Diving with Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was breathing harshly, her mouth open, her body filling with lust. You felt it and it urged you on: You spun her around and pushed her against the tiles and pressed your lips to hers hard, pushing your tongue into her mouth. She moaned into your mouth as your tongues dueled for control, sharing a passionate kiss.

Breaking off you went down and latched onto her nipple, suckling on the erect nub and biting it lightly with your teeth then tugged and chewed on it. Jessica's head lolled under the hot stream of water caught in the rapturous experience. You continued down further, dipping between her legs, then took her right leg and threw it over your shoulder. There you inspected her pretty pussy taking the scent of her. You went in and gave her entire sex a wet lick. Jessica twitched when you made contact and you looked up at her grinning. You turned your attention back to her cunt and used your middle finger, pushing it into her hole, watching as she bucked her hips on penetration. You slowly glided your finger in, then pulled it out and sucked it- tasting her excretions- before pushing it in her again, but this time gliding it in and out, loosening her tight pussy. Working your finger in her sopping snatch you used your lips to latch onto her clitoris and sucked on it hard giving it most of the attention.

"Hnnnfff.. Hahh, oh god ooh," Alba squirmed, moving her waist this way and that, the pleasure quickly increasing for her.

Feeling her vagina swell you slip in a second finger, pushing it knuckle deep inside her. She nearly loses her footing and grips your head, gritting her teeth, her toes curling. You pull your fingers out and push your tongue inside her quim, tasting her full on, and you try to lick the stiff contours of her wet inner-pink walls. Alba shrills as a spasm shoots through her body then grunts as her tummy knots up. You reach behind her and squeeze the flesh of her scrumptious ass, pulling her toward you so that you can burry your tongue in her cunt.

She grips your head tighter and you can only imagine the sensations shooting thru her body. She is wet, she is hot, she is un-fucking-believable!

"Hahh, Hahh... HAAAAH!" Jessica shrieks, and you are delighted to find out she is a screamer as she comes.

You lick her pussy a few times watching as her body stops shaking and she looks down at you with those soft bedroom eyes...

You stand up and give her a long sensual kiss, then whisper in her ear...

"You're welcome."

You then leave the shower, allowing her to recover from her sexual daze...

-

After you put on some fresh, dry shorts you take your towel and iPod and step up onto the deck. The weather has calmed down and there is not a single cloud on the sky, so it's great conditions to work on your tan a little. After all, next to Jason you look as pale as a vampire and you can use every single ray of sun. Though the wind stopped the seafloor is awhirl, so the visibility is less than five meters and there is no sense in going on a dive now. You'll just have to wait a while until you can get back in.

You've seen Ahab at the steering wheel, his mood lightened a little after the loss of his tape and he made some lame jokes again. Takashi, the Japanese guy, has spent almost the entire trip in his cabin, claiming he's sea-sick and wanting to be left alone. No one bothered to tell him that it's better to stay on deck if you're nauseous; apparently everyone is equally annoyed at him and glad to be rid of him. You've seen Jason disappear towards the Jacuzzi, together with Jade and Katja. You're pretty sure that they'll make him forget about the bet and you scoring with Jessica in no time. They'll spend probably another hour in the tub before they'll all be finished.

Grinning at the thought you spread out your towel on one of the deckchairs on the upper back deck, plug your earphones in, lay down and relax to the sounds of Jack Johnson.

After a while you suddenly feel something nudge against your leg. You open your eyes, already a little dozy and see Jessica towering over you. The sight brings you back more effective than a bucket of ice-cold water! She has pulled her hair back in a loose pony-tail and even through her shades you can see that she's a little uneasy. Instead of yesterday's purple-mustard-colored bikini she's wearing a bright yellow one today, this one accentuating her breasts even more. Out of her nervousness you conclude that she's still fighting her moral doubts about fooling around with you, but the fact that she now came to you makes you believe that somehow she wants more. She's tasted blood and now she's on the hook-

"STRIKE!" You think, knowing that your appearance in the showers and her cumming all over your face changed the whole dynamic of your relationship to your advantage!

Smiling widely, you take the ear-buds out and prop yourself up on your upper arms. "What's up?" you ask.

"I need... I mean... Could you... my back..." she stutters nervously, showing you a little bottle of sun lotion.

