DOATEC Revivified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie Rose sniffled a little, opening the front of her coat and closing it again quickly. She was humiliated, embarrassed, and more than a little aroused despite herself. She was going to wear a maid outfit for their pleasure since she assumed most of the men there would love a submissive little maid, but Helena chose to take it from her as she was dressing up. Marie had to stand there with her hands over her fake breasts and trying to cover up her little pussy while Helena rummaged around and found an apron for her. The apron left her ass bare and allowed free access to her body, since her pussy was rubbing against the coat fabric. Even her ass was feeling the softness of the inner part of the coat. She didn't like how it was arousing her for being a shameless slut tonight, but she had promised to serve her Lady forever when she was taken in. She wanted to be a model, but on seeing a model-like lady for herself, she thought it might be a ticket to easy petite chick modelling. Helena had paid for her breast surgery herself from her savings, telling her that it was for a special purpose. Marie supposed she should've known, but she had no idea how special this purpose was going to be.

'M-Mistress,' stammered Marie, looking back at Helena, 'why is this required? Couldn't you have revived your company from what you'd saved up?'

Helena shook her head and pushed her forwards, opening up her own formal coat to see if her Showstopper body painting was okay. It was. She was just covered in body paint on her nipples, belly, and pussy. Her ass was bare and ripe for consuming. Lisa walked behind her, tall and confident with her own laboratory coat on. Underneath was a similar body paint, golden like her normal Showstoppers costume without any fabric. The only thing both were really wearing were their six-inch heels. Marie Rose was the only one wearing minimal clothing, but the difference was quite stark. Marie was embarrassed and ashamed of her nakedness, while Helena and Lisa took it to another level with their confidence.

'No, I couldn't, dear,' said Helena quietly as they approached security. 'It wasn't enough, so they were generous enough to let me dip into their bank reserves. This is the least I could do for them.'

Marie Rose reached the security men first but hesitated before she walked in. She stared up at the giant guards. They were so intimidating and scary, she didn't know what to do next. She tried to stammer out something, but it was no good. The guards made a gesture for her to step forwards to be scanned, but she was too scared to move.

Lisa leaned forwards and slapped Marie's ass when she hesitated. She laughed as Marie gave a small squeak and fell forwards. She was caught by a huge security guard and given a quick scan with a wand, and then told to go in. Helena and Lisa followed behind, holding out their arms and legs for their own scanning, and then walked in calmly. The security men nodded and saluted Helena, who smiled back as she swayed her body in practiced movements while she walked in. Lisa followed suit by jumping around gracefully and cartwheeling through the air, landing on her feet. She blew kisses to the watching crowd and started to backflip through the air, moving from one end of the room to the other before stopping. She undid the buttons on her coat, let it fall to the floor and revealed her gorgeous body covered in paint as she bowed gracefully. Everyone applauded wildly as she stripped. She walked forwards to go back to Helena, Marie Rose staring in amazement.

'Mistress,' said Marie quietly, 'I can't do anything like that. Should I leave?'

She gasped as she turned around and saw Helena standing naked except for body paint and her heels. She covered herself up and then remembered she was still wearing her coat. She looked around, and noticed that most of the female guests there were almost naked, actually naked, or wearing different styles of body paint, probably to get past the censors. The body paint still left their pussies bare sometimes, or their nipples. One of the women was getting both her nipples sucked by different men and loving it, judging by her loud moaning. Everyone else was cheering her on, and it seemed other men were waiting in line for her to be free. Other women began to step up, taking off their bras and even their panties to stand naked before the men and invite them in with a curl of their fingers, leaning back to expose their breasts before them. Some of them went forwards to lean down and lick or suck on those huge puppies, and the others waited to get the girl they wanted. More girls came along to get their tits played with, though it took a while for them to get some tongues on them.

'I-I don't like this, Mistress,' said Marie, holding her hands in front of her pussy although she was fully dressed. 'Couldn't we find another way to get paid for this?'

Helena shrugged. 'With men of their status? No, I don't think so.'

