Do the Right Thing? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

"She is really good, Nate. I mean really, really good. And, it was before I started dating Reggie. Actually, Abagail introduced us. Since Reggie and I moved into Reggie's place she and I have cooled it. I haven't been with anyone except Reggie for these last nine months."

I saw the bulge in his shorts. I reached over and touched it. Nate jumped in response.

"Guess you're right," I said. "Guys like hearing about girls getting it on with each other."

I saw Gretchen coming out of the store. She carried some beer and another bag.

"Hey, guys. Sorry it took so long but the guy working there is from my school. We just got talking and catching up on things." She noticed how red Nate was. "Am I missing something?"

I turned to her in the back seat. "I was telling Nate about how the three of us could have some mutual fun tonight."

"And?" Gretchen said.

I looked down at his shorts. She leaned forward and eyed the tent.

"Ooh, I think the scenery on this trip is just getting better and better," she said.

Laughing, Nate started the car and we headed out. As we drove, Gretchen passed around a bag of jerky. We each enjoyed the salty and nasty treat. When we pulled off on to the side road, she passed us beers. I knew we were in no danger of being spotted by the cops, so we drank, drove and ate jerky.

Gretchen asked Nate if he knew what the forecast was for tonight.

"It's supposed to cloud over and get cool. Might have a thunderstorm during the night. Tomorrow is overcast and a possibility of some rain. I doubt we will get a hike in tomorrow."

"Then it's settled," said Gretchen.

"What?" I asked.

"Skinny dipping as soon as we get to the cabin and warm showers later."

I took a long drink of beer and felt all tingly thinking I would soon see Nate naked.

We brought our stuff into the cabin and put the beers into the refrigerator. Gretchen pulled out the last of the cold ones and, after dumping out her backpack, put them and some snacks inside.

"Well, let's go swimming," she said and sat to undo her hiking boots. Pulling her shirt over her head, she looked at Nate and me. I snapped out of it and began to follow her lead. As Gretchen was pulling off her sports bra, I was shimmying out of my shorts. I removed my bra and looked at Nate.

"You know skinny dipping means you don't wear clothes," I said.

"I have a bit of a problem," he said.

"I bet we've both seen erections before," said Gretchen. She dropped her panties and stood facing Nate. In a second I, too, was nude. Standing shoulder to shoulder, hands around each other's waists, we looked at him.

He grinned, took a deep breath and pulled off his shirt. His chest was covered with soft blond hair. He removed his boots and socks and taking another deep breath, undid his shorts and they fell to the floor. His black boxers tented. Using his thumbs, he pushed them down as he bent over. Straightening up he stood still.

His cock stood out nearly parallel with the floor. I think it was too heavy to stand up any higher. Usually I am not overly turned on by a naked man. I like looking at them, but am more curious about how they will use what they have. With Nate I thought it was the sexiest cock I had ever seen. Just a tad darker than his golden skin tone, it screamed manly. I'm not that great at estimating cock length, mostly due to never having done so. I said Nate was long, but it was not obscene. I would not compare him to some of the guys I'd seen in porno movies. It was a decent length, though, and thick. My pussy contracted as I thought how I could accommodate him. Imagining him stroking it as we had phone sex made my heart race.

"God, you guys are freaking me out," he said. "Are you just going to just look at my cock or are we going swimming?"

"I might opt for looking at your cock," Gretchen said. That broke the ice and we all cracked up.

"Yeah, wouldn't be a bad way to spend some time," I added.

"I'm going to the lake," Nate said and picked up a towel. "Join me if you want."

We let him walk out the door, our eyes glued to the tight buns moving in front of us. Gretchen grabbed her towel and backpack and ran after him. In a second, I was behind her. The three of us held hands as we crossed the pebbles and waded into the lake. We dove under at the same time and surfaced out in the deeper water.

"Wow, this is great," said Nate.

"Have you ever skinny dipped before?" asked Gretchen.

"Only in a pool, this is way better."

We floated around for a bit, enjoying the cool water and still warm air. As we moved to a spot where we could stand, Nate was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm happy you guys thought of this. I can't remember ever having this much fun in the lake."

Gretchen climbed out and brought back three beers. We drank, soaked and relived our climb on Mt. Washington. Other than the three of us being naked, it was like any friends having a beer and hanging out. Gretchen asked if we wanted another beer.

"I think I need to get out," I said. "I'm turning into a prune and getting a little chilled. I'd like to take a shower and have something to eat."

