DOATEC Revivified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Helena was wondering what had happened to her and if she'd made a mistake doing this. She might have chosen Caleb instead just to have her pussy, ass, or feet worshipped and adored for a while, since she preferred rough sex later rather than sooner. Peter was quite rough with her, and although she liked it she wanted a little more arousal with foreplay. He groped her ass cheeks, stuck his dry fingers up her asshole, and fingered her cunt hard enough for her to be vibrating as if she was using one of her toys. She moaned and tried to get out of his grip, but it was like an octopus's. He turned her around, slapped her ass a few times, and began to finger her from behind. She moaned in a little discomfort, but her pussy was dripping. His fingers entered her fully, and she felt a third one slide in her. She gasped and tried to turn around to tell him something, but was met with a forceful kiss as her lips were turned to the right angle. Peter kissed her hard, long and deep, making her wetter despite herself. She felt him turn her around again and lift her up. His hard cock pressed against her wet lips, and she moaned into his mouth. He reached around and grabbed her ass once more, sliding his fingers inside to finger her from behind. He took them out, sucked them clean and even slid them into her own mouth. Helena gasped as she tasted her own ass on his fingers, but it wasn't too unpleasant. She sucked cautiously, tasting her ass juices on his fingers. He winked at her and pulled out, then kissed her on the mouth deeply. She moaned while she tasted his mouth and exchanged juices with him.

Meanwhile, Lisa had really got into the femdom role she had so easily taken on when she saw Caleb's submissiveness. She pushed Caleb's cock far enough into his belly and pubis to leave a cock-shaped dent there, and jerked him off quite furiously with her sole while taunting him about how much he loved it. Caleb was actually moaning and thrusting his hips at her sole, grabbing the other one and kissing it in every place he could. It was both amusing and perhaps pathetic at once. He tried to get his hands on his cock again, but Lisa kicked it aside quickly, then pushed her foot and shoe into his mouth. His moaning was now muffled by her sole and shoe as she pretended to fuck his face with it. Her other foot worked really hard on his dick and the sloppy head. She even had him spit in her own hand and rubbed it on his face, although it was gentle. Holding his face between her fingers and thumb, she squeezed him affectionately as she rubbed the heel of her shoe on his mouth.

'Open up, little boy,' she teased, removing her hand from his face. 'I think I need to feed you these feet and remind you where you belong! Right at these gorgeous toes, sucking on them, serving them, and doing whatever I want. After we're done, you're coming with me and washing me everywhere, got it? I want your hands ALL over me, rubbing my naked body and cupping these perfect tits.' She grabbed her own breasts and pumped them in front of him. His cock grew harder beneath her sole. Noticing how much it was leaking over her shoe, she pushed down on it harder and started preparing to make him cum. Her sole flew all over his leaking cock, letting him feel a little pressure as she stepped on it as best she could while sitting down. 'I want you to rub, massage, and kiss this ass of mine as much as I need you to.' She placed her palms behind her and lifted herself up, showing him her ass hardly covered in that tiny thong. His head darted forwards and he planted a soft kiss right on her ass crack, making her gasp. 'You bad, naughty boy! I'll put you over my knee in the bathtub and spank you until you can't sit, or have to beg for mercy and turn raw, whichever cums first!' She looked down at him with a soft smile as she sat back down, indicating she didn't really mean it. Although the twinkle in her eye meant that she might really do it ... a little.

Caleb nodded. 'Yes, I will.'

Lisa gave him a mock glare. 'Yes, MISTRESS, I will. I'm in charge of you now.' She shoved two fingers into his mouth and made him suck on them.'

'Yes, Your Highness, I will clean and massage you in any way you want,' mumbled Caleb around her fingers.

Lisa shook her head at his excess sycophancy, not sure if he was being mocking or not. She raised herself up and straddled him, looking down into his eyes. 'That includes my feet as well. You will be kissing, licking, and sucking on every little toe I have until they're wrinkled and I've had to wash them several times. Do you accept?'

Caleb took her hand, the one he wasn't sucking on, and placed it on his chest over his heart. 'Yes, Ma'am, I will. I already agreed to let you be in charge when we met, you know that.'