Marie Rose sniffled again, but made the mistake of lowering her hands as well. Helena took the chance to grab her coat and tug it hard, making buttons burst off in pairs. Marie Rose squeaked as the coat fell off. She tugged on it to pull it up, but one end was off her shoulders. Helena grabbed the other end and tore it off, leaving Marie embarrassed and almost naked in the Japanese apron. She tried to cover herself with her hands. Helena noticed that she wasn't covering her ass, which was actually the only thing expose. She moved forwards and slapped Marie's ass hard, leaving a handprint there. Marie squeaked and staggered forwards, holding her bruised ass. She felt her hands being pulled apart as Helena made her stand with her arms out, turning her around to show her body. Marie blushed as everyone whooped and cheered with her ass covered in a handprint showing. Some people came forwards and patted her ass as well, clearly wanting to touch her. Helena saw her maid giving her a pleading look, but she just winked at her and raised the apron. Marie's whole ass was exposed to the adoring crowd. Before she could react, Helena grabbed her head, pulled her forwards and sat down on her back so she couldn't get up. Marie struggled under her mistress, but her petite body wasn't built for wrestling. She lay there helplessly as Helena parted her ass cheeks and showed everyone her tiny pink hole.

'Mistress,' whimpered Marie, 'this is so humiliating. Please don't expose me in front of everyone, I have to do it for those businessmen too.'

Helena just slapped both her ass cheeks at the same time. 'All the more reason for you to practice, darling.'

Marie Rose winced as she felt her ass cheeks being pried open again. Helena used a finger to stroke around her ass. She kissed Marie's right bum cheek, making her blush hard. She placed a kiss on the other one, then gently bit her. Marie gasped and squirmed under her mistress's ass. She felt disempowered, humiliated, and excited all at once. Struggling under her mistress, she felt Helena's finger enter her bumhole and open her up. She squirmed at the uncomfortable feeling as Helena's finger was pushed fully inside her ass. Helena opened up her asscheeks again and spit on her hole, then began to push two fingers in. Marie Rose wriggled and whimpered, but couldn't stop her asshole being penetrated deeply and stretched out. She moaned and squirmed as the feeling stabilised to a bit of pleasure from an uncomfortable feeling. Helena started to push her fingers in and out of Marie's asshole, stopping between to let her servant wriggle around and push her ass back on her finger. She stroked around her asshole, smiling when Marie moaned and tried to push back even more. She pushed her fingers back inside in one smooth motion, making Marie cry out and push her ass back and forth as if she was being fucked.

Helena crooked a finger inwards to all the watching people. 'This is one petite slut who wants to be used and abused ... a little. You can touch her ass and finger her since it's exposed, but I'll have to come back later if you want to fuck her good. She's already been promised to two businessmen.'

There were groans all around the room.

'I'll be back soon,' promised Helena. 'I just have to prepare my slutty little servant to be anally pounded. You're all free to explore this tight little hole of hers, and you can finger her pussy too, but leave the fucking for another time.' She pried open Marie's ass again and put the finger she had used in her ass into her mouth, sucking it gently. She took it out of her mouth and put it deep inside her wicked li'l servant's asshole, finger fucking it slowly while she waited for everyone to join her.

Marie Rose waited for a while, and sure enough, she felt several hands groping and pinching her ass. She moaned, moving backwards to feel them better. The hands ran over her ass, stroked her legs, and even cupped her pussy to tease it. She cried out and made a few garbled sounds, trying to get them to fuck her with their fingers. It took a while, but she felt the pleasant relief of a few fingers entering her pussy, and even more joining them. She gave a small groan of pain when her pussy was stretched out more than what was normal. It felt like a hand was entering her because of so many fingers. The fingers worked in and out of her cunt, making her a little wet and ready. Her own juices added to the spit everyone used on their hands and what Helena was putting on her pussy. She gasped and shook her ass involuntarily as she felt so many fingers stimulating her as she was helpless and bent over, expose to everyone.

'All right, I think the men are waiting,' said Helena. 'We'd better go, I think.'

Marie Rose gave a small moan of frustration when all the fingers withdrew from her pussy. She got a few last slaps and pinches on her ass, and the final feeling of a soft pair of lips on her ass. She moaned as she tried to push back to feel some more gentle hands on her, but Helena had already gotten up and pulled her up as well. She stumbled, gained her balance, and held on to her mistress's arm.