The others agreed. We helped each other back across the pebbles and grabbed our towels. After drying off, we returned to the cabin. Inside I checked out Nate. He was no longer erect, but I still marveled at his penis, hanging straight between his thighs. The head was like half a pool ball. I could only imagine what it must feel like pushing past my entrance into my vagina.

I kept my thoughts to myself. Gretchen was not so politic.

"Shit, Nate, that is some handsome cock. It's even awe-inspiring soft."

Nate grinned.

I called for the first shower and washed my hair, lathered and rinsed my body and was out in five minutes. Gretchen followed and left the water running so Nate could take his turn. She stood to the side as he stepped into the area. She handed him the soap and then ran her hand up and down his cock.

"Sorry, I just had to do that," she said. Nate wasn't hard, but it looked thicker, if that was even possible.

As we dried and pulled on clothes, we watched Nate. He soaped his cock and Gretchen slipped her hand into mine. She leaned in and whispered, "I want to see him work that 'til he cums. That will be so hot."

I squeezed her hand to let her know I agreed.

Nate ended his shower, dried and wrapped the towel around him. We made dinner and talked about the day we had. Both Gretchen and I thanked him for taking us on the hike. He said we could do it again. We agreed.

By now the light was fading. As Gretchen and I cleaned up, Nate pulled out a pair of sweat pants. With his back to us he dropped the towel. I nudged Gretchen and we both admired his body as he pulled on the pants.

"Going to use the toilet," he called out.

"Damn, that is one fine ass," Gretchen said.

"Yes it is," I agreed. "Plus the front ain't too bad."

Gretchen swatted my bottom and said, "Did you ever see one that thick?"

"Only in a porno," I replied. "And, after you touched him in the shower—which I cannot totally believe you did—it got even thicker. What must it feel like inside you?'

"I've never even seen a porno," Gretchen said. "But that is the thickest I've ever seen. When he was hard, oh my god. I agree about being inside you. Think it hurts?"

"Depends," I said.

"On what?"

"Front door or back."

Gretchen stared for a second and then broke out laughing. "You know, Charlotte, you have this whole innocent thing going on, but you are really a very dirty girl. And, please take that as a compliment."

"Yeah, well it takes an innocent-looking dirty girl to know one. I think you could pass for a girl scout."

"I don't know about that," said Gretchen. "But I love eating their cookies."

It took me a couple seconds to get it. We both laughed and hugged. Gretchen moved her lips to mine and we kissed.

"I'm not a girl scout," I whispered. "I have been told that my cookies are..."

"Delicious?" asked Gretchen.

I nodded. I slipped my hand down my pants and was happy to find moisture accumulating in my undies. I inserted a finger and pulled it out. Offering the damp digit to Gretchen, I asked if she wanted a taste.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled my finger to her lips. In a second she had cleared it off what I had to offer.

"I take that as a yes," I said and smiled.

Gretchen pushed her lips to mine and next our tongues were busy exploring. We were rubbing each other's butts when I heard Nate.

"Not interrupting, am I?"

I said over my shoulder, "Yeah, you are. But it's okay. I'd say we were just warming up for tonight's entertainment."

We turned to face him. He was still bare-chested and his erection pushed against the soft fabric of his pants.

Taking Gretchen's hand we walked up to him. I knelt and pulled his pants down and then off. Gretchen wrapped her hand around his erection. Running my hand up his leg, I brushed over his large balls and across his shaft.

"Let's get in bed," I said.

Nate sat at the bottom of the bed with his back against the foot board. Gretchen and I knelt at the top facing each other. Slowly we undressed each other. As our clothes fell to the floor, we embraced and kissed. Soon our hands were running freely over the other's body. I turned to see Nate stroking his erection.

"Let's join him," Gretchen said.

We leaned back against the headboard. I draped my right leg over Gretchen's left and we opened up our thighs as far as we could. The heat from her flesh only added to the sexual flush flowing through my body. I touched myself and sighed by finally gaining some friction where I needed it most.

I could see that Gretchen was also touching herself, but much more aggressively. I gave up my last inhibition and plunged two fingers inside. As I gasped, I saw Nate clamp down on his erection, probably forestalling his climax. Both Gretchen and I had one hand buried in our pussy and the other playing with a boob. I wanted to keep my eyes open to watch Nate stroke and play with his own balls. The intensity was growing to be too much and I shut my eyes. They sprang open as I felt lips on my nipple.

Gretchen had bent over and was sucking my right boob. God, she was good at it. I was so wet and so needy that I jammed a third finger inside and pumped with my hips.

Gretchen pulled her mouth away and now had four fingers pumping in and out of her. She used her free hand to work her clit, rubbing at a furious pace.

"Close, Nate?" I said, using my remaining strength.

He nodded.

"Gretchen?"

"Almost. I want to see Nate cum first."

"Do it, Nate."

He pumped hard a few more times and then froze. In a second a long spurt escaped his tip and shot up toward his chest. He began pumping again and more shots erupted. He grunted with every thrust of his hips. Gretchen bolted forward and slipped her lips around his head to catch the last two shots. In doing so she exposed her pink pussy to me. I place my index finger at her opening and pushed it in. She moved her butt back to bring my finger totally inside. Feeling her contract made my own pussy spasm. That sent me over the edge and I cried out. Gretchen looked over her shoulder to see me enjoying my climax. I added another finger inside her exposed and wet pussy.

She screamed and came as she buried her head in Nate's crotch. It took us several minutes to bring ourselves down from the orgasmic highs. Gretchen repositioned herself next to me. She touched my thigh and then my still sensitive pussy. I interlaced my fingers into hers. Nate moved up next to me and I held his hand. His chest still had remnants of his explosion.

"Well," I said breaking the silence.

"Well, indeed," said Nate.

"Make that three wells," added Gretchen and then we all broke up.

"That was one of the most erotic things I've ever done," said Nate.

"Definitely hot," I said.

"Great for a beginning," said Gretchen. Nate and I turned our heads to look at her. "Beginning?" we both uttered at the same time.

"Yep," she said with a smile. "And, the night is young."

With that comment, Gretchen climbed on top of me and straddled my legs. She leaned to the side and kissed Nate. She next kissed me.

"Make him hard, Charlotte."

I released Nate's hand from mine and slid it down his thigh and onto his dick. It was warm and sticky. I let my fingertips graze the top of it and circle his large head. Soon, it began to rise from the dead. All the while Gretchen is grinding her pussy against mine, squeezing my boobs and invading my mouth with her tongue. It must have been a combination of what my hand was doing and Nate intently watching what Gretchen was doing to me that caused the steel-hard mass to fill my hand. I could just about touch my thumb and index finger around him at the thickest part.

"As much fun as that was before," said Gretchen. "I want to go down on Charlotte. And, I want Nate behind me. Nate, honey, use your imagination."

Gretchen moved down until her head was resting above my sparse pubic strip and her ass was pointing up. Nate moved behind her.

I watched indecision play across his face. As Gretchen ran her tongue through my slit for the first time I groaned. Nate bent from the waist and licked her from behind. The double licking continued until I was ready to explode again. Gretchen was moving her ass back and forth as Nate serviced her.

Gretchen pulled her face away and I wanted to cry because I was so close.

"Nate, I need much more imagination from you." She repositioned her face between my legs and licked aggressively as she shoved two fingers inside. I was teetering on the edge.

Nate knelt up and looked at the open pussy. He watched as Gretchen ate me and pumped her fingers. He jumped off the bed and ran over to his backpack. He fished inside and pulled out some condoms. As he climbed back on bed, I said, "Nate, you devil, you brought condoms."

He smiled. "Must be the boy scout in me."

"Cool," said Gretchen, "Now, I want some boy scout in ME." She then returned to my pussy and captured my clit in her lips. She sucked and touched my g-spot with her fingers. I cried out and came hard. Gretchen busied herself licking the river of my juices.

Nate had finished rolling the latex down his erection and knelt once more behind Gretchen, who was on her knees with her head in my crotch. Her eyes and mine met as I watched Nate move forward. Gretchen's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She started breathing through her mouth as Nate pressed closer.

"Oh, god, Nate, give me a couple seconds," she said.

"I wanna see," I said. Gretchen nodded. I scooted out from under her and moved so I could see their bodies merging.

Nate's thick cock was only about as inch or so into her. He slowly withdrew, the condom-covered rod now sheathed in wetness. Equally slowly he pushed back in until he was about three-quarters inside. Gretchen once again called for a time-out.

"Fuck, I have never felt anything like this. It really hurts so good."

My own pussy was contracting just watching Nate fill Gretchen. My mind could not even imagine what it must feel like. As Nate once again partially withdrew, I placed my hand on the rigid shaft. I stroked the length of it that was not caught inside Gretchen. I also cupped his balls enjoying both the weight and the size of his testicles.

"Okay," called out Gretchen. Slowly, Nate pushed steadily until his pubic hair brushed her ass. I reached underneath and softly rubbed her clit.

"Yes, Charlotte, do that. It feels so good. I need to get as wet as I can." As my finger played along her hard and exposed clit, Nate began moving in and out. With every inward thrust, Gretchen let out a sharp breath. I could see her arms starting to quake.

"Put your head down, Gretchen," I urged. I helped her rest her head on a pillow with her ass high in the air. Nate was increasing the tempo. I returned to softly rubbing her clit. I could feel Nate's movements as he picked up his pace and his balls slapped up to bang Gretchen's pussy.

"Go hard now," Gretchen groaned.

Nate grabbed her hips and slammed into her. His balls hit hard. Gretchen started making grunting noises as Nate completed each thrust. He seemed to be gliding smoothly in and out, so picked up his pace, until his cock was a blur ramming into her. I had never watched someone get fucked and was mesmerized by the sight. Gretchen's pussy lips gripped as he pulled out and seemed to disappear as he reengaged. Her body was covered in sweat. Nate was breathing heavily and perspiration dripped from his face.

"Close," moaned Gretchen. I started rubbing her clit hard and she cried out. I could feel her stiffen and pinched the bud between my fingers. Gretchen let loose with a scream. Nate plunged one last time and held his cock in place. I put my free hand on his tight scrotum and felt the pulsing as he emptied himself.

After thirty seconds, Nate leaned forward, letting his soaked chest rest on Gretchen's back. My hand circled the base of his cock as he withdrew. With a loud pop he was free and Gretchen sprawled, face down, on the bed. Nate was not completely soft and his cock felt heavy in my hand. I unrolled the condom, tied it in a knot and tossed it on the floor. Making a decision, I bent and took the damp organ into my mouth, savoring the salty remains of his orgasm. I sucked as much of him as possible into my mouth. Next, I held his sack in my hand and ran my tongue over the testicles, taking one in my mouth to suck and fondle with my tongue.

"Oh, god, Charlotte, that feels so good, but I am about to collapse."

I released him. He looked at me and then pulled my face to his. He plunged his tongue deep inside me. I knew he was showing me that he was not afraid to taste his own cum. I returned the favor and pushed my tongue inside his mouth. We kissed like this, savoring each other's tastes.

He broke off and smiled. He then fell next to Gretchen and rolled onto his back. Gretchen inched over and laid her head on his shoulder, her hand lying softly on his chest. I moved close to his other side and held his soft cock. In a few minutes we all were sleeping.

My dreams were filled of images of all sorts of lines. There were parking lines at our station where we kept our vehicle and the lines on a soccer field. I had an image of the line at the motor vehicle registration office and how no one dared cross it without the permission of one of the clerks behind the glass. I even dreamt of one of those cop TV shows with the yellow tape that read, "DO NOT CROSS."

I awoke with a start. As my mind cleared and I looked at my hand still holding Nate's soft cock, I knew I had crossed a line. I also knew that a line like this when crossed cannot be un-crossed.

As I lay in bed, I felt Gretchen stirring on the other side of Nate. She picked her head up and looked at me. We smiled at each other. She put her hand next to mine on his cock. We both squeezed and Nate opened his eyes.

"Hi!" he said, his gaze shifting from me to Gretchen to his cock engulfed in two small hands.

"Hi!" Gretchen replied.

"Have a nice nap?" I asked.

"Had a better time before I napped," he said.

"Yes, that was a something else," I said. Nate and I locked eyes.

"I'm going to go into the bathroom," said Gretchen. "You guys discuss what you obviously need to discuss, then come knock on the door. Just don't leave me in there all night."

She bounded over to the small bathroom. We both watched her tight bottom as she made her way across the room.

Nate and I both started to talk at the same time. We smiled and he said, "You first."

"Nate, you know none of this was planned."

"Certainly having Gretchen with us was a surprise," he said.

"I wasn't planning on ending up in bed with you," I offered.

"Really?" he said. "Be honest, Charlotte, I think we both knew there was a strong—and I mean very strong—likelihood that you and I were going to end up in some sexual situation. So, can we at least admit that to ourselves?"

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers