Diving with Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she murmurs, smiling blissfully.

"You were awesome," you groan, then something comes back onto your mind, "You don't take it up the ass?"

She looks up into your eyes, her smile slowly fading. "Oh, I used to do it sometimes, back when I was single, I once let a guy fuck my ass on the top off my car in the garage! I didn't even really know him! But Cash isn't into anal and I've been faithful until now, so my last assfuck was years back, and now I'm really scared to do it again, I mean it hurt like the dickens for a few days after. All though truth be told we didn't use any lubricants..."

You nod slowly, understanding, but your mind is focused on the fact that Jessica has taken it up the ass.

Slowly Alba gets up and takes an awkward step towards you. "Damn, stud! You really fucked my little pussy good!" she giggles and kisses you on the cheek, "I'm gonna take a shower! After all you've created quite a mess..." With that she picks up her towel, sunscreen and discarded bikini and walks towards the door to the interior of the yacht.

You look after her, groaning. Fuck, you just managed to do something that two days ago was beyond your wildest dreams, and- you won Jason's Harley in the process, but now your mind is obsessed with a new, ultimate goal...

...You smile as you watch Jessica's firm ass jiggle as she walks out of sight...