Helena waved to everyone. 'Thanks for helping out, folks. We're off now, but everyone's welcome to watch. It's not a close event.'

Marie Rose felt several eyes on her ass and body as she walked on on her mistress's arm. Lisa did a few more cartwheels into the air and landed next to them, turning around to wiggle her ass at them again. There was a lot of whooping and cheering, and some comments like 'Look at that petite milky ass next to those huge chocolate buns! I'd love to eat them sometime!' She blushed and tried to hide her ass from view, but Helena grabbed both her arms and made her expose it. She grabbed Marie around the waist and unexpectedly bent her over again, letting her ass and tiny little asshole be seen by the room again. There was a lot of cheering, though no more touching yet.

'Not again, Mistress, please,' pleaded Marie.

Helena slapped her ass again. 'BAD girl, Marie, very bad girl. You're supposed to expose yourself for everyone here. Now just wink your asshole at the crowd for a while and you can get up.'

Marie tried pulling herself up, but Helena's judo hold on her was unbreakable. She groaned in embarrassment as she struggled to move her sphincter a little. She finally managed to make it wink at the crowd, who cheered even more. She heard the sound of several cameras clicking, and blushed deeply when she realised her intimate regions were being captured by everyone, men and women. She tried to get up, but Helena held her down and smacked her ass again. Humiliated, she opened and closed her asshole a few more times before Helena let her up. Helena waved to the crowd and grabbed Marie's hand, bringing it to her own ass. Marie took the hint and slapped her own ass, wiggling it for the audience. Helena laughed and bent down, kissing her servant on the cheek.

'I think you understand now,' she whispered, pulling Marie along. 'You were born to serve and please, and you're learning it. Good girl. Just give our financiers a good show.'

Marie sighed as she was led into a beautiful suite just a little ahead. The room was built like it was for a king. Soft carpets everywhere, glowing lights on the ceiling and around the walls, and chairs and couches covered in leather and satin. There were several curtains around the place for privacy, and a stage nearby for the strippers to dance on. Helena brought Marie close to the stage, then leaned closer to her to whisper in her ear.

'Listen,' she said, 'we'll be in serious trouble if we don't do most of what they want. Do whatever they want, whether it's getting naked, dancing for them, or pleasuring both of them at once. Okay? They might want to take you the way they did at our first meeting, so just go along with it. They're not sadists and won't hurt you, so don't worry.' Marie Rose looked up at her mistress with big, puppy eyes, either really afraid or begging to be set free again. Helena patted her cheek slowly, smiling. 'They will just be a little rough and freaky, but that's it. No permanent damage, I promise.'

Marie was about to blubber and try to beg for mercy, but she saw the pain in Helena's eyes. She suddenly realised that this was a chance to build up what her mistress had lost because of Donovan. She knew that these men had a lot of money from what she could see of their mansion and how much they paid for a private room in a club. She nodded slowly, seeing Helena's point. If they rebuilt DOATEC, they would easily regain what they had lost in a few years or even months, and they had to repay part of it as well. It was just one night ... or so she hoped.

Helena patted Marie Rose's head and walked away to the stage. She snapped her fingers. Lisa came on the stage, cartwheeling and flipping backwards several times. She reached the edge of the stage and balanced on her hands, walking on them up the steps. Reaching the pole, she flipped the right way up, grabbing it with both hands and stroking it up and down like a cock. She leaned forwards and licked the pole slowly, going up, and then did it again, rubbing it upwards with both hands as if it was a cock. She rubbed her nose against it gently, then actually spat on the pole and rubbed it into her hands while pretending to jerk it off.

Helena giggled at the display. 'Very slutty, Lisa. I wonder where our financiers are at? Jerking off to what you're doing?'

'Actually ...' said a voice from beyond the stage, making Marie Rose and Helena jump. 'We are. We're ready for your slutty performance.'

Helena gasped and turned around wildly, looking around for the voice. Marie Rose covered up her pussy with one hand and placed the other arm over her breasts, then realised they were already inside that damn apron.. She placed both hands on her asscheeks in embarrassment, hoping that no one apart from the crowd at the door had seen them.

