Do You Remember The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my birthday boy enjoying this?" Margot said with a slight giggle.

"Hell yeah." Was all I can let out as she continued to suck me, this time using no hands, going all the way down on me until she started to gag on me.

It's very rare that she full on deepthroats and whenever she does do it, it still manages to send shivers down my spine.

"Yeah fucking dirty girl." I moaned as I grabbed a hold of her now soaking wet hair and held it in a pigtail as I began to slowly move myself in her mouth. Even more rare than her deepthroating me is me throatfucking her. It happened once when we were drunk and we never did it again....Till now.

"Mhmmmmmffff." Margot gagged on my dick as I continued my slow pace. I had no intention on throatfucking her so this was as good as it was going to get. It could've been the water or her building up tears but I noticed Margot's eyes begin to tear up so I then pulled myself out of her mouth, which made Margot gasp and cough slightly.

"You OK there?" I asked with a hint of concern, not wanting to hurt her.

"Mhm I'm fine babe." Margot said with a smile. "I know you would never hurt me." She reassured as she went back to stroking me.

"God seriously bless your hands Margot." I moaned as I closed my eyes and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Hmmmm I can feel your dick throbbing. You're ready to pop." Margot slyly said as she continued to jerk me off.

"KEEP GOING." I let out. Margot then placed one hand on my balls, rubbing them and slightly pinching them as her other continued to stroke me.

"Oh shit I'm close." I moaned, which only seemed to exhort her even more.

"Cum for me baby." Margot moaned.

"OOOOH SHIT." I moaned as I came with a low grunt. Two ropes of jizz landed on Margot's face while, at the last second, Margot took some of the other drops of cum into her mouth as she continued to stroke my now non-erect dick.

"Mhmhmhmm happy birthday baby." She said with a playful tone and a wink as she washed her face down on the still running shower as I departed the shower. As I departed the shower, I just knew this was gonna be a fun birthday.

*8 Years ago*

Over the last month or so, me and Margot tried to go the extra mile in our friendship and no, I don't mean dating. As we were both prepping for the end of Senior year, we began doing A LOT more together. We went on trips up in the mountains, carnivals, sleepovers even and why not? There was a decent chance we weren't going to see each other so why not make the most of it.

*WHOOOOOO* Margot screamed in joy as were riding The Zipper at the local carnival. Goddamn, I hated this ride.

"I HATE YOU FOR TALKING ME INTO THIS MARGOT!" I shouted at her but was drowned out by the other peoples' screams on this particular ride. After about another 4 minutes or so, the ride mercifully ends, much to Margot's dismay.

"Awww I didn't want that to end!" Margot pouted, causing me to look at her with a blank stare.

"Really?" I asked her. "Why did you not have fun?"

"Does it LOOK like I had fun on that?" I asked annoyed.

"Admit it, you had fun!" Margot teased.

"Yeah overall but I told you I didn't want to go on THAT RIDE. I've hated that ride since I was 6 years old"

"Please Tony don't be like that! Besides, I thought life was about conquering your fears?" Margot asked innocently."

Yeah that maybe so but THAT thing still haunts me! I mean do you hear the way that thing creaks? Sounds like a screw is gonna get loose any second!" I protested as Margot just looked and smiled at me.

"What? What are you smiling at?"

"Pussy." Margot joked.

"I'm sorry what? I know hearing degrades overtime but I don't think I caught that. I'm what?" I asked.

"Pussy. Pussy pussy pussy!" Margot shouted as she skipped and pranced around me.

"I will knock your ass out, I don't care that you're a girl." I teased with a chuckle.

"PUSSAY!" Margot right in my face.

"OK that's it!" I said as I lifted her off the ground, which caused her to squeal and giggle.

"Put me down!!" She laughed as she playfully smacked my shoulder with her little hands as I began carrying her.

"Not until you say I'm not a pussy."

"OKOKOK you're not a pussy! Let me down please." And I did just that as we both laughed.

"I think 2 hours at the carnival is more than enough, I say we call it an evening." I announced.

"Yeah. NO WAIT!" Margot said.

"UGH NOW WHAT?" I groaned with a slumped shoulder.

"I want a teddy bear." Margot said, referring to the game right by the entrance.

