Divorced and Available

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call him back and invited him for dinner at 8:30. Tell him I'm cooking and would like to cast my eyes on Wonder Boy."

"I can't, he didn't give me his number," Denise wailed.

"Christ give me your phone. He was the last caller so your phone has recorded the number. I'll, put his name to that number. You are as silly as a young teen over this."

Barbara made the call.

"Hi Dillon. It's Barbara Wright. I'm also a divorcee who shares an apartment with Denise. I advised her not to rush in overly strong in her desire to associate with you again and the poor girl, in her desire to do the right thing she rather under-cooked it and I rather think she made out as if she had no spare gaps in her social calendar."

"Yes Barbara, it did sound a little like that and if she didn't wish to reconnect."

"Dillon, I'm about to start dinner. My mom is a caterer and for most of my early life I was recruited to assist her. I'm a good cook. So please come to dinner, arriving with a bottle of nice red at 8:30. Standby for the address."

"Well I really don't know..."

Becoming creative Barbara said, "Denise has been crying knowing she fouled up."

"She has?"

"That's what I said. She's been on tenterhooks for days, ever since her mom said you had called inquiring about Denise's whereabouts."

"Right I'll be there. Please give me the address."

"God you little liar Babs about me crying and you know your limit is boiling eggs and reheating pizza."

"Yes darling but if you allow me to serve how the hell will he know who cooked dinner?"

"Very well. Let's go out and shop. I fancy New York steaks. I'll write down exactly what you have to do sequentially with times noted."

"Oh you are a darling saving me from embarrassment by dishing up tinned tomatoes heated in the can."

"Damn I need my hair highlighting."

"Don't bother darling, the only hair he'd notice will be around your pussy."

"Damn I'm not up to date with my trimming."

"Forget it Denise, I was only joking. Just kissing and only allow him a bit of a grope tonight. You won't want him knowing you are a certainty on the first date will you?"

"Babs, I'm not ready for this!"

"Denise please calm yourself. Of course you are ready; you are ready for any guys you've every dated once he chooses to unzip. However I grant you are a little over-wrought. I'll write down exactly when you have to do sequentially with times noted."

They both rolled around laughing.

They arrived back from the deli and other late-closing food stores very happy.

Denise made them two stiff martinis and they became very happy. By the time Dillon thrust two bunches of flowers at them at the door at 8:35 they were both showered, fully made up and dressed in their best and approaching the stage of smelling strongly of gin and smiling excessively.

After boggling at her man's physical development since she last saw him six years earlier, Denise went "Hmmm" and pressed in firmly for a long kiss, fighting not to open her mouth.

Barbara held out her hand to be shaken but Dillon grabbed it and slammed her against him and Denise saw the little bitch go on for the kiss with her tongue already protruding.

"God I feel I was only a whisker away from being seduced," said the attractive 42-year-old with augmented breasts.

"My fly was stuck. Sorry," he grinned and Denise winced as those two laughed like hyenas. She managed to manufacture what she thought was a passable titter.

Then the guy with the allegedly jammed zip stood in front of Denise and eyed her from her crotch up to her jaded but combed up hair.

She thought he'd be thinking of Barbara's big breasts but he said, "You look absolutely gorgeous. After six years you look even younger than how I remembered you."

"Oh god, no one has ever sweet-talked to me so extravagantly," she cooed, looking at Barbara standing slightly behind him and she was silently applauding.

Barbara was tugging at her dress just about her belly nodding. Although very reluctant to be primed to say such a thing, Denise said, "Do you like my breasts?"

Dillon's eyes seemed to bulge but it was Barbara to the rescue. "She rather over-wrought; Denise meant to say do you like her dress."

"Oh god," Denise wailed.

"I think the dress and the breasts are real beauties," her hero responded.

"Ah well done Dillon," Barbara said in a patronizing tone. "Take his bottle of wine and get him a beer Denise while I attend to my chef duties.

When Denise entered the kitchen Barbara mimicked, "Do you like my breasts?"

Denise picked up a heavy-base pot with murderous intent and always quick-witted, Barbara said, "Do on hit me and when he's attending to my injuries I'll have the chance to pull out a tit and seduce him."