The lights turned a little, and Helena noticed a couch which had been well-hidden in the shadows which was hard to notice without help. Two men were sitting there, and as the light hit their faces, she saw that they were indeed her business friends. Or sex friends, as it would be soon. The lights focused on their faces first, then down their bodies. Marie Rose gasped when she saw they were already naked, huge erections sprouting from their bodies. They were even jacking off already, their eyes focused on Lisa. Lisa laughed at their display and countered with one of her own, turning around and bending over while she held onto the pole. She wiggled and twerked her fat ass for them, bending down to keep her palms on the floor and move her ass cheeks around alternately. She even reached around to her butt and pulled the halves apart, showing them her perfect, tight little chocolate asshole. Caleb drooled all over it as he pulled his pud really hard, while Peter was also stroking himself quite fast, enjoying the sight of that massive butt in front of him.

'Hello there, boys,' whispered Lisa sensually. 'I think you like this ass, don't you? Who wants to crawl to me on the stage and kiss it everywhere?'

Caleb got off the couch and got on his hands and knees, looking up adoringly at her. Peter raised his eyebrows, but then turned to Helena. She was shaking her ass around on a pole as well in a slutty display which no one else had seen. She turned around from the pole, beckoned him closer, and bent over, grabbing her body painted breasts. She shook them up and down for his pleasure, smiling at him. 'Do you want these puppies, dear? I know you were staring at them at our first meeting, and I can see you want them so bad. Come on over here and show me how much you love them.'

Peter stood up, his hard erection jutting out from his body upright. He walked over to her. Marie Rose walked to the stage and sat down at the end, hoping she was out of sight of everyone. If she was out of sight, she would hopefully be out of mind as well. She squeezes her breasts together with her arms, tried to remain inconspicuous, and adjusted her naked butt to find a soft spot nearby.

Helena took Peter's head in her hands and kissed him deeply, grinding her body against his. She felt his hands move down to her ass and grope it roughly. She enjoyed the manhandling, though she wished he would be a little more gentle. Caleb had already reached Lisa and was treating her like a goddess, bending down to kiss her feet everywhere. He started with the right, then moved to the left, lifting them up for her as he kissed her soles. He stuck her toes into his mouth, sucking on each and every one before she withdrew them herself and gave him the next one. She finished with her right foot and offered him the left, which he kissed again before swallowing her toes completely. Her toes were wet and covered in his spit before long. She decided to make him try something else. She made him lie down on the stage and raised her foot over his face, rubbing her soles into it. She ran her foot down his chest, lightly kicked on his cock and even pressed her foot down on it, pushing it into his stomach.

'How do you like that?' she whispered, grinding his cock into his body. 'Do you like me stepping on that puny little thing? Though I can see it's growing, does being dominated turn you on? Do you want to be my little bitch for now and see how your cock responds under my cruel heels?'

Caleb nodded, moaning as her heel rubbed his cock and pushed it into his pubis. He watched Lisa sit down on the stage, her ass right in front of his face. He moaned and tried to reach for his cock to stroke it, but Lisa kicked his hand away and used her own foot to grind on his cock. She even stood up on it for a second or two, making him wince. She rubbed it up and down on his shaft until he leaked precum all over her sole. She raised her foot up and stared at it, then grimaced. She stuck out her shoe in front of his face. 'Lick that up, little boy!' she ordered. Caleb stuck out his tongue and slowly let it slide over her sole, cleaning up his own precum. She wiped some more of it from his cock tip and pressed it against his lips again. Struggling to open his mouth, he stuck his tongue out from between her lips and licked it clean. Lisa adjusted her ass on the stage and grabbed his hand. Placing it on her ass, she said, 'Squeeze it and enjoy looking at what you won't get anytime soon!' Caleb groaned as she used her other foot to rub on his forehead while she leaned back. She made him lick all over her soles and suck her toes some more while he lay under her shoes. She gently pushed his head to one side, then placed it on his cheek and pulled it the other way to face her. She smiled down at him a little, using her foot right on his face and almost pressing it into the stage. Caleb didn't mind much, though, since as she had quite correctly surmised, he was very much into being dominated and use a little roughly.