"You already have a bunch of teddy bears at home though." I said.

"Big teddy." Was all she said.

"C'mon Margot..."

"Big teddy." She said with a pout."Can we just go home?" I told her.

"BIG TEDDY." She said with a more annoyed voice and I had no choice but to conform.

"OK." I regretfully said, much to Margot's delight. After a few tries, I eventually won her a giant white teddy bear, which seemed to make her extremely happy which, in turn, made me a little happy.

"NOW we can go." Margot said. I dropped her off at home, the night sky starting to show. Her radiant blonde hair complimented the night sky in a strange way.

"Want to stay over for some dinner?" Margot asked.

"My mom made some lasagna."

"No sorry I can't but....Hey you know what? Do you think you can maybe wrap some up for me to take home?" I asked.

"Sure, but can you hold onto Snowball?" Referring to her new giant teddy bear.

"SNOWBALL?" I whispered, cringing at that name.

"Here's some extra." Margot said as she came out with a wrapped up plate.

"Thank you Margot and tell your mom I said thank you too."

"No thank you for taking me out tonight Tony. You really are a great friend." Margot smiled as did I as we traded the bear and the plate.

"And you're still a pussy!" Margot said as she sprinted to the door, giant teddy bear in hand. I gasped and was about to chase but it wasn't worth it.

She always was able to get one over me.

*Present day*

I started to get dressed as I took a glance over to Snowball and began to smile. As Margot got out of the bathroom and started putting her clothes on, I turned to ask her about Snowball.

"Hey babe remember when I first won Snowball for you?"

"YES. I remember annoying you at the carnival, begging you to win it for me after calling you a 'Pussy.'"

"Thought you'd remember." I said with a smile.

"Hey I'm seeing Matt so he can do my hair for the party tonight." Margot said, referring to her hair stylist Matt Rez.

"Should I invite him over too?"

"I see no harm in it." I replied.

"OK I'm gonna head out a little early out to the airport and pick up my folks and then meet up with Matt. See before 6 babe." She said as she kissed me, but I playfully pulled her in.

"Ooh..OK. I really......Gotta go." She said in-between kisses as I let her go.

"Happy birthday babe." She said quietly as she winked and headed out. I waited until she was right out the door and went to my drawer on my side of the bed and pulled out the ring box and took a peak at the ring I was getting ready to propose to Margot with TONIGHT.

"No thinking now, you're going all in kid." I heard a voice in my head saying.

I then received a text message from Cara. Weird, I don't remember giving her my number. I then look at the text.

*Don't worry, Margot gave me your number. So....Happy birthday. "

"Thank you. But I should be worried cuz Margot gave out my # without consent.""Oh Tony, u always were so super serious."

"Only when it counts. "

"Suuuuuuure. "

"So what time are coming to the party Cara?"

I waited 3 minutes for her response.

*Around 6:30. I have to pick a decent dress and do my hair.*

*Gr8! Hey, I'm gonna run off and meet my family in a bit. See you tonight!*

*Ciao!*

I then reunited with my family members as I picked them up and drove them back to the house. On the way, my mom said something that kinda made me think.

"Tony remember when you and Margot were kids and you were inseparable?" My mom said.

"Ye...Yeah. Yeah I do."

*8 Years ago*

The last day of school. The last day of Senior year. The last day of high school. I have been waiting for this day for a long time but also kind of dreading it. Excited because it's the last day of public school for me but dreading it because this was gonna be the last time I may ever get to see Margot again.

We met up my house and had breakfast together. My heart was kind of hurting but I tried to stay positive. Margot was full of positivity as she always was but even I had to know she was hurting. Just a little.

"Damn Tony." Margot said. "We made it. We actually made it!" She then hugged me.

"It's crazy isn't?" I asked her as I hugged her back.

"It was like it just yesterday when I had just moved to America and I was the shy lil Aussie girl with glasses and pigtails. Then I met you and well...."

"Oh yeah. And then Cara came into the picture and.....Those were some awesome times." I said with a smile.

"I really wish Cara was here to celebrate with us." Margot said in a bittersweet tone.

"Yeah. I still miss her." I replied.

We carried on with the rest of the day. We had year-book signings, group pictures, and a bunch of other boring festivities. Quite frankly, some of these kids I was dying to get away from. The school day ended and received our gowns to walk on-stage with tonight.

"Well that was boring." I sarcastically quipped, referring to the school day.

"Really? I thought it was fun!" Margot replied.

"Of course you did. You have so much more clout that me."

"And what does that have to do with anything?"

"You're really popular. Need I say more?"

"UGH!" Was all she let out.

"Say you want ice cream? We'll go stop and get some right now." I asked her.

"Sorry, I gotta go get ready. My mum is doing my hair and my brother is helping my dad pack up."

"Pack up? Oh. So you're really gonna leave." I said, disappointed.

"Just little things. We won't be leaving until next week. I promise." She said as she cupped my cheek.

"Yeah I guess that makes me feel a little better." I said bitterly, causing Margot to slightly frown.

"You know what? Lemme ask mum if we can go out for ice cream after the ceremony is over." She said with made me smile a little.

So the ceremony came and went and we all went out for ice cream. Upon reflection in that time, I was really happy for Margot. Sure, I was sad she was leaving but she was no doubt going to do great things in her life. It made me no longer feel a hint of resentment for Cara leaving. Yes, my teenage angst did get the better of me at one point or another.

The next week followed when Margot would have to leave. I wasn't dreading it like I thought I would but I was still a little sad. I had planned on visiting her at her house but no she visited me instead.

"Margot. Hi." I said, seeing her at my doorstep as I hugged her.

"Hi." Margot replied.

So we hung out most of the morning, just reflecting on these past few years or so and sharing a bunch of laughs. Then, the mood seemed to change when Margot began to talk about leaving.

"I'm gonna miss this. All of this." Margot said somewhat bitterly.

"Yeah. But you know what? At least it happened." I said. Normally, she's the ray of optimism countering my cynicism but not this time.

"Why do you sound so chipper?" Margot pondered.

"I've had time to reflect this past week or so and accept it. I'm a little sad yeah but....I'm happy for you and I'm happy for Cara. You two will do great things." I reassured her, which caused her to smile.

"You really are the best friend I've ever had Tony." Margot whispered as she hugged me, which I retuned.

We followed Margot and her family to the airport as we all said our final goodbyes.

"Like I said, you're gonna do great things Margot. I know it." I reassured her.

"Thank you for everything Tony. Seriously." Margot said with a slight tear in her, which I wiped away.

As we hugged one last time, Margot surprised me by giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Well, it was more a peck but who cares? I smiled as I saw her and her family depart on her plane.

*Present day*

"You know we kinda were inseparable." I replied to my mom as we arrived back to the house.

For the next 3 or so hours, we chatted up as we all got ready for the party. I decided to wear a navy blue dress shirt with my "trademark" black pants and shoes. Hey, I don't look good with any other color combination.

So around 5:30 pm, we departed to the "night club." Well, it was more of a fairly big former jazz club. Fine with me as I'm not a club guy nor are is my family and I don't even think Margot's parents are either.

"Hello. And you're here for the party?" The owner asked me. He was averaged sized and very short, maybe Margot's height.

"I'm the man of the hour." I replied.

"OH! Welcome!" The short man greeted me. " "You're earlier than expected. Much earlier."

"Yeah, it's a bit of a flaw of mine." I sarcastically replied.

"We're expecting the cake to arrive in a few minutes."

"Really? What kind of cake?" I asked.

"It's a cookies and cream cake with whipped cream."

Margot knew me so well. Of course she would.

"My favorite." I smiled.

After about 30 or so minutes of waiting for the guests to arrive, mostly comprising of Margot's friends, the party started. The music was all curated by me and Margot, composing of classic rock, hip-hop, and synthpop. I also was able to catch up with Margot's parents.

To be honest, even though some of the people were very kind and the music was great, I wasn't enjoying myself too. I was waiting for Margot and Cara. Then, no longer as I was able to finish my thought, they both showed up together.

"WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY?!" I overheard Cara shout, her and Margot looking great as usual. I snuck up behind them both, and tapped them on the shoulders and surprised them.

"Hey!" I shouted as they greeted me with hugs and kisses.

"TONY!" Cara squealed in excitement. "Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday baby!" Margot added as she kissed me.

"How have you been enjoying the party?" Margot asked still hugging me.

