Disabled Son, but Able for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their motions continued together and he shoved his thumb deep inside her ass at the same rate that her mouth was enveloping Mike's cock. All three were now fucking each other in synchronized bliss. It was not going to last much longer. Brian noticed Pam's thighs starting to clinch. The muscles throughout her buttocks were now getting tighter and her sphincter was clamping down on his thumb. Within seconds all the muscles of her body stopped for a brief second and then she started to shake and convulse.

Meanwhile he could hear Mike with the obvious moan of an orgasm. While Brian licked Pam's pussy and fucked her ass with his thumb, he tried to picture Mike's come as it was shooting all over his mother's face. He also was in heaven. Pam collapsed on Brian's body and smothered his face with her wet hairy crotch. A whirlwind of new sensation had overtaken Pam's body and she could take no more. He started to move his tongue once again all over her pussy. She instantly rise and moved her hips away from his mouth in a definite signal that she could handle it right now. The effect of his thumb in her ass had figured something she'd never felt before. This orgasm was different. She couldn't specifically think how was different except to know that she was enjoying every minute as she still lay motionless on top of her son and below his friend. It was then that could feel her son pushing slightly on her cheeks and he realized he should move now. She rolled over and beckoned Mike to lay down next to them.

Brian could see Mike as he lay down next to his mom. Even though Brian did not directly feel anything he noticed that Mike was touching his lower body in several places as he did so. It felt rather strange being so close to a naked man. There was definitely no feeling of attraction or homosexuality. There was going to be none of that. But what he was amazed at was how comfortable he was with the nudity of his best friend. This was going to be a long night together and he enjoyed watching his friend and his mother as well as himself in all their naked glory.

The three of them lay together side-by-side touching each other ever so slightly. They were all recovering from what had just happened. Furthermore, they all knew they were preparing for what was about to come. Pam turned on her side facing her son and kissed him on the shoulder leading up to his cheeks. She ran her hands over his chest. Brian was in heaven to be this close to his mother once again.

Meanwhile, Mike scooted closer behind her and now did the same. She felt his fingers as they ran up and down her side and she could feel his body nuzzle up against her back. The sensation was wonderful. She now was in bed with two men and it was surprised at how uninhibited she felt.

Brian interrupted her pleasure, "help me prop up on my side." He asked.

It did not take much. His mother pulled away just briefly and grabbed his right arm to pull him over on his side. Brian now was propped up on his left elbow giving him his right hand free to do whatever he wanted. Pam lay down flat on her back to allow his now free right hand to begin its exploration.

Brian started to caress her right breast. Mike now was comfortable on the other side of her and followed his best friend's lead. His left hand began to caress Pam's left breast. She now was being fondled by two men at the same time. Her eyes closed tightly and she breathed a very deep and satisfying sigh.

Both men then began to tweak and play with her incredibly erect nipples. Brian was the first to bring his lips to his mother's skin. She felt him as he kissed just above her right breast. His tongue was circling above the top of her breasts when she felt the lips of her other partner begin to kiss the outside of her left mammary. Within several seconds neither man could resist her very large and erect nipples. Each of them was now sucking intently. Consequently, there was much more than a sigh emanating from her mouth. Her breathing was heavy and deep. It was rapid and consistent. She was now an extreme heat and satisfaction.

She continued to enjoy this for what seemed like an eternity. Each man moved his mouth over every inch of her body from her forehead to her midriff. While she lay there simply absorbing all the attention, she was at least able to focus some attention on Mike. Her left hand had found his cock and had been stroking it consistently for some time. It was now fully erect and she realized it was time for more.

She rolled a little to the left signaling for Mike to exit the bed.

"Excuse me, honey," she said to him as she slid past. And she moved down to the foot of the bed standing where Mike had stood earlier when she sucked his cock. It was obvious she was now taking control. She looked down at her son from the foot of the bed.

"It's your turn, sweetie." She told her son.

