Diving with Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful, don t you think...?"

You jump at the voice and turn around. Jessica has sat down at your table and looks into the picturesque bay.

"Hell yeah," you say, not sure if you re meaning the beach or the woman in front of you...

"I saw that you finished your beer so I brought you a new drink!" she says and slides a glass with a milky liquid in it over to you.

"Well... thanks. What is it?" you ask, lifting your glass and Jessica giggles at the skeptical look you give it.

"Ahab calls it "The Great White". It's his own recipe. I thought we should try it... cheers," she says, lifting her glass and clinks it against yours.

You both take a sip before putting the glass down and grimacing.

"Damn! Is that equal parts white rum and meths?" you cough.

"Uuh... can't the little girl stand a drink for grown-ups!" Jess scoffs but you see that she tears up a little bit and she pulls a face that shows unmistakably that she thinks the same.

"Sooo... You're trying to get me drunk? What do you hope to get from that?" you ask her and she giggles.

You begin a conversation and you tell her stories of your stay in Thailand while she listens and laughs and the two of you drink more and more.

After a while Jade and Jason leave; on his way out Jason winks at you and you can't help but grin and shake your head. Ahab, who stands behind the bar and cleans the dishes from dinner laughs when he sees you and shouts, loud enough for the leaving couple to hear: "Don't worry, Chris! The cabins are soundproof!" Jessica giggles at the comment and you can't help but chuckle, too, while you see Jason giving the three of you a thumbs-up from his cabin door before following Jade inside.

You turn back to Jessica, seeing her just finishing of her "Great White". She's not drunk yet, but she's quite tipsy. She touched your arm several times and her hand roamed over your shoulder too as she laughed at a funny detail of one of your stories. You know she has had enough, otherwise she won't be able to dive tomorrow and you wouldn't want her to be totally wasted. After all: then there was no challenge, and fucking a passed out chick is way beyond your moral ambiguity.

"Anything else I can do for you, guys? Otherwise I'll go to bed!" Ahab asks, already turning to the door.

"No, thanks, I'm good. Have a good night!" Jessica answers, smiling at the old captain.

You jump up and go after the old man who turns around towards you. When you stand close enough in front of him to be out of Jessica's earshot you ask, "Hey, dude. Just to be sure, I wanted to ask a guy Who's sober: She's not too drunk to swim, is she?"

Ahab grins and looks behind you, "Son, I've seen plenty of women in my life who weren't capable of what they were doing because of too much alcohol. But in my expert opinion our little Hollywood star can stand a lot of liquor and is fit enough to go swimming, diving or, if she needs to; walk a tightrope..."

"Okay, I get it," you say with a chuckle, "Now get to bed, old man!"

"And you kids have fun... Oh, it appears that while I was talking, Jessica got bored..." you twirl around and see the table where you sat is deserted. After a moment of shock you notice that the door to the back deck is swinging. You sigh, relieved. For a moment you really thought that Jess might have gone to bed. Chuckling Ahab slaps you on the shoulder: "Go get her, tiger! And good night!"

Grumbling about the "old bastard" you leave the salon and step into the cool night air. Stars are twinkling in masses, not disturbed by any artificial lights around, and the moon hangs like a big yellow ball over the palms on the little islands beach, bathing everything in a mystical light.

You see Jessica standing on the back platform of the boat, where you jump into the water when you go diving. She stands with her back towards you and looks out at the beach. Her sandals are lined up behind her and she carefully dips a toe into the water. You walk up to her, your eyes glued onto her miniskirt-encased, bubble butt. Just above the seam of the denim you can see a tattoo: a cute, little bow. Despite the placement it looks nothing like a trampstamp and you feel your cock stir as you think about how it makes her butt look like a gift.

"The water is phenomenal!" she says, still with her back to you, "And don t think for a second I wouldn't notice that stare!"

You look up. "Sorry," you mutter with a guilty expression.

Jessica glances at you with a wide naughty grin on her face. "Don't be!"

You stand next to her for a while, the two of you just sunken into the magical sight of the little, tropical Island in the moonlight. Suddenly Jessica exclaims, "I wanna go swimming!"