Denise dropped the pot and complained sullenly, "Well if you are going to make secret coaching signs to me please avoid sending a confusing message."

"I pulled my dress out below my tits."

"Oh sorry I thought they already drooped beyond that point when you are braless."

"Bitch, in a few years yours will be resting just above your pussy.""

Dillon walked in an eyeing both women said mildly, "Girls why don't you both lower your dresses and remove your bras and allow me to judge which of you is exaggerating the least?"

They laughed hilariously, the two women being red-faced in embarrassment.

Dinner was great and Dillon praised the chef and the conversation flowed very agreeably.

Denise appeared to be watching Dillon and admiring his maturity while he appeared to be keeping on eye on the movement of her breast blubber poking above her dress line and she must have known what he would be thinking.

After the finished an apple pie from the deli that Barbara had expertly reheated she cleared away and reappeared with a cup of coffee and said she was off to her room to watch TV. "I have a big day at work tomorrow," she lied. "I'll leave the dishes to you two and pour your own coffee."

* * *

They lined up in the kitchen to begin washing the big items and loading the dishwasher.

They looked at each other. Denise's face looked flushed although perhaps Dillon was thinking she was told old to blush.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, making no move to run the water.

"Standing in this very position with you for the first time six years ago. Our hips were touching."

"Like this," she said closing the gap between them.

"Yes."

"And?"

"You had your tits pushed our more. Perhaps you were attempting to arouse me."

They were both aware Denise's face had darkened slightly.

He was staring at the side of her chest and saw the prominent part of it move forward.

"More like this?"

He answered gravely, "Exactly like that. May I touch them?"

"I-I think we should talk first."

Dillon eyed her and said what was talking going to change?

"I-I..." she began and then faltered. She whispered, "You may touch them if you like. I had anticipated we'd require some time to renew our relationship and establish where were we at."

"Fuck that."

The shock of that blunt dismissal made her giggle. The uncertainty was gone. She seized his far hand and placed it on her breast and held her breath.

"I can feel your beating heart," he said softly and then squeezed.

Two moments later Denise thought she'd wet herself and then was deeply suspicious that was not urine.

Oh god, she almost mewed aloud.

Denise said reluctantly, "These dishes are awaiting attention," wondering if he'd say fuck the dishes.

He didn't. Instead he removed his hand from her breast and used the other hand to close the drainage outlet and turned on the faucet for the hot water.

Dillon then calmly half-turned her and kissed Denise square on the mouth, a hand on her back to prevent sudden attempt at escape.

Denise was wondering about pressing against him to indicate her, er, friendliness when his other hand grabbed her butt and pulled to slam their groins together.

She thought, well okay. They were now very, very friendly.

"I have a boyfriend," she lied, thinking she preferred not to rush things although six years ago she'd prepared to do so and by the end of his short stay at the lake had been mortified they'd not had sex.

"Please get rid of him."

"What?"

"I'll move him off if you wish. I was left with the impression on the phone your mother doesn't like him much."

"She's never met him."

"Perhaps that was about what she knew of him from your phone calls."

"Oh, well actually it does sound like mom. She's always wanted the very best for me and even urged me not to marry Keaton. I know she didn't like his name."

"Among other things. I figure your mom will be elated about me."

Denise giggled and struggled for release and was let go. "You have a high opinion of yourself."

"Confident people do."

She considered that and nodded. "Yes I do believe that's correct and being assured of yourself doesn't necessarily mean one is being boastful."

"Certainly not. It might interest you to know Denise that I don't believe I've ever initiated this particular discussion topic with anyone."

"Well I'm glad you are confident otherwise we may never have kissed tonight like we just did."

"Would you care for more of the same?"

"Yes please."

Some how they managed to clear away without breaking anything, flirting like two teenagers.

Dillon left without groping her although right at the very end of the final kiss at the elevator their tongues touched.

Denise had just turned out the light when it was turned back on and she looked up and saw Barbara nude and carrying a dildo.

Barbara chirped, "So you two didn't have sex?"

"No."

"But you will?"

"Yes providing he dates me."

