Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's....It's just that you're not gonna be here when I need you the most." I told her in reference to my nana.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"You know what Cara?" I told her as I looked at her. "Focus on YOU. I don't want to be the one that stops you from reaching your goals."

"But we'll no longer be together." Cara said.

"I've thought about 10 different ways to try and make this long distance thing work. None of them would really benefit us." I whispered.

"No matter what happens to us in a year or even 5 years, I'll still love you. Always." I reassured her as I gave her a big kiss on the lips which she returned.

Well, the day eventually came. School was out for the winter break and me and Margot went to go see Cara's family, who had already started packing.

"Tony you've treated me with nothing but respect all this time and my daughter (Cara) like she was a queen. I'm gonna miss you kiddo." He said as he hugged me. "And Margot, God, you were such a joy to have around the house. I'll miss you too." He said as he hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you babe!" Margot said she hugged Cara, holding back tears.

Cara eventually came to me. "Can you all give us a moment please?" She asked and they did.

"So...um I'm never good with goodbyes, let alone goodbye gifts so I brought this." Cara pulled out a large red bag that looked like it was custom made. It had "Made Just for You Because You're Priceless" with the barcode on it. Not gonna lie, I thought it was super corny and really cute.

I grabbed it and saw what was inside of it. There were 2 portraits that were pretty large. One was the first group photo me, Cara, and Margot ever took at school. The 2nd was a picture a simple monochrome picture of me and Cara just sitting next to each other by a tree on my 18th birthday. It was Margot who took that pic. We were smiling and holding hands. It's something I remember vividly. The other gifts included I could not help but smile.

I was left speechless but I knew she knew I didn't have to say a word as my expressions told the story more than my words ever could. We then pulled each other for one last big kiss. Like every single time before, my kisses were slow and powerful while hers were quick and soft. For what felt like eternity, we held the kiss until I pulled away. I didn't want to but at this point in time, I knew I probably would never meet see her again.

"You're gonna do great these with your modeling career. Or acting career. Or music. Man you are an ambitious girl aren't ya?" I joked as we both laughed and hugged.

"Goodbye Tony. Please. Give your nana my condolences " Cara whispered as she practically squeezed me.

"I'll see you soon Cara." I replied. Hey I never said goodbyes.

And then her and her family left to the airport leaving me and Margot all by ourselves outside her house. I knew I was probably never gonna see her (in person) again.

*Present day*

After the shoot, there was an after-party. It was nice chatting with everyone but I decided to leave early and maybe get some lunch elsewhere (most of the buffet comprised of sushi, which wasn't my thing). I decided to head to a small diner and order a simple hamburger with an order of fries and a Pepsi. The diner was called "Jeff's Diner", about 4 minutes from the house. For reading material, I always bring a comic book to kill the time (this time I was reading Batman Rebirth) in-between shoots so I decided to read it while eating considering I was the only sitting at the table. Or so I thought.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice say to me.

"Oh no not...." I cut myself off as I looked up and saw who it was. It was Cara!

"Tony?!" Cara squeaked as she reached out to hug me.

"Oh my God Cara!" I too reached out to hug her. This was kind of surreal. We didn't say anything as we held the hug for a few seconds more before pulling away. She looked more lovely than ever since the last time I met her.

"Wow so how's it doing? What are doing in a little diner like this?" I asked, still gobsmacked I'd meet her again in a diner of all places.

"Trying not to direct attention towards me."

"Well, even in your...Casual look, it's impossible to miss a girl like you." I jokingly replied.

"God Tony, your compliments are even more lame." Cara teased.

"Doesn't mean they don't usually work." I winked.

"Soooooo you need to tell me what's up with you! How have you been?" Cara asked. Before I could answer, the waitress asked Cara what she wanted to which she replied "Chicken noodle soup with coffee."

"Coffee? With chicken noddle soup?" I questioned.

"Shut up Mr. Picky. With your plain burger and soda." Cara joked as we both laughed.

"Anyways, my birthday is coming up in a few days."

"Of course I never forgot. And Margot reminded and yes, I will come celebrate with you guys. Just like old times." Cara said.

"Great to hear! Also, I just got off work."

"I heard that you're a cinematographer for a TV show! Which show is it?"

