Divorced and Available

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How fucking boring actually," Dillon grinned. "I went with them last summer but never again. The females spend half of their time drinking sweet wine and eating cream cases and talked about the need to loose weight while their husbands moaned about their wives being frugal about sex. The guys drank excessively and kept popping pills to sooth their ulcers and to avoid spewing on the polished wood deck."

"Oh god, how to spoilt romantic thoughts in thirty seconds," Denise moaned.

Dillon grinned. "Fortunately those oldies have daughters with them with tits spilling out of their bikini tops and bored out of their minds."

"Way to go," Keaton laughed. "Do it excessively while you're young my boy, that's my advice.

Jill worked her hand across the gap to Dillon's hand. He lifted his hands and rode with them cupped behind his head. Jill sat glaring out of her side window.

Jill's good humor returned a few minutes later when her mom asked, "Dillon with your parents well established financially what were you doing selling phones instead of them financing you into your own business?"

"I was selling shoes before phones and before that I worked for a landscape gardener doing his fetch and carry and then clean-up boy. My parents, particularly my father, want me to start at the bottom and work my way up so that I gain fundamental understanding of the realities of life."

Jill continuing to look out of the window reached back with her hand. She smiled at Dillon gripped her hand, squeezed it and then held on to it.

Dillon had an amazing time, his best ever summer short break he assured his hosts.

He worked at teaching Jill and Denise how to windsurf and was rewarded with success, particularly with Jill who proved to have great balance, body strength and understanding and on the second day she went 400 yards solo, turned rather unsteadily, but regained her confidence and returned all the way at speed and was ever so elated.

Denise, surprisingly, was almost into the straps as quickly as Jill but was hopeless at turning without falling off and turning the board by hand but she had the strength to haul the water-covered sail back up and get underway again. She was so grateful she whispered to her tutor, "Get a hand on my breasts when the sail is between us and our lake house" and another time, "That short burst exceeded my expectations. I'm falling off now, please grab my pussy before I stand up." On both occasions she had her hand down inside the front of Dillon's shorts and busily groped.

Keaton, unfortunately, was hopeless. He wanted to dominate the board and sail and do everything his way, to no avail. Much to his tutor's relief he gave up after five sinking under the board five times.

Dillon lied that he couldn't play tennis and on Saturday watched Jill beginning to go under in the junior women's final. He took her a drink during one of the breaks and said, "You're playing to her strength with your returns. Try to work her backhand whenever you can. She'll lose her confidence after numerous poor returns and then you'll really demoralize her with your serves because she'll be ready to give up."

"What do you know about tennis apart from your mom being a tennis coach?"

"Mom and I have won our club's mother and son tournament for the past nine years in a row."

Impressed, Jill recited, "Returns to the backhand and swing the serves out and volley to her backhand side."

"You've got it babe. Nice legs, great tits."

"Kiss me."

Dillon returned to where Keaton and Denise were sitting with friends.

"Why did you kiss my daughter?"

"Don be such a frump Keaton," said one of the women sitting with them while the other said Keaton could kiss her anytime he wished.

"What in bed?"

She spilt her drink laughing and said Dillon was a real devil.

The two husbands drank quietly, eyeing Dillon impassively.

"Keaton I had things to tell her about her game and didn't want anyone to yell I was coaching."

"And I suppose that's okay."

"Yes darling, it's very okay," Denise said. "Now watch your daughter have her finest hour."

"That's bullshit. Elaine has the superior game."

"Only because Jill is playing to it."

"Quite right Pamela, quite right," Dillon said. "Another round for everyone?"

They all said yes and as Keaton put his glass on the tray he whispered, "Charge this to my account, Coleman 728."

"Thanks pal."

He returned with the drinks and Keaton said dryly. "So much for good coaching instructions. Jill has just gone down to service."

"Relax Keaton, she'll probably take this game without dropping a point."

He was correct and seventy minutes later their party joined in the clapping as Jill was presented with the Lakeside Junior Female Summer Cup.

The next day Jill went off with girlfriends and Denise went with girlfriends for lunch at the Country Club. Just after Denise left Keaton took a call and said it was the golf club, enquiring if he could find a partner to complete the fours for the summer men's tournament. Keaton asked Dillon to play with him and they were entered.

