Do as I Say Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Ma'am," he meekly replied. Aroused as he was, there was also a part of him that wanted to run.

"Don't you think you deserve punishment for taking to long to obey?" she sternly asked.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, feeling uncertain.

"Yes Ma'am what?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I deserve punishment for keeping you waiting," he said, trembling a little, not knowing what punishment might entail.

Then going back to the cabinet, she returned with a 2-inch wide leather strap. Then standing directly in front of him she offered the strap to his lips. "Kiss it," she said, and he kissed it firmly. She then unfolded the strap and let it slide sensually all over his shoulders, chest, and back. As nervous as he was, this was also so erotic. From the back she had the strap go around his neck and back to his back. Placing the strap from the top of his head down to his cock, she held her hand on the top of his head as a guide and slowly pulled it up over his head, telling him to lick the entire length of the hard leather. Finally she stood at his side and passed the strap between his legs, allowing it to pass far into the crack of his ass and over his hard penis.

Then the touch disappeared. "Get ready for your punishment, move over to my chair and lean over it, placing your weight on your hands" she said and told him to count every strike. After the longest time, he felt the first blow, a light swat at the bottom of his ass. Instead of hurting it actually felt exciting.

"One," he counted. The next fell on the other cheek. "Two".

The blows usually alternated between his two buttocks and slowly increased in intensity. Even though the blows were no longer light, he still felt a great deal of erotic pleasure from them, which surprised him greatly. The feeling of being stuffed with the plug seemed to add to this pleasure. Then she started swinging the strap in earnest, and he was finding it difficult to keep count and it was no longer pleasurable and was really beginning to hurt. Soon he was beginning to cry.

"Five more and it will be over. Count them," she cooed into his ear, brushing the tips of her breasts against him. She took far more time with each of the last five blows, swinging as hard as possible. He was visibly shaking from his punishment. "I think you deserve a reward for taking your punishment so well, don't you think?" she said, consoling him.

He nodded between the sobs, trying to catch his breath and regain control. Despite his fear, his cock was as hard as ever, and he felt as if he had no will of his own.

With that she moved over to her leather chair, and leaning over one of the overstuffed arms, offered him her backside to kiss and tongue. He was totally bewildered. The thought of rimming any of his previous girlfriends had disgusted him, and here he was now, slavering at the prospect of being rewarded this dominant woman's ass. He dove in with a fevered enthusiasm, which amazed even her. "Get that tongue in as far as you can and fuck me with it," she ordered, and he did his best to comply. The slightly bitter and musky taste did nothing to dampen his fervor, and once he was able to get past her tight ring, he took delight in slowly tongue-fucking her to two glorious orgasms. "That's enough for now," she said, leaving him feeling slightly disappointed. "You have a talented tongue," she complimented him. "I will put that tongue to good use if you play your cards right," she said, noting his hunger for the forbidden.

"Stay on the floor while I get something," she said. Then going back to the cabinet, she lingered for a while, and when she returned she was wearing a harness with a 2-sided strap-on dildo attached. He had never seen such a thing, but he thought she looked wickedly erotic. He was so far under he spell that there was likely very little that she could do right now to kill this sexual high he was on.

"Suck me. Make me cum," she commanded, and he threw himself on her cock. He gagged when she tried to fuck him deep in his throat but he didn't stop or protest when she continued trying. "That's right. Be a cock-hungry bitch for me. Suck that cock, slut," she said over and over, and he was that cock-hungry bitch. He couldn't get enough. He felt thrilled when she had her first orgasm from his cock sucking, and felt disappointed when she made him stop.

She had him bend over the arm of he easy chair and slowly removed the butt plug, which had become an integral part of his experience. He felt surprisingly empty without the plug. She then applied more lube to his ass and inserted 2 fingers immediately. To his surprise the 2 fingers slid in without any resistance. To those she added a third finger, pleasantly filling and stretching him once again and increasing his hunger for more.

