Do as I Say Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this going to be too much? Why wasn't he more bothered by this possibility, instead of imagining how he would comply? The taste hadn't been too bad, right? He could be her toilet, right? It WAS what she wanted after all.

"You did a good job of cleaning me. I'm going to take off these cuffs and have you shower and clean yourself. I also want you to completely remove all your body hair from your neck down with this depilatory cream. Put it on your face as well. Leave it on until you can't bear it any longer, then leave it on a little longer. Remember you're doing this for me, and I don't want to make it easy for you. You should probably shave off most of it first to make the task easier, but I want to find you smooth as a baby's behind when you return. Understood? Good."

After she released him again from the restraints and the cock strap, she left him to complete his tasks. In the shower he found a woman's razor, and he soaped and shaved most of his hair off, and then applied the depilatory cream all over his body and face, and when it began to tingle and finally felt like it was burning him, he left it a little longer, like she requested, and he was crying from the burning sensations when he finally allowed himself to rinse off the cream and with it all his remaining body hair. When he got out of the shower his skin was still tingling but was also amazingly sensitive to the slightest touch. When he looked at his cock and balls in the mirror, it looked like a young boy's sex was there in front of him, not a fully-grown man's.

When he returned to the bedroom, she found her lounging on the bed wearing just her leather corset. "Oh, don't you look adorable", and she got up and walked around him, brushing her body up against his and running her hands across every part of him, savoring the smoothness. "Oh, this is much better. Don't you think?" she asked, and he nodded. He didn't understand why being so smooth excited him so much, but it did.

She had him lie down on the bed once more, and he thought she was going to restrain him again but instead she got a couple of chrome or stainless steel items from the bed stand. "I'm going to put these on you, but you're far to hard for me to do that right now". Smiling mischievously, she said, "I guess I'll have to do something with this big hard cock. Don't ya think?" she asked, and all he could do was nod. She took out a bottle of lube and filled her hands with it and began slathering the lube all over his cock and balls, getting him very close to cumming. "No cumming now. These are my orgasms now. Let me know when you're close", and she continued to sensually stroke and massage his cock and balls.

"I'm getting close," he told her.

"Good" was all she said and then she squeezed his balls as tightly as she could, causing an explosion of pain to rack his body. She then roughly kneaded his balls, adding to the considerable suffering he was experiencing. Even though the pain was excruciating and his body shook, he didn't make any effort to move away. "See," she said, pointing to his now totally shriveled penis. "Now I can get these on", and with that she passed each ball through the metal band and then his penis, pulling the band back so that it completely encircled the base of his cock and balls tightly. "The next part is a little tricky," she told him. "I've got to get both your balls through this narrow tube. Think I'll be able to do it?" she inquired, playfully raising her eyebrows. "I'll do my best. You can count on that". And she began apply more lube on his already sore balls and some inside the tube as well. "Well here goes," she said as she began to push one of his balls into the tube. Surprisingly the first one went into the tube fairly easily and began to emerge from the other side. "Now's the hard part," she announced as she started to force the second ball into and through the opening. It was clear she was making little or no effort to be gentle or trying to limit his suffering. In fact she was enjoying every bit of his agony, savoring each aspect and drawing it out as long as possibly. Squeezing his last ball very firmly, she forced it into the tube and almost through. Then, using her fingers, she pushed his remaining ball all the way through to the other side, clapping when the task was complete. She firmly tugged both balls downward and pushed the tube upwards to remove any remaining slack, then she used a mirror to show him the new hardware he was wearing.

"I think the metal is so much more sexy than that leather strap you've been wearing. Don't you think?" she inquired.

He nodded, thinking it did look very exotic, and made his cock and balls stick out in a more pronounced way.

She gave his balls a light slap, making him gasp, and demonstrating how much more accessible his balls would now be for whatever torture she wanted to deliver, making him shiver at the prospect. "You will also be responsible for putting these on when you are here," she told him.

