Donna and Kevin Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

It was close to bedtime for the children, so the next stop was Donna's apartment, where Kevin parked his car at the curb, and they sat for a few minutes. Given his choice, he would have made love on her bed again, but Donna might have been more level-headed. "It's late sweetheart, and the kids need their sleep. We'd better say goodnight at the door tonight."

"Daddy, can we go to the zoo tomorrow?" Kerry asked.

Katie recognized the word "zoo" and chimed in with her part of the suggestion. "Mung-kee," she said, and Kevin recognized what his daughter meant. They had all been to the local zoo a few times, and the monkey island was the little girl's favorite part.

"That sounds like fun," Kevin answered, and turned to Donna. "Do you want to join us?"

"I'd love it! What time do you want to pick me up?"

After some discussion, a time was established, and Kevin got out of the car and walked Donna to her door. The children were in plain sight all the way, and he stood there hugging Donna for another minute or two. That day with her had been the best of his life, and he hated to see it come to an end but, finally, they kissed for the final time, and she opened the door and walked inside while he walked back to the car.

It had been the best day of Donna's life also, and she felt as she were floating up the stairs and down the hall to her studio apartment. After her two great orgasms that day, and filled with thoughts of the man who had become so much a part of her life, she slept more soundly than she had since she was a child. The sweet dreams she had about the wonderful man who might, dare she think it, become her husband some day made her night even better.

At ten o'clock the next morning, Kevin, children in tow, rang Donna's front doorbell and was granted entrance. She was really looking forward to the excursion, especially with three of her favorite people, and she had been ready, all bathed and groomed and wearing gray shorts, sturdy walking shoes and a colorful blouse. Those three favorite people, equally prepared, entered her apartment, where she kissed all of them, saving the last and best for the man she had dreamed of all the previous night.

Kerry smiled at the display of affection. He was a full member of the conspiracy, along with Gramma and Grampa Brown, to get his daddy married to Donna, and his assignment was to encourage them to be together as much as he could. Although Katie was too young to be more than an associate member of the cabal, she knew she felt good when in the company of the two big people who were pressing their faces together, and she knew they liked it, and she wanted to encourage them to continue such activities.

They both felt the same way, and the kissing continued until Kerry pulled on his father's pants leg. "I have to go to the bathroom, Daddy," he informed his father, before hurrying off to take care of his needs.

When he returned, the others were ready to go. Because the outing would be an all day one, Kevin had the supplies he usually toted for Katie, as well as jackets for himself and the two children. Donna had a jacket over her shoulders also. They did not expect the weather to be cold, but they wanted to be prepared. They all walked out to the car, and either of the adults belted a child into his or her car seat.

The drive to the zoo and parking there was quick and easy, and the outing was truly fun for all of them. It was quite enjoyable for many of the people who saw them too, as many of them smiled at the closely-knit, loving family they took them to be. The high point for Katie, as it had been at her first visit to the zoo, was the Monkey Island, where she laughed at the antics of the king simian and his harem and the surrounding adolescents and babies.

"Mung-Kee," Katie squealed as she watched them, and everybody smiled at the cute little girl who was so obviously loved deeply by her father and mother who were standing beside her.

Lunch was corn dogs and soda and ice cream for Kerry and the adults and her favorite strained beef and vegetables for Katie. They stayed there until the zoo was closing, seeing everything there was to see, before slowly shuffling out with the rest of the crowd. The day had been a great success, and it was capped off by dinner at what both Kevin and Donna unabashedly referred to as "their" restaurant. From there, they all returned to her apartment.

He would have much preferred to end the extremely happy day by making love, and she felt the same way, although neither of them mentioned it. They didn't want to do so in front of the children, and they also didn't want to scandalize Fred or Wilma Brown. Kevin considered the older couple to be allies in his quest to establish a permanent relationship with Donna, and he knew the older couple to be quite conservative. He had heard them pontificating against any kind of non-marital sex, and they would be especially opposed to it if it involved a man who was responsible for the moral upbringing of two small children and a woman who was responsible for many youngsters.