"It's called Westworld for Warner Bros. and HBO." I replied.

"Oh yeah. I saw posters for that at the WB offices when I went for some Suicide Squad material."

"Loved the flick by the way. You know me, lifelong comics fan." I said pointing to my Batman comic.

"Hmm you've never changed Tony." Cara said as the waitress brought her soup and coffee.

"Likewise." I told her.

"So you and Margot. That is awesome." Cara said.

"Yeah she's the best. She's at home by the way." I told her.

"Really? I saw her around her town.'" Cara said to my puzzlement.

"What?"

"She was going to catering places and even texted me saying if she knew of any 'decent' nightclubs."

"DAMN IT. She's throwing me a birthday bash. I told her I don't do big parties." I said annoyed.

"Oh c'mon cut her some slack. She's doing it all for you. She really does love you Tony. Try not to take that for granted." Cara said.

"I love her too. GOD I love her. But I just don't want a big party. Me, her, my family, her family, and a few of our closest friends including you."

"I get that but just let her throw you a big party. Remember, IT'S ALL FOR YOU." Her enunciation right there really made me rethink my stance on this whole party thing for once.

"Did Margot tell you about how she got me to remember the first time me and her ever met beat-for-beat? Ever since then, I've been recollecting all the most pivotal moments from high school and beyond. For a bit, I've been thinking about us." I said pointing to me and Cara. "How close we were as boyfriend and girlfriend." Cara eyes lit up and smiled. "I never forgot about you. BUT I'm a one-woman guy now." I joked, almost killing the mood which made Cara roll her eyes.

"I'm so glad we could stay friends Tony." Cara said.

"We never stopped. Even when you followed me on Twitter a few months back and we had that almost 3 hour long DM conversation" I replied to which she simply smiled.

After 10 or so more minutes of catching, we decided to leave as I paid for the lunch.

"Where you heading?" I asked her.

"To my apartment. I live about 20 minutes from here." She replied.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"I walked."

"Oh. Want a lift? Sun is out and it's pretty warm today." Cara's answer to that was just to simply get in my car. We chatted all the way through as I dropped her off and we departed.

"So....See you in a few days?" I asked her, making reference to my upcoming birthday.

"Of course." Cara simply said with a smile.

I went home, expecting to be annoyed that Margot had defied my order NOT to throw a big party for me but I wasn't. I waited for her to get home, pretending to be angry with her. As she finally arrived home, I sat on the couch, having my arms folded with a stern look on my face.

"Hey babe!" Margot expressed happily.

"Hi." I said sternly.

"How was the shoot?" Margot asked.

"Oh it was just great. Got some really great shots. So I ran into Cara at Jeff's Diner when I went out for lunch. First time in about 8 or so years." I told her as she started to put her many bags of (presumably) new clothes down.

"Ooooh really?" She asked. "How did it go?"

"Just awesome. She's just as awesome as ever."

"That's great honey! So glad she's coming to the party."

"About that." I said. "So she said you made some "errands" today." She stopped dead in her tracks. "You weren't going to expensive catering places and scouting nightclubs, mere days before my birthday right?" I asked sarcastically.

"Um....." Was all she let out.

"What did I tell you about throwing me a big party?" I asked sternly.

"Oh please babe I'm sorry! I couldn't help it. I just wanted to make you happy and do something nice for you." She said, almost panicking as I simply walked up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"I know." I whispered. "You do so much for me and I almost take that for granted. If you wanna throw a party for me, you can do so." I said as I cupped her left cheek in my hand, which made her eyes light up with glee as she hugged me.

"BUUUUUT.....You did go against my wishes little girl. And I think you need a proper punishment." I said deviously as I scooped her up in my arms as I carried her to our room. These were going to be an exciting next few days.

End of chapter 4. _________________________________________________

*When we last left off, Tony began to remember why and how him and Cara Delevingne had ended their relationship as she returned to her native England to begin her modeling career. Tony was happy for her (no doubt) future success but devastated because he felt he lost "The One." Meanwhile, Tony was getting ready for his 27th birthday and had urged his current girlfriend Margot Robbie NOT to throw him a big birthday party but she defied him. But his reunion with Cara and talk with her made him have a change of heart. Now, we'll look back at some moments of Tony's life post-high school.*

*Present day*

"Ohhhh shitttttttt." Margot moaned as I ate her out. Her hips started to slowly gyrate as I added pressure to her wet mound. I was going at my usual pace; Not too methodical that we both get bored but not too fast that neither of us benefit from it.

"Mhhhhmmmlikethat?" I said against her lips as I continued to please her. Some punishment amirite?!

"Mhmhmh keep going baby!" Margot as I slowly began to pick up the pace of my licks while also adding a bit more pressure. Reading her body language, I knew she was ready to reach her climax soon.

"Holy shit Tony you're the best!!" Margot moaned, which urged me to further my pace. I was now licking at a frenetic pace, dragging my tongue all over her wet area as her moans continued to grow louder and louder and her pants more frantic.

"SHITSHITSHIT TONY RIGHT THERE I'M" Margot shouted as she came with a load moan as her juices slowly started to leak out. I began to lick and drink up as much as I can as I noticed she left a stain on the sheets. As she shot back up, she started to reach for my belt but I blocked her.

"HUH?!" Margot gasped, confused.

"No." I sternly said.

"C'mon you can't just leave me hanging like this!" Margot protested.

"1.) You went against my wishes and this is your punishment. Not gotta 'the rest.'" I told her, pointing to my crotch.

"2.) You got the sheets messy and I'm not the one who is gonna clean them." I said in a teasing manner, causing her eyes to widen and get angry.

"GOD YOU CAN BE SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD!" She shouted and then laughed as she threw a pillow at me.

As I head out into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up, I spotted an old photograph of me with my nana when I was 5 years old. It immediately got me thinking about the day she died and remembering her birthday is 2 days after mine.

*8 Years Ago*

It's been about 2 months since Cara left and things were.....Different. Me and Margot carried on with our lives just fine but Cara really added something that was missing. Still, me and Margot continued on with school and with life. During that time, my nana was worse. She wasn't even talking anymore. She just had one, blank expression every time I would try to communicate with her. Normally, I would've had tears in my eyes but I didn't. I knew we were getting closer to the inevitable

Then, it happened. I was going to give her dose of meds as she held my hand. Her eyes told the story of her longer being there as she was trying to let out something. I tried to listen in but her voice was too low for me to comprehend. Then, with one last gasp of air, she passed. I rushed out of the room and called my mom, frantically as I didn't know what quite to do in that situation.

Sounds of cries and tears filled the house for the next 10 or so minutes until the paramedics came for the body. I couldn't cry because I knew she was gonna pass any day now and I prepped myself up.

I then spotted Margot outside. I completely forgot to call her but the look on her face said it all.

"Nana. She's....She's gone." I whispered as she simply hugged me. I can see the tears slowly roaming down her face as I wiped them away.

"You're not crying?" She said.

"I knew that this day was gonna come." I replied. "I watched her die every single day. Best to prep yourself for it."

So we then tried to carry on. My mom was trying to get legal guardianship of me and my siblings and own the house while I was focused on school.

Then the day of the Wake came, something I was not looking forward to. I got dressed in my usual all black regalia: Black dress shirt, black slacks, and black boots. Margot was coming along with us and she was wearing a navy blue dress with black youth pump footwear.

"I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I know she meant everything to you." Margot whispered as I grabbed held her hand.

"Thank you Margot. It means so much that you came out here today." I replied.

"Remember the way your nana used to say we should start dating when I first met her?" Margot said as we both giggled.

"She always had a very....Specific style of humor." I replied with a smile. Even though she was gone, she still was finding ways to make me laugh.

"Or when she taught you how to bake a cake and you ended getting all the flower somehow got all over your face." I teased which caused us to both laugh.

"HEY! I was a little too excited admittedly but in my defense, she didn't tell me how much flower to use." She responded, again causing us to laugh.

So throughout the rest of the day, there were plenty of tears shed and laughs shared. We then left to our house were there was food prepared. We all grubbed on the food and chatted. Well, everyone except me and Margot, as we kept to ourselves.

"What do you plan on doing after high school?" Margot asked me.

"How many times have we had this conversation?" I replied sarcastically.

"5. But we are closer to the end of high school than we ever have been. Have your goals changed?" She asked.

"Not at all. You?"