"But enough fun for now. I need to use my toilet," she said as she stared intently at him. Finally it registered that he was the toilet she intended to use. He couldn't have known that, ever since awakening, she had been drinking glass after glass of water, so she could provide him with a full bladder for his first toilet duties.

Without being instructed, he lay down on the bed and scooted a bit down from the head to give her room to get above his mouth. "That's perfect," she told him and slowly lowered her sex and urethra down to his nervously awaiting mouth. "You had better not spill a drop of my precious pee or there will be hell to pay", she warned him. Once his mouth was sealed tightly around her pee hole, she announced, "Here it comes. Drink up!" And quickly came a steady flow of urine. At first he was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of liquid but soon he was able to find a rhythm that allowed him regular gulps. Initially he was so preoccupied with not spilling any urine that he hardly noticed the taste of her golden liquid, but as he relaxed, he felt amazed that he enjoyed her taste, the taste of the forbidden, and when he flow finally ended, he felt disappointed.

She raised up just a little and instructed, "Lick me clean". When he had finished cleaning her, she told him, "You're a very good toilet. I think I will use you a lot".

He felt an odd bit of pride in being 'a very good toilet', but it was true: he did want to be the best toilet he could be for her. He wanted to be whatever she wanted him to be.

She lubed up his ass and put a new plug in his ass. This new plug would be somewhat of a surprise for him. She also added a pair of nipple clips that had a lighter bite than ones she used the night before and could remain on far longer without concern for damage. She told him she was going to fix them breakfast and told him to follow her and stay on the floor.

When he moved, he felt something brushing his upper thighs and looked behind himself to see and 2-3 foot long tail trailing from his ass. When they got to the kitchen she instructed him to kneel on a cushion, which was there on the floor, and he complied. She went on to cook sausage and scrambled eggs. When it became time to eat, he began to rise, but she loudly said, "Sit!" and when he remained down, she added, "Good boy", exactly as if he'd been a dog. Then holding his breakfast in a dog's dish in front of his face, asked him in a low silly voice, "Does my good boy want some breakfast? Does my good boy want some breakfast? Show me if you do," she instructed, and he began to shake his ass, side to side, like an excited dog, his long tail following his movements. "Good boy, eat up", she said and placed his eggs with finely cut up sausage on the floor in front of him. He hadn't eaten since the night before and didn't hesitate to devour the food in front of him. He didn't understand it, but he was becoming harder again, seemingly excited to be her pet. When he had finished eating, she told him, "Lick the bowl clean and lick up any that got on the floor. Remember, you are always to clean your own messes!" and he began licking in compliance.

Once he had finished to her satisfaction, she had him follow her to the living room. "Stay down on the floor until I say you can stand", and he followed her, dragging his tail behind him, like an eager puppy. She had him suck on her toes while she sat in her big chair, filing her nails to sharp little points. After she was happy with her nails' sharpness, she leaned back and luxuriated in devoted attention her toes were receiving. She pulled her toes away and just said, "The bottoms", and he licked and kissed her there on both feet until she'd had enough.

"I need to use my toilet again," she casually announced as she stood up in front of him, spreading her legs wide to help with his access. "Remember, no spills", she reminded him as he worked his mouth into position. This time there was no warning apart from some small physical cues, and her stream was as heavy as before. The awkward angle his neck was in made swallowing much more difficult, and he coughed, spattering urine all over the floor and even worse, over her legs. "You fucking bitch. Look what you've done," she yelled angrily at him, and it was at that moment the front door opened and an attractive young woman entered the house and then the living room.

"Oh, what's this? Fun and games is it?" she cheerfully asked.

As angry as she had been, he knew better than to remove his mouth before she was finished with him. "This bitch here is learning to be a toilet and has been a total failure," she said, greeting her back. "I'm almost done", she told her. After she finished peeing and he had licked her clean, including her legs, she broke away and walked over to kiss this new person hello. He started slurping and licking up the substantial pools of urine that had been caused by his coughing.

"He may be a poor toilet, but at least he cleans his messes without being told to," this new woman observed.

"He just pissed me off by coughing when he should have been swallowing," she said, her mood improving. It probably helped that their initial friendly, hello, had turned more passionate, each's mouth covering the other's and their hands exploring each other's bodies.

