in the bedroom. I've never had two cocks at once." And she started to head directly down the hall.

Brian looked at his friend and hoped that everything would be okay between the two of them. In fact, he even decided to go ahead and ask.

Mike started to get up. As he was doing so, Brian asked, "you okay with this?"

"Shit yeah! Who wouldn't be? I've always wondered. But are you okay?" He asked Brian in return wondering how his friend felt about the two of them fucking his mother for the next several hours.

"It's a turn on. I enjoy being with her no matter what." He paused briefly, and then continued, "It was early this evening when I kind of saw this coming." Brian reassured Mike through his statement.

As he was talking he was rolling down the hall just beside Mike. The two young men were anxiously following Brian's 47-year-old mother.

Chapter 5

When they got into the room it was obvious Brian would have to be the first to get into bed. He pulled his wheelchair beside the bed and removed his armrest. Just before he scooted into bed he took a quick look at the others. His mother stood directly in front of him. She was topless and the light pink panties were so sheer. Therefore, he was able to clearly see the two things he had remembered so vividly from when they were together six years ago. Her very small and petite breasts were beautiful; but it was her huge nipples pointing at him that he had loved so much. They're like little fingertips on the end of her average size breasts. He he could not wait to get them back in his mouth again. Although he guessed that it may be a fight with Mike to see who does it first. Then again, he realized there were two.

He quickly looked a little slower and saw through the sheer pink material the massive amount of hair covering her crotch. Again, something he loved dearly and remembered so well from the last time.

After about 10 seconds of fantasizing he realized how close he was to the real thing. He put his hands down on the bed and the wheelchair and immediately scooted himself into bed. He was going to start lifting his own legs when his mother grabbed him by the ankles and lifted both up onto the bed.

Brian was about to lie back on the bed and he noticed Mike to his left. It was obviously the first time he had seen naked man in this context. Locker rooms, sure. But even then he did everything he could to keep his eyes away from every other guy. He was completely heterosexual and the idea of the male body had pretty much given him the willies in any context. Nevertheless, as he saw his friend standing there admiring his mother, he was able to appreciate what a good looking guy he was. He noticed that he was muscular enough and that there really was no punch or fat on his midriff. Brian was slightly jealous because obviously he had a belly now because there was no way to exercise.

He did not spend much time looking at Mike but during his glance he watched Mike as he was holding his hard cock in his hand and stroking slowly. From what Brian could tell it was pretty much about the same size as his own. Depending on how you measure, Brian's cock was perhaps 8 inches long. It also had enough thickness to help pleasure his partner even further. Mike's dick appeared to be about the same. The one thing that was obvious with our director was in bed Mike was anxious to get started.

"Let's get you naked." His mom said firmly, but jokingly. as she pushed his chest. With very little balance outside of his wheelchair he immediately fell back and laid flat on the bed. She then seductively moved up his body and looked him in the eyes as she undid his pants and his zipper. For a long time she was fine with removing his pants simply from caring for him after his injury. Even after their last sexual encounter they had gone back to normal and she simply helped him with his care and helped him dress and undress quite often when they were together.

It felt good for both of them as she pulled off his pants seductively knowing once again that her motives were sexual. Several slight tugs and now Brian was naked. Because of the injury, his cock was still flaccid. Thoughts alone could not bring an erection. He needed direct stimulation. That was not a problem for much longer.

Pam took his flaccid dick and put the entire thing in her mouth. In less than 10 seconds the magic of her tongue and lips had his penis erect once again. And now she started her deliberate and wonderful process of bobbing her head up and down the shaft. She used her left hand to continue stroking whenever her mouth left his cock. But it was not long before she would once again bring it down. Meanwhile, her right hand now started to find its way under her underwear and on top of her pussy. Just as she had done earlier, she was now pleasing herself with her fingers and yet still focusing on her cock sucking.

This lasted for about for several minutes longer when she realized that Mike was standing there stroking his cock watching. She instantly knew it was very easy to get him involved. Pam stopped sucking Brian's cock and moved her knees onto the bed. She turned herself around and now straddled his face. Brian looked up and saw the dampness through her pink sheer material. It was here when Pam began to give commands.

"Take my panties off honey," she sweetly asked her son.

"And you... Bring that cock back over here," she told Mike.

Both young men immediately obeyed. Brian used his hands to bring his fingers to the waistband on her hips. Although he had very little dexterity, he was able to grab them enough and start to pull. The process was moving along, but she decided to help him and quickly stood up, pulled them down, and kicked them to the floor in no time. As she knelt back down she then made sure her other lover was following orders.

He started to move around the bed in front of her; but was obviously not quick enough. She grabbed his hard cock with her left hand and literally pulled him in front of her. In one smooth motion she guided his cock into her mouth as she leaned down placing her sopping wet pussy on her son's face. Now was the start of her first threesome with two men.

It'd been so long since she felt the excitement of being with her son sexually. And now the feeling of his tongue was unique enough to remind her of the last time. Quivers went through her body. At the same time she felt the shaking and quivering of Mike's body as he started to fuck her mouth. The room was getting noisy now. She knew that there was only one apartment next door and it was Mike's. So there was going to be no reservation in the sounds she made.

There was heavy breathing from all three participants. Even louder was the sound of Pam's very wet mouth as she moved up and down Mike's cock while her dripping wet pussy made sloshing sounds as it moved back and forth over Brian's face. In addition to the sounds, the smell of sex was throughout the room. She was intoxicated. She knew she would not last long.

Brian was in heaven. His mother had just now placed her soaking wet pussy directly on his mouth and face. He was able to work his tongue inside and flick it back and forth along the labia. The juices were flowing and they were all over his nose and mouth. He had wished she was facing the other direction because he would have more access to her clitoris and he could use his nose on her pubic bone. So now he was not sure the best way to please her orally.

It was then he realized he would try something new. He moved both hands up to her cheeks and pushed her slightly forward towards Mike. She accepted the prompting and moved slightly forward. Mike was able to benefit because his cock now went deeper into her throat. Brian figured she did not know what he was going to do. It was then that his tongue instantly found her ass hole. Her butt cheeks clenched and she twitched. At the same time she moaned. It was obvious she liked it.

He could not believe he was doing this. The idea of anything anally never excited him. But now he was taken in. Anything he could do to please his mother was fair game. In the fact that she moved as she did once his tongue touched her sphincter meant that this was the right thing to do. So he continued to move his tongue up and down the entire crack and jamming the tip of his tongue into her ass hole as much is possible. Then he surprised her.

Despite his poor dexterity, his thumb was rather rigid. He managed to take the tip of his thumb and now shoved it inside her ass hole. This is the first time anything had ever been inside her ass and she loved it. It was obvious by more additional moans. Brian still continued to lick the inside of her pussy and she pushed down hard on his face to increase the pressure, and thus the pleasure.