"So nothing was arranged."

"No although he did say I'll see you around soon."

"Oh," Barbara said, pulling Denise's favorite dildo out of the bedside cabinet drawer and tossing it to her and then climbed on the bed. "That vagueness of that must have disappointed you."

"No because I think that's how he is; he prefers keeping his options open until the time arrives for decision-making. That flexibility is probably partly why he's risen so high in his career. Oh he said something that might interest you."

"Oh yeah? Here push this in for me."

"He wants us both to arrange a long weekend off together, either adding a full Friday or a full Monday to the weekend. The invitation is for us to accompany him in his employer's private jet to a resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, subject to him clearing this proposal with his company CEO and he expects to receive that clearance. He'll have to spend time inspecting work on a staged refit they have commenced at the resort but the remainder of the time he can spend with us."

"Omigod!"

"Yes it's very exciting. I hadn't realized he was such a big shot in a company that has it's own aircraft and he said the company operates two of them because resorts are far flung and they can do two and sometimes three inspections over a couple of days and return to HQ on that second night."

"Do you think he'd be interested in a threesome?"

"I have no idea, why don't you ask him," Denise said, twisting Barbara's dildo sharply and making her girlfriend yelp.

Denise went to a movie and dinner on Friday night and they did nothing more than kiss and hug just a little. At her age she thought it would be improper to pull out her date's penis in a movie house to jerk it.

As Dillon was leaving she said, "Oh Barbara and I can both get next weekend off and the Monday as well."

"That's great. I'll book everything. I check the aircraft schedule yesterday and noted it was available for the next two weeks."

"We are really looking forward to this Dillon. Neither of us have experienced a resort vacation or been to the West Indies. Both our passports are up to date."

"Good, leave everything to me. Um what about tomorrow night?"

"What about it?"

"I suggest another date."

Denise's heart fluttered. "Dillon I'm saying this without criticism but six years ago I spent three or four days highly aroused expecting you and I to have sex, but nothing happened. I'm now apprehensive that this might be happening again."

"What are you keen to be fucked?"

Denise winced. "Yes and the truth is I dropped my casual boyfriend as soon as mom told me you intended making contact with me."

"Well I guess you had your reasons for lying. Come to my apartment tomorrow evening and I'll either have pizzas brought in or you can cook."

"I'll cook and will bring most of what I need. And we will have sex?

"Yes."

"Thank god for that," Denise said so emphatically that Dillon looked quite taken aback.

CHAPTER 4

As Dillon had anticipated his booking of the flight was approved as well as taking two 'close family members, his sisters' for the ride but they'd have to pay for any incidental expenses and Dillon said he'd take care of all incidentals. His PA called the resort and asking for a complimentary double suite because the company's director of operations was arriving to inspect work in progress and would be accompanied by his sisters. The woman checked with her manager and Dillon was allocated a fully serviced detached two-bedroom unit overlooking the beach.

He was very pleased about that and wondered if those women would be thinking 'threesome?'

Dillon was delighted he and Denise had broken through their initial awkwardness so quickly and now she was telling him what she wanted, just as he had expected a hot woman to do, even if was anything other than sex. He expected Denise and Barbara would be big into sex with each other, like any women living together, er most women.

Denise had been everything he'd expected, possibly even a bit more. He had expected to look a little older and obviously she would be but he'd failed to see it. He really was ready to have sex with her, heaps of sex, but he was now thinking beyond that. He could have been knocked over with a feather after hearing his mom say she and his dad still had sex. At their age? Christ and that had given him a whole new outlook. Why weren't guys told there really was no rush to have as much sex as they could when young because their sex life would stretch on and on. He'd read and heard talk about old guys having sex with young babes but nothing was ever said about those guys having sex with their wives and similar aged sisters. Folk just didn't seem to talk about such things but women in particularly were keen to talk about every fucking thing else including their own operations or, ever worse, someone else's operation.

Well his focus should be on Denise and not gossiping women and men boasting about unbelievable sexual exploits. Denise appeared to really like him and the truth was he'd never found a woman he liked better than her and that meant he ought to grab her and marry her and carve out a really great domestic live with her at his side. Yeah like in the movies rather than like starting the first step toward divorce.