While cuddling on the love seat and letting the children amuse themselves, they devised a plan that, starting the following day, would enable them to spend more time together. Kevin would leave home a few minutes earlier and stop to pick up Donna and take everybody to Mrs. Ortiz's establishment. In the evening, he would return to the daycare center and pick up the children and Donna, go out to dinner, and end the day in her apartment, doing much what they were doing right at that moment. It seemed like a good idea in every way, and neither of them could see any problem with it.

After the first day, nobody could see any problems either. Donna was required to arrive at the daycare center earlier than Kevin did but, since she no longer had the slow bus ride, she actually left her apartment later than she had been doing. The three O'Briens all found favor with the new arrangement. Kevin was quite happy about spending even more time with Donna, of whom he was totally enamored, and Kerry felt much the same, but in a more childish way. Kate couldn't tell time anyhow, but she was aware that she was getting to spend more time with the nice lady who had recently come into her life.

After dinner they sat together in her apartment, with the children occupied with the toys and coloring books that Donna had bought them while the adults sat on the love seat. There was some kissing and even some fondling, but nothing too overt in front of the children. Mostly, they just sat and talked, reveling in each other's company with either of them wondering how they had come to be so lucky as to have found the other.

Tuesday was much the same, as was Wednesday and Thursday. Growing children need their sleep, much more than their father does, so Kevin always left Donna's apartment in time for Kate and Kerry to get their full requirement. After tucking them into bed, he used the time before his own bedtime to do what little housework was necessary and to catch up on the newspaper and news broadcasts. On the first four days of the week, the plan worked better than most charms and, on Thursday night, it started to work even better.

Kevin hadn't even put the kids to bed when he heard a knock on the door. His query as to the identity of the late visitor was answered by the well known voice of Fred Brown. "Come on in," he greeted his friend, opening the door for him.

After a few pleasantries, Fred explained the reason for his visit. "Wilma and I want to invite you and the kids to dinner tomorrow night. Donna too, if she can make it." Although added quite casually, his last sentence was the real reason for the invitation, and Fred explained why. He and Wilma wanted to get the young couple together that evening. He and his wife planned that dinner would be followed, as it had been on Saturday, with the suggestion that Kevin and Donna go out someplace, giving them a chance to be alone together. This would also give the older couple a chance to spend more time with the adorable children. They saw their plan as being beneficial to everybody, including Kerry and Kate, who stood to possibly gain a new mother, one who was about as close to perfect as anybody could ever hope for. It was neither more nor less than a continuation of the plan that had been put into operation on the previous weekend.

Kevin was more than happy to accept the invitation for himself and the others. He knew the older couple looked extremely favorably on Donna, possibly even thinking of her as a future honorary daughter-in-law, and they liked the idea of getting her together with him. They also enjoyed spending time with the children, as doting honorary grandparents are prone to do. Kevin also saw the potential for Friday night to be beneficial to everybody.

As for he and Donna going out somewhere together, he knew exactly where he wanted that place to be. Since making sweet physical love with her twice on the preceding Saturday, he had been yearning for a chance to do the same thing again, and her Murphy bed would be the perfect place. Being with her every day since then had given him the best week of his life, but not being in bed with her had been a drawback. He was reasonably sure Donna felt the same way, so he asked her when they were on their way to Mrs. Ortiz's on Friday morning.

She did, with no equivocations. Proving that the minds of lovers often think alike, she thought immediately of how they might parlay the dinner into another naked session together in her bed, although neither of them said anything about that. The only hesitation she had was to ask if she might bring something with her, to which Kevin answered in the negative.

The dinner on Friday night was just as enjoyable as the barbecue the previous Saturday, and the aftermath was the same. After swallowing his last forkful of the apple pie that Wilma had baked that afternoon, Fred turned to his wife and co-conspirator, and they proceeded to continue the plan they had worked out with Kevin the previous week.

