Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok everyone back away right now." It was Officer Hernandez, a close friend of mine. "Tony? That you?" I nodded. "OK everyone go home nothing to see here. Tony what happened?" I briefly ignored him for a few seconds as I went over and hugged Margot, blood still running down my nose. She gripped me tightly with her petite frame. Cara then grabs some napkins for me to use on my nose.

"OK let me...." I was then cut off by Javier who was being detained by police. "I HATE YOU BASTARD!" He shouted at me while resisting arrest and tried shake himself out of the cops' grasps at they had to put handcuffs on him and put him in the back of the police car. "OK Officer H. I'll tell you." I said somewhat nasally as we entered Cara's house.

Me, Margot, & Cara told our stories in about 10 or so minutes. Cara did tell the other kids not to bring any kind of drugs or alcohol to the party and, you guessed it, the police found no substances of any kind but we were all trying to figure out what got into Javier. I knew his track record with girls was kinda spotty but even I thought he would attempt to do what he ended up doing.

"OK I think I'm done here. You 3 are good kids so I will leave you to it. Just try and get this place cleaned up k?" Officer Hernandez asked as we all said "Yes sir."

"Oh and Margot, if you need someone to talk to about this, my wife is a counselor at Douglas Craycroft High. She can help you out." Officer Hernandez reassured as Margot simply nodded as Officer Hernandez departed.

"Oof lemme get some ice for that babe." Cara said in reference to my nose. "Goddamn, he (Javier) has some bony elbows!" I exclaimed with a hint of sarcasm as me and Margot sat on the living room couch.

"Hey you alright?" I whispered to Margot as she simply hugged me tightly. "You were right. You were fucking right." Margot said with tears in here eyes and hurt in her voice. "Hey hey don't be like that." I reassured lifted her chin up with my fingers. "Even I didn't think he was capable of that. Was he drinking beer he snuck in or something?" I asked.

"No." Margot replied as Cara came back with ice in a bag. "Thanks babe." I said to Cara. "Like I told Officer Hernandez, me and Javier hit it off pretty quickly but I'm the one that initiated it. Fuckin' hell, I can already see the other kids spreading false rape rumors!" Margot says covering her face in shame. "He just got way too carried away and I told him to be gentle with me but it was like he was deaf and had no control over himself."

We then spent the rest about the next hour or so cleaning up Cara's house, mostly in silence. When the house was clean enough, we all just sat on the living room couch as Cara sat on me knee and put her arms around me. "Sorry about your sister's door." I told her in shame. "Aw it's fine. It's just the wooden frame and not the lock itself. I can probably duck tape that up." Cara replied with a smile.

"So......how far did you get?" Margot looks at us and we respond with puzzled expressions.

"What do you mean?" Cara asked.

"Well...YOU KNOW." Margot's enunciation right there made me understand what she was implying.

"OOOOH. Well, we got to Third Base and we were literally seconds away from the Home Run until....This happened.) I responded, pointing to my nose as we all have a laugh.

"Nice." Margot responded with a smile. Even with all that went down, Margot still had enough to muster up a positive attitude. How she does it is beyond me.

After about a few minutes to compose ourselves, I decide to walk Margot home and we all hugged and kissed each other goodbye and called it a night.

The next month was hectic. I was getting ready for my 18th birthday, Cara was starting to get noticed by local modelling agencies, and Margot, putting that night behind her, was starting to get roles in local TV ads. Luckily, we were all able to still hang out. Me & Cara were still in our Third Base phase and were not ready to take our relationship to that next level just yet. Not to mention, school was catching up to us as were drowning in homework and projects. Junior year was definitely the toughest year of high school. But what came of Javier? Turns out he was using NPP (Nandrolone-Phenylpropionate), which is a kind of injectable steroid. That explains that episode he had at Cara's party. He was suspended for 2 weeks and that was it.

Then, the kick in the gut hit me. I received a call from my mom at home, who was sobbing over the phone, that my grandmother had Pancreatic Cancer, just 4 days before my 18th birthday and 6 days before her 48th. My mind was going a mile a minute and didn't know how to respond. I knew nana was sick but I would've never imagined it was this bad.

"Mo....Mom what??" I asked tearfully. I very rarely ever cry but I was on the verge of tears. "Mom has Pancreatic Cancer. Doctor says she might only have 7 months to live." My mom says over the phone bawling her eyes out.

"Ma. Ma calm down." I tell her holding back tears as she hangs up the phone. Breathing at an abnormal rate and my hands standing to get numb, I immediately call Cara.

"Hello?" Cara answers.

"C...Ca...Cara." I struggle to let out words.

"Tony? That you? What's wrong?" Cara asked concerned.

"I need you here Cara. You and Margot if possible." I almost whisper.

"Margot is here with taking each others' modelling headshots. What's wrong?"

"Hey is everything OK?" I can hear Margot saying over the phone.

"Please come here guys. Please." I said as I hung up.

A few minutes later, I hear the door bell ringing and I open it to see Cara & Margot standing there as they both offer me a hug as I cry into their shoulders. I don't think I've cried like this since I smashed my eyebrow into the doorknob and taste my own blood for the first time.

"Tony what's wrong?" They both ask. As I sit them both down, I try to regain composure and calm down. "My nana....She has Pancreatic Cancer." I explained. "Doctors have given her at least 7 months to live at best." I told them as I buried my face in my hands.

They both immediately come to my side to comfort me as I'm trying to fight back tears. "Shhhshh it's okay. We're here for you." Margot says briefly kissing my hand as Cara rubs my back, she too fighting back tears.

"The entire timing of this is so fucked." I exclaimed. "Nearly done with the school year, my birthday is coming up in 4 days, and nana's birthday is 2 days after mine." I get up and go to kitchen and grab a random coffee cup. "SO FUCKED." I shouted in a fit of rage against the wall startling Margot & Cara.

"TONY CALM DOWN!" Cara shouts as I slide down the wall onto the floor. "What am I gonna do? My nana has custody of me and my siblings and, under law, my biological mom is our 'sister.' FUCK I do not wanna deal with CPS again!" I shout.

"I'm sorry girls. You can go back to doing with what you're doing."

"Nonsense Tony. We're here for you all the way." Margot says as she helps clean up my mess with the broom and dust pan that's next to the counter and Cara picks me up off the ground. "Always." Cara whispers as she pulls me in for a long kiss and a hug, which I return.

"You know, my fucking dad always said that men in the family had to be burly and stoic. They can only provide and be lack of any real emotion. No wonder he left." I said in a low tone.

"NO." They both shouted. "Boys can feel just as much as girl can." Cara said.

"It's nice to let out emotion." Margot said, placing the shards of broken glass into the trash bin.

"Thanks girls. I can always count on you." I reply as I crook a slight smile.

For the next 3 days, it was filled with stress, emotion, drama, and occasional happiness. But on the 4th day, my birthday had finally arrived. Hello 18. It was 6 in the morning and I was still a sleep. But seeing as I was always a bit of deep sleeper, I never noticed the door opening or the smell of breakfast. "Happy birthday baby!" My mom whispers as she kisses me on the forehead as I awaken.

"Hey mom." I slowly gravel in my morning voice. Then, I got a somewhat unexpected greeting.

"Boo. Happy birthday." Cara whispers as I turn around surprised, and she gives me a kiss and a hug. "Hey Cara." I say with a smile on my face. "She just got her 5 minutes ago and wanted to surprise you." My mom says which enlists a smile from my lips.

I eat my breakfast and offered Cara to share with me but she insisted not to. I take a shower for a bit and finish. I wrapped my towel around my waist as I forgot to put my clothes on the bathroom sink and change in there instead. I open the door to see Cara still waiting on my bed, striking a sexy look and walks towards me as she rubs her small hands across my chest and makes her way to my slowly growing erection barely being covered by my towel.

She pulls the towel away from my waist and has a hungry look on her face as she grabs my dick and slowly begins jerking my dick, which procures a moan from me.

"Oh shiiiit." I whisper and close my eyes as Cara continues her slow strokes to my pick.

"Mhhhhhhm feel good babe?" Cara asked as she upped her pace.

"Shit yeah mhhh." I lightly moan. It's been about a month since we've had this much of an intimate encounter so I was gonna enjoy it for what it was worth.

Cara then brought my cock to my stomach as she began to gently play with my balls for a few moments, which only seemed to push me further. Then I heard my phone ring and I answered it. It was Margot.

"HEY TONY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Margot shouts over the phone, causing Cara to giggle.

"Ha um...Thanks Ma...Margot." I let out trying not to moan.

"Gonna do anything today?" Margot asks.

"You...Oh jeez...You know I don't.....Damnit...I don't know." I blurted out, "Hurry up!" I mouthed to Cara and she more than complied.

"Uh...Tony you alright? I haven't heard from Cara this morning. Is she coming today?" With that, I was just about ready to cum. Cara had pushed me over the edge.

"Cummin..." I try to resist shouted as I came all over Cara's hands, which caused Cara to groan.

"Wait what's going on?" Margot asks confused over the phone.

"Huh?" I was able to let out while breathing fast.

"Oh Jesus did you guys....OH GOD." Margot shouted as she hung up, which causes Cara to laugh.

"Hmmmmmmm happy birthday babe." Cara says in a sexy tone as she continues to pump my now deflating cock with her jizz covered hand.

"Oooh....Uh the toilet paper is..." I was cut off by Cara. "Oh I know. You should get dressed now birthday boy." She said with a wink.

"Right..." I whispered as I did just that as Cara began washing my jizz off her hands.

We get to school and we encounter Margot, who tried to cover her head in shame after that "Phone sex" episode.

"Happy birthday Tony." Margot whispered, trying not to look at us.

"Oh c'mon Margot least we weren't shagging properly. That would've been awful." Cara says then giggles, which causes Margot to giggle and look up at as as she hugs me.

We continue with our school day and after it's over, I call my mom to ask her if we can go out bowling for my birthday.

Hours later, we all get dressed and Margot and Cara head to my house so we do the birthday cake and ice cream before heading out to the bowling alley.

"It's your 18th birthday, surprised you didn't want to have a massive party." Cara joked. "Well, I'm just not a big party kinda guy. Never have and probably never will." I replied with a smile.

*Present day*

"Hey Tony." Margot greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey how'd it go?" I asked.

"Never done ADR work like that before and it's stressful because I'm mostly alone in a booth but it's kind fun! Yourself?" Margot quips.

'Well, I made breakfast, took out the trash, went for a walk, and jerked off just like I said. And under 2 hours!" I joked which caused Margot to groan and then laugh.

"Hey babe I've been doing a lot of thinking. Every since you told me to remember how we first met, I've been recounting a lot of key moments from my high school life, and when you mentioned you were gonna meet Cara, it really got me thinking even more." I told her.

"Really? Wow. Uh..." I cut her off as I hugged her, which she returned.

"Speaking of Cara." She said "She wants to meet up with you and catch up with you. She was really disappointed when you never came to any of the Suicide Squad premieres." She said, to which I lightly frowned.

"Did you tell her how busy I was during that time?" I asked to which Margot simply nodded. "I also have been remembering Junior year with Cara and even you. All the good times and and we all went through and how Cara was my 'first' for a lot of things. I've been wanting to talk to her again in person after she followed me on Twitter about 2 months back."

"Trust me, she really wants to see you." Margot smiled at me.

"Hey? How about you invite to this little birthday party we're throwing?" I asked.

*Back to the past*

About 3 hours or so at the Bowling Alley and we're nearly spent. It was a great way for me and my family to clear our minds and not think about our personal problems. As for what I got for my birthday, mostly just clothes and colognes. AND A CAR. 1998 Blue Mustang. Not ideal but hey who am I to complain?

Several minutes later, Margot's parents picked her up and she hugged and kissed me on the cheek as she was ready to leave. "Love you Tony happy birthday." She said. We all were ready to leave. All but Cara.

"Wait I forgot to tell my parents to pick me up!" Cara said.

"Don't worry, I'll drop you off. Ma, I'm gonna drop her off at her parents alright?" I asked as my mom nodded.

"Thank you Tony." Cara said with a kiss, which I more than happily returned. We entered the parking lot and I asked her "Ready to go home?" She replied "Sure." As we entered my car. "OR we can get a room." Cara surprises me as she raises her eyebrow in a seductive manner, instantly raising my heart rate to a high degree.

"Um..." i let out as I start the car. "Where to?" I ask.

"Motel Horizon. It's just 3 minutes behind us." Cara whispers.

I nod and I calmly drive to the hotel. My heart was beating what felt like 100 something beats per minutes I felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest while Cara was just smiling. Eventually we reach, the motel and get a room for the night. Thank God there wasn't any school the following day.

We approach the room and immediately begin kissing. We devour each others' mouths, soliciting moans from one another. She starts to unbutton my dress shirt and kiss down my neck. We've both waited for this moment for the longest time and nothing was going to stop us. Well....

"Wait!" I pant breaking away from the kiss.

"What is it?!" Cara questions.

"Protection. We need protection!" I shout, worried.

