Do the Right Thing? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate pushed me back until I was lying flat. He removed my shoes, socks and quickly rid me of my pants. He kissed my toes, ankles, calves--you get the idea. As his tongue swirled around my upper thigh, I know I let out a most unlady-like growl. To my major disappointment, he pulled away and started lifting my sweater. I raised my arms and watched my sweater sail away. Slowly Nate undid the buttons on my shirt and spread it open. He bent and inserted his tongue in my navel. I felt as if he turned on a heat switch.

"God," I thought. "If he does this to me by tonguing my navel, what's going to happen when he gets to the good stuff?"

Nate kissed around the band of my panties. I was moving my hips encouraging him to go lower and farther. He smiled and decided to remove my blouse, which I happily assisted him in doing. Using his knees, he pried my thighs apart and knelt between them. I could feel the heat from his body. He dropped his head and kissed me. I attacked his mouth and our tongues did a dance that made me wanting more and more.

"Is this an expensive bra?" he asked.

"Not really, why?"

"How about the panties? Are they special?"

Again I said no.

Nate grinned and reached into the nightstand. He retrieved a pair of scissors and pulled the center of my bra away from my body. He snipped it and the tension gave way. He tossed the scissors aside. Casually he flipped one side and exposed my breast. In a second his mouth was on my nipple and I thought he was going to suck it off my body. I know I made another sound that I never heard coming from my mouth before.

Nate must have kissed and sucked my right breast for five minutes. By now my crotch was soaked and my mind was quickly turning to mush. He finally relented and then flipped open the other side of the destroyed bra to expose my left breast. I have to admit Nate was an equal opportunity sucker. While his mouth, lips, teeth and tongue did obscene things to my left breast, his hand gently stimulated my right one.

I think I might have had a mini-orgasm. I wasn't sure because my entire body was radiating and vibrating.

Nate suddenly rose to his knees. I immediately yearned the loss of feeling of his erection against my mound. Once more with his weird grin, he gripped the fabric of my underwear and tore it apart. I know I came again at that point.

I thought that finally I was going to feel him inside me. I flashed back to watching him use his cock on Gretchen and how her lips gripped him. I wanted that feeling and wanted it bad.

Nate looked at my exposed pussy and ran his hand all over it.

"Please," I said, "Take me now."

Grinning, he said, "Not yet, Charlotte. No, not yet. You kept me waiting for months. I'm going to savor these moments and take my time."

He got off the bed and pulled me to the edge. Kneeling on the floor, he placed my thighs on his shoulders and lifted my butt. My pussy was clinching in anticipation and I was running wet with desire.

Nate brought his face to my sex and kissed me. Warmth emanated from my pussy through my legs, up my belly to my head. My arms were tingling. As he began slow, long licks, I thrust my sex against his face. He used his hands to push me back onto the bed and wormed his tongue inside me. Finally, I had some part of him penetrating me. He used his tongue to give me a mini-fuck. My pussy would have expressed deep gratitude if it could talk.

I then felt him spread my lips with his fingers as his tongue slid up to my clit. His lips encircled the already stiff bud and he sucked. God, if there is a heaven let there be pussy-eating like this.

As I squirmed and moaned, Nate kept a steady contact with my clit, still half covered by its hood. Next, he pushed with his thumb to completely expose it. As his lips once again surrounded it, I felt his teeth lightly scrape the sides. My juices were flowing, covering my pussy and ran down between my ass cheeks. Nate ran his finger through the wetness and moved toward my rear. He rubbed around my butt and spread wetness on the opening. I felt a thick finger pleading for entry and tried to relax my ass. Suddenly, he slipped past the sphincter and inched inside me. He took my clit between his lips, bit down and shoved his finger up my butt as far as he could. I came hard.

I thought I would not be able to catch my breath as I felt Nate detach himself from my special areas and reposition me on the bed. I opened one eye to see him taking a condom from the drawer.

"No," I said. "We don't need that."

He stared at me and then tossed it away.

With my legs spread wide, Nate hovered over me. He lowered his still damp lips to mine and I kissed him hard. His taste and mine mingled. I felt his tip at my opening. I lifted my hips to signal my welcome.

He was trying to penetrate me, but not quite making it. I reached between us, spread my lips and took his cock to the entrance. He smiled and pushed in.

I know women have described the sensation of penetration, but never have I felt anything as exquisite as that first feeling of his large head moving past my lips. I drew a deep breath and held it as an inch or two more went in. I imagined he was half-way to full penetration, when I asked for a moment. Nate bent and kissed me and paused pushing.

I took several deep breaths and then told him to continue. Slowly he worked in and out until more of my natural lubrication covered his cock. With each inward thrust he went deeper.

"I'm going all the way this time, Charlotte."

I nodded and held my breath. The thick rod pushed inside and I could feel his pubic hair brush against me. I asked him to remain still.

My mind was a jumble of the physical sensations of being filled to more than I thought possible and the emotional rush of having Nate in my body. I ran my hands across his broad chest, taking comfort in the strength I felt there.