She had him walk ahead of her to the dining room and lean over the massive table at the center of the room. When he leaned on the table he was surprised that the table didn't move in the slightest. She told him, "Spread your legs wider and hold your butt cheeks open", and when he did, she placed the head of her dildo at the entrance of his anus and then stopped.

"I need you to convince me that you're still my cock loving bitch," she told him. "If you want my cock, tell me how much you want it"

"Oh God, I love your cock. Your slut needs his ass filled. Make me your bitch. This bitch is so hungry for your cock," he responded. And with each successive level of submissive fever expressed for her cock, she gave him another inch, until she was all the way into his ass. He felt his ass stretch around her cock and felt like her being was inside of him, taking ownership of his body and soul, and he wanted to give her this. He was hers.

"Now get that cock," she ordered, and he threw himself on her cock with a fury that astounded him. The words, "Bitch" and "Slut", were no longer words; they were who he was. He was her bitch and her bitch was in heat. She lost track of the orgasms she was having; one ran into the next. He also had several orgasms but was far beyond orgasms. He was hers to use as she pleased.

After 30 minutes or so both began to run out of steam, and she pulled out of him, leaving him lying facedown on the table. She staggered back to her chair, and reaching into the end table took out a wipe and cleaned her dildo as best she could. She called out to him, "When you're ready, I have something I want you to do. Tell me when you think you can move".

A few moments later he said, "I'm ready".

"I want you to scoop up as much of the cum as you can from the floor and bring it to me, OK?" she told him.

"OK" was his reply.

When he was directly in front of her with his cupped hands, she said, "Wipe the cum off on my cock, and try to get as much as you can on it", and then he started transferring the cum from his hands to her cock. "Now suck your fingers clean," she ordered. Once he had cleaned his fingers, she said, "Now my cock". He dropped to his knees and whatever hesitance he had the last time was gone, and now he was a "cum-hungry bitch for cock" and devoured her cum-covered cock. He continued long after all the cum was gone, but her pussy was pretty sore now and she was near exhaustion and pushed him off her cock. "That's enough, my little cum slut", she teased. She got up and walked back to the dining area and told him to follow on the floor, and then, pointing to the smears left on the floor, told him, "Clean up the messes you left there. This will always be your duty. If you want, you can perform it even without my instruction, anticipating that this will be my expectation", and he nodded his acknowledgement as he was licking the floor clean.

When the floor was cleaned to her satisfaction, they both walked back to the living area, where she again positioned him across the arm of the chair and added a little more lube to the bit that remained and replaced the butt plug she had removed a while before. She also handed him a bottle of lube and said she wanted him to keep his butt plugged as a symbol of his devotion and obedience to her, and he agreed to keep himself plugged for her.

She had him remove the cock strap and get dressed. She told him, "I hope you learned your lesson not to keep me waiting when I call for you", and he said he had and insisted it wouldn't happen again. She told him that he was talking too much, and that it was better for him just listen, and he nodded his understanding.

"You probably don't fully realize it yet, but you were made for this life of devotion. Your hard cock is telling you this is true beyond your reasoning. Obey fully, and a whole new erotic world will open up to you. Test me or worse, refuse, then you will lose something so important that you can't fathom the value of it or the immensity of its loss. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so," he replied.

Once he was fully dressed and ready to leave, she told him, "I have one more request of you. I want you to kiss and tongue-fuck my ass as your way of saying, 'goodbye', and get that tongue as deep as possible". And with those instructions she bent over the chair, exposing her lovely backside, and he dove into the valley between her cheeks, and lovingly kissed and tongued and penetrated her anus for as long as she wanted, not wanting to leave. Finally she'd had enough and said, "It's time for you to go. I'll call you soon. The same rules apply. And bring me the results of the STD tests you're going to take for me. I need to know my bitches are clean", and with that she escorted him out of her house.

The next several days were like torture to him. Now he was no longer ambivalent about seeing her again. He couldn't wait until the moment she would call him. Friends asked him to go out. Women, who found him attractive, hit on him, but he kept to himself, completely out of circulation. Everyday he bathed and shaved immediately after coming home, and the plug is his ass was a constant reminder of his willingness at the drop of a hat to be her willing puppet and do whatever she asked. He was almost constantly aroused and erect. So, when she called just a few days after their last encounter, he was at her doorstep in a flash, only 10 minutes after her call.

