Do as I Say Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night Pinky awoke to Sandy's pelvis thrusting into her mouth. At first Pinky thought that Sandy wanted to fuck again but then realized that she needed to pee. Pinky nodded that she was ready, and slowly at first, Sandy let her pee go. Having the pee come from a cock was so much easier than drinking from a woman, and Pinky easily managed the urine flowing down her throat. She was getting used to being a toilet and had the realization that she needed to pee as well and gave Sandy a similar signal and commenced peeing into her awaiting mouth. This was all so wickedly erotic to Pinky. This was all so forbidden but at the same time seemed so natural and easy for her or was it he? He didn't know who or what he was. With these people he just went with whatever he was told, and it all had been wonderful, if a bit confusing, maybe a lot confusing, he thought as Sandy finished the last of Pinky's pee. Soon both were sound asleep again.

Pinky was again awakened by Sandy thrusting into her mouth but quickly realized that her fully erect cock didn't need to pee. As soon as she got her bearings she began to reciprocate, delighting in the fullness of the cock in her mouth and throat. Maybe it was the morning that gave her the awareness but Pinky realized that all the previous night she had taken Sandy's cock down her throat without any gagging. It had been almost unremarkable. Had it been her enthusiasm for real cock that had made it so easy or its softness? She didn't know, but now she liked the way Sandy's cock was in her throat. Now I'm a real cocksucker, she thought proudly, and then winced at the thought of being so proud. Yet the cock in her throat was calling her to devour it, desiring its cum and more delicious cum. I am depraved. I am lost. I am hopeless. But I am also in incredible lust as she increased her attentions on the now pulsing cock in her mouth.

Pinky hadn't even been aware of her own thrusting and how hard her cock had become in Sandy's eager mouth, and now the two of them were hurtling down this orgasmic highway once again, each of their moans and passions increasing. Soon Pinky and Sandy's efforts were rewarded by new mouthfuls of cum, each taking their time enjoying this early morning treat.

'I wonder how long I could enjoy being locked together like this,' Pinky wondered. 'This isn't my idea of punishment yet,' she thought, still trying to swallow the now shrinking cock and keep it in her throat. A few minutes later came the signal that it was time to serve as toilet again and the pee began. She welcomed this new perversion with an open throat, gulping down the forbidden nectar until there was no more, and she was disappointed when there was no more. She then gave her signal and enjoyed the feeling of Sandy's throat receiving her pee in turn.

Mistress and friend checked in on them to see if they were OK and seeing that they were, left them there to their own continued devices. Even without any overt sexuality it felt good to be physically close to another person, especially since this other person was likely more similar to them than anyone else Pinky knew in this new life, and she felt an affection and affinity towards Sandy and expressed this the only way she knew how: through her mouth onto/into Sandy's penis. For a brief time Pinky felt like Sandy understood and was there with her too, and Pinky began to cry, not out of despair but out of closeness and bonding, all the time loving the cock in her mouth.

A few hours later, Mistress and friend were there again, saying, "Time for you cocksuckers to rise and shine", and they released the two of them from their attachments, taking off the handcuffs and letting the two bitches do the rest. They were told to clean up and dress in something sexy and come to the kitchen for breakfast. Then Mistress and friend left the room. Pinky went between Sandy's legs and held her cock and gave it a loving kiss, then moved up to her mouth and kissed her deeply. Then the two of them went to the bathroom to clean up, brush their teeth, and give themselves their enemas. After they were clean, they went to the dressing room and did their makeup and found new things to wear. Sandy told Pinky that she was only allowed to wear pink, which disappointed her a bit because there was so much more variety in other colors, but she found some crotch-less pink fishnets, a pink vinyl miniskirt, the shelf bra from the day before, and another tight sweater with "slut" embroidered on it. Sandy wore a top that was mostly just chains hanging decoratively across her breasts and a very short leather skirt with no bottoms on, and the two of them joined the other two in the kitchen as directed.

Both Mistress and friend fawned over the two of them when they made their entrance, commenting how cute and sexy they both looked. "Pink is definitely your color," Mistress said to Pinky, giving her a little kiss on the cheek and a pat on the butt, making Pinky blush. "You're so pretty when you blush like that", she told Pinky. "I like the new girly you. It really fits you". And she blushed again, feeling unusually shy around her Mistress, the woman who transformed her. "I'm saddened that I have to send you home again after such a short stay. But you do need to go back to work, don't you?" Mistress asked.

Pinky looked down and nodded, not ready to have this dream end.

"If I ordered you to stay here with me, would you?" Mistress asked her.

"If you ordered me, then I'd have to stay", answered Pinky demurely.

"Soon" was all Mistress said to that. "For now, I want you to return home. I want you to wear the slutty outfits that I will send home with you. I want you to be always wearing them when you are home except when you go to sleep, for then I have some nightgowns for you to wear. When you are at home, you will always have your makeup done properly. When you are at work, you will always be wearing feminine underwear, preferably bikini or thongs, and your butt will always be plugged, except when it's being used by someone else. I am also going to send Sandy to visit you, and even spend the night, and you two can fuck and suck and kiss all you want. BUT you two are not allowed to have any orgasms. If either of you break this last rule, I will know because you will know, and you WILL confess the truth, and that will be the end of it for both of you. You can keep the clothes and the toys as keepsakes. Understood?"

Pinky went from feeling thrilled that Sandy would be there to terrified that she would lose everything, and she started to cry.

"There, there," Mistress said, stroking her cheek. "I know you'll be a good girl for me. Won't you?" Pinky turned and softly kissed her hand that had been touching her, nodding her agreement to be a 'good girl'. Pinky hoped Sandy would be good too.

"As a measure of your obedience to me, I want you to go to your home today wearing exactly what you have on now. I don't want you to try to cover up in any way. I want you to walk just as you were taught, and imagine I am delighting in your slutty strut. If some boys flirt with you, you may flirt back. You may even give them a blowjob if you want. Just no cumming for you. Understood?"

Pinky just nodded, a little embarrassed to be wearing her slut sweater on the street. But I am such a slut, she thought to herself and wondered if she had the courage to give a stranger a blow job, then realizing that she had done far more with 2 different strangers this weekend.

For the next hour or so, Mistress and friend picked out clothes and gave Pinky lists of makeup and other feminine items for her to pick up and use during her time away.

Finally it was time to say their goodbyes. Mistress bent over to offer her ass, and Pinky adoringly parted her cheeks and tongue fucked her Mistress as deeply as possible. Then she said goodbye and left the house with bags from different boutiques, so it looked like she had been on a wild shopping trip. Mistress had removed the contents of her wallet and put them into a tiny purse. She flagged down a cab, and soon was outside her home, a large apartment building.