Disabled Son, but Able for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam now lay between both men. She could still feel both of them inside of her. All the while the hair around Mike's cock intertwined with hers. Below her she could feel her son's pubic region as it pushed against her ass. On the outside, almost every inch of her body was touched somehow by the flesh of men half her age. Again, it was so close and warm and comfortable. As she felt the final drops of semen within her she knew that this night was over. She also knew that such an experience was probably suited for just one time.

Several minutes later all three revived long enough to move until they were comfortable within the bed. They found a mutually satisfying position with her between both, and they all drifted off to sleep. Their minds were full of the memories they just made and the fantasies of the future.

Epilogue

The three of them lay in bed together and slept well into the late morning. Pam was the first to arise and she made a pot of coffee. Meanwhile, Mike began to dress while Brian used the bed control to sit up so he could see throughout the room. Pam brought a cup of coffee to Mike and had one of her own.

"You want one, sweetie?" She asked Brian.

He shook his head, "no, I'm good."

"Is everybody good?" She spoke the question so it was obviously directed at both regarding last night.

By now Mike was dressed. He looked up at her and his positive reply came simultaneously with Brian's.

The three of them talked briefly and then Mike went back to his apartment. He gave Pam a very deep and meaningful kiss before he left. This was enough to arouse her once again.

She took her robe off and joined her son in bed. The rest of that weekend was simply the two of them spending the majority of their time making love. A new found revival had occurred. Just like the incident years ago, it seemed the two of them could not keep their hands off each other. The fact that they had found new ways they could express themselves with each other was a bonus. They took full advantage of this -- numerous times.

They made their way out to dinner, but could not wait to get back. In fact, half of the dinner Pam wore no panties and Brian's hand was between her crotch. The weekend finally came to an end and it was time for Pam to leave. They both realized that it really was the end. Of course they each had a lot of life ahead of them and perhaps such a brief love affair could happen once again. But for now, they both knew it would not happen in the near future.

Just as they had done before, it was best if they went back to their mother son relationship. They did so knowing in the back of their mind that perhaps it could happen again. Nevertheless, they knew it was doubtful, or at least a long time away.

So their goodbye that Sunday evening was poignant. The two of them hugged outside by her car for an exorbitant amount of time. Brian could still remember the feelings that overwhelmed him as he watched her car drive away from this parking lot. For the second time in his life he was leaving his lover Pam behind. However, the memories for both of them would remain forever.