"Nope."

"What about college?" I asked. "I've pretty much realized it's not for me but what about you?"

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna go. I'm looking at a few at the moment."

"Such as?"

"There's 2 in New York, one in Colorado, and another back home in Australia."

"Oh. So you're gonna leave me too. OK." I said rather bluntly.

"Oh for fuck....Don't be like that Tony!" Margot said annoyed.

"Well how am I supposed to react? My 2 best friends are leaving me while I'm still probably going to be stuck here!"

"Well fuck....You know what? I'm sure you'll find your way into the Art Institute." Margot replied calmly.

"I know you can." She said grabbing a hold of my face.

"So this is the part when we kiss right." I joked causing us both to laugh.

So Margot was planning on going to college. It hurt me at first but hey that's life. I can't stop her from fulfilling her dreams. Let's try and make the most out of it.

End of chapter 5. _______________________________________________ *When we last left off, Tony remembered the day his nana died and how it didn't really scar him as had been prepping for the inevitable for months. Meanwhile, Margot told him that she was going away to college and initially, Tony felt sad but he came to terms with it. But that's only part of this chapter. The bulk of this chapter is the big day has finally arrived: Tony's birthday! Will he actually propose to Margot? Read to find out.*

*Present day*"

Ahhhhhh." I yawned as I woke up. My 27th birthday had finally arrived. I noticed Margot was peacefully still asleep as I turned to her and kissed her cheek. As I was brushing my teeth, I feel two arms wrap around my chest. It was Margot as she stood there and kissed my shoulder.

"Happy birthday baby!" Margot gleefully exclaimed as I finished brushing my teeth.

"Hmm thank you." I said as I kissed her cheek. Today was the day I planned to propose to the woman who is staring right next to me. Oh and my birthday too.

"What time does the party start?" I asked.

"Oh everything is almost set. The party should start around 6."

"Who's coming? My mom texted me and said she landed in town yesterday evening. My siblings are coming too."

"It's not gonna be a BIG party as the nightclubs I looked at were already booked but it's pretty good. I'm inviting my friends as they either like to just party or want to meet you because I've gushed about you for so long."

"Hm. OK then." I said.

"Oh and mummy and daddy are coming too. In fact, I think they should be in before the afternoon so I'll pick them up from the airport."

"Alrighty and I'll meet my folks later on today. Sounds like a plan." I said as we kissed. The kiss went from playful to blissful within seconds. Margot started to reach for my pajamas with her hands, rubbing her hands around my cloth-covered groin area as I began to rub her body.

After about a minute of teasing, I beckoned Margot to the shower as we both undressed, her pussy starting to become wet as my dick was semi-erect. As we entered the shower, Margot began to pour soap on her hands and rub it all over our bodies. She rubbed all around my shoulders and neck to my legs and then to my dick as she began rubbing her chest and her arms.

"Hmmmm like that?" She whispered as I nodded.

Margot then got on her knees and applied more soap to my now hardening dick, rubbing it and tugging at it. The only sounds that can be heard in the bathroom are the sounds of her hand stroking my soap-covered dick.

After about 2 minutes or so of her non-stop teasing, she got up off her knees and planted her lips to mine as I turned on the showers, the soap dissolving off our bodies as we stand right in the center of the running shower, never breaking the kiss. After a minute of kissing and embracing each other, Margot looks at me with a dangerously sexy look as she slowly drops back down to her knees, as she grabs a hold of my dick and launches her mouth onto me, getting a moan out of me.

"Ooooooohhhmmmmm." I moaned as she continued her assault. With the soap+water acting as lubricant, she really didn't have any trouble going down on me with furious intent. Then again, I think she would've done so anyways, lubricant or not considering how skilled she is.

"SHIT!" I yelled but the sounds of the running shower kind of drowned it out.

"Mhmhhhhhmmmmyeah." Margot moaned, intertwining from slow sucks and fast strokes to fast sucks and slow strokes. A blowjob in the shower, especially in the morning, a quite a feeling! Me and Margot had tried shower sex before but even with a big shower with plenty of room, it still wasn't satisfying enough. Margot was very nimble while I wasn't. And then there's the constant slipping in and out and...Yeah I find shower sex overrated but head in the shower is always great!

1...34567...12