Surprised you look at her and your eyes widen even further as she reaches to the hem of her shirt, pulls it over her head and throws it behind her. Your breath stops as she reveals that she wasn't wearing a bra and her full breasts bounce free. In the moonlight you can make out the teardrop shaped c-cups, topped off with little brown nipples that stand proudly in the cool night air.

Her tits jiggle enticingly as she hooks her thumbs in the sides of her skirt and pulls it swiftly down her legs, pushing her divine butt out in the process, and reveals a pair of tiny black thong panties that disappear in the cleft of her ass. With a flick of her leg she kicks her skirt back over the deck, then Jessica dives headfirst with swanlike elegance into the sea. The water merely splashes as she breaks the surface.

Dumbfounded you follow her with your eyes as she comes up. Of course you planned to get her into the water, but her initiative surprised you. The under-surface-lights of the boat reveal the erotic jiggle of her naked boobs under water as she swims on the spot and shouts up to you, "Come in! The water is wonderful!"

Waking up from your stupor you hastily rip of your shirt and shorts and leap into the water. You can hear Jessica gasp as she the huge bulge in the front of your boxers.

The cold comes at a shock, but after the first moment you start to enjoy the refreshing sensation, feeling how it clears your mind a little. With strong strokes you dive behind Alba, without goggles you aren't able to make anything out, but you can see the outlines and you know she is unaware of your position.

Two strong kicks bring you to the surface and before Jessica can react you grab her in a bear-hug and shout, "BOO!"

Jess gives an alarmed shriek and flounces, but after the first shock she laughs and struggles playfully. You are hyperaware of how her backside presses against you and especially how her naked ass-cheeks grinds against your now fully erected dick. You enjoy the little fight and take the opportunity to get a few handfuls of her naked tits, while you notice how she rubs her butt more and more intensely into your groin.

Finally your little brawl stops and the two of you poise, your body pressed against hers, your hard dick nudged between her buttocks, your hands gripping her wrists, both your legs kicking lazily to stay above the surface, slowly turning around to face each other. She turns her head towards you and looks you in the eyes and the smile on your faces slowly fades. Then you lean in and your lips meet hers in a long kiss, slowly parting them and your tongue pushes into her mouth, chasing hers around. Your hands let her go and she turns towards you, caresses your neck and pushes your mouth deeper to hers and her breasts press into your chest, the rock-hard nipples poking you while your hands travel down and grab her butt as you dry-hump her through her thong.

Then suddenly she pulls away and swims backwards, laughing. "I bet I can get to the beach faster than you!" she exclaims.

You grin. You've seen her, she's a great swimmer, maybe as fast as you are, but you can't help but tease her a little.

"Sorry! I don t fight girls. Wouldn't be fair!"

"Oh, too bad, because if you'd have won, you'd win a great prize!" she says, teasing back. You look in each other's eyes for a moment before you both swim as fast as you can, both laughing although you are determined to win.

Jessica had about two meters advantage, but she had to turn around, so you managed to catch up, but now you were both swimming head to head, unable to swim past her.

About twenty meters before the surf starts Jessica jumps and runs through the waist-deep water, ass and tits jiggling, getting a slight advance while you chase behind her.

It's just a few meters left, the water is only knee-high now, and you know you won't catch up to her, the water stops you from exploiting your longer legs. Desperate, you reach forward, grab Alba by the waist and lift her high in the air. She squeals in child-like pleasure as you twirl her around and put her down behind you. Now you're easily able to win the race and you jog relaxed on the beach.

There you turn around grinning and are surprised to see Jess right behind you. "You asshole!" she shouts, but can't stop laughing as she pushes you in the chest. Distracted by her bouncing boobs you stagger and fall backwards, landing in the warm sand, while Jessica, carried by the force of her own shove, lands on top of you. You grin as once again her breasts press against you as she giggles. Finally she stops and the two of you look in each other's eyes for a moment before you kiss again. Your hands move on their own and start to knead Jessica s round butt, eliciting a deep moan from her.

After a minute Jessica breaks the kiss and whispers huskily, "I guess I promised a reward for the winner..." With that she moves down and starts kissing your chest, her dangling breasts tickle your loins excitingly. Your breath goes shallow in excitement as you feel Jess leaving a trail of little kisses along your chest and toned stomach, slowly working her way towards her goal before she lifts her head looking at you with her soaked strands of hair hanging loosely over her face-

"Don't get ideas though, we're not having sex," she stipulates.

