Do as I Say Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move", she told him, as she slowly stretched his tight ass trying to get the broad tip past his tight ring. Then she was in, with just the head.

"Here goes," she announced as she thrust deeply into his ass forcing his cock into friend's pussy. Both friend and he gave a surprised and excited, "Oh". As she drove into him, he drove into friend, and when she withdrew, he withdrew, and soon all three of them were in an amazing sexual dance where they moved as one. He wasn't fucking friend, she was. He felt as if she was moving right through him, that the boundary where she left off and he began had disappeared. She was fucking friend, and friend knew it too.

"Squeeze her tits," she ordered, and he complied as if they were her hands, touching friend in the way she wanted.

Their pace increased and the excitement was building for her and friend. As excited as he was, his excitement wasn't building like the 2 others. He was just a conduit for their energies. She began to slap his ass as hard as she could, the whole time fucking him and her as hard as she could. Friend was moaning thrashing her head from side to side.

"Give her my cum," she yelled at him, and out of nowhere, he erupted and shot stream after stream of cum into friend's pussy, and finally all three collapsed. She moved past him on the bed to kiss and cuddle with friend. "Cum slut, clean my cum out of friend's pussy," she ordered, and he dutifully crawled between friend's thighs to retrieve the cum deposited there. He now treasured this task of scooping out as much cum as he could with his tongue and savoring it before swallowing, thinking that 'cum slut' fit him accurately, as he dug deeper and deeper into the recesses of friend's pussy, trying to find every last bit of cum.

"When you've gotten all the cum, you can tongue my ass," she told him. Once he'd finished, he planted a big kiss on friend's pussy and moved over to kiss and tongue his Mistress' ass as instructed, while the 2 women kissed and snuggled together, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Friend said she was hungry, and they got up and left for the kitchen together, telling him he was to remain in the bedroom while they thought about how they would use him next and shut the door. He was told to remove the metal ball stretcher and cock ring. He could use the bathroom if needed but that was the only freedom allowed.

After about 45 minutes he was led on his hands and knees from the bedroom to the kitchen and told he could eat and drink from the bowls on the floor, which he promptly did. Then he was led to the bathroom to wash his face. There she applied the depilatory cream to his face to remove any trace of beard or mustache. Then he washed away the cream and remnants of hair. Finally he was led to a pink room with a mirror and counter running most of the room's length.

"We're going to play dress up," she informed him. Then going into a nearby dresser she removed 2 pieces of clothing. The first was a small pink sweater that she helped him put on over his head. It had short puffy sleeves with small ribbons on each side, a scooped front, and was so short his midriff was completely exposed. Just below the sweater's bodice the word, bitch, was embroidered in red script with little pink bows at the beginning and end of it.

"That's so cute," friend told him.

He felt so conflicted and humiliated at this sight. "You already are our bitch. You know it, and your ass certainly knows it. We're just making it formal, so anyone who sees you has no doubt what you are. And I don't want to remind you that your only choice is to obey or leave. So what's going to be? Tell me, are you our bitch or are you leaving?" Mistress inquired.

He struggled with this choice. He didn't know if he could bear weight of the humiliation he was feeling at this moment. But he wasn't prepared to leave. He felt like he was addicted to this woman and her pleasures, and like an addiction there was this major dark-side.

"Well?" she harshly asked, growing impatient with the slowness of his response.

"I'm your bitch," he meekly answered.

"Good. I'm glad that's settled," she said. She reached for a bottle of lube that was on the table and started to rub it on his cock and balls and into the crack of his ass. She handed him the other piece of clothing, which was a sort of pink pair of vinyl hot pants but with an odd sort of hole in the front. Seeing his puzzled look again, she told him, "The hole is for your cock and balls to go through, just like the cock ring before," she explained, and he pushed his balls through the fairly rigid hole and then struggled to get his cock through too. Once through, she handed him the metal cylinder that had stretched his balls to put back on. Reaching just behind his balls, she pulled a zipper up the back of his ass to seal him into these new shorts. "Oh," she said, "These fit you perfectly. But we're not done yet, are we?" she asked, turning to friend.

"I should say not. In fact we've just begun our trans... formation," friend laughed.

She slid a chair over to the mirror and told him to sit on it. When he saw the chair, he couldn't help but notice the large dildo fixed in the chair's seat. "It's the your seat of honor, bitch," she announced. She then got a handful of lube and slathered the dildo with it, and then unzipped the rear of his hot pants and said, "Sit".

Slowly he straddled the chair and lowered himself onto the waiting phallus, impaling himself fully.

"Now we're ready to work. Close your eyes and keep them closed," she said. And with that announcement, both she and friend began to pluck his eyebrows, apply foundation, and make up, eyeliner and eye shadow, as well as bright pink lipstick. When they were through, they topped off his new face with a blonde pixie cut wig. "You can open your eyes now," they said in unison.

What he saw in the mirror shocked him. There looking back at him was a very pretty girl. He turned his head from side to side to admire their handiwork. Where before he had felt humiliated by the sweater, now it seemed to fit for him. Who was this pretty bitch in the mirror? Was this really he? What did they know about him that he didn't know? They had him get up off the dildo and replaced it with a large plug and zipped up his shorts. They found a pair of pink pumps for him and instructed him how to walk "like a proper bitch". As he swung his feet, one directly in front of the other, his ass swayed in a pronounced way, and his exposed sex and balls swayed lewdly too. He was as hard as he'd ever been, and they hadn't even touched him. What did this mean?

They then had him sit at the counter again on a regular chair and applied long, fake nails on his fingernails and polish on his nails and toenails, both pink. When they were satisfied that their work was nearly done, they applied a little perfume and then escorted their new bitch to the living room.

He was surprised to find that there was a new girl seated on the couch when he came into the room. The new girl was introduced as Sandy, and the 3 friends kissed their hellos. Sandy was cute, maybe 5 foot, 4 inches, tall with smallish breasts and a very round ass. She had blonde hair worn shoulder length.

"We have decided to have a competition this afternoon. It's about who gives the best fucking. And you are going to be our judge. You will be blindfolded, and all three of us will take turns fucking your sweet ass. We'll only give you a number to identify us, and you will decide which number wins. If you can't fully decide, then we will keep fucking you until you can decide a clear winner. Once you've decided on a winner, the winner's reward will be for you to suck them off until they have an orgasm. Okay?" she asked, knowing he didn't have a choice.

"Okay", he accepted, becoming excited to be truly a bitch again.

She attached his wrist and ankle restraints and then attached him to a new piece of furniture in the living room. It looked a little like a gymnast's vaulting bench. "This is a bondage bench," she said, answering his unspoken question. Mistress had him lay on its flat leather covered top surface while his wrists were attached forward and his ankles were attached to the rear of the device. His cock dangled into some sort of receptacle that he felt rather than saw. Finally a wide strap was secured around the small of his back, making it impossible to move away from what was about to occur, not that he wanted to. Losing his freedom to move was now part of the aphrodisiac of their sexuality, and something he embraced.

Before beginning, Sandy walked in front of him, then kneeled, and pulled down the front of her sweater revealing large nipples on small perky breasts. "Suck them" was all she said, and he did. When she finally had enough, she rubbed her breasts all over his face, smearing his make-up a bit and then placing a blindfold over his eyes so there'd be "no cheating". Then he felt the hot pants being unzipped and the plug in his ass being removed and his ass being thoroughly prepared with lube.

Then he heard all three say, "Number one", in unison, and he felt the first cock at the entrance of his ass. The cock teased his entrance with just the tip of its head for several long minutes, then slowly went in an inch or two and withdrew, only to repeat the process entering him more deeply with each repetition. Finally the teasing was over and the fucking began in earnest, all the while grabbing and kneading his ass cheeks. After about 10 minutes of hard fucking cock number one withdrew. His ass was re-lubed thoroughly.

And in unison again they said, "Cock number two". This cock made no attempt for foreplay and entered him immediately to the hilt and started to pound him. Then the cock stopped, withdrew, and then re-entered him but at a much different angle, applying pressure directly on his prostate, causing his an exquisite combination of discomfort and pleasure. Whoever this was, they were placing the head of their cock directly on the prostate with great skill. When he announced he was close to cumming, cock number 2 withdrew. New lube was applied again.