You quickly sit up fully and take the bottle out of her slightly shaky hands. Damn, this woman is really torn! You almost feel like backing off... Almost!

Standing up you give her a calming smile, after all you want her to overcome her doubts.

"You want me to give you a hand with the lotion? Sure, lay down!" you say, motioning over to the chair next to you.

Smiling thankfully she spreads her white beach towel out on it and lays face down. Once again You're confronted with a first-class view of Jessica's bikini-clad bubble butt. You wish she'd be slutty enough to wear a thong, but even with the decent panties that cover half her cheeks, the look is (even though you saw her naked ass just an hour ago) stunning enough to get you rock hard in seconds. You stifle a groan and focus your attention on screwing off the bottle cap and squirting a generous amount of lotion into the palm of your hand. Putting the bottle down you say in a calm, soothing voice, "You wanna undo the strings on your back? You surely don't want any tan lines, do you?"

Jessica mumbles as "Yes" and reaches behind her back to loosen the knots of her bikini top.

Your heart beats faster as she is now again nearly nude in front of you. After taking a moment to admire her beauty you get to work and softly rub the lotion into Alba's caramel skin. You begin at her shoulders and feel Jessica taking a sharp breath as her skin comes into contact with the cool cream, but soon she relaxes and you proceed thoroughly massaging from her shoulders down over her back to the waistband of her bikini-bottoms, enjoying the softness of her body under your hands. After a while you can hear Jess moaning softly at your expert treatment. You'd be able to take a lot more pleasure out of this if it wasn't for the raging hard on you are spotting. You didn't get "to the end" in the shower and now You're overdue. Considering how relaxed her body is now you decide to go for it and reach for the waistline of her panties.

"Jessica," you speak up, "You should take off your bottoms now! They cover so much and you'll get tan lines!"

You feel her body stiffen and her right hand shoots down to stop you. "Wait!" she exclaims, "What if somebody comes back here?"

Smiling you answer her expected objection "Don't worry, Jess! Jason, Jade and Katja will stay in the Jacuzzi for at least another hour. Takashi is in his cabin, and seriously: the guy won't come out if the sun is shining! And Ahab is busy not crashing this ship against the reef..."

Jessica still isn't convinced. "What about the cameras?"

"Don't worry about the cameras. I checked! Those are only on the lower decks. If Ahab doesn't use them to perv on stunning, skinny-dipping Hollywood-starlets those are for security..."

Jess swallows hard, but finally she reluctantly lets go of her bottoms and lifts her hips to help you slide them down, which you do. You have to use every ounce of self-control in your body to stop yourself from simply ripping them off as you pull them down her shapely legs and over her small feet before dropping them next to the deckchair. Jessica is stark naked now, except for her Dolce&Gabanna sunglasses. She's propped up on her elbows now and looks back at you doubting...

You place a soothing hand between her shoulder blades and push her down gently. "Ssssh, everything's alright, Jess! Lie down and relax" you seduce her and she reluctantly obliges, though her body is still a little tense and she bites her lower lip nervously.

You take your hand from between her shoulders and let it glide along her spine, down to the full curve of her naked ass. This is your first opportunity to inspect it up close, neither at your encounter on the beach nor in the shower have you got that opportunity. It is perfect beyond imagining! Two fleshy, tight, round light-brown buns, just a slight tan line where her bottoms usually end. An inch above her ass-crack is the bow-tattoo. Grinning widely you pick up the sunscreen-bottle again.

"We better put some on that butt, too! You wouldn't want to burn your bum, would ya?"

With that you squirt a generous amount into your palm and rub your hands together before placing them on Jessica's buttocks and start massaging the lotion in. It just takes seconds to spread it all over her ass, but you don't stop, the lotion just a pretence to get your hands on her ass. You now, slowly knead the firm flesh of her butt-cheeks like dough, eliciting moan after moan from her. She is obviously turned on by you manhandling her ass.

There was one question on your mind the whole time and your curiosity finally got the better of you- you grab both ass-cheeks firmly in your hands and pull them as far apart as possible, spreading her ass-crack and exposing her tiny little asshole. You always wondered if Jessica Alba would have a tight rear entrance or if she would be used to taking it up the ass. Both answers would delight you and your heart jumps as you discover that Jessica's sphincter is as tight as it could possibly be! It is a cute, brownish, wrinkled little rosebud, the surrounding skin slightly darker. Apparently Alba got a very thorough hair removal, because you can't see a single one!

