Do the Right Thing? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you owe me a story," Gretchen said. She retrieved the beers and we took long swallows. I was definitely feeling the effects of alcohol. I was also enjoying the rush of having just seen her naked body bending over to retrieve the beer and the glimpse of her pussy through the top of her thighs.

"I guess I do," I answered. "When you described your freshman year, I was identifying with a lot of what you were saying."

"Identifying in what way?" she asked.

I took a second to answer. "Identifying in like getting turned on."

"I thought I saw something in your eyes," Gretchen said. She reached out and touched my shoulder. "Tell me about you and Nate."

"I told you he's a friend and my boyfriend's best friend. That's it."

Gretchen laughed. "That's bullshit, Charlotte. There's something between you two. I can see it. Hell, I can feel it. Come on, tell me."

As we bounced in the water, our legs brushed against each other. I felt a pleasant jolt travel through my body. I was already a little turned by being naked with Gretchen in the lake, our bodies touching made it even more sensuous. When she stripped in the cabin, I was turned on by how attractive she was. Her body was toned, but not like an athlete. She looked soft and touchable. I touched my pussy under the water and felt how puffy my lips were. I wanted to describe my recent experiences with Nate because it made me feel sexy talking about what he and I did.

"Well, it all began innocently enough," I said.

"Isn't that always the case," she replied and leaned in to kiss my cheek while her hand traveled down my side lightly brushing my breast as her thumb moved quickly over my nipple.

I touched her face and said, "Well, maybe after the first time it wasn't so innocent." Her hand moved back up my side, softly cupped my breast and this time her motions were definitely not innocent. I took a sharp breath and then her hand moved on. I exhaled and took a long drink of beer.

I told her how I was caught naked by Nate and Reggie. When I described how I dressed for the next night and what happened, Gretchen laughed and told me I was being a bold girl.

"How did it feel when that store clerk looked down to see your boobs?"

"Really hot. I got excited." I again discreetly touched my pussy under the water increasing my sense of being turned on.

"Yeah, know the feeling. And when you took your shirt off at the table?"

"God, I almost had an orgasm right there." I slipped my finger between my folds and shivered at how good it felt.

"Did you treat yourself to one later?"

I was glad it was dark because I know I was blushing. "Yes. A really big one."

I then went on to tell her about the two phone sex sessions with Nate.

"God, you mean that your boyfriend was in the bathroom and you're having a phone jerk off session with Nate? Awesome."

As I described how reluctant Reggie was to try something different sexually, she kept nodding.

"Are you talking anal?" she asked.

"Does that sound too disgusting," I asked her.

"No. I've never done it myself, but I do like some ass play now and again. I'd be up for full anal with the right partner. Too bad your boyfriend isn't even willing to consider it. Are there other things he won't try?"

When I told her about his refusal to do oral, she screamed. "No way. Sorry, Charlotte, but if that were my boyfriend, he'd either be eating me out or eating alone."

We both cracked up and I hugged her for a second.

I then told Gretchen how I tried to get Reggie to think about having someone catch us. I described how Reggie thought the idea was repulsive. "I know he kinda lusts after my sister, so that's why I brought her into the fantasy. He wasn't buying it."

"I love to masturbate with other people," Gretchen said. "One time my roommate and another girl and I did it together. God, that was an awesome night."

I was now quite excited thinking about what Gretchen said. An idea was forming in my mind.

"What would you think if we did that?" I asked softly.

"That would fantastic," she said. "Do you think Nate would watch?"

"Oh, that would be totally hot," I replied. I pushed my finger deep inside and gasped.

"Think he might join us?" she asked.

I thought about having Nate naked and hard right in front of us. I imagined him stroking his cock as we played with ourselves.

"I'd really like to see his cock," I said. "He told me it was big and thick."

"Can't get much better than that," agreed Gretchen. "Especially when it goes along with the rest of the package. Hey, Charlotte, are you sure you don't want to fuck him?" My cunt gripped my finger and I lost balance.

I slipped under water and came up choking. Gretchen came over and tapped on my back. Her breasts brushed against the skin on my arm. Her nipples felt wonderful as they touched me.

"Sorry," I said.

"Is that your way of avoiding my question?"

"Honestly, Gretchen, I don't know. I don't want to cheat on Reggie and not with his best friend, but I get turned on thinking about sex with Nate. I guess I'm a bit fucked-up. I really just want to do the right thing."