Lisa felt a sudden upsurge of affection for him, which she expressed by leaning down to peck him on the lips. 'Yes, I suppose you don't have a choice here.' They both sniggered. Lisa kissed him again, this time pushing her tongue in and wrestling with his own tongue. She slid the small thong aside to reveal her dripping pussy lips, dark and looking as if they were covered in caramel. The lips were smooth and shaven, just the way she liked them for one of her partners to lick her for hours. She slowly moved down, found his cock and started to envelop it with her pussy. 'Does this feel good, honey?' She moved back to his mouth and started making out with him more gently, trying to incorporate good after play after being rough with him.

Caleb nodded. 'It's okay, Mistress Lisa,' he said, a dopey grin on his face. He held her cheeks in his hands and pressed his mouth to her forehead. 'Whatever you have, I will take, including the rough and smooth times.' His fingers teased her pussy lips to make his point.

Lisa pushed herself down completely on his cock, taking him all in. Both of them cried out at the different sensations: his cock entering into her like a spear, splitting her and making her feel full. He felt her cunt grab his cock like a soft, yet muscular and strong vice. It was like a big, wet cave which was gripping him tightly and had no hint of an exit. She started to move up and down on him, letting his cock slip out of her slowly as she gradually released her grip on it. As she moved back down, she gradually tightened her grip on his cock with her pussy, enjoying how he moaned and thrashed around while trying to control himself. She knew he was quite close, and wanted to see how hard he would cum when she let him. For now, teasing him would do. She started to move back up, laughing softly when he tried to grab her hips and push her back down. She resisted his grip, though it was quite strong. She wanted to feel his cock penetrating and breaking her as well, but it was fun to resist for both parties since it would enhance the sensations a lot more. She was willing to wait ... but her climax was breaking her already.

Peter moaned as he watched the gentler after play which the other horny couple were doing. He grabbed Helena's hair and pulled her head back to kiss her as passionately as he could while thrusting his cock against her belly. He turned her around and bent her over, hotdogging her fat ass cheeks. His cock thrust repeatedly in and out of her ass cleavage, making it wet with his precum and separating those lovely moons of hers. Helena sighed and squeezed her ass cheeks together to let him fuck her smooth, tight buns. Peter pushed himself into her ass cleavage for a while, then grabbed her long, blonde hair by the ends and pulled her backwards. Helena gasped as her head was tugged back, making the roots of her hair pain. She groaned and tried to get the words out to him that her head hurt, but it was hard to speak with a cock probing and trying to find her pussy slit or perhaps her ass. She shivered at the thought of anal with him though — his tool felt thick and large, and might tear her open permanently. She didn't want to go around in an adult diaper before too long. The thought was both scary and a bit amusing.

Peter found one of her holes and started to push in, but Helena groaned in pain since it wasn't lubricated very well. 'That's my asshole, for Pete's sake! Try the other one!'

Peter stopped trying to enter her ass, pushing his cock between her big ass cheeks. He grabbed her buns and slapped them a few times, making them redden. 'You're right, mi amor. I was thinking of getting you pregnant anyway, so here goes ...'

He found her pussy hole and shoved his cock up her cunt as hard as she could. Her cry of pleasure echoed around the room. She was already wet from watching Lisa and Caleb play, and wanted to have her pretty toes in Caleb's mouth. Rubbing it on his face would be wonderful too.

Lisa got off Caleb as he was moaning and twitching, begging her with his eyes and words to cum. She stood in front of him and placed her sexy feet together, snapping her fingers with a mockingly stern look.

'Kneel before your goddess, peasant,' she teased, 'and jerk off onto my feet. You might get the chance to cum inside me when you show me how devoted you are. Pump that cock and get all your cream out!'

Helena looked over with an open mouth as Caleb knelt up near Lisa and aimed his cock right at the tops of her feet. He leaned his head forwards and started to kiss up Lisa's knees and thighs while he jerked off as hard as he could over her shoes. Lisa tapped him on the shoulder, raised his chin to face her. He looked up at her, on which she placed her hands on his shoulders and made a few forward thrusting motions with her hips. She giggled as he looked back down and started to move his hips backwards and forwards, his cock still in his hand as he pretended to fuck her legs while masturbating to her feet. She clicked both her fingers and proclaimed, 'Cum for me, footslave!' as she raised her arms in a circle as if carrying out a magical demonstration. Caleb pumped his cock harder, his heavy breathing and gasping showing her he was very close.

Helena felt a wet, sticky explosion inside of her. Peter had cum deep inside her cunt and was pushing as much of his semen out into her as he could. She moaned at how delicious it felt, pushing her ass back on him and moaning out encouragements in French to him to keep using her as a sperm deposit. She felt more sticky jets of cum go deep inside her, and imagined the semen swimming up to her womb. It wasn't something she really wanted at her age, or in the contract, but it felt so good to let her sexual inhibitions go for once. She pressed back against Peter until her ass was rubbing against his crotch and leaned forwards, letting her breasts hang down. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her tits, letting him grope them. She moved her ass from side to side and started to squeeze at his cock with her pussy muscles, imitating the milking motion Lisa had told her about. She felt several more explosions of hot cum inside her which painted her insides white. She leaned down with her hands under her cheek, resting against a pole, and closed her eyes. This felt better than how Lisa had described it. Looking over at Caleb, she decided to seduce him as well into being her submissive footboy. She sneaked a glance at her golden heels. Surely he would be interested in a lady with a French accent to kneel at and admire her beauty? She didn't know, but she was determined to make a slave and submissive footboy out of him.

Lisa kept encouraging Caleb in the meantime, whispering softly in his ear while leaning down to tell him how good it would feel releasing his hot load all over her shins, feet, and toes. She pressed her breasts against his head and face to encourage him to go faster. It was only a few more minutes before he thrust away harder than ever in the air and cried out as his cum exploded all over her feet. Her toes were drenched in sperm, and it even reached her shins. A few drops landed on her knees as he pumped himself, and some more shots hit her ankles and the tops. He leaned back, somewhat exhausted after pumping himself dry. Lisa cooed soothingly to him as she leaned down to pull him back to her, hugging him to her knees gently.

'Okay, honey,' whispered Lisa, 'I think we need some cleanup over here. I can milk you with my own feet next time and you can thrust into the foot pussy I make for you. But for now ...'

She raised her foot over his head as she pushed it down with her hand, then pressed his face to her feet with her shoe. He coughed a little and gurgled in surprise, but got her meaning. He tentatively stuck his tongue out and licked up some cum from her foot. It tasted weird, but not too bad. He licked up some more spunk from her instep, ankle, and shins. He ran his tongue all over her feet and legs, cleaning up her cum and enjoying how submissive it made him feel to her. Licking a few drops off her ankle, he looked up at her for her approval. She smiled down at him, running her fingers through his hair. She stuck her finger in her own cunt and thrust it in and out, getting it covered in juices. She took it out and placed it on his lips. As soon as he opened his mouth, she pushed it inside and let him suck it clean gently.

'That's it, dear,' she said as he cleaned up her finger. 'Suck Momma's juices off and rinse your mouth with that taste. I'll make sure you get lots of it from the tap and take good care of you ... and this.; She nudged his cock with her foot and pushed it against his belly again, her head moving down to kiss his hair.

Helena moaned in arousal as she watched the scene before her unfold. Peter bit his lips as he resumed hotdogging Helena's rump, spanking her again. He would've liked nothing better than to grab Lisa and force her down on the pole, holding it so he could turn that ebony ass red and feel how her ass cheeks were against his own pole. He could see that Lisa's skin was buttery smooth and soft. The urge to grab her ass or tits, and hug her to him so he could dry hump her and finally get her pregnant too was growing stronger. He decided he needed to swap girls with Caleb soon, perhaps the very next time.

Helena slowly let Peter's cock slip out from between her ass cheeks and walked behind the stage. Peter stared after her, wondering if she didn't want to go another round since his cock was hard and ready on seeing Lisa's lithe body in front of him. He reached for his cock and slowly stroked it as he watched Lisa bend over in front of him, rubbing Caleb's head. Her ass was right in front of him, and he so wanted to walk forwards and thrust right into her. She didn't even have to move or do any work, he could see her exposed asshole in front of his eyes too. It was mouthwatering, tasty as those melons she had. He wondered if anyone had tongued her ass and if she would moan from it.

'Found this little slut,' said Helena, walking back from the stage. She was holding Marie Rose's wrists firmly, dragging her along. She pulled Marie in front of her, putting her hands in the air and kicking her legs apart so she was exposed in front of everyone. Her shaved pussy and clit peeked out, appearing almost as fearful as herself. She was shaking and had closed her eyes, and was trying to close her legs to stop her shameful exposure. Helena's legs were preventing her closing them though. 'So, boys, I think you wanted this one too?'

Marie looked back at her mistress. 'Lady Helena, I'm sorry I was hiding, I just didn't want those cocks tearing me apart!'

Helena shook her head and lifted her up, making her squeak. She grabbed her mistress's neck and clung to her as she was carried to the businessmen, princess style. 'All girls need to experience that once, you know. You won't really be torn apart, just have your pussy opened and guided apart. It's not that bad a feeling in case you didn't know.'

Marie gave a soft whimper as she was handed to Peter. She gulped at the previous memory of being fucked hard enough to leave her comatose on the ground, and being carried home. She really didn't want to be a fuck doll, but from the way Peter was lifting her up and opening her legs, and burying his face into her huge breasts, sucking and biting gently on her nipples, she knew she would be a pet for another night.

'Caleb,' sighed Peter as his partner kept nuzzling Lisa's legs. 'You want a little piece of meat for yourself or what?'

Caleb looked over, and his eyes took a predatory gleam as he saw Marie Rose being held up with her legs open. He looked at her petite ass, licking his lips as he thought of pounding it until morning. Standing up, he walked over to her and lifted her legs, supporting them. He grabbed his own cock and stroked it, aiming it for Marie's tight, tiny asshole. He opened up her cheeks and stuck his finger in his mouth, getting it wet. He penetrated her small pucker easily, thrusting his finger in and out. Marie moaned a little at the initial discomfort, but her asshole adjusted easily to his finger. He added a second and then third finger to her, surprised at how much her ass could gape.

'Mistress, please,' said Marie Rose, trying to get her ass out of the range of Caleb's fingers. 'I don't know if I can take this!'

Helena walked forwards her hands on her hips. She looked like a true Goddess: tall, confident, and brimming with sexuality like Aphrodite as she reached Marie. She slapped her servant's ass and helped Caleb pull them apart. 'Take it like a good girl, and don't whine. They need some relief, and you do too after running around in a little maid's skirt all day, dear.'

'Wow,' said Caleb quietly, as Helena helped him penetrate Marie's asshole with her own fingers. 'It's like she has an elastic ass!'

Peter laughed as he lifted Marie up and pushed his cock into her in one smooth motion, letting her hips rest on his. 'Let's make her airtight like we were dreaming of, shall we?'

Marie whimpered and moved around, trying to get off his cock. Caleb grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed his thumbs into her asshole, making sure it remained open. He penetrated her easily too, and although it was a little uncomfortable to her, she could feel her ass stretch easily around his cock. Her pussy was dripping wet although she wasn't sure about whether she enjoyed this or not. She felt both cocks enter her and start to thrust in and out of her, making her airtight. She threw back her head and moaned, trying to tell Helena she wasn't very comfortable with this. Peter's lips met hers in a kiss, sucking the air from her mouth and making her lose her mind. She raise her arms and wrapped them around him, kissing him back. She felt both cocks thrust in and out of her, only separated by a thin membrane of her own skin. The feeling of both those thick rods in her, tugging her holes apart and possibly making her pregnant the way her Lady had been, aroused her although she wondered how exactly she was supposed to push out a baby with her size. She didn't really want a C-section, she'd heard it was a bitch and left blemishes on women. She felt them thrust into her simultaneously, and the idea faded a little. She could take the pounding, she would ask her Lady what to do once she had a bulging belly.

Caleb and Peter found Marie's tight little ass and pussy extremely exciting, from the way they fucked her harder with each thrust and gasped. Marie found it more arousing as she stayed between them, squeezing her own pussy and ass muscles to milk them faster, but they seemed to enjoy groping her and slapping her tiny ass, their large hands feeling her seemingly frail but cute body. Her holes were really small and tight, which probably added to the feeling. It took five or ten minutes of thrusting for Caleb and Peter to succumb to her holes. They both cried out and started to spurt inside her at the same time. Their hips and bodies jerked as they deposited all of their hot cum in her. Marie squirmed as she felt the odd sensations of her cunt and her bum being covered and filled in hot liquid. It didn't feel like the enema's Zack gave her, it was stickier. She wondered if this would clean her too, but judging from how sticky she was getting, she needed a wash. Peter pulled his cock out of her and grabbed one of the poles as Helena walked over to him and started to caress his face, rubbing up her body against him. His cock stood up again, though it was starting to hurt with all the fucking he was doing. He pulled her close and kissed her, trying to ignore the burning in his cock as it touched her belly. Caleb pulled out of her asshole and thrust it right in her cunt, pushing himself into her until several jets of his hot cream filled her cunt too. Just as he pulled out, Lisa grabbed his hand and gazed into his eyes. She grabbed Marie Rose's shoulder and gently pushed her aside as Caleb dropped her leg.