Brian looked up and saw her beautiful naked body. Again, it was the nipples and the hairy pussy that caused a flashback to all the times he watched her coming out of the shower as a child. He remembered how the water from the shower would drip from the hair on her crotch. Now the dampness on that pussy was her come and his saliva. She started to play with his flaccid penis in hopes that it would quickly become erect.

It did not take long. She managed a few good strokes along the foreskin and up and down the shaft coupled with her tongue along the head. Consequently, within no time Brian was again erect. Once he was, she immediately started her magic. Brian loved to see this. He looked into her eyes as she looked up with the first full downward motion. Their glance had to break though so that she could bring her lips all the way down to hair at the base of his cock. She held it there for several seconds and he could feel a wave of excitement over take him. She then pulled it out once again and looked him in the eyes. In no time the process repeated.

Meanwhile, Mike decided to not wait for his next order. He moved from the side of the bed and started to walk back around behind Pam. Brian turned his head and saw that his friend was fully erect. He was certain of what was about to happen next. Pam was straddling at the foot of the bed as she sucked Brian's cock with her ass up in the air and her pussy dripping below. This had doggy style written all over it.

Mike came around back and put his hands on her hip and cheeks. It was then that he broke the silence for a brief second.

"Do I need a condom?" He asked.

Pam found it to be a wonderful gesture that he did so. After three kids she had her tubes tied long ago. Yet she also realized he did not know Mike very well and she decided to take him up on the offer. She answered him in a reassuring and grateful tone.

"If you don't mind baby," She said without looking at him.

Mike looked at Brian, "top drawer?" He said as he moved his head in the direction of the dresser.

Brian nodded affirmatively as he grabbed the remote control of his electric bed and raised the head so that now he was propped up and could see everything. His mother continued to suck his cock but now he would be able to see Mike's dick as it was just below her ass. His friend had the condom on in no time. He had his hard cock in his right hand and he was now guiding it in. It was obvious as it slid in because Pam froze briefly. She could not concentrate on anything about her mouth for that time that Mike's shaft was sliding inside her vagina.

It felt so good. The idea of such a young stud fucking her made her so hot. Coupled with the fact that she was sucking her own boys cock once again, she knew that multiple orgasms were about to come. Then the pace quickened. Mike put both hands on her hips and started fucking her with reckless abandon.

For Mike, fucking a woman doggy style was not a unique situation. Yet he wasn't sure how long he would last. This was because of the fact that it was now best friend's mother he was going to plunge into while she was sucking her son's cock. That thought alone almost made him ready to come.

Instead, he continued to push hard and fast. Brian was jealous that he was unable to do such a thing. His lovemaking sessions were always under the full control of the woman. She was always able to rock up and down his cock at whatever pace she wanted. Yet it excited Brian completely to watch Mike take full control and fuck her as hard as he was. It was obvious that this was more rapid than what it would've wanted. This was a good thing. He could tell she was going to come faster and probably harder.

Amazingly, his mother seemed to regain some control and once again focused on his cock. It was interesting though because she seemed to have all the right motions to bring him to orgasm as quickly as possible. Brian assumed that this was because she knew she did not have long before she was going to collapse on top of him. He did not mind because every stroke up and down at this rapid pace felt wonderful.

Just minutes later his body clenched and his belly started to quiver as the semen left his cock and went into his mother's mouth. She did not take it out and let it spit all over her face. Instead, she was going to take every drop deep inside her throat. As he lay there in ecstasy with his eyes closed briefly he had to take a look. He could tell the reason why she maintained her tight grip on his cock. She was once again frozen in her own orgasm.

Mike also was leaning back and the moan he made while doing so made it obvious that he was shooting his come deep inside Brian's mother. They had done it. As Brian finished his last slight convulsions he watched his mother quiver with excitement and he could tell by her numerous shakes that this was a series of orgasms. He wondered how many times Mike was shooting his seed inside his mother.