"And, what is that right thing?"

"Oh, shit, I'm trying to figure that out. Is it being 100% faithful to Reggie and putting my desires, my sexual desires on hold? Maybe it's putting aside the sexual things I would like to do, but that Reggie won't do? Is it being true to what I feel and letting my self be open to what Nate and I might be able to develop? Is it just running away and not have to deal with all this shit? I am totally confused."

"Join the club, girl."

We laughed. I suggested it was time to get out. "Oh, are you done playing with yourself?" Gretchen asked

"How did you..." I began to deny it, but then just laughed. "I think I'm turning into a nympho or something. I can't seem to get enough sex."

Gretchen closed the gap between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight to her. Our bodies mashed together. "That's not a bad thing, Charlotte. Being turned on is not a bad thing. Touching yourself is not a bad thing. Don't overthink all this, just enjoy it."

She pulled my face to hers and we kissed. My pussy contracted as our mouths met. She put her hand on my mound and stroked it. I shivered at her touch. She broke away and holding my hand we climbed out. What was most surprising was that although Gretchen was years younger, she was taking the dominant role. I was letting her lead me.

We stood on the shore, our bodies glowing in the twilight. Gretchen's nipples were hard. She saw me looking. "Combination of the air, thinking about what we just discussed, kissing you—and touching your pretty pussy. I can see you're experiencing the same result."

I looked down, but I already knew they were hard.

"May I," asked Gretchen. She extended her hand and softly touched my right nipple. The simple touch set off complex reactions in my body. My entire breast was now covered in goose bumps. Gretchen cupped my breast and squeezed. "You are beautiful, Charlotte. And, you have amazing breasts, soft and firm."

She placed her other hand on my left breast. As she fondled them, she moved her face to mine. Next her lips pressed against my lips. My skin went from chilled to hot as our lips merged. Slowly I moved my hands up to touch her breasts. Gretchen moaned and pushed her tongue against my lips. I yielded and welcomed her tongue into my mouth. We both moaned at the same time. I cracked up and pulled back giggling. Gretchen did the same.

The mood was broken. "Let's go back up," I said.

"Sure, but Charlotte..."

"Yes?"

"That was nice."

I nodded, "Yes, Gretchen, it was nice."

We dried ourselves and holding hands crossed over the pebbles. I felt comfortable holding her hand and clinging to each other we approached the cabin.

"These towels won't cover very much," I said.

"Nate's seen you naked, right?" Gretchen said.

I nodded.

"Well, I guess we're about to double his fun." She pushed open the door and walked in. I quickly followed.

Nate was sitting in one of the big chairs reading a book. He wore a tee shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. He looked up and his mouth opened.

"Water was fabulous," said Gretchen. Nate stared at her naked body.

"Really, it was," I said. He turned his gaze to me and moved his eyes around my body.

"Going to take a quick rinse off," said Gretchen. "Hey, Charlotte, we could both probably squeeze in there."

As Gretchen adjusted the water, I waved at Nate and joined her under the spray. She asked Nate to bring her backpack over to us. Slowly he picked it up and carried it to the crude shower. We both noticed the bulge in his shorts.

"Inside is a plastic bag," said Gretchen, "Could you get it and fish out the shampoo and other stuff?"

Nate dug in the bag and pulled out a clear plastic bag. Inside were a bottle of shampoo, conditioner, a plastic soap dish and a pink vibrator.

"Just need the shower stuff, now," said Gretchen, smiling as she enjoyed the look on Nate's face. He had to push aside the vibrator to reach the shampoo and soap.

Gretchen looked at him and then at the vibrator. "Never leave home without it."

She and I cracked up. Gretchen grabbed my shoulders and turned me so that my back was to her. She began to lather up my hair. I enjoyed the sensation of her fingers massaging my scalp. After I rinsed, I returned the favor on her. She leaned back into me and my breasts pushed into her back. Nate had returned to his chair, but his eyes never left us. I noticed the sizable tent in the loose shorts hadn't abated.

Gretchen handed me the soap and I began to scrub her back. I did not hesitate to wash her tight buns. She repeated on my back what I had done on hers. As I let the water rinse the soap, she pushed her body to mine, reached around and delicately washed my breasts. I almost came as she tweaked my nipples. Slowly her hands moved down my body, rubbing the soap over my front. When she reached my patch of hair, she worked soap in with her fingers. Gretchen then cupped my pussy and said loud enough for Nate to hear, "You can do the rest, Charlotte."