The door opened as usual, and the call, "Come," was repeated as before. Quickly he went to the living room, stripped out of his clothes, put on the cock and ball strap, and waited for her in the position she expected.

She walked in, dressed as she had during their last meeting but without the boots. "You got here awfully quick. I guess someone likes what I have to offer", and he just smiled at her observation. "Tonight I want to do something a little different. Are you game to try something new?" she asked seductively.

When he eagerly indicated his willingness, she said, "Then let's go down stairs. I've got a little play area all set up for you. Follow me", and she led him down the hall and down 2 flights of stairs to her basement. This wasn't your ordinary basement. The floor was tiled and heated, and the ceiling was at least 10 feet high. There were pulleys and cables and eyebolts attached to all sorts of surfaces as well as some large wooden structures, one looking like a giant "X".

She fastened wrist and ankle cuffs on him and padlocked them closed with small brass locks. She then lowered a steel bar from the ceiling and attached the cuffs to the bar. She then attached the ankle cuffs to eyebolts anchored in the floor. When he was firmly secured, she placed a blindfold of his eyes and then slowly cranked the winch that was connected to the overhead steel bar, causing him to briefly become suspended by his wrists. From just the sounds it was clear she was moving quite swiftly and knew her way around this room, and he briefly flinched when she began to apply lube to his ass. She slapped his ass quite hard, saying the normal rules still apply: Don't move and don't talk, and went on lubing his ass. He heard something moving about like it had wheels. She said, "Stay very still", and he felt the tip of some object at the entrance of his ass. It seemed that somehow she was mechanically jacking up whatever was at his ass' entrance until he was fully impaled on it. Finally she lowered the bar he had painfully been suspended from until he was again able to fully support himself on his feet. She flipped a switch, and the phallus in his ass began to slowly pump up and down and seemed to twist inside him.

He had been getting more and more nervous, but when he felt her rubbing her breasts across his chest and her kissing him deeply, he began to relax. "Don't worry baby, I'm not going to harm you. This is all about you giving me control. I can't tell you how seeing you so tied up and helpless turns me on". Then she left his mouth and started biting his nipples. At first they were just little nibbles, but soon she was really biting them hard, making him moan in erotic agony.

It was impossible for him to tell whether she was hurting him or giving him the greatest pleasure ever. Her mouth left his nipples but was quickly replaced by metal clamps that bit down much like the teeth they replaced.

He then felt her unsnap the leather strap that went around his cock and balls, leaving just the one that encircled his balls. Then he felt a strong tug on his balls and he realized she had hung some sort of fairly heavy weight from his ball sack, causing some discomfort. "See baby, all the ways I can torture you when you give yourself to me".

By now the dildo thrashing inside his ass was having its desired effect and he was becoming more and more aroused. "That's it baby, go with it. Cocks in your ass feel so good, don't they baby?" she cooed in his ear, and she was right. This was a pleasure he didn't want to end. Then from out of nowhere here felt the sting of a small whip, striking the sweet spots on the bottom insides of his ass, and his ecstasy multiplied. He tried to think, to make some sense of the many sensations racking his body, but all he knew was pleasure and the pleasure of pain that was her gift to him. He felt so grateful for having found her and being allowed to serve her that he began to sob. A little worried, she asked, "Baby, are you OK? Do you want me to stop?"

To which he replied, "No, please don't stop. I'm just so thankful for you giving this amazing experience".

She kissed him deeply and told him, "I'm thankful too. This is a wonderful gift". And she went back to her whipping him, trying to go over that fine line between pleasure and pain to give him the pain she loved to inflict.

"I'm close to cumming," he alerted her.

"Go for it," she urged him on, and she whipped him harder and harder. Soon he was howling his cumming as she continued her whipping. After several minutes he slumped in his restraints, totally spent.

