DOATEC Revivified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't stand this anymore,' she hissed, raising her leg and slamming Caleb's slowly softening dick into her steamy cunt. 'You made this petite slut pregnant first and forgot your Mistress. I want a baby like them too and I want it NOW!' Her demands made a few weaker, but still potent shots of creamy cum fire deep inside her womb too. Caleb was leaning against her, trying not to pass out as she thrust her own hips hard against him and squeezed him dry. Helena walked forwards, placing her hand on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa turned around, their eyes meeting. Lisa raised her eyebrows as Helena jerked her head towards Marie, but then nodded. Lisa got off the cock she was riding and they both grabbed Marie. Pushing her down, they rubbed their shoes on her tits, making her wince in pain. They both sat on her face, rubbing their cream-filled cunts on her nose and lips.

'That's it, little servant,' said Helena cheerfully. 'Clean up whatever's coming out of us now and you can breathe.'

Lisa nodded as her ass bounced on Marie's face. 'Get that pretty little tongue to work and you can breathe in our asses.' Both of them sat down on her face and rubbed their huge, smooth ass cheeks on her, smothering her in their ass scent. They high-fived each other. 'Her cute button nose feels so good against our asses, huh?' said Lisa.

'I'd say so,' said Helena. Both of them reached for Marie's ankles and lifted them up, beckoning their men closer. Both of them staggered towards her, trying to get hard using their hands. Helena motioned to Marie's open legs and dripping holes. 'Fuck her good so she can enjoy a feast of our asses, snatches, and your sticky cum.'

Peter slowly slid under Marie to fuck her in the ass this time, while Caleb mounted her and thrust his cock into her diminutive cunt, enjoying the sloppy feeling it had after taking two loads. He leaned forwards and kissed Lisa, making her back up in shock. Her face straightened when she saw his own near her, and still aroused from her throbbing pussy ever since she had made him worship her feet, she grabbed him around the neck and kissed him back. Their tongues thrust into each others' mouths as Marie's tongue was buried in their twats and buttholes, licking up the cum flowing out. Her holes were still being speared hard by two hard dicks, making a happy little MMFFF orgy all in one pile on the ground.

It was what the businessmen had in mind for a good, happy, and sticky ending. Or juicy, judging from how much Helena and Lisa's muffs were dripping even more as they were licked and kissed on the mouth by their respective lovers.

****************************

Eight and a half months later

Peter and Caleb stood near the airport terminal numbered 8, waiting for their ladies to drop down and greet them. The plane should've been on time, since the clock overhead said 11:28 am. The plane was supposed to be there by 11:30 am, but the weather had seemed stormy for a while.

'Do you think they'll be here?' said Caleb, checking his watch.

Peter sighed as he took out his phone and checked something. 'I sure hope so, if it doesn't —'

A rumbling sound interrupted them. They looked through the windows and saw a plane landing. It flew past the window and made a screeching sound as it hit the tarmac. The plane taxied ahead, slowly reaching a halt.

'Is that it?' said Caleb.

A intercom blared on. 'Flight number A223 from Tokyo to John F. Kennedy Airport has landed now. Please proceed to the gates.'

The two friends looked at each other, smiling. 'It's them!' proclaimed Peter, his relief audible.

Caleb nodded. 'Yeah ... I hate all those "flight delayed" reports. Let's go and say hi!'

The two of them reached the exit gate near the terminal and stayed there for a few minutes longer before they saw Helena, Lisa and Marie Rose exit the plane door and walk over to them. They waved wildly. Helena saw them first and beamed, waving back.

'Look!' she gasped. 'They're actually here! I expected them to go back to video games and popcorn and forget us now we're here!'

Caleb pretended to look offended. 'Five FaceTime calls a day didn't convince you we missed you all even after you were gone for just a week?'

Lisa flung herself at him and hugged him tight. '"Just" a week? I missed my footboy and having you curled up near me naked like always. I actually had to massage my own pussy, feet, and rub my own ass thinking of your lips on them.'

Caleb blushed as he looked around to make sure no one was looking, but there was a huge crowd greeting their own family members or spouses already. They moved away into a discreet corner to get some privacy.

'Lisa,' said Caleb quietly, 'I can feel something against me. So the pictures you sent ... are you really ...'

Lisa nodded and pulled her white coat apart. Her belly was bulging from eight and half months of pregnancy. Helena pulled apart her expensive fur coat as well and let Peter see her pregnant belly. Both of them ran their hands over their girls' stomachs slowly. This was an unexpected event, but one they knew they had risked.

'Hey!' sulked Marie Rose. 'Am I so little that no one bothered to ask about me? And we don't even know whose it was, since both of you ...' she looked around, blushing, and lowered her voice, '... fucked me together, and it was so hard!'

Helena put her arm around Marie. 'And they'll be doing it again, you know. Get your cute butt to the bathrooms. I've been horny all week and I need another cream filling, not like the Oreos I was eating all day.'

Marie Rose's face brightened. 'Sure, I wanted another kind of cream filling too — WHAT? Are you two going to fuck me until I'm sore again like you did before we left? Please, at least be gentle this time, you know how tiny and tight I am!'