I realized I was holding my breath and pushing my butt back into her groin. I let out my breath and took the soap from her. I turned to face Nate and slowly washed my pussy, spreading my lips with my fingers.

Gretchen stepped out of the shower and started drying off. I continued playing with myself and, drawing on some inner dark well of courage, slipped a finger inside my pussy.

Nate groaned as he was fixated on my finger slowly moving in and out. He had slipped his hand inside his shorts and was obviously fondling himself. I did not want to cum right now and pulled my finger out. I rinsed and turned off the water. Gretchen held my towel out. I stepped into it and let her dry my body. I appreciated how thorough she was. Nate removed his hand, but his shorts remained stretched.

Naked we faced him. I felt Gretchen reaching for my hand and let her grasp it.

"Guess we should get some sleep now," she said. "We all have to be up so early in the morning."

Nate stared.

"Come give us a good-night hug," she said.

I watched as Nate was obviously weighing many possibilities in his mind. He finally smiled and stood. We could see the outline of his erection in his shorts as he moved toward us.

Gretchen took a step to meet him and moved into his arms. He closed them around her. She pushed her groin into him and moved it back and forth.

"Sweet dreams, Nate. Thanks for letting me join this adventure." She stood on her toes and kissed his lips. For a second, his hands moved onto her naked butt and kneaded her flesh.

Gretchen broke away and scooted over to the bed, pulling the covers down and started putting on the sheets. Her pussy kept appearing between her legs as she moved about. I helped her and wondered if I was showing as much as she. When we finished she hopped in.

I looked Nate in the eyes and stepped forward. His arms felt strong and warm around my naked flesh. I could feel his erection, big and thick, against my body. I longed to drop to me knees and swallow it.

I kissed him and said in his ear. "Thanks, Nate. I think this is going to be fun. Think about what fun the three of us can have tomorrow night."

His arms were around my shoulders. I took them and moved them down. He took the hint and embraced my naked rear. His large hands easily contained my two cheeks. He pulled me tight and I ground against his erection. I turned my face to him and kissed him a second time. We held this embrace, our lips mashing against each other. Finally, I knew I had to stop or I would not be able to stop.

"Good night, Nate. Thank you."

"Good night, Charlotte. You are so beautiful, so thank you."

Climbing into bed, I let Gretchen pull me to her and snuggled against her body as I pulled the sheet and light blanket over us. Nate turned out the lights and stretched out on the couch. In the darkness, Gretchen kissed me, and hugged me tightly.

"Sleep well, Charlotte."

"You, too, Gretchen." I rolled onto my side and Gretchen spooned me. She placed one hand on my left breast and soon our breathing slowed. As the moon began to filter into the cabin, I drifted toward sleep, accompanied by thoughts of making love to Nate and to Gretchen. I was sure I was smiling as I lost contact with the awake world.

I awoke to the sound of the door to the bathroom closing. I looked to see that the couch was empty. Outside the sun was beginning to make an appearance. I eased away from Gretchen, who was still tight up against my body. The cabin had cooled off during the night and I immediately missed the contact and warmth. I dug around in my backpack and found a pair of bikini undies and a sports bra.

As I was laying out the rest of my clothes, Nate exited the toilet. "Morning, Charlotte."

"Hi, Nate. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, you?" He smiled as his gaze drifted to the still sleeping Gretchen.

"Definitely," I said and passed him on the way to the toilet. When I came out he was dressed and at the small kitchen counter working on breakfast. Gretchen stretched and sat up in bed.

"Morning everyone."

We turned to see her naked torso. It was a welcome sight in the breaking dawn. She hopped out of bed and scooted into the bathroom. Nate just shook his head and went back to scrambling the eggs.

Back in the room Gretchen pulled on her tee shirt from yesterday and asked if there was coffee. Nate had boiled the water and prepared a French press that was kept in the cabin. I pushed the plunger and poured three mugs. Nate served the eggs with thick slices of coarse bread. We stood and enjoyed the nourishment. We also enjoyed Gretchen, since every time she moved, her neat pussy peeked out from the bottom of her shirt.

"So, what's the plan?" asked Gretchen.