After a minute or so, his mother collapsed on his chest. He felt her sweaty breasts and pointy nipples just on his skin. Mike then pulled out and his cock and it was for the most part flaccid. But it glistened with the juices of Pam's pussy. Brian grabbed the remote control and laid his head back. Pam crawled up further and lay close to Brian nuzzling next to him. The two of them kissed passionately. It'd been a while since he was able to feel so close to her. He wanted more. He held her tight and close and squeezed her. He did not want to let her go. Nevertheless, both of them realized that tonight she had to be shared.

So they broke their embrace and she leaned to the side still nuzzling up against his neck and cheek. She used her left hand to pull him closer and he spooned her from behind. She couldn't believe that at her age she was in such a position. As Mike nuzzled closer she felt his cock between her cheeks. It was still flaccid. Everything was comfortable, and she felt warm and secure between these two young men. She was so amazed and flattered that at her age she was now in bed with two young college kids. All right, so it was grad school. Nevertheless, she still realized she was old enough to be both their mothers.

Pam wanted to stay like this forever. Yet only minutes later she felt Mike's penis as it began to grow and push against her backside. As his erection grew and was pushing up between the cheeks of her ass she realized what she wanted to do next.

She propped herself up on her right arm and looked at Brian in the face. She kissed him on the lips.

Chapter 6

"I love you," she reminded him.

"I love you too," he obviously replied.

"Are you sure you're okay with all of this?" She wanted to make sure all this did not go too fast for him. She wondered if his feelings might be different than hers right now. She also thought that perhaps his feelings might have changed just during this brief lull.

"God, yes!" He happily reassured her. "I can tell how much you're enjoying this, and my guess is you fantasized about two men once or twice in your life." Although it was a statement, his eyes made it a question.

Pam confirmed that he was correct with a simple nod. Meanwhile, Mike had scooted a little closer and was still spooning Pam. His hand was running up and down her left thigh. His touches went up her body.

"Well then if it makes you happy, it makes me happy. And believe me, this is pretty damn hot." She needed no more convincing.

Pam quickly replied, "Then I know what I want next."

"What?"

Pam came closer and whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure?" He now asked her to confirm the big news he just heard.

With that she grinned and with her left hand reached back to grab Mike's cock. She pulled away from her buttocks enough to grab it completely. As she turned she started to stroke it back and forth. She then sat up in bed between both men.

"If I'm going to be in bed with two men, we've got to make it official." She said to both with pride and excitement.

She did not want Mike to leave the bed just yet. So, she started to scoot her bottom down the bed so she could exit at the foot. As her hand let go of Mike's cock she gave him an order, "keep that thing hard for me baby."

Mike immediately took over after she let go and he continued to stroke his cock. Pam scooted herself to the end of the bed and stood up and turned around. She couldn't believe her eyes. There was her beautiful son that she's always admired and cherished. And next to him was one gorgeous twenty-something man stroking his cock as he fantasized about her. Her pussy started dripping immediately.

She looked at Brian's cock, "for this to happen we need to do something about this," she said as she knelt down and put his penis back in her mouth.

As usual, it took no more than 30 seconds to be erect. It was here that she really took control. Brian knew what was coming, Mike laid there with his rock hard cock in his hand wondering what was next.

Pam grabbed Brian's ankles and pulled him further down the bed so that his knees were hanging off and feet were touching the ground. This was a strange position for Brian, but it seemed comfortable and stable. At this point, Mike pretty much knew what was coming. However, he also saw she was calling the shots and he wasn't going to move until she told him to. Pam went over to Brian's dresser and opened the bottom drawer where his medical supplies were. She reached in and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. Now Mike knew for sure what was coming.

Both men watched her squeeze the tube of KY and ooze it over the tip of Brian's hard cock. She actually wondered why she was even doing this because her pussy was so damn wet with anticipation. She turned around to set tube to the side. It was here she decided to tease these "boys" one final time. She bent completely over and touched her toes. The view that they had was of her ass and her dripping wet hairy pussy. She shook her ass seductively and spread her legs slightly showing both of them the two orifices that were about to be violated.

She turned and looked at Mike. He had already started masturbating himself in his cock was rock hard.

"Come over here and let me watch you," she told him as she stood back up and backed up closer to Brian.

She waited until Mike was in front of her and she could see him slowly stroke himself up and down. She was extremely turned on at the site this young man pleasing his muscular body on his own. Pam then grabbed Brian's fully erect penis in her right hand. She started to bring herself down slowly and seductively. Next she brought the tip of his member between her cheeks and started to move down further. The sensation was fabulous.

It was just a while ago that her son stuck his thumb in her ass she had never felt anything similar. But that was enough to make her feel comfortable with what she was about to complete. The tip of his head was now inside of her ass hole and she stopped and took a deep breath. There was a lot of pressure, but there was a lot of excitement and stimulation. She could feel it throughout her body.

She then moved down a little bit more taking another 2 inches or so. Again she stopped midway and this time with her breaths came a guttural moan. Almost immediately came the next motion where she now sat completely on her sons cock. It felt so good for both. Brian had never experienced such a tight sensation enough to affect him in the way he was now feeling. Meanwhile, Pam was enjoying this and breathing heavily from what she had just done, and more so from what was about to come.

At this point she moved back up his cock and without much hesitation she moved back down. Her son was now fucking her in the ass and she loved it.

After about three strokes Pam gave the command that Mike had been waiting for, "what are you waiting for Mike? Come fill me up!"

She didn't need to say it twice. Mike reached for the box of condoms now sitting on the dresser to his right.

"Don't worry about it. Just fuck me now." She told him.

As he moved closer, she leaned back and put her hands on the bed beside Brian. Now her pussy was gaping and ready to take Mike's cock.

Mike couldn't believe this. Earlier when he was fucking her doggy style it was such a turn on simply because of who she was. Now it was a complete turn on because of what he was about to do.

He had never done this before. He teased her slightly and placed the tip of his cock right near the entrance of her pussy. In order to keep it here he had to move up and down slightly. This is because now her pace quickened and she was truly making sure Brian was fucking her ass with good rhythm.

Mike couldn't take it anymore and decided it was time. He also decided to take the same approach as before and shoved his entire cock inside her pussy in one fell swoop. Pam screamed. Brian had never heard such a primal sound from her. It was such a turn on for her as well. She felt so full. The sensation of both cocks moving in and out of her was something beyond description. She never in a million years thought she would experience something like this. And now here she was enjoying it to the fullest.

She could see Mike was now ramming his dick deep inside her pussy. He was holding her hips tightly and she loved the sensation of his fingertips as he grabbed her. Meanwhile, she continued rhythmic motion up-and-down as her son's penis entered and reentered her backside again and again. The only thing she was upset about was the fact that she could not see the look on her son's face right now. She could imagine it, but that was all. The way she imagined it is how it actually was. Brian was also experiencing something he had never felt before. The tightness of her ass hole as it enveloped his cock was a totally all-encompassing feeling to him.

After several minutes the three of them figured out a rhythm that was perfect. Each was able to move in continuous bliss. Each stroke allowed their manhood to fully enter her from both sides. She never wanted it to end; but she felt the end coming. This experience was more than she ever had ever imagined.

She watched the look on Mike's face as he continued to fuck her. His look was changing and it was obvious he was nearing orgasm. At this point now the pace with which the cocks were violating her was so rapid. This was it, she could not take it anymore. And suddenly Pam let out a scream like never before. She was completely unaware of how it sounded. It was completely raw and uninhibited. She felt safe because no neighbors could hear her. In fact, she remembered that Mike WAS the neighbor. Neither of the young men had ever heard anything like that before. It was enough for each of them to reach the same point of climax.

Brian's entire body shivered underneath Pam's ass. His muscles flexed and his head went back with eyes closed. Meanwhile, the other young stud rammed his final thrust home and ended up pleasing his conquest to the fullest. She expected he would probably withdraw and spray it all over her like before. Instead, Mike felt the need to remain within her. He couldn't help himself. And so the next three thrusts went inside her vagina and filled her with his semen. It was with the final push that he fell on top of her and came so deeply in her. His arms wrapped around her and she collapsed completely on her son. Brian also wrapped his arms around his mother.