Divorced and Available

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise returned a few minutes later, her face screwed up. "I hope you don't mind but opened the bathroom windows. There's an odor like a swamp in there."

Dillon, momentarily concerned, then remembered. He went to the cleaning cupboard and handed Denise an aerosol.

She read the label, "Nature's Freshness As Experienced in Walking Through the Park. I think they've goofed and recreated the stench from a duck pond. I'm sorry but if I'm to experience an odor I much prefer a human odor."

"Me too unless it's a gastric odor."

"Exactly," Denise said. "Oh I wasn't intending to be critical of your housekeeping but I guess it really sounded like that."

"No it's fine."

"And the flowers in the bedroom. Were they placed in there for my benefit?"

"No I always cheer up the bedroom with flowers," he lied.

"Do you remove them from the bedroom at nights?"

Now what the hell was she on about? Well he only had to answer yes or no. Which one was it?"

"Um yes."

"Good boy. I know flowers in a bedroom are really no threat to health as they once were deemed to be out of ignorance but my grandmother advised it and I have always practiced removal over night. You are a darling placing flowers in the bedroom for me. You don't usually place flowers in there I assume?"

"Only when my mother comes to stay and that's not often."

"And your other casual women?"

"No."

"Then why me?"

He shuffled and muttered "Because" and wouldn't look at her. Dillon heard the giggle and felt relieved: interrogation over. But then he thought why pull back when she wanted to be entertained and made to feel special. She would expect him to be full-on the way she remembered him.

"If you must know because with you it's always been carnal attraction."

Denise gasped, "Omigod" and placed a hand over her left breast heavily, spun around and left the room. She returned from delivering her overnight things and box of toys to the bedroom and kissed Dillon firmly. He grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled her hard against him. She sighed contently and he broke away to hand Denise her drink.

"Cheers," she said and they clinked glasses and he said "Good health."

She frowned and began tentatively. "Dillon you appear a little perturbed when I talk about sex frankly but do you understand that's how I am?"

"Yes and please talk away frankly and I'm sure I'll quickly get used to you. Have you ever peed over a guy?"

"What? God no. Er perhaps if you really got me drunk and pushed me... you know."

"I asked only to convince you I'm just adjusting, that's all."

"You've convinced me," Denise giggled. "Now let me start the meal but you stay close and keep on talking. Now where was I? Ah yes. Sometimes when I'm lonely I use a dildo in bed. Do you know what a dildo is?"

"Yes of course."

"Well when using it I occasionally think of the evening the first time I'd met you and we were in the kitchen and you were saying things to me and looking at me in such a way that I eventually was almost panting and wishing you'd come in behind me, lift my dress, pull my panties aside and ram your dick into my pussy."

He grinned and took up the thread. "And Keaton would have walked in on us and enraged stabbed us with the meat knife."

"Dillon," Denise scolded, "when a woman works herself toward climax she thinks only of the positive. Can't you see thoughts of my husband at the time stabbing us would have been a gross anti-climax and I would have produced no result for my effort?"

"Ah yes, I guess I can."

"You guess?"

"Well I reckon I would have been so worked up when fatally stabbed I would have had the biggest ejaculation of my life."

"Oh god," Denise shrieked, and Dillon dipped at great speed and just caught the meat pie in a ceramic dish inches from hitting the floor tiles.

"Oh good man," Denise said, eyes shining. "You really are a tonic for me. You know I've always laughed in my upper range when with you?"

"You have a real sexy laugh when you let go. Can we begin an affair?"

"Why and I really wish to know why?"

"Because I'm strongly attracted to you carnally and always have been."

She blushed and rocked on her feet.

"Yes," Denise said simply, stroking his cheek delicately.

"Great. Get dinner underway and we can engage in preliminaries. I used to jerk off thinking of licking your cunt."

"Oooh," Denise said, grabbing the bench top with one hand for support.

"Steve our younger pilot next weekend will be asked to date Barbara. He just loves women with big tits. Charles our senior pilot acts just like one would expect someone called Charles to act. He likes to sit on the beach alone to contemplate and read and towards evening phones his wife and then stays up late watching old movies. I take it Barbara screws."

"Yes."

"Then we can imagine what she and Steve will be doing. He's a really cool guy. He and I have often entertained babes together."

"Using condoms?"

"Er Steve and I are close but not that close," Dillon teased.

She scowled.

"Yes we use condoms when with babes."

Denise placed the chopped up vegetables into the oven to roast and set the timer to alert when to put in the pie to heat and at the same time to turn on the burner on the cook top to steam the green vegetables. She then took Dillon by the hand and said, "Come on, at long, long last let's grope on the couch. I need return to the oven when the buzzer goes."

"Coitus interruptus?"

"Providing we exercise patience we won't be that far down the track."

Dillon eyed the brunette with her hair pinned up. Her hazel eyes appeared to be bigger and her nostrils had widened, er perhaps. If any woman ever looked more ready for sex than Denise he'd not met her.

"Look I have a better idea," Dillon said. "Let's have a couple of kisses and go straight into a great bang. That way we won't have a let down as we go off to dinner and then face resuming where we left off. My way when we finish dinner we start Round 2, a very leisurely work up to the next bang."

"You are very persuasive Dillon. Well I can't fault your suggestion. We have twenty-five minutes before the buzzer does but I can delay answering the call of the buzzer for ten minutes or so and abandoned the basting."