Nate explained that we would ascend by the Ammonoosuc Ravine Trail and descend by the Jewell Trail. I offered to make lunches and Nate checked his gear. Even though we were planning on a day trip and do it in daylight, he wanted to be sure we were prepared for an emergency.

Gretchen pulled off her tee shirt and took a quick rinse off. Both Nate and I admired her young figure. She dressed similar to me with panties, sports bra, hiking shorts and long-sleeved shirt. She cleaned out most of the stuff in her backpack and offered to share hauling some of the supplies Nate wanted to bring. I filled four large water bottles and Gretchen and I each took one, while Nate carried two. After liberally applying sunscreen and insect repellent, we piled in the Jeep and headed out.

Having never climbed anything near the size of Mt. Washington, I didn't know what to expect. I was surprised that the trails were not as difficult as I had imagined. We kept a decent pace and more importantly enjoyed the trees, wildlife and eventually the spectacular views. The day was clear and as we rested and ate our lunch, at the Lakes of the Clouds. The view was nothing less than spectacular.

Continuing on we made the top in a little while. The strong breeze at the summit made us happy we each packed a windbreaker, although we welcomed the sun on our faces. We used the facilities and sat and enjoyed the company of other hikers, as well as those who motored up and those who took the cog railway. After an hour or so of visiting, we began to climb down the Jewell Trail. With the steep incline and many switchbacks, I was happy we were going down this trail and not up it.

Riding back in the Jeep, we were still high on the experience of the climb and the spectacular sights we took in at the summit. Gretchen insisted on stopping and getting more beer, since we had made a substantial dent in our supply last night. As she was in the store, I turned to Nate and thanked him for asking me along.

"I thought you'd enjoy it," he said. "Although having a third person changes things."

"Well, you got to see me naked again, plus seeing Gretchen can't be considered a hardship."

"No, both of you are beautiful. Maybe having her here sorta keeps us from doing something stupid."

"Were you planning on doing something stupid?" I asked.

"Honestly, Charlotte, I had all sorts of weird fantasies the last couple days."

"Like?"

Nate shifted in his seat and his face reddened. "Like maybe doing what we did on the phone, only, you know, in person."

"You wanted to masturbate while we watched each other?"

Nate took a deep breath and held it. As he slowly exhaled, he turned his face toward mine and said, "Yes."

"Don't want to go to bed with me?"

"More than I could ever say," he responded. "But, I can't do that. Reggie is my best friend."

"So, you'll just get naked and jerk off with your best friend's girl?"

"Jesus, Charlotte, I didn't mean to make it sound so bad. I thought you might want to do that as well."

"Chill, Nate. I do. I also feel conflicted. I think I would very much like to have sex with you, but not like this, not while Reggie and I are a couple. Admittedly, we are both rationalizing that masturbating together would not be as bad. I think if Reggie knew he'd probably be just as pissed off as if we did sleep together. I wonder if this is the right thing to do. But, then I get such an emotion rush thinking about us doing something sexy and I get more confused."

"Are you saying we should sleep together?"

"No. I'm saying that I want to get naked and get off. It's still a little cranked, but my sex drive is in control of my senses. Plus..."

"What?"

"Gretchen wants to do it with us."

"Get the fuck out!"

"Yep, last night we skinny dipped and talked a lot. She's quite an exhibitionist. I told her about our phone sex."

"God, you didn't!"

"Yeah, it sorta just flowed out during our conversation. Anyway, she told me she likes to get off while people watch and she watches other people. So, maybe tonight could turn into something really special. She is really sexy."

"Sexy, in like you'd want to, you know, do stuff with her?"

"Maybe. If I can't screw you, I could at least have sex with her."

"You've had sex with a woman before?" he asked.

"It's not like I'm lesbian, but yes I have—a few times. I had a couple flings in college, just like about all the other girls. It was not such a big deal, but it was a lot of fun."

"And, since then?"

"Hey, I didn't know we were going to play True Confessions," I said with a smile.

"You brought it up."

"Do you really want to hear about it?"

Nate laughed. "Charlotte, what guy does not want to hear about two hot girls having sex?"

"Promise not to tell Reggie."

"Promise," he replied and raised his hand.

"Abigail and I have experimented.

"Reggie's sister?"

I nodded.

"Jesus, Charlotte. Abby is unbelievably hot. The two of you together would be like volcanic."