"There's a drug store right across from here. GO!" Cara urges, which caused me to sprint to the store. Never in my life have I ever ran as fast as I did in that moment. Eventually, I reached the store and found the right box of condoms. Maybe it was the growing facial hair but I'm glad the clerk didn't ask any questions about my age. I ran straight back to the motel and returned to my awaiting lover who was more than ready for me.

"Wow..." I said out of breath and admiring the scene in front of me. Cara had taken it upon herself to completely get naked and wait for me under the sheets as she beckoned me to join her, which I complied. We resumed our kissing, hers were soft and quick while means were powerful and slow. I attempted to get a peak of her naked frame underneath the sheets but she stopped me.

"Not yet." She whispered in between kisses, much to my dismay. I remove my shirt and my belt, which Cara notices the bulge growing underneath all the fabric.

Cara then pushes me on the bed and stands up to show her fully nude frame. A tall, petite, gorgeous body with a cute behind. Also, the aroma in the room was something else. My cologne+her perfume+her wet vagina. I was legitimately surprised as we haven't even gone down to business yet and she was already this wet! That alone caused me to groan in a low tone as Cara just smiled.

She resumed kissing me as I put my arm around her waist and slowly stroke the small of her back up and down. My hand then briefly brushes by her ample ass and without thinking, I gave it a light tap to Cara's surprise as she lets out a surprised little yell.

"Oh sorry." I apologized. She then goes back to kiss me. "Don't be. I'm all yours tonight.' She whispers in a seductive voice as she gets ready to mount me. Her whips her head back in the sexiest manner I've ever seen as she begins grinding against me as my hands began traveling from her long legs to her breasts. I never wanted this night to end.

She resumes kissing and licking my bare chest until she reaches down to my pants. She teases me by kissing and groping the cloth-covered erection that might actually burst through the cloth at this rate!

She eventually unzips my pants and pulls them down along with my boxers to free my hardening erection but unlike the last time or even this morning, she goes straight in as she wraps her luscious lips around the tip of my cock, which causes me to shudder.

"Fuck Cara bless your mouth." I let out as she looks at me with the sexiest look imaginable. It's all in the eyebrows I think.

"Hmmmmmm" She begins to hum against my member, which further causes me to groan.

"That's cheating." I whispered as she began to bring both her hands against my member and stroke it slowly but firmly.

After about a minute full of pumping my member and looking at me never breaking eye contact, she proceeded to smack my dick on her tongue and her cheeks like a porn star.

"Fuck you're a dirty little girl Cara." I moaned as Cara simply giggled.

"Can't fucking wait for you to cum so I can taste your love juice. Can you do that for me baby?" Cara asks innocently with the neediest kook on her face. My only response is to slowly nod and close my eyes.

"Good." Cara says as she my cock one last suck before laying on the bed. "Ummm...Now what?" I asked confused. Even knowing that were gonna reach this level, I still wasn't fully prepared. "Hmm whatever you want babe. It's your special day." Cara whispered as she made circular motions around her clit. It's growing more wet by the minute and was calling towards me.

Instead of diving right in, I decided to tease, planting light kisses on either thigh, causing Cara to moan lightly. I did this for about a minute or so before eventually planting my tongue on her hot, moist center.

"OOOOH SHIT." Cara moaned. She tasted like a honey. It was quite divine. I first did "lollipop" licks, just licking her center up and down for a couple of seconds. "OHMY...." Cara gasped in pleasure. Even with my lack of experience, performing, I watched a lot of porn in my time and I knew that I couldn't rush this. I had to make this last a good long while and not get into any kind of rush.

Cara continuously moaned my name for the next 5 minutes, really taking my time with her. I noticed how she was moving and I wasn't sure if she was really comfortable in the current position she was in so I placed a pillow under her butt as I continued my assault.

"Thank you for that Tonyyyyy." She moaned. "Mhmhmhff." Was my only response ( I was trying to say thank you.) The way her hips were now swaying and her breathing pattern indicated to me that 1.) She was ready to hit her peak, 2.) She was really enjoying, 3.) I was doing something right. Which only urged me to press on.

"Holy fuck Tony I'M CLOSE!" She yelled and I could tell as she wrapped her legs around my head and began to lightly squeeze my head against her legs while she opens her entrance even more for me. I would've been bothered by this a few minutes ago but I was too lost in her to even care. That urged me to increase my pressure and my speed, which admittedly was causing my jaw to hurt a little. The combination of my tongue action+my light rubbing of her legs finally pushed her over.