Peter and Caleb shrugged as they both hugged Marie at once, reaching behind her to grope and pinch at her slightly padded butt from the pregnancy. Peter leaned down and whispered in her ear, 'I think you know you love this. You get so wet and sloppy from being double teamed and fucked hard enough to cause a bedroom earthquake. Get ready.' Both of them slapped her ass hard as Marie whimpered and started squirming her tiny body between them, trying to escape. She felt two pairs of hands on her pregnant belly, rubbing it and going under her skirt to feel her bare skin. They ignored her squeaks of discomfort as they fingered her pussy, getting her dripping wet once more and then caressed her belly again, more out of curiosity than affection.

Helena and Lisa laughed as Marie gave them pleading looks to get her out of this mess, but didn't help. Making sure that no one was watching, they made a few dirty gestures with their hands, Lisa holding up on a pretend cock and pushing her tongue into her cheek to simulate a blowjob, Helena raising both hands and pretending they were on a giant dick as she stroked it up and down. Lisa even curled her hand into a ring shape and Helena started to thrust inside the hole with two, then three fingers as Lisa used her free hand to thrust three fingers in the other end, showing that she would be made airtight and double stuffed with cock until she couldn't walk. Marie Rose's fearful expression and shifty eyes as she kept looking down at Caleb and Peter groping her were priceless.

Helena walked up behind Peter and playfully grabbed his ass. 'You know what else I have for you, love?' She took his hands as he turned around and placed them on her breasts, which were swollen more than usual before their little orgy months ago. 'Guess.'

Peter pulled Helena's dress down a little and sucked on her nipples hard, licking his lips as some fluid dripped down his chin. Helena wiped it off, but Caleb grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers clean as Peter rubbed his chin. 'Is that —'

Helena nodded. 'I've been lactating, so one other of your fantasies can be fulfilled right here in the bathrooms. Shall we go?'

Marie Rose squirmed under Caleb's groping hands. He was slowly fingering her belly button, penetrating her pussy before she could squeeze it shut and even entering her little asshole at random moments while goosing her slightly swollen ass cheeks. 'Mistress, could we wait until I got home? I feel tired and sticky, maybe we should do this in a private place where no one will hear?'

Helena spanked her servant's ass. 'For objecting, Caleb and Peter will fuck all of your little holes at the same time in the ladies' room, including your mouth. You'll be facefucked properly by them, maybe even together as all the girls watch, and then we'll call a few people from the men's room to use you as we take pictures. Maybe we could carry you into the men's room with all the girls following behind to watch. And it'll be the whole airport if you keep protesting, including security. What wouldn't I give to see your cunt and tits being fucked hard, or your face and asshole by two huge security guards as both of us fuck our lovers in front of you.' She grabbed Peter's package and squeezed it. 'An airport orgy ... oh God, if only it could be true. I would be wet enough to turn it into a shipyard with my juices if it happened.'

Peter grabbed her ass and guided her to the restrooms. 'You never know, it might. If we start a little pregnant sex in the bathroom, it could lead to one of those chain reactions. What do you say?'

They both laughed as they headed towards the restrooms.

Marie Rose gasped, and fake tears filled her eyes as she tried to squirm out of Caleb's grip to wait outside while they messed around in the airport. She beat her tiny fists against his chest, but Lisa came up behind her and grabbed her wrists, giving her a withering look which made her whimper and bury her blonde head into his chest. She grabbed Caleb's ass with both hands, leaning down to whisper all the dirty things she would make him do and making him sprout an embarrassing boner right there in the airport. It would be hard to notice with so many people around, but it could be seen because of the bulge jutting out of his pants so clearly. Lisa let go of his ass, grabbed it again and guided him to the restrooms behind Helena and Peter. They were laughing as they quietly discussed which depraved acts they could get away with in the airport.

The last sight of them was both couples kissing as they rounded the corner and disappeared into the restrooms, their tongues in each others' mouths and groping each other. Caleb was rubbing Marie's ass cheeks softly with both hands, but Lisa was full-on groping and squeezing his own with both hands, not caring if anyone saw or not. She squeezed his ass harder as she drew him closer to lean over Marie's head and kiss him deeper. They disappeared into the rooms, ready to leave them sticky and create even more babies.

One of the airport's guards shook his head as he watched the horny couples vanish into the restrooms. He exchanged a look with the guard sitting next to him, and both gave each other knowing nods. They returned to scanning the passengers' baggage, thinking of their girlfriends back home. Neither of them were so freaky and open, and they were wondering if they should join in on this action in the pretence of the couples being perverts in a public area, or just call their girls and say it was over in order to search for someone freaky at this place. One of the guard's eyes fell on a tall, statuesque female passenger near the scanning booth. She walked through, her lipsticked mouth pouting a little as she strolled to the frisking guard, oozing confidence from every pore. Her top was cut low, and plenty of cleavage was spilling out as she deliberately adjusted her top in front of everyone, letting her breasts out a little. Her skirt was the length of her thighs ... very tiny and just enough to cover her privates. He stood up and started to walk to her, meaning to catch her after the frisking was over.

It was time for him to have at least one night with a freaky woman or a new woman, whichever would work out.

The End ... or to be continued, depending on your feedback.