Oh shit.

Sill life wasn't like fairyland was it?

When he was ready to go to college his father had said no, no college, Dillon had to get out into the real world and prove that he could rise above the mass and when that occurred his father would reward him in cash.

"What, a couple of hundred grand?" Dillon had said, lured by the prospect of big folding money."

"Think two million but first you best think how you're going to get there."

He'd decided he would only seek white-collar work because his father would look down on anything below that. He applied for seventeen jobs and at most interviews was told to come back once he'd obtained a degree. Finally aware he needed new clothes and more than parental pocket money to attract the chicks, he took a job in a shoe store.

Since then he'd worked by day and studied by night and at weekends. He gained credits for his two-year Associate Degree in electronics and continued on to gain a mater's degree in computer design and while on that pathway left his temporary job in retail computer repairs to a permanent position in the IT department of his present employer where he soon caught the eye of the manager of the design team and was transferred to that department. Two months later he was called to the office of the CEO and advised if he gained management qualifications he'd have a big future with the company, possibly.

Despite that tagged on word 'possibly', Dillon was fired up, thinking of that lure of $2 million his father had suggested although they'd never spoken about it since that day. He was given approval to take time off work as necessary and completed an MBA eight months ago and after two months working as assistant operations manager was appointed to that position on the retirement of the incumbent. The salary was huge but so were the responsibilities heaped on him. He accepted at the time the work hours were too long and times away from home were too many to fit the requirements of a family life.

He imagined what would happen if he were married with kids in holding his current position:

Young son: Dad come and watch me play tomorrow. If I have a good day I'm likely to make the cut for the A-team that will be announced at the end of the game.

Dillon: Sorry son, I fly to Mexico tonight for a meeting of resort chiefs in the morning.'

Wife: Christ Dillon, you're never home and I reckon you forget you have a family.

Dillon (crossly):'I never hear complaints about the amount of money flowing in from the result of my hard work. For fuck's sake, there's a big new diamond ring on that finger.

The wife (looking guilty): I couldn't resist buying it when I saw it darling. Look we really must have an early night soon. We are risking forgetting how we used to like having sex.

Dillon sighed. Yes life could be such a bitch but good foresight and management could smooth many of the bumps.

He changed the sheets on the bed and the towels and found the perfume spray that he hated and did the bathroom and dressing room with it.

Yuk. Why could women smell foot odor and stale sweat when he couldn't? His theory was they imagined it to give them a superior edge.

Denise arrived looking radiant and wearing really trendy clothes. He thought by god she was out to make an impact.

He pulled in the airline bag wheelie loaded with shopping bags, her overnight bag and another bag.

"Are you here for the night or the duration?"

"Whatever you wish," she giggled. "Well there is the meal, my clothes for work tomorrow, my makeup... or I bought some butt plugs and a vibrator in case you are into that sort of thing, and condoms and lube."

She looked at the surprised face in front of her and she frowned. "I'm sorry. As you can imagine I have no idea of where you are at in you sex development."

"Sex development?" Dillon said, sounding mystified but not looking alarmed.

"Um it means device-aids and exploration of techniques."

"Um."

"Oh dear.

"No it sounds good. I am I guess somewhat conventional about sex."

"Well perhaps I can pose as your more knowledgeable sex mistress but there's not need to rush it. Have you tried anal?"

"Um yes. Not good experiences; we failed dismally."

"Well that's where tuition may well assist," Denise said, following Dillon into the kitchen. This appears to be a very expensive apartment. Do you share?"

"Yes, no."

"Which is it?"

"I was answering you correctly. Yes it is an expensive apartment and no I don't room share but I'll add sometimes have had women here over night."

"Yes of course. I'm sorry Dillon but I have an urge to pry."

"Then feel welcome to pry away and teach me sexy tricks and thanks for your honesty."

"Thank you for being so lovely you gorgeous man. I need to visit the bathroom."

"Fine and please explore the apartment to find it. Actually it's in the usual place for an apartment with another in my bedroom suite. Meanwhile I mix martinis."