When they finally stopped, she whispered something into her friend's ear, and her friend laughed, "What a good idea". Then removing her skirt and underwear, she walked over to the leather chair and leaned over it, exposing her backside.

"This is my friend, just 'friend' to you. I want you to crawl and greet my friend's ass like you do mine, and get that tongue as far in as possible," she ordered him.

He felt more conflicted than he had been since that first day. It was one thing to kiss HER ass, but he wasn't an ass-kisser. He didn't even know this woman. Still the warning about what would happen if he resisted, or even worse refused, echoed in his mind. He wasn't prepared to lose her yet. So he approached this beautiful woman and parted her rounded ass and began his kissing and tonguing as he was instructed to do, and this became a surprisingly easy thing to do. He imagined this was HER ass, and he was pleasing HER, and soon he was able to loosen her up enough to get past her tight anus and begin fucking her with his tongue in earnest.

"Oh he is good," her friend said, making him hard again. "What's he like to fuck?" she asked.

"I don't know. I've never fucked anything but his ass. But he's a natural born bitch. He's just a slut for cock. I guarantee it. Whenever you'd like to try him out, just say the word", she offered her friend. "Isn't that right bitch?" she asked, and he nodded with his tongue deep inside her friend's ass.

"Well I still like to fuck the old fashioned way, and I still like a hard cock in my pussy," she informed his Mistress, as his tongue pumped in and out of her.

"Well," she replied, "I think I can probably satisfy that itch. I've got any size cock you could possible want, AND they always stay hard, unlike some of the guys you've known".

"Well it sounds tempting, and I've always wondered what sex with you would be like. You are awfully hot in your little dominatrix outfits. It's easy to see why little slave boys like this", gesturing to the tongue-fucker at her ass, "find you so hard to resist", her friend concluded. And with that last statement her friend told him to stop and let her up. Friend then walked over to her, leaving her clothes on the floor and started to make out all over again. This time, without her panties, Mistress moved right for her friend's pussy, caressing it, and making her friend moan.

She then led her friend to the cabinet and asked her friend to choose the cock she most wanted. "His is awfully nice," she said, pointing to his thick 9-inch rock hard cock.

"Come on," she said to her friend, "You might develop entirely new appetites after this. Besides, cocks, like his, are a dime a dozen. Trust me," she told her friend.

"I tell you what," her friend said, "I'll let you fuck me as a comparison test. I'll let you fuck me, and then I'll have him fuck me and see which I like best. If you want me, then that's the deal," her friend offered her.

"I agree to your comparison test as long as he remains my bitch, and when I'm not fucking you, I still get to fuck my bitch, even if he's inside you. Deal?" she asked. When her friend agreed, she said, "Let's kiss on it", and they began to kiss passionately again, their tongues intertwining.

It felt a bit odd being talked about like a commodity, almost like he wasn't there. Clearly his needs were completely unimportant with the exception of needing to be dominated and controlled by these women. Who had he turned into? Just a few days ago he would have laughed if anyone suggested that he'd ever enjoy tonguing someone's ass. At least it's not a man's ass, he thought, and a shudder went through him. What if she brought a man into this arena? Would he still obey? Would he want to? What were his limits? What was too much?

Her friend had picked a fairly large 9-inch dildo that was a similar size to his own when held up side by side. "To be fair," her friend had said. Then they walked hand in hand to the back bedroom he had slept in.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" she asked her friend, and her friend said she did. She offered friend his mouth to use, and friend agreed, thinking how nasty this was. Once positioned on the bed, he was determined not to spill a drop. Unlike Mistress, friend had a trimmed but full bush. Once she was settled into position, she let go with an immediate full stream. He had no problem coping with her flow and noted that her urine had a stronger, muskier taste, but it still tasted erotically good to him. Was he becoming a connoisseur of urine? Once friend had finished, and he cleaned her, she lifted off his face, and he was ordered to floor next to the bed.

Mistress had her friend lay on the bed while she donned her strap-on, placing one side of the 2-sided dildo into her already dripping pussy and cinching up the straps. Then in her cat-like way, she crawled onto the foot of the bed, kissing, licking, and biting her way up her friend's legs and the insides of her thighs. At the same time her newly sharpened claws were lightly scratching up and down the length of her legs and torso, making her friend squirm in a semi-ticklish pleasure. She nipped around her friend's pussy, just enough to tantalize and tease her, then moved up her torso to friend's belly, finally lingering at her breasts.

She bit all around her breasts encircling them with enticing little bites, slowly moving towards their centers. After reaching her areolas, she began alternating between licking around her nipple and then gently dragging her teeth from the areola's outer edge to the tip of the nipple and then sucking hard. She repeated the same treatment for the other breast, eliciting moans and encouragements from her friend, then continuing her biting and kissing up the neck until she reached her mouth. At the same time her thigh ground into her friend's sex

There she slightly entered her friend's open mouth with the tip of her tongue and circled around the insides of her lips. Each time her friend would raise up to try to kiss her fully on the lips, she would pull away, just out of reach, then quickly dive back down and bite her lips or quickly slide her tongue between them, teasing and inflaming her friend's passion. Finally their mouths merged, their tongues exploring and intertwining. Friend's pelvis grinding her own sex into Mistress arousing thigh.

"Oh God, Fuck me," her friend urged.

"Oh no. It's not going to be that easy. First, you're going to have to show me what a slut you are for my cock," she taunted, rising up and bringing her hard phallus to her friend's mouth. "Go on, suck it. If you give me an orgasm first, I'll fuck you," she bargained.

And with that invitation her friend threw herself on her cock, pumping up and down, all the while she was driving herself into her friend's mouth and throat, and soon she was screaming her pleasure, cumming and cumming. When she withdrew her cock from her friend's mouth, she replaced it with her own mouth and began grinding her phallus against friend's sex and clit. She stopped, breaking off the kisses, and raised up on her hands to position her cock at the entrance of friend's pussy.

"Get the cock" was all she had to say for friend's pussy to go after 'that cock'. She never moved. Friend's pussy leaped at the cock just above her. "Show me how much you want my big cock," she taunted friend, who responded with even greater vigor. Then she told friend to stop and remain still, and she teased the inner lips with just the tip of her hard black cock. Then she drove into friend's pussy as hard as she could for several strokes, and would again order her to remain still, and the teasing would begin anew, driving friend mad with desire and frustration. After a number more cycles of this, friend cried out, "You goddamn tease. Fuck me for god's sake", and fuck her she did, pounding her mound with her own and biting and scratching wherever she could. Their sexes ground against the other, all the while thrusting in and out.

"Oh God. Oh God", was all her friend could manage; their mouths merging again. Friend's and Mistress' orgasms came swift and hard, they ground their clits together until they could take no more, then rolled apart onto their backs, their chests heaving. "God, You can fuck me anytime, if it's like this," friend gasped. They lay for several minutes, hardly moving, recovering from their large expenditure of energy.

The entire time the two women were on the bed, he was mesmerized. He wished the cock had been in him rather than in her friend and at the same time he desired to be in her friend too. He didn't know what was about to occur, but he was sure he was going to love it.

After both women had caught their combined breaths and congratulated each other on the great sex, Mistress asked if friend was ready for a second round, "the comparison test", Mistress said. When friend said she was ready, she had friend get on her hands and knees and had him up on the bed on his hands and knees, almost behind friend. She removed his plug and tail, and lubed up his ass, exciting him greatly.

"Remember, when I'm fucking you, I'm also fucking her. Just let me move you. You don't have to think, you don't have to plan. Just let me fuck her, through you. Got it?"

"Got it," he answered. He didn't have any idea what was about to happen, but he was sure she did, and he would continue to surrender himself to her.

"Put your cock at the entrance of friend's pussy and wait for me," she ordered.

It felt so strange, yet so familiar to be at the outside of a beautiful woman's pussy. Then he felt her cock at the outside of his ass.