Seeing this, she quickly turned off the powered dildo, and lowered the machine, dropping it out of his ass, and removed the nipple clips, blindfold, and the weight from his balls. She then lowered the overhead bar and unclipped the cuffs from their attachment points. Once he was free she had him lean on her and started to leave the room, when he asked, "Don't you want me to clean my mess?"

Somewhat surprised, she quickly recovered and said, "Of course, it's your duty". He dropped to his knees and began to lap up his cum. She saw large puddle he near where he was licking, and swirled her toes through it, coating them. She then offered her cum covered toes to him to clean, and he dutifully responded, cleaning them completely.

Once he was finished she got him back on his feet and helped him up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. Positioning him on his back she attached his cuffs to the 4 corners of the bed, making it impossible for him to move. Once he was settled, she straddled his shoulders and lowered her pussy and ass to his face, and without any instructions needed, he began to lick. Never had any woman's pussy tasted so good to him, and he tried to pleasure her as best he could. Soon she was shuddering from one orgasm to the next.

"Now my ass" was all she said, and she positioned her ass directly over his eager mouth, and he dove in with all the passion and enthusiasm he could muster. "So good. So good" was her signal that he was pleasing her greatly. She had an intense orgasm that left her gasping, and she rolled off his face and snuggled up close to his wide-stretched body. She began showering his face with little kisses and nibbles, nipping at his lips and brushing her tongue across them. Then she climbed atop him, rubbing her body and sex against him, then moving to his nipples, which were already tender from her earlier rough treatment. She nibbled and kissed and licked around his sore little buds, then seizing one in her teeth, stretched it as far as she could manage from his body, eliciting a deep moan of agonized delight, then repeating the same actions on his other nipple, and finally moving back to his mouth and kissing him deeply, extending her snake-like tongue as deeply as possible into his mouth.

At last she stopped and again snuggled up to him. "See, this is what I am into. I feed off obedience and surrender, and yours has been just delicious to me," she told him. "You can see that it's not all one-sided", she said, lightly stroking his rock hard cock. "You obviously want this too. You don't have to respond," she said, putting her hand across his lips. "Your continued obedience is all I need from you to confirm your wishes", and he nodded his agreement.

"I want you to sleep here tonight," she announced. "I will free you so you can clean up, but then I will restrain you again once you're ready. Let me know. The bathroom is down the hall. Everything you need is there", she told him, unfastening the clip to his restraints, and with that she got up and left him alone with his thoughts.

What a whirlwind this has been, he thought to himself. Just 3 nights, and my life's changed so much. I don't know if I could leave her if I wanted. His cock and ass tingled when he thought of her ordering him to do whatever she wanted. So far he'd never refused her anything. What did that mean? He had felt like he had been giving himself to her. Did that mean he belonged to her. Did he want to belong to her? And if he did, what would that mean? Would there ever be a point where she wanted too much from him? It scared him to imagine there was such a point and trying to picture what it would look like. What would be too much?

In the bathroom he noted how red and striped his butt cheeks were and felt a certain strange pride in his new markings. They were signs she could do whatever she wanted to him. Even though they hurt when she struck him, they also gave incredible sensations of pleasure. Why did he like that? Was he actually into pain? It certainly seemed like he was into pain. After he was done, he returned to the bedroom but didn't know if he was to lie down on the bed or wait for her. He decided to wait for her. When she returned she had him lie face up on the bed and reattached his cuffs and covered him. Then kissing him on the cheek, she left him alone for the night.

It took him a while to fall asleep. Even though he was very tired, his body still felt the excitement of this woman's power. Once asleep, however, he slept soundly. At first light he was awakened by the bed shifting under her weight as she crawled across the bed. There she was, naked, her athletically trim body completely on display.

"I just peed and didn't wipe. I want you to clean me. Stick out your tongue to show me you're ready," she ordered, and he complied, sticking his tongue far out. She lowered herself on his waiting mouth, and he began to lick her clean. Although a little bitter tasting, it wasn't an awful taste, and he continued this task with growing enthusiasm. "You better get used to my taste. You're going to be my toilet for the rest of the day and maybe from now on," she informed him.