She then goes for her prize with a sassy smile. With her right hand she tugs down your waistband and grasps you around the base and smiles again, "That is a nice cock!" Accentuating her compliment with a big kiss on your crown she makes you inhale sharply. Smiling devilishly she flicks her tongue over your tip. "Do you want me to suck it?"

"Yes, oh god, please..." you groan, not able to stand the sensation anymore.

After a little giggle she opens her mouth wide and swallows the first three inches of your dick, sucking so hard her cheeks fall in. You moan as you feel her skilled tongue swirl around the sensitive rim of your head, masturbating the rest of your dick with her right hand while she reaches up with her left and starts to softly massage your balls.

"Fffuuck..." you mutter as she starts bobbing her head up and down, slowly taking a little more of your cock in. You lift your head slightly to watch the moonlit spectacle of the starlet working between your legs, her ass thrust up high in the air. You lift your shaking hands and move a few strands of hair back behind her ears before resting them on the back of her head, following her movements, not pressuring her.

Grinning widely she stops after a while and looks into your eyes. "You like that?" she asks.

"Hell, yeah!" you groan and she giggles again. Maintaining eye contact she moves her head down a little and takes one of your balls in her mouth. Your eyes nearly pop out of their sockets as Jessica Alba, moaning like a bitch in heat, suckles on your balls one after the other, all the while wanking your rock hard dick, her soft moans reverberating thru you. After a while she varies sucking them with giving them long, open mouthed lashes with the soothing flat of her tongue before licking up and down the whole length of your cock again.

By now both of you are sweating and out of breath, and when look up you can see her perfect breasts glisten in the moonlight. Again she lifts her head to look at you and while she lazily strokes your cock she states, "And now: the highlight!"

With that she dives down onto your dick again, takes the head into her mouth and stays like that for several seconds, breathing deeply. Then, with a sudden effort, she relaxes her throat and pushes down. You can feel the tip of your dick pressing against the back of her mouth for a second, before it finds a tiny opening and slides into Jessica s throat.

You rear up, not able to believe what just happened. "Holy Motherf..." you grunt as you feel the muscles of Jessica Alba's throat contract around your cock. Her nose is pressed against your pubic bone. She meanwhile fights her gag reflex and erotically pulls back up- globs of saliva clinging from her mouth to your cock in slick strings. She flicks her tongue over your knob taking a sharp breath then goes down again- deep throating you magnificently!

You just can't anymore and lose control. With a roar you can feel your dick explode, shooting multiple ropes of cum into Jessica's throat, filling it with your jizz. After twenty seconds you feel your orgasm subside only just realizing that Jessica kept your dick lodged in there the whole time and- to your shame- that you forgot to warn her, now staring at her with your eyes half-lidded, as she looks at you with her mouth sealed and a dollop of your sticky white trickling over the beauty spot on her lower left chin.

But Jessica doesn't seem to mind at all though, as she lets your cock slide back into the cavity of her mouth and gently sucks the last few drops out of your spent dick before letting it plop against your stomach. She then tilts her head up and opens her mouth to show you the creamy sperm in it, then swallows it with a gulp before opening again as proof that she had taken it all in.

Smiling widely she kneels on her heels, proudly watching you recover...

After a while you caught your breath. Slowly you sit up and kiss her.

"Now let me return the favor!" you whisper and reach for her panties. Suddenly her hand stops you. Startled you look at her.

"Please... I can't... Cash... I..." she stutters, looking pleadingly at you, and before you can say anything she turns around, runs into the surf and swims back to the ship.

Once again dumbfounded you sit in the sand, trying to understand this woman, but it is kinda hard for you to be disappointed since you can still feel her lips on your cock.

After a while you get up and return to the boat. Jessica is already in her cabin and you go to yours. Lying down after toweling off, you quickly fall asleep. You know you'll have sweet dreams as your last thoughts are about Jessica s heavenly breasts...

-

The next day things are really awkward as you see Alba in the dining room where you all are collecting breakfast from a buffet table. She has noticed you enter, but you know that she is avoiding eye contact.

"So..." you turn to see Jason behind you grinning widely, "A little birdie told me you and a certain Hollywood star took a skinny dip last night."

You make out the worried look on his face despite the effort he puts forth in making light of the situation; and you know he feels he's lost his Harley. Under any other circumstances you'd take a stab at playing him, but right now you are concerned by Jessica's erratic behavior...

You two seemed to really hit it off; at least that's what you thought...

"Be cool, man," you say to Jason, "She, I mean, we didn't go all the way."

"No!?" Jason asks shocked, and he doesn't attempt to hide his relief (he really loves his motorcycle), "Wha-"

"We were on the beach, and she went down on me an-"

"Whoa? She sucked your cock...? Dude, you lucky son uffa bitch!" Jason relishes at your score, "Damn at this rate you'll have sealed the deal by the end of the day."

"Yeah, I thought so," you sigh, "Until she just up and bolted..."

"Listen, I'll catch up with you later, I gotta do damage control," you say.

"Hey, listen up, if you wanna come look later, Ahab's got a video of Jess showing her boobies last night."

You suddenly grin widely, "Dude, I could kiss you," you say darting out the dining room.

Jason frowns, "The guy saw the boobies for real, why the hell is he so giddy about seeing them on TV?"

-

Ten minutes later you take a seat next to Alba without invitation and shove a parcel across to her...

She looks up at you puzzled, then despite how uncomfortable she feels she speaks-

"What's this?" she asks.

"Call it a peace offering, something you may want in your possession and not out in the open," you smile.

Her expression turned from puzzled to almost quizzical, "What are you playing at, Chris?"

"Our little swim last night wasn't very private, and someone had a tape of you topless, and that is it, courtesy of my buddy Jason," you explained.

Alba's eyes shot open in shock and she grabbed the package and put it in her handbag, "Oh my God! Are you serious? If my husband saw that..."

"This is why I took off last night. I'm married and it... what happened was a mistake. We got way too drunk and one thing lead to another..."

You put your hand on her shoulder to calm her down, "Relax Jess. I'm not some jackass ok..."

"No," she smiles, "No, You're not. You could have released this tape on the net and made some serious cash. Some paparazzi guys would pay thousands to get footage of me topless."

You smile back at her; it was perfect, this was just the reaction you were planning on. You now looked like a hero and were well on the road to winning the bet again.

-

Unfortunately the winds and weather warnings made it too dangerous for diving that day as they changed up the currents and everyone had to stay on deck. Captain Ahab was grumpy and only you knew that it was because you had got into his room and stole the footage he had of Jessica. At present both you and Alba were in the spa enjoying the relaxation of the soothing treatment.

After the session Jessica wrapped the towel around her bikini-clad body and walked into the women's change room to have a shower. Your mind was still reeling with what had happened the night before so you got up as well slipped into the change room after Jessica.

Alba was standing under the hot shower water leaning in a sensual posture against the tile wall, the whole room filled with steam. You could see the round curve of her pert breast and the fullness of her round, naked ass. Her buttocks were so firm and tight that it made you stifle a groan.

"You are absolutely stunning, you know that?" you say out loud.

"You, shouldn't be in here," Alba says, not even slightly fazed by your presence.

As she turns to you her tits jiggle enticingly and you wonder how on earth a woman could be this goddamn gorgeous. Her drenched body shines as some of the body oil was still on her. And again you admire her perfect breasts, then your eyes rove over her flat stomach down to her little pussy. As your flash in the sea yesterday had confirmed she is utterly clean shaven, and her slit is a thin mound with an even thinner clit, her delicate lips are barely there, and you can just make out that they are a slightly darker brown than her skin- it is such a cute little pussy!

You drop your towel to show off your erection and Alba looks down at it with a smirk on her face before she turns away from you, "I'm married Chris, we can't do this..."

You ignore the half-hearted explanation and walk behind her and put your hands around her stomach, "You know, you gave me a fucking awesome blowjob and I didn't thank you."

"Stop," Jessica pleads softly, feeling you rub her belly before letting your hand slide down over her pelvis.

Your cock pushes up against her ass and you grind it into her so that she can feel how hard she makes you; then you use your one hand to cup her tit, feeling the weight of it before squeezing and kneading it. Your other hand moved further down until you felt the warmness of her sex, finding her wet and wanton.