"It's Friday night," he said. "It's a night for two nice young people like you to be out enjoying yourselves." Wilma smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Donna smiled also, at them and at Kevin. "Well, there is another movie I have been wanting to see."

"Well, then let's take advantage of Fred and Wilma's kind offer and go there," Kevin responded.

There was no more discussion, and the whole group adjourned to Kevin's apartment. Fred and Wilma would be more easily able to put the children to bed if the young couple stayed out later than their usual bedtime, which all the adults expected to happen. There were the usual thank-yous and wishes for an enjoyable time when Donna and Kevin left the apartment and headed for the elevator to the garage where his car was parked.

They both expected to have an extremely enjoyable time, and there was no need to even discuss their destination. After the two wonderful sessions of love-making almost a week earlier, they both wanted, even urgently needed more, and they knew where to go for it. When he turned and headed in the direction of her apartment, rather than heading for the area where most places of entertainment were located, Donna squeezed Kevin's right leg and favored him with her most mischievous grin.

It had become a full smile by the time they were seated once again on her love seat, whispering how much they adored each other. On the previous night, Kevin had left his car in the visitors' parking area but, this time, they had both been in too much of a hurry to drive there. An empty space was available on the street in front of the building, and he took it, not even trying to park perfectly as was his usual wont. While hurrying to the front entrance, Donna had already been digging her keys out of her purse, and they didn't relax until they were sharing a long, loving embrace just inside the door to her apartment. With no hesitation on the part of either, their tongues met and wrestled.

When the embrace ended and their mouth separated, the eager lovers sat on the love seat that they knew so well, and both of them removed their shoes and socks. Barefoot, they hurried in the direction of the Murphy bed, which Donna had thoughtfully left down that morning, after making it with clean sheets. Donna had fully expected to go back to her apartment with Kevin after dinner, and wanted everything to be ready for them. She was so avid for more of what they had done before that she didn't want to take any longer than necessary to get started.

They were certainly anxious to get ready for the bed. As she unfastened the buttons on his shirt, he did the same for those on her blouse. Kevin finished first, and Donna turned around to let him pull the garment free and to give his fingers access to her bra fastener. He had learned his lesson perfectly, and the clasps were unhooked in less than a second, and he tossed the bra onto her blouse that had been draped across the corner of the bed. Both garments fell to the floor, but neither of the horny people bothered to take the time to pick them up.

Kevin had been thinking about Donna's luscious breasts since the previous Saturday, but they were even more gorgeous than he remembered. Cupping one in either of his hands, he leaned in and started licking her nipples, noting they were already erect. While his mouth was busy, so were her hands, finishing with Kevin's shirt buttons. He moved his arms, allowing her to pull the sleeves off, but only one at a time because he didn't want to completely relinquish his hold on her breasts, nor did she want him to.

Both of them naked above the waist, the lovers continued undressing each other. Kevin's hands remained occupied with holding Donna's breasts while his tongue alternated between her nipples, but her hands were available. Deftly, she undid the fastenings on his pants and pushed the garment to the floor, letting her admire once again the way the front of his underwear was being stretched. The bulge didn't stay under cover very long, because she unsnapped his boxer shorts and let them drop also. Not even watching his feet, Kevin stepped out of his clothing and stood naked while his mouth continued caressing Donna's lovely pair of pink nipples.

It was her turn to be stripped of the rest of her clothing. Not wanting his mouth to leave her breasts, she held them so her lover could continue pleasuring them both while he unbuttoned and unzipped her loose fitting jeans and pulled the waistband down around her thighs. The aroma of her pussy was the most delightful thing he had smelled since the last time he and Donna had been naked together, and he paused to enjoy it, before peeling her panties down to where her jeans had stopped falling. In order to finish undressing her, he would need to remove his tongue from her breasts, which he did with some reluctance.

On his knees, Kevin pulled her clothing the rest of the way off, and Donna stepped out of it. His face was just inches from her pussy, and he looked at her in fascination, while reveling in the fragrