Do the Right Thing? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already removed my hand from his cock, and sat up. It struck me that I would appear to be a complete fool trying to deny the sexual undertones of our planned outing, especially since we were both naked and in bed.

"I admit I was..., hell, I am attracted to you. I thought that something might happen. But, honest, I never allowed myself to think that through. Maybe we'd have a masturbation session, only skip the phone part."

"We did more than that," he said.

"Not that much," I argued.

"Charlotte, you sucked my cock. You jerked me off while I was fucking another woman. You and another woman held my cock. I'd say that's a lot more than watching each other masturbate."

"Technically, you're right." I looked at him and grinned. Next, both of us were laughing.

From the bathroom we heard Gretchen. "If you guys are laughing, can I come out now? My bum is getting sore."

"A couple more minutes. I'll kiss it to make it feel better when you come out."

"Promises, promises," she called out.

"The question," I put to Nate, "Is where do we go from here?"

"Charlotte, I like you a lot. I think if we gave ourselves a chance, I could fall in love with you. I think I've been half in love with you for a while. I never did anything because you're Reggie's girlfriend. So, I'm really torn right now. The main thing is, though, I would like to see if we could give us a chance, to, you know, see if we could make it work."

His words both kicked me in the gut and tugged on my heart. I was feeling the exact same thing.

Gretchen yelled out, "Did you ever hear of hemorrhoids? Sitting too long on the toilet can cause them."

"Please give us another minute," I begged.

"But what if we try it and it doesn't work out?" I said. "I will have lost you and Reggie."

"It's a risk. Either way, I'm going to lose Reggie as a friend and that will hurt. I can't pretend this weekend did not happen and that I don't have feelings for you. I can't lie and pretend to be his best friend. Charlotte, I'm willing to try. Are you?"

"Coming out, ready or not," cried Gretchen. She opened the door and rubbing her butt came back to bed.

"All worked out?" she asked and sprawled out face down.

"Not quite," I said.

"Too bad," she said. "You owe me a butt massage and lots of tenderness."

"How about if I skip the butt and get right to the tenderness?" I said.

"Tenderness as in..." she said.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and she sank into the bed lying on her back. I smiled at Nate and then moved between her legs. Pushing open her thighs, I ran my finger along her still red lips.

"Sore?" I asked.

"A little," she said. Looking at Nate, she added, "But well worth it."

"Tell me if this is too much," I said and bent down to press my mouth to her sex.

"Ooh, that feels so nice," said Gretchen.

I softly kissed and licked all around her exterior. Nate took the initiative and began to fondle and suck her breasts. Gretchen started breathing quickly and her hips began to roll.

I pushed my tongue between her folds and licked from bottom to top. Her juices began to slowly appear. I knew that her session with Nate must have left her worn out, but I wanted to bring her to climax. I used my fingers to ease her hood back and licked her clit. Gretchen's growl told me I was on the right track. As Nate continued to stimulate her breasts, I licked her clit, increasing the pressure with each passage of my tongue. As Gretchen became wetter, I slid a finger inside.

"Ouch," she grunted. I knew that I'd better not add a second one. Rotating my wrist I felt for her g-spot.

"Yes," she said as my finger touched the patch. I stroked with my finger and covered her clit with my lips. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, I pushed hard against her spot. Gretchen's hips pushed up off the bed. As I let my teeth just graze her clit while my tongue pushed down hard, I felt her vagina contract around my finger.

Gretchen's body tensed. She pushed Nate off her chest and dug her fingers into my hair, smashing my face hard against her crotch. I played my tongue back and forth until the contractions around my finger subsided. Gretchen released her hands from my head. As I moved up to kiss her, I marveled at her sleek body, glistening with perspiration.

She was wasted. I turned to Nate and he brought his mouth to mine. He licked me clean of Gretchen's juices. I shoved my tongue deep inside his mouth. All I saw now were blurred lines. My hand went to his hard cock and I pumped hard. He cupped my pussy and I pushed against his palm. When I felt his finger moving past my folds I wanted to cry out with joy. Instead, I pulled his hand away and stopped stroking him.

"Hold me, Nate."

Wrapping me in his arms, we settled next to each other.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay, Charlotte. I understand."

He reached down and pulled up the sheet to cover the three of us. At least he would be sleeping here and not on the couch. I let myself go as I enjoyed his masculine scent and the warmth of his body.

We awoke the next day to the rain pattering the cabin's roof. After taking turns in the bathroom, we were back in bed, still naked.

"No hiking today," said Gretchen.

"Right on that account," agreed Nate.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

The pause told us all that last night's activities were still on our minds. Would there be a continuation of our sexual adventure?

"Well, to tell the truth," said Gretchen, "I'm a bit sore."

"And why is that?" I asked grinning widely.

Gretchen held up Nate's cock.

"Give you one guess."

We all laughed.

Gretchen bent and kissed the tip. "Don't misunderstand me, Nate. Last night was fantasy time. The two of you drove me out of my mind. I would love more, but I don't think I can right now."

She replaced his soft member on his thigh. "I take it that you guys have not resolved the 'will we or won't we' question."

We each shook our heads.

"So, how about we clean up, pack up and head out? I'll call to see about my car."

Nodding, we all agreed.

"But first," said Gretchen. She rolled on top of Nate and kissed him. His arms slid around her butt and held her close. Next, she squirmed on top of me. With our breasts mashed together, we kissed slowly and passionately.

"Mmm," she said, "I could do this for a long time."

"Me, too," I answered as my hands made slow passages up and down her naked back.

"Time for you to get on Nate," she said.

He and I exchanged a look. I know that's what I wanted and knelt and lowered myself on top of him. Feeling his penis between my legs made my entire body warm. We kissed and I knew it was Nate that I wanted. I realized that what Reggie and I had was over. I hoped it was more than sex that was drawing me to Nate. Afraid to stay too long in such close contact, I got off and out of bed.

We showered separately, dressed, had a breakfast and packed up. The rain was steady as we loaded the car. Gretchen had called the service station to find that her car would be ready by noon. We headed for Twin Mountain and planned to have lunch.

After eating and once again being served by Ginny, we drove Gretchen to the garage. We hugged and kissed and promised to stay in touch. We watched her run holding her backpack. As she entered the door, she turned and waved. My heart turned thinking how sweet it was being with her.

We headed south and rode in silence for a while.

"So, back to life as we used to know it?" asked Nate as we got onto I-93 south.

"Isn't it called facing the music?"

"Well, Reggie won't be back until Friday night," he said. "Want to come to my place?"

"More than you'll ever know," I told him as I held his hand. "But, take me to my apartment. I need to think about what I'm going to say to Reggie."

"So, you are breaking up with him?"

"I'm going to tell him that I want to move out," I said.

"And when he asks why?"

"God, Nate, I don't know. I'm so afraid."

"Afraid of what?" he asked. "Reggie may be hurt, but he won't be violent."

"No, I'm afraid that you won't want me."

He looked at me as the windshield wipers kept a steady beat.

"Charlotte, I've wanted you for a long time. Please, come live with me."

"Is that smart? I mean technically we haven't even made love and I'll be moving in."

"Charlotte, we both know it's a risk. I'm willing to take it. I'm asking if you are, too."

Beating down my fears, I put my hand on his thigh.

"Yes. Yes, Nate, I am."

The confrontation with Reggie did not go great, but it was not as bad as I had imagined. He was hurt, but I think also a bit relieved. After some harsh words, we really talked with each other for the first time in ages. Reggie finally admitted he also had doubts about where he and I were going. During the week apart, he was thinking about the future. He wasn't looking for marriage right now and wondered if we should take a break. We talked about how we had different ideas about sex and intimacy. Regarding sex, he said that he was not comfortable with some of the things I wanted. I reassured him he was a good lover, but at this point in my life, I did want to push the boundaries a little. Reggie told me he did not understand how intimacy could involve more than the two of us. I knew that trying to explain the excitement of it would be lost on him. I said he was right and that we probably would be best going our separate ways.

That was the good part. The bad part was telling him about Nate. Even though I think he believed me that Nate and I did not have sex, he was hurt. Nate was his friend and he felt betrayed. I was his girlfriend and was leaving him for Nate. There was a week or so of pretty nasty back and forth between us.

Nate kept calling and Reggie kept refusing to talk with him. One night, Reggie agreed to go out and meet Nate. It was after midnight when he returned.

Instead of sleeping on the couch, he came into our bed. Putting his head on my shoulder, he cried. I could offer him nothing but my support and affection. He told me that he called Nate every lousy name he could think of. Nate just let him rant. At the end, Nate said he was sorry for hurting him and that Reggie was correct in calling him a traitor. Then Nate told him how much he cared for me and that he could no longer put those feelings aside. They got to talking about me and soon realized that maybe the one thing they could agree on was they wanted me to be happy.

Of course, now I felt like a total shit. Reggie told me he wanted me to follow my own dream. He slept in my arms that night. The next day, I began packing and would be out of the apartment by the end of the week. I don't think any breakup is a clean break. My heart tugged every time I saw him in the morning or thought about him during the day. I knew I would carry the guilt for a long time. The plus side was I was now going to pursue a relationship with Nate.

"Sure you're not tossing aside one known relationship for the total unknown?"

I stared at Hank.

"Oh, thanks for being so supportive," I said sarcastically.

"What?" he replied. "You only want to hear the part that fits into a fairy tale?"

"Hank, I don't see this as a fairy tale."

"No? Some handsome prince comes along and takes the poor damsel away from her sad, sad life and they live happily ever after—sounds like a fairy tale."

"Fuck you, Hank."

"Touched a sore spot, did I?"

"God, just when I need a friend I get a Jewish mother."

"Ooh, now the anti-Semitic comments start," he said with a smile.

I gave him the finger.

"I am impressed by your eloquence," he said. "Look, Charly, you were getting a bit bored with Reggie; that happens. You projected all these sexual fantasies onto Nate and saw him as the solution to your boredom. I get that. Please do not kid yourself into thinking that this is love. According to what you told me, and some of those images are forever seared into my brain, you have not even had sex with him. Played a lot of 'show me yours' and' let me touch it', but no real lovemaking. Yet, you will be moving to his apartment in two days. Charly, can you see where I have some difficulty connecting all this to reality?"

"So you think I'm making a mistake?" I said with a lot of attitude.

"I'm saying, be honest with yourself. Admit that what you feel for Nate right now is sexual curiosity. Stop equating a lust hunt with some noble journey. Go, get laid, spend time together. After that, you can tell me how you feel."

"Lust hunt?" I said. We both laughed.

When I arrived home on Friday, I saw Nate's Jeep parked outside. Nate was sitting in the shade next to our building's front door.

I kissed him and we hugged. "Ready to do this?" he asked.

"Let's go," I said. By agreement Reggie was not going to be there. I had everything boxed and my clothes in hanging bags. We had decided on how to handle the bigger items. Reggie offered me a buy-out of stuff we bought together. I felt it was a little cold, but it worked.

It took us about forty-five minutes to haul everything out. I took a last walk around the apartment. I debated about leaving a note, but, in the end, put my keys on the kitchen counter. I sent Reggie a text to tell him we were through moving. I thanked him and wished him well. As we rode toward Nate's apartment, I thought I should have left a note. Reggie deserved something better than a text. I mentally added another layer to my guilt pile. Hank's words kept echoing in my mind.

We pulled up to Nate's building. He started to get out and I just sat there. Climbing back in, he asked me if everything were all right.

"Nate, I'm thinking maybe we're moving kinda fast."

"Oh, how so?"

"Well, I just left Reggie fifteen minutes ago. I wonder if it's smart to literally jump into bed with you."

"Charlotte, you know I care for you. I've had strong feelings for you for a long time. I think you're just nervous."

I turned to look at him. "Of course, I'm nervous. I'm also thinking that I might need some time to get my head out of one long-term relationship before I plunge into another one. Well, I hope we're thinking about a long-term thing."

"I am," said Nate.

I took his hand. "I want to try for it, too."

"Well, what's your option?" Nate asked.

"I need to make a phone call," I said and got out of the Jeep. I walked to the corner and punched in a number I rarely called.

Twenty minutes later I was back in the front seat.

"Nate, please hear me out."

He nodded and smiled.

"I want us to move forward to develop a relationship."

"Good," he said.

"There's more, Nate, so let me just get it out."

I drew a deep breath. "I can't move in with you now. I know that was our plan, but I need some time. I have a friend who will let me crash for a while. During that time, I want us to start to build our relationship. I want you to know that I am in serious 'lust' with you. After our weekend in the mountain, I have a hard time not tearing our clothes off and spending days in bed. But, Nate, we haven't even gone on a real date. So, as much as I want to have sex with you, and know that we will have sex at some point, I'm going to ask if we can go slow on that front."

Nate kept looking at me as we spoke. After a few minutes, he said, "Is that it?"

"Yes. Do you hate me?"

"Charlotte, I want you more than I could probably ever express. Sure, a huge part of that wanting is because you are so beautiful and sexy. But, a big part is also because I like you and I like spending time with you. On the ride up to the mountain, I think that was the best three hours I can remember. I want us to get to know each other better, have dates, enjoy lots of fun things. If you said let's go to bed now, all you'd see would be a blur as I carried you inside."

I laughed and said I'd be interested in seeing more than a blur.

Nate touched my cheek. "Charlotte, if that is not going to happen right now, I can live with it. Let's take it slow. I'll ask you out to dinner—tonight if you'd like—and we'll take it from there. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like there will be two horny people running around, but otherwise it sounds good. Nate, thank you." I leaned over and we kissed.

"So, where shall I take you?"

"To my friend Hank's. I'll show you how to go. Then, you can take me to dinner. We can have our first date."

A couple months later, Hank and I were having our morning coffee and bagels at the station.

"So, tonight's the night?" he asked.

"Yep, throwing away the lock to the chastity belt."

"Thank God," said Hank. "Having to deal with a horny and edgy woman is seriously draining our supply of Gin."

"Hey, what about me having to watch two good-looking guys running around in bikini briefs? Think that might affect my ability to cleanse my mind of dirty thoughts?"

Hank laughed. He and Raoul had been more than kind letting me crash in their spare bedroom. Raoul was an Internist with a huge practice and often was late coming home. Hank and I shared more than a few dinners by ourselves. As much as I tried to stay out of their way, I know having me live with them was an imposition.

I was going to meet Nate at his apartment and we would leave from there for dinner. For the first time, I was planning to sleep over, although sleep was really not my prime objective. This would be our first sexual experience since the cabin. I spent more time than usual getting ready. I laughed as I looked in the mirror and touched up my minimal make-up. Nate had seen me completely naked more than once and I was worried about what I was wearing.

As we drove to the restaurant, I doubted I could eat with all the butterflies in my stomach. I could sense Nate's nervousness, as he was unusually quiet. When we pulled into the parking lot, I turned to him.

"Look, this is silly," I said. "We've known each for long enough that we should be able to relax. I know that we're both thinking about later tonight, but I'm confident it will be great."

"Is there something happening later tonight?" Nate deadpanned.

That was just the thing I needed to hear to break the tension.

I laughed and said, "God, I hope so."

He kissed me and jumped out. Coming to my side, he opened the door and helped me out. With my arm in his we entered the restaurant. In spite of my previous jitters, I did enjoy a good meal and the conversation between us flowed as easily as it had over the last weeks.

Driving to his apartment, I felt a calm descend on me. I knew I wanted Nate in my arms. Well, I wanted him in other places as well. Remembering our near coupling up in the cabin, I expected to have my world rocked. I was ready for some serious rocking.

In his apartment, I refused a drink and fell into his arms. Feeling warm and safe in his strong embrace, I told him to take me to the bedroom. He surprised me by lifting me and carrying me to the bed. He gently eased me onto the bed. Thank god, that was the last gentle thing we did all night.

I looked at him and said, "Strip."

Smiling like a kid, Nate pulled off his sweater and shirt, kicked his shoes to the corner, undid his belt and dropped his jeans. I thanked the gods who made men as I looked at the huge tent in his briefs. He bent to remove his socks and then stood. He paused, grinned and stripped off his underwear.

I admit I had tried to conjure up what his hard cock looked like since the time in the cabin. I thought I was successful until I was staring at it inches from my face. My dreams fell far short of the reality.

Nate stroked it as I remembered to close my mouth and stop drooling. He smiled as he took a drop of pre-cum and extended his finger to my lips. I greedily sucked it in and was happy I skipped dessert earlier. This was all the sweetness I needed. Nate then took another drop and pushed his finger into his mouth. The guy was killing me.