"To be honest, it's been kinda boring." I added. "But you and Cara are here now so now it's lively." That made Margot smile as Cara just went straight to dancing.

"Tony dance with us!" Cara said, which I initially refused as Margot joined in.

"You know I'm not a dancer. Besides, I'm not hammered enough to do so anyways." I replied.

"PUSSY!" Margot playfully shouted at me.

"You're still playing that up??" I told her.

"Come on, just dance with us Tony. We'll lead you." Cara said.

After a few seconds more of refusing, I caved in and had them lead the way. The "dancing" was them mostly grinding up next to me as I slowly started moving to the music. It was awkward looking from my view, but Cara Delevingne and Margot Robbie dancing right next to me? Can't pass that up and thankfully, the room was somewhat dimly lit.

3 or so hours passed and we eventually had the cake, which was absolutely delicious. As everybody was singing me "Happy birthday", as soon as I had just finished blowing out the candles, Margot pushed me into the cake! Luckily, it didn't tip over and only managed to my chin area, which caused everyone to laugh.

"Happy birthday babe!" Margot smiled and giggled while I initially looked mad. She eventually licked off some of the cream off my chin and kissed me, which caused me to chuckle a bit and return the kiss.

The party started to die down after another 30 minutes or so as people began to leave. The only people that were left were my family, Margot's family, and Cara. Good, the people I trust the most with how to handle what I was about to do.

"Thank you for throwing this party, Margot. This has been wonderful." I looked at Margot as she waved and blew a kiss to me.

"There's.....No easy way for me to put this so I'm just gonna get straight to the point." I said. "Margot, can come over here please babe?" She looked confused at first but eventually came over. I looked her straight in the eyes as I planted both my feet together and held both her hands.

"Margot, we've known each other since we were teens but it feels so much more longer than that. When we first became friends, I felt so lucky and cherished our friendship, even when we met Cara over there." I said nudging my head in Cara's direction.

"When we started dated a few months back, that's when I felt like I had won the lottery. You are seriously the coolest girl on the planet." I told her.

"Tony what is...." She said before I calmly interrupted her.

"Shh just let me finish please." I whispered. "I'm not sure just how strongly you feel for me but I sincerely fucking love you Margot."

Her eyes start to light up as I finally dropped down to one knee and pulled my hands from hers, which caused my mom to audibly shriek. I reached over to my right pockets in my pants and pulled out the ring box.

"Margot Elise Robbie." I stated as I opened the box up to show off the 4K White Gold Engagement Ring I bought her, which made her tear up. "Will you marry me?" I asked calmly.

Without hesitation, she answered "YES!" with tears in her eyes as she jumped onto me, wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and her lips to mine as everyone who still in attendance all cheered.

"I fucking love you Tony!" Margot said in-between kisses. My heart was racing at this whole ordeal but now I felt calm as she accepted and everyone was happy. Her mom and my were crying and even my sisters were crying too.

I looked over to Cara as she was just delighted. She then came over to hug me and Margot and eventually everybody else did. Me and Margot sat at one of the tables, all by ourselves just admiring the ring and our love for one another when Cara came to stop by.

"Congratulations, you nerds!!" Cara said, slightly tipsy.

"Thanks but are you sure you're gonna be in any condition to drive tonight?" I asked her.

"I'm not that drunk first of all." Cara replied. "Second of all, I called for a cab to come for me in about 20 or so minutes."

"God, this is so gorgeous baby." Margot said to me, still admiring the ring.

"Anything for you." I replied as I kissed her.

"Sooooo....When are you two gonna start having babies? Always wanted to be a grandmother." Cara said somewhat in jest which me and Margot look at each other in bewilderment. We never even thought about kids. I mean don't get me wrong, when we were teens, we always talked about being parents but certainly not with each other.

You say you've got to go home 'cause he's sitting on his own again this evening. I know you're gonna let him bore your pants off again. Oh God, it's half past eight, You'll be late.

"I'll let you two ponder that." Cara replied as she continued to dance to the music. 10 Minutes or so later, our families called it a night and headed out, leaving only me, Margot and Cara. Like it always has been. The last song to play was Pulp's "Do You Remember The First Time." That took us both off-guard as we continued to slow dance on near the stage.

1...45678...12