You realize you've been holding her buttocks apart for a little while now and quickly resume massaging, only from time to time you steal a little peek of that wonderful orifice. Jessica meanwhile seems to have forgotten about her shyness of being nude in an open place and her moans grow louder with every second. She also starts pushing her ass up into your hands, behaving like a bitch in heat, her head still resting on the chair. Her bald pussy starts bulging between her legs, her lips are glistening with her juices and her stiff, thin clit protrudes proudly. You grin widely as you see her offering herself to you like a desperate slut. Leaning forward you give her wet slit a long lick with you flat tongue.

"Ohgod!" Jessica groans and her whole body goes rigid. You grab her hips and pull them further upward to get a better access to her folds. Then you place your thumbs on the beginnings of her inner thighs and spread them before diving in.

"Holy shit!" she shrieks as you push your tongue into her tunnel, wasting no more time on teasing.

Then you vary on nibbling on her labia, sucking on her clit and fucking her with your tongue. Jessica is going crazy at your treatment and when you add a finger to it you're almost sure that everyone on the boat and the whole east-coast of Australia heard her squeals of joy!

Soon your combination of finger-fucking and clit sucking has her on the brink of orgasm, but at the very last moment you slow down, denying her the sweet release she is craving... As soon as she is able to catch her breath a little you speed up again, bringing her back up to the peak, but again you don't give her the final push, making her whimper in frustration. After you repeated this several times she can't stand it anymore.

"Oh god! Please, you gotta fuck me... I need it!" she pants, her entire brow, glistening from sweat, as she says those magical words you wanted to hear all along.

In the blink of an eye you pushed your swimming trunks to the floor and your rock hard cock, dripping with pre-cum bounces free. You get into position behind the starlet and slap your dick against her dripping cunt several times before placing it against her opening and pushing in slowly.

"Jeeezuz fuck," you groan inwardly, as finally you take Jessica Alba, your balls and penis twitching with excitement as you slide into her... The feeling of her inner walls giving way to your intruding cock is just indescribable!

It takes a long, slow thrust, but finally your dick is buried to the hilt in Jessica Alba's pussy, her ass-cheeks pressing against your pelvis. You pause for a second, letting the fact sink in that you are balls-deep in the tight cunt of one of the sexiest women alive! Then you grab her by the hips and start thrusting. Her increased juice-flow allows you to pick up speed fast and soon your groin slaps into her ass in a quick rhythm. She gets up on her elbows and does her best to meet your strokes, while her lustful grunting gets more and more erratic. Sweat drips down her brows as you grit your teeth and begin fucking her harder.

"Ohmigodohmigodohmigod" she whimpers as you plough through her. You let go of her hips and grab her ponytail with your left hand, pulling her head back while you lift your right and deliver a sharp, stinging spank to her right ass-cheek that leaves a red mark on her flushed skin and makes her yelp...

"Touch yourself, Jess," you hiss through clenched teeth and watch as she shifts her weight onto her left arm, then lifts her right and reaches down towards the little nub between her legs, adding even more stimulation to the experience. The act, the small nuance of added pleasure is the toppling effect to the sensual cause and Alba's body relents... she squeals in lust filled ecstasy as pleasure increases in volume and frequency and you know she's hit the home stretch. Now, as much as You're enjoying hearing her joy, You're worried that someone will come to investigate, which would end your session. And you didn't plan on cumming yet!

So you know you got to do something: Without missing a beat you lean over to your right and pick up Jessica's discarded yellow bikini bottoms. You quickly ball the sweat-soaked piece of clothing up, then you lean forward- your cock pushing even deeper inside her sweaty sex- and push the panty-gag into Jessica's panting mouth. She's too caught off guard to stop you and before she can react the makeshift gag is in place and absorbs her grunts effectively...

And not a single second too early: Just as you place your hand back on Jessica's hip a powerful shudder runs through her body, followed by her vaginal muscles clamping down on your cock, milking you in a heavenly way. Then she starts bucking hard, nearly throwing you off the deckchair. You hold on tight, one hand on her ponytail, one at her hip, and let her ride out the monster waves of her orgasm, increasing the pleasure for her marginally by slowly thrusting half your drenched dick half-way in and out of her sweet, soft, dripping vagina... Even her gag can't absorb her pleasure-filled squeals now, but it sure is music to your ears.

...After a while her orgasm subsides and all tension leaves her shivering, sweat-kissed little body. You let go of her braid and her head slumps forward, strands of her hair clinging to her sweaty brow. With feeble movements she pulls the panty-gag out of her mouth and drops it to the floor, fighting hard to get her rapid breathing back under control, while you, still rock-hard, keep your dick all the way inside her beautiful cunt.

"Wow" she finally gasps, "Just wow! You're still not done, are you...?"

"Nope," you answer, not even trying to hide the pride in your voice.

"Well, then we're apparently not done, huh?" Alba teases.

"Yeah! And I see something back here that I'd like to try..."

With that you let your forefinger wander into her ass-crack, down to her tiny, puckered starfish.

Jessica's head shoots up. "Huh eh... N-no, sorry! I can't do that! Sorry!" she blurts and you feel a little panic in her voice.

Of course you're a little disappointed, but then you realize that right now about every male creature in the universe would kill to be in your place and the thought brings a smile on your face.

"Fine! Then let's see if I can fuck another orgasm out of this divine pussy of yours!" You quickly pull yourself out of her and hear her gasp at the sudden emptiness in her vagina.

Then you grip her waist and roughly flip her over. As she lands on her back you watch her boobs bounce delightfully and you can catch a glimpse of a smile, a mixture of gladness that you leave her butt alone and anticipation about things to come... Smiling you grab her ankles and lift her legs onto your shoulders, then you lean forward slightly and line up with her freshly fucked pussy. Then, with a hard thrust, you bury yourself in her cunt, making both of you gasp loudly.

You fold your arms around her thighs to hold her in position and start pounding into her at a very fast pace. Jess moans and whimpers as you plough into her savagely, you ball-sack slapping against her ass with every thrust. Her hands grab the sides of the deckchair to steady her against your assault

"Y-yes! Fuck- that- pussy!" she huffs and you enjoy watching her tits jiggle as a familiar tingle spreads out in your loins. Biting your lips and shutting your eyes you lean forward even further to enforce the power of your thrusts. Jessica's whimpers turn into squeals again as she is now almost bent double, showing impressive flexibility, her knees pressing into her tits, her feet pushed down to the sides of her head. You let go of her thighs and grab her head in both hands, pressing your lips onto hers in a passionate, animalistic kiss to muffle her. Her hands wander to your ass and with every thrust she pulls you into her to increase their force even more. You see her eyes roll into the back of her head and her toes curl frantically as her orgasm comes crashing down on her. She screams into your mouth, her fingernails dig into your ass and her vagina starts milking your cock again.

"Oooh, ohfck.. Fck. Fuck me-" she whimpers as the kiss breaks, her body quivering from the release of endorphins that fills her so delectably... she lifts her leg from your shoulder and puts her big toe in your mouth, moaning as you gently suck on it while still gently pumping your engorged cock into her sensitive cunt...

Jessica feels you throbbing deep inside her pussy as you pump erratically in and out of her as she comes out of her sexual daze... "No- huh- n-not... Don't cum in me..." she warns, panting heavily...

Groaning inwardly you feel your balls tighten and quickly slip out of her pussy just as you break, jerking as you blow...

"Fffuck," you grumble as the globs of thick sperm erupt out of your tip...

Alba looks up, wide-eyed and panting as the ropes of white, milky cum splash over her stomach, some of it even coating her reddened, flustered breasts and neck. Your dick softens slightly and flops down onto her leaking pussy, your sperm mingling with her secretions and dripping onto the deckchair... For a while the two of you sit there panting heavily in sated satisfaction... God what a fuck Jessica Alba is!

She rests another couple of seconds on the deckchair, staring dreamily at the blue sky. Then she turns her head and looks up at you.

"Comere," she mumbles feebly. When you walk up to her she reaches up and puts your dick in her mouth.

"Holy Fuck," you gasp as you feel her suck your combined juices of your spent, over-sensitive cock. Then she lets it slip out and you stumble backwards, falling onto your deckchair...