"Cock number three" was announced, and this cock slipped easily into his ass and slowly and deeply began to fuck him. When his breathing began to quicken the pace of the fucking began to quicken as well. Each level of his excitement was met by more vigorous, but steady fucking. Soon he was thrashing his head from side to side, the only part of his body he could move.

Finally he almost yelled, "I'm gong to cum", and cock number three quickly withdrew, leaving him panting and sweating.

"Well, do we have a winner?" she asked after her had regained his composure.

All three cocks had given him a great deal of pleasure, but number three had put him over the top. "Number three," he answered.

"That was Sandy's cock. Now it's your turn to give her reward. Open up," she told him, and he opened his mouth to receive her cock.

Suddenly she thrust into his open mouth, startling him both because of the suddenness of her thrust but also because this was a real cock in his mouth. Before the shock could even register, a second cock re-entered his ass and began steadily pumping in and out of him, just as the real cock in his mouth began to do.

Of course he hadn't known, but Sandy had been one of their bitches for a long while and had even taken hormones to give her real breasts. They had decided that no matter who won the contest that he was going to get Sandy's real cock in his mouth. It was just perfect that Sandy had won anyway. Now he was sucking away on Sandy's real cock, and Sandy took off his blindfold so he could see the truth of it.

She withdrew her cock from his mouth, and holding it just in front of his mouth told him, "Kiss it. Lick it like it was candy," and he did. He was in the depths of humiliated submissiveness, like nothing he'd ever experienced before. He was a girly bitch who was fucked in the ass and loved it and was now sucking this girly man's cock and could only think about how much he wanted this cock's cum in his mouth. He made love to the cock in his mouth and worshipped it as if it had been his God. He was a cock crazy slut and wanted cum.

With the cock in his ass increasing its pace, his excitement was building, and Sandy started fucking his mouth and throat in earnest now. "That's right bitch, show us how much you love cock. Cum you fucking slut," Mistress urged him on.

And just as he began to cum, the cock in his mouth began to shoot stream after delicious stream of cum into his mouth, and he savored it as he gulped it down. Mistress also began to have an orgasm while fucking his ass, completing the trifecta.

Slowly the cock in his mouth began to soften and lessen in size, while the cock in his ass slowed its pace. He didn't want either cock to leave, but he didn't choose these things, they were chosen for him. It was the way it was. Mistress finally withdrew her cock from his ass, but Sandy continued to let him make love to this first of many real cocks, growing more and more familiar and attached to the feel of a real cock in his mouth.

"Sandy, you can give her more of your cock later. We've got one last part of our ritual to do," she told him. And with that Sandy withdrew her cock, asking her to kiss it goodbye. They unfastened the strap and the restraints. Then having their new girl on her knees in front of all their cocks, Mistress dribbled the cum from the receptacle over their cocks for him to clean, Mistress said, "I said you might merit a name someday, and now you do. I name you 'Pinky', and you can claim your new name by sucking all our cocks clean", which Pinky did hungrily, disappointed when there was no more cum.

As Mistress and friend began to leave the room, she instructed Sandy to take Pinky back and redo her make-up, telling Sandy to pass on any tips about doing girly things at this new point in Pinky's life. Sandy agreed, and grabbing Pinky by the balls, led her back to the make-up room. Once in the room, She lubed up Pinky's ass, and had her sit on chair with the phallus once again. "You should get used to something always being in your ass," Sandy said. "That's how it is with us girls. Someone always wants to fuck us, and we have to be ready".

Sandy slowly went over how to make-up a face. How and why and where to place highlights and went about helping Pinky re-apply her make-up, so she was pretty again. "You should always try to be your prettiest because you never know when they will call for you, and you know, if you've gotten this far, how fast you need to get here". When Sandy was done, she leaned over and gave Pinky a sensual kiss. It surprised Pinky that she wasn't put off that Sandy was a man, or at least male. Sandy seemed as feminine as most women they'd been with. When Pinky responded positively to her kiss, Sandy went over to the counter and applied lube to her own ass and Pinky's cock and lowered herself onto Pinky's ever hard cock, facing her. Once impaled, Sandy resumed her kissing but now with an increased fervor, grinding her ass on Pinky's cock.

That's when the door opened and Mistress walked in. "I can't leave bitches like you alone for a minute, can I?" she asked. "All you think about is fucking and cocks. That's alright," she said. "Tonight you're both going to have cock all night long. Sandy, I want you to show Pinky the kind of clothes bitches wear and show her how bitches walk and behave in the presence of the their superiors. Can you do that for me?" Sandy, still impaled on Pinky's cock, said she would do all that was asked and then got off Pinky's cock ashamedly. Sandy wasn't sure she had permission to have done this on her own or if she would now be punished for her misdeeds. Just as quickly as she entered, Mistress left the room, leaving the two of them together again.

Sandy helped Pinky clean herself up. Sandy took Pinky to the bathroom and showed her a bidet-like device but it had a nozzle that extended upwards that was activated by pushing downward with enough force to start the water flowing into one's bowels. Once full, one just needed to lift up and release the liquid within and repeat as many times as was necessary. Pinky was walked through the steps until she had completed 3 enemas and the water ran clear. Sandy then did the same. Each washed the other's backsides.

Then Sandy showed Pinky all the little slutty outfits their Mistresses had accumulated over the years. Sandy placed a very narrow shelf bra on Pinky, which lifted her chest enough to create a little hint of cleavage, surprisingly pleasing Pinky. When her 'bitch' sweater was put back on she looked even sexier than before. Pinky was interested in how Sandy got her breasts, and Sandy explained the process of shots and pills that had gone together to make them. Even though they were on the small side, she loved the feel of them, AND her nipples were very sensitive and erogenous.

Sandy told Pinky she needed to pierce Pinky's ear lobes as part of her "sissification" and "feminizing", and Pinky agreed. The piercing hurt a little but nothing like the whippings had, so they had been relatively easy to endure. She liked the way the studs looked in her ears but then shuddered to think what the outside world would make of this. How would he explain Pinky to his friends?

That night all four "girls" ate dinner together, however only Mistress and friend were allowed to talk. Pinky was again given the "special chair" of honor for officially becoming one of Mistress' bitches. As Mistress and friend spoke, Sandy and Pinky responded with smiles and nods but kept quiet "as good bitches do" as Mistress was fond of saying. Pinky and Sandy cleaned up the kitchen and the plugs and other utensils that were used throughout the day.

When they were done, Mistress announced it was bedtime and walked with them to the downstairs bedroom. She had them each put in their butt plugs and then go down the hall to use the bathroom and brush their teeth and then return to her. Sandy had gone first, and when Pinky returned, Sandy was naked, apart from a harness around her hips and between her crotch that had a cock ring encircling her cock and balls. Once by the bed, Mistress helped Pinky strip and then get into a similar device. She then gave them both harnesses that went over their heads. Once they were strapped into these confusing harnesses, head and crotch, she had the two of them lay on the bed in a 69 position and told them to suck each others' cocks, then taking straps and clips from their head harnesses, clipped their heads to the others' cock rings, holding each there firmly. Finally she handcuffed their wrists behind their backs. "See, I told you that you'd be getting cock all night long. Suck each other for as long as you like, cum as many times as you can, and if one of you has to pee, you've got your own ready-made toilet. What could be better?" Mistress rhetorically asked, and turned off the light and walked out the door and closed it, leaving Pinky and Sandy attached cock to mouth for the time being. The room was comfortably warm, even without them being covered.

At first it had seemed like a punishment to be imprisoned like this, but soon Pinky felt Sandy's tongue circling around the head of her cock and soon Pinky was doing the same with Sandy's cock. Very quickly they were writhing on the bed, making fucking motions into each other's mouth, moaning around the large cocks in their mouths. After a few minutes Sandy's cock erupted and then soon after, so did Pinky's, each savoring the other's cum and continuing their focus on the other's cock, each cumming 2 more times. Finally Sandy fell asleep. Even though Pinky was imprisoned, she felt a deep peace with a cock in her mouth and almost absent-mindedly began sucking on Sandy's cock, causing Sandy, who was soundly sleeping to stir a little and her cock to increase in size, although never fully erect. Finally Pinky drifted off to sleep.