Dillon entered the pro shop and came out with just a 5-iron and putter.

"Where are the rest of your clubs?" Keaton asked. "You won't be allowed to borrow mine because this is a tournament."

"Most of these guys will be bad weekend players Keaton. They'll resent you for bringing me if I play to my potential."

Keaton laughed and said every golfer usually hoped to play to their potential but rarely did.

"Well I do."

"Oh yeah?"

When they registered the starter's assistant asked Keaton for his name and handicap.

He told her.

"Plus one."

"Oh is that so? Please allow me to check. Club and full name please. This field is limited to registered players."

Keaton had heard Dillon make that declaration and came over to try to do a deal.

"Maureen young Dillon is my guest. Can't you bend a little...?"

"Jesus you play on plus one, same as your father," Maureen cooed.

That meant to play to his handicap on the 72-par course Keaton would have to card a gross 71.

Maureen went off and spoke to the club president who was waiting to tee-off in the first four. He came over and introduced himself to Dillon and they shook hands. We are making an adjustment to the field to allow you and Keaton to play with me and our club patron Sammy Neill."

"Jesus not Samuel J. K. Neill?"

"He's the one son and can still play off 10. We'll enjoy watching you play. Where are your clubs?"

"I'm playing with these two sir. I can play a pretty mean 5-iron."

"No doubt but what happens if you bunker? We have 46 bunkers waiting for any indiscretion?

"Well thanks for the tip. I'll play with discretion as well as you guys."

"Funny guy but I like your spirit."

There were chuckles all around as the field of following plays watched three of the first four plays carrying summer bags with at least eight clubs per bag and the fourth player carrying just two clubs, one of which was a putter. Already they news was out that the young guy was Doug James' son. No one had to ask who was Doug James because he'd twice played in exhibition rounds at the club some years ago.

The onlookers clapped and looked thoughtful as Dillon powerfully drill his 5-iron to come to rest (in dry summer conditions) level with the left-hand bunker 240 yards away. Only Phil the club president, playing on an eight, reached within 10 yards of Dillon but finished in the right rough.

Several hours later Keaton and Dillon each received a dinner voucher valued at $80 for coming runner-up in the tournament and Dillon and two other guys each received a box of Callaway gold balls by returning the lowest scoring cards of 68 gross.

After prize-giving Dillon drove Keaton's Ford Explorer back to the house to fetch the two women for drinks and dinner. He found Jill watching TV and he mom was in bed sleeping off dinner. He briefed Jill and she went off to wake her mom. An hour later they were on their way to the country club.

They had a big night and mainly hung about next day and at 4:30 Keaton and Dillon were packed up, ready to leave. Denise wanted Dillon to stay to look after them but dropped the idea when Keaton said a little suspiciously, "You guys have been okay to leave here unaccompanied before this."

"Dad I was thinking of going on an overnight hike with Dillon as my guide."

"Dillon is coming back with me," Keaton said firmly.

"Yeah I'm being put to work to progress a little farther on my outstanding career," Dillon joked and the family looked at him sadly.

Keaton told Dillon to drive and that gave Dillon time to think. Given the choice whom would he pick, Denise or Jill?

Well he hadn't got far with either of them, had he? During the four days he'd rubbed both of them on the tits and pussy and Jill had invited him to fuck her but with her parents looking on that was nothing more that bravado and she'd done nothing to set up to allow it to happen and Denise had simply made it clear, without actually saying it, she was available to do whatever he wanted with her but she'd done nothing to set it up. Actually the lake house was so small there was no opportunity for nocturnal happenings because Jill had been sleeping in the alcove that was the sunroom for her parent's bedroom, and he slept in one of the four bunks in the tiny room Jill usually occupied. Yeah his only chance had been to send either Jill or Denise to dinner with Keaton last night.

Oh yeah, and with Keaton already bubbling last night when he'd left to pick up the women was he suggesting Keaton wouldn't have noticed either his wife or daughter were missing and so was his guest?" Oh yeah, he would have noticed all right.

As they approached the city Keaton sat up straight and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh Dillon don't be alarmed by this question but I'm interested in the answer. Have you fucked my wife?"

"No."

Keaton considered that and then, "Is that an honest answer?"

"Yeah. There has been lack of opportunity and any way I have no idea what Denise would think about being involved with me like that."

"So you haven't thought about fucking her and Jill?"

"I didn't say that and you could add some of Denise's friends. God half the day I think about fucking some female Keaton, don't you?"

"No longer do I dwell on it half the day buddy but occasionally it crosses my mind. You know you'll all right. You tell me how it is and I admire you for that. God there are guys I do business with on trust who are creeps compared with you. Also I'm telling you this, I'm ever so proud and grateful for what you did for me yesterday. In all the years I've been at that club that was the first time I went up to collect a prize for anything, for fucking anything. My heart almost burst in pride."

"Gee man, cut it out will you. I've never been able to do anything like that for my mom and father. For years they have regarded me as a failure and have told me they wished they'd had a girl instead of me," Dillon sniffed.

"Jesus they said it like that, rather than they saying they wished you were a girl?"

"Yeah, both of them are tough bastards Keaton. You have no idea."

"Well pal, I'm giving you a thousand bucks bonus for sharing that runner-up title with me yesterday, I'll get my pals in business to give you a trial and you have my permission to fuck my wife."

"Listen Keaton, you are still recovering from that hard night last night. When you awake tomorrow morning you will regret having said that about Denise and if you don't mind that money is way too generous as you played a pretty mean game yourself to help get us there. "What say you say nothing to Denise about turning herself on to me and I'll not going to look for a piece of Denise but perhaps on day I might seek a piece of Jill. In the meantime you just try to help launch me into profitable work as a Mr Fix-it Contractor. Is that a deal?"

"Yeah of course because that's what you want. Denise is too old for you. We all know that."

"And she's married to you."

"Oh yeah, right."

* * *

Keaton and Denise ran a small business employing thirteen women, making custom curtains, drapes and blinds, with half of their turnover coming from orders received from home and business décor consultants. It was a type of business Dillon had never heard of but when he thought about it he realized someone would have to make those things.

The women in the large workshop giggled at Dillon when Keaton took him on tour and openly flirted with him within hours of him being introduced. He spent two days working twenty hours beyond his two-hour contract and Keaton boggled at the amount of improvements Dillon achieved in that time.

The female workers were complaining of the heat. Dillon knew he couldn't touch the big air-conditioning unit that was under service contract but he looked at all the open windows and doors and shook his head, knowing cooled air was flowing out of those openings. He also couldn't understand why the fully exposed ducting was fixed around the perimeter of the room rather than sited to deposit cooled air (summer) and warm air (colder weather) immediately down on to areas where the women mostly worked.

He quickly drew up a plan of the existing placement of the distribution tubing and the outlets and then drew in his recommended layout in red.

Keaton studied the proposal and said, "Makes sense to do it. I'll get it done."

"Pay me to do the work. I'll be faster and cheaper that any professionals you bring in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then go to it but don't touch the air conditioning unit."

"I'll do the work at nights rather than disrupting work by having those horny women attempting to look up the legs of my shorts."

The almost humorless Keaton actually laughed. "You can be so funny. Little wonder Denise wants to have sex with you."

"She doesn't Keaton and you know that."

"Then why when I call her up at the lake does she ask about you as soon as I've told her I'm doing fine?"

"She does?"

"Yes."

"I have no idea except perhaps a sense of ownership because I now contract to work for the company."

"She doesn't ask about the women."

"Well perhaps this is something you ought to discuss with Denise. Do you tell her you're missing her?"

"No."

"That you can't wait to get back to her on Friday."

"But she can anticipate that."

"Don't you think she'd valued you telling her that over her anticipation?"

"Jesus mate, I can't over do it like that. Every inch you give a woman she attempts to stretch it into a foot."

"Now you're boasting about your dick."

Keaton went off cackling, leaving Dillon wondering about just what depth was there to Keaton's relationship with his wife. He'd never heard them sweet-talking. Even his hard-baked mom and dad were into that.

His phone went.

"Hi."

He looked around guiltily and no one was looking at him accusingly, in fact not looking his way at all.

"Why are you calling?"

Denise said as his joint employer she was entitled to enquire about his welfare.

"I'm okay but I'm really missing you."

He heard Denise gasp and thought Jesus, he should not have said that.

"What part of me do you miss most or think about most. Use the word cunt if you wish. No one's used that word to me since I graduated college."

"Your hands that cook food so expertly," Dillon said desperately trying to get beyond the sphere of cunt.

"What?" she said, sounding bewildered.

"You are a superb cook Denise. You should know that."

"Perhaps I do but no one tells me that. Dillon before I die I want your cock far up my back passage."

"Well that assures you of having a long life Denise because you'll be waiting a very long time."

Jesus Keaton could kill him having a conversation like this with his wife.

"I must go. I have to call Keaton."

The connection ended. Jesus he was done for.

Ten minutes later Keaton came out to Dillon who was servicing the fax machine that was no longer under service contract and had not been touched for yonks. Dillon braced himself for the onslaught, thinking perhaps it would be confined to a verbal attack.

"Denise just called me. She worried about you living alone while your parents are away. She says for all we know you might be surviving on tinned cat food. Jesus mate, I'm doing what she suggests. You're coming home to live with me until your parents return home."

"But I'm managing okay."

"Denise told me to expect resistance. Finish what you're doing and here are the keys. Go in the Explorer and collect everything you'll need in staying with us for a month or so."

"Well I have to sleep with you?"

Keaton grinned. "We know you are a funny man but there's no need to display your filthy humor."

"Will I have to cook?"

"No you idiot. We'll eat out, all meals, but as Denise says you'll be under my supervision."

Left alone again Dillon began thinking about Denise and knew what she was doing: drawing him irrevocably into her web. If he had any sense he'd get out and get out tonight.

He pictured himself escaping and going home jumping into his mom's car heading to... er the lake. He'd knock on the door and Jill would say, 'Oh hi, why are you here?' He'd say he was there to fuck her mom and Jill would say well her mom certainly was in need of it and then would plead could she join them? God what a fucking sexy wench, Dillon grinned and snapped out of that fanciful dreaming.

He designed the ceiling supports with aluminum support spans at the base to take the weight of the tubing and borrowing the Explorer went to a nearby extrusion and fabrication plant working nightshift and was told he could pick up his order in the morning. He then scouted around and found the twelve adjustable vents that he'd install over each work bench, the packaging and dispatch area and over the fax machine. He then went home with Keaton, had a shower, watched some TV and they then went out for dinner and at the conclusion of some in-depth chatting a plenty of drinks Dillon was left wishing that Keaton had been his father.

Dillon collected the ceiling support 'droppers' next day and purchased the necessary attachment hardware and that evening with Keaton came to collect him to take him home Dillon said he had some work to do and would catch Keaton in the morning.

"But I like your company."

"Well it's not available tonight.""

"Eating out is not half the fun without you being there."

"Well collect take-outs and while you are eating and drinking call your wife and have a long chat, telling that you love her and why."

"But I don't know why."

"Jesus Keaton," Dillon sighed and cut the call.

* * *

Keaton was at work next morning at 8:15, a few minutes before his team began sauntering in, and stared in awe at the nicely leveled and reasonable aesthetic realigned air-conditioning reticulation system.

"Kid you are magnificent," he breathed.

He went into his office and found a letter addressed to him. It read:

'Dear Keaton

Thanks for everything. I enjoyed your company and knowing you. I'm off to try to find a life that will appease my parents. Please say goodbye to Denise and Jill for me. Please make a huge effort to appease Denise my friend otherwise I fear she will leave you. I suggest counseling. She wants to hear you say things to her and to give the kind of attention she desires rather than the attention you think she wants from you. Both of your please support Jill make it through college successful and love her.

Bye.

Dillon

PS: I wish I had a family like the Coleman Family.'

CHAPTER 2

Six years later Dillon returned home to visit his parents but first visited the Coleman's business, the first time he'd been in contact with them since he'd left the city.

The place was now noisy and changed and Dillon worked out after a couple of glances that Keaton had switched to making kitchen fittings: there were cabinets everyone and machinery buzzing. He knew this would be foreign activity to Keaton.