"Make love to me, Nate," I finally said.

"I've been dreaming of this," he replied and kissed me. He began the rhythm known to man since Adam first had Eve. As my parts loosened up, he picked up the tempo. In a few minutes he was gliding and I was sailing. His cock touched me like no other man ever had. I never wanted this sensation to stop. We both were sweating and I knew I was reaching a peak.

"Harder now, sweetheart," I said, "I am so close."

"Me, too," Nate said with a wide smile.

He pounded me so hard my head bounced off the top of the bed. He paused and slid us back down and went back at full tilt. I wrapped my feet around his calves and clutched his arms. I pushed back with my remaining strength and went screaming over the edge.

My orgasm took possession of me and I lost awareness of everything except the nerve endings firing off all over my body. I thought I felt Nate letting loose, but I could not swear to it. As selfish as it sounds, I didn't care. I wanted my orgasm to extend forever.

I opened my eyes to see Nate grinning. He moved to the side and we faced each other on the bed. He touched my cheek and kissed my lips. I started to get out of bed as I felt his climax oozing out of me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To clean up," I answered.

"Fuck that, I want you here." He pulled me tight and pushed his leg between mine, his thigh resting on the sticky mess that was my pussy.

"Reggie always found that gross," I said.

Nate put his arm around me and held me close. "Two things, Charlotte. One, Reggie is not here and please never bring his name up again when we are in bed. Two, nothing about you, about us, about us making love will ever be gross. Nothing! Do you understand that?"

I could barely see him with my flowing tears. "Oh, Nate, I love you."

"I hope so, Charlotte, because I can't imagine living for a second without you in my life."

Where we found the strength to accomplish three more love sessions, I'll never know. I do know that I was sore, exhausted, dehydrated and totally ecstatic. I slept in Nate's arms and am certain the smile never left my face.

Monday morning began with a thousand questions from Hank. I gave him my best Cheshire Cat grin. He pouted and stomped around.

"Bitch, you have been dragging me along on this sordid tale of your sad love life, and now you don't share the big ending."

I stood up and beckoned him to follow me. We stood in our tiny locker area. I pulled him to me and kissed him. "Hank, I love you. I would never have made it this far without your incredible help and generosity. But, right now I need to process all that happened over the weekend. Just let me say that it was the best couple days of my life and I am over the top in love." I kissed him again. I thought I might have seen some wetness around his eyes.

"Goddamn, bitch, you are killing me. Fine, keep your little sex secrets to yourself. I'll just have to use my extremely vivid imagination."

We both laughed. With one last hug, I said, "Just watch how gingerly I walk and you won't have to imagine much more than that."

The first month living with Nate seemed like a dream. Our lovemaking only got better as we learned more about each other's bodies and desires. Nate was never afraid to experiment. If I asked him to strip and masturbate for me, he'd be naked in less than a minute. I never felt more comfortable with a man than with him.

At one point he asked me if I were still interested in women.

"Funny you should ask," I said. "Guess who sent me a text today?"

He shook his head.

"Gretchen." A warm smile crept across his face.

I slapped his chest. "Asshole, you're not supposed to look like that remembering another woman."

"Sorry, but that was a once-in-a-lifetime weekend."

"Maybe not," I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"She and I have been chatting online and stuff. I've told her about us and how happy we are. We are happy, right?'

Nate ran his thick finger through my exposed pussy and said, "There certainly are some things to be happy about."

I fought back my arousal and continued. "Well, she was wondering if we could get together. She's got a week off in October and could come visit."

Nate was silent for a long time.

"Hell-o, anyone in there?" I asked as I rapped a knuckle on his head.

"Charlotte, I would like to see Gretchen again. Maybe we might kinda pick up where we left off, I don't know. It's just that I think this is not the right time. Maybe we could think about spring break. Then we'd have a lot more time for ourselves to get used to being together. We're still getting to know each other."

"How'd I hook up with such a smart guy," I murmured as I kissed him. "I'll tell her to think about the spring. In the meantime, you have some more getting to know me to accomplish."

Nate slipped a finger inside me. A chill ran up my spine. As he worked it just right, I thought, "This guy is definitely on the same planet as me."

"Have I ever told you how much I love your pretty little ass?"

"How much do you love it?"

"I'm afraid words alone would not tell the story."

"So, you might need to show me how much you love it?"

"I think I have a part of me that wants to go exploring. Interested?"

"Let's say you just 'pricked' my interest," I replied.

We both smiled and kissed. It was so good to be finally on the same planet as my lover. In the end, I know I did the right thing.

*****

Let me give a HUGE thank you to HysLit for his great editing. He helped me clear up a number of fuzzy issues in addition to correcting errors. Please be assured that every mistake you may find rests squarely on my shoulders.

(Author's note: If you would like to know about Gretchen's college adventures, you can find them on my page in the Girl Power series.

I hope you enjoyed this tale. Please feel free to send me a note. You can find my contact information on my page at Literotica. I answer every email.

Thanks.

Althea Rose)