"Fine, no problems. Now let's get your tits out. Have I been waiting to suck your nipples and to wobble my face between your mounds."

"Oooh." Denise was breathing strongly and twitching as if eager to get her hands working.

The foreplay was brief. Dillon then rolled Denise on to her front, pulled her panties off, lifted her ass up high and Denise obligingly opened her knees wide. Dillon's dick slid beautifully into a slippery pussy as if it were a permanent tenant.

"Oooh, oooh," she cooed.

He grabbed a partly squashed breast beneath her to worry the nipple and said, "This feels so great. I imagine it's very like planting my dick into greased velvet."

"Charmed, I'm sure," Denise snorted. "You spoke elegantly but your unfortunate wording triggered very inappropriate imagery."

"Sorry, I just tried to vocalize my pleasure to allow you to share it."

"You said grease. Yuck Dillon. If you had substituted the word lube you might have..."

"AAAAARRRRGH," she cried because after the twelfth deep stroke into her Dillon had pulled his hand away from her tit, sucked the middle finger and pushed it into her butt, twisting it a little to progress its passage.

Denise was bucking and panting after her unexpected climax and she was calling him filthy names.

"Why abuse the innocent?" he countered. He pulled out and stroking himself said, "Here suck this."

She said heatedly, "Did you use a condom?"

"Let's talk mechanics after you get me off."

Denise licked round the head of his cock and closed her lips around it and he fired the first big blast.

"I'm coming," he began as the first blast zapped in towards her tonsils and that short and very late warning finished as the second blast was air borne.

"God you bastard," she spluttered as the third shot hit one of her eyes.

She shrieked "Jesus", coughing out sperm and raced to the bathroom with her clothes.

Dillon lay on his back holding his still inflated dick in his hand waiting to give a little speech about how sorry he was being so late with his warning and having overlooked asking did she swallow when Denise charged out of the passage and raced out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

"Jesus, I goofed up didn't I?" Dillon yawned. "Sorry Denise. I had a great time. I'm sorry I messed up for you."

He fell asleep and awoke to the sound of the smoke alarm.

Dillon dashed to the range, switched everything but the extractor off and had the presence of mind to leave the over door closed and held towels around the door to starve air supply to the tiny fire. A few seconds later the smoke alarm turned itself off.

There was urgent knocking at the door. He was nude so leaned around the door as he opened it a little to see who it was.

"It's okay Mr and Mrs Roberts. I badly burned the toast. All's well and thank you for your vigilance."

He bagged the incinerated vegetables and prepared to go out to dinner.

At the bar he sighed as he gulped his first swig of beer, thinking what a fucking disaster. Although Denise had put pressure on him to complete in a timely manner he accepted he was totally responsible for the chaos that eventuated.

His phone went and he saw the caller was Denise. Adopting a really pathetic tone he said, "Good evening, this is Dillon."

"Omigod are you alright? You sound dreadful."

"I really screwed up Denise, and you'll never wish to see me again. It was all my fault. I went to sleep in despair until the smoke alarm went. The vegetables were incinerated and alarmed neighbors were hammering on my door and I was nude,"

"Omigod," Denise laughed, "You poor guy."

She'd laughed! His spirits lifted and his dick no longer felt sloughed off.

She confessed, "Barbara suggested I call you and to say I was over my anger."

"Is that to ensure you guys go with my on Friday to Jamaica?"

Dillon groaned to himself why attempt to completely self-destruct?

He waited helplessly for the call to be disconnected but they heard Denise clear her throat. "That was a fair enough question."

"It wasn't. I can't believe I even think like that, even more so after what I put you through. I embarrassed and humiliated you, didn't use a condom and ..."

"Stop it Dillon," Denise said severely. "You sound in self-destruct mode. It was a case of both of us rushing in because we were focused on carnal desire."

"What, how can you be focused on carnal desire?"

"For fuck sake Dillon, you are the closest of any guy I have ever know to make me feel he understands me. Please accept that females are capable of and have every right to be tempted to have sex with a particular guy, or any guy for that matter, but when it becomes particularly focused on one guy it can become a passionate focus if not an outright craving. I believe you and I are not at the extreme range of carnal desire but clearly we both share a deeper than usual attraction and both know that goes beyond sex. Tell me, do you agree with this?"

"Yes absolutely. Jump into a cab and come to the steak restaurant, on Trade Street."

"I know it. I'm on the way. Should I pack condoms?"

"Christ Denise, you won't want me to touch..."

"Dillon darling. You are sounding wimpish right now but I realize that's only because we messed up and in a fit of pique I ran out on you. While you waiting for me I suggest you think about your attitudes toward something because tonight we discuss should it."

"But I know you think positively about sex."

"No dear Dillon. I know you know that. I wish to discuss our future together."

Dillon dropped his phone but caught it on his knee and had it back to his ear in a flash.

"Yeah right. Good timing I should think. Hurry to me sweetheart."

Denise laughed sexily and said give her fifteen. "I still have to remove some of your semen that over-shot into my hair."

"Oh and I'd like to hear you thoughts about having a baby. Our baby could then play with your grandchild."

Dillon heard Denise's phone hit the table or floor and she was calling somebody a fucking raving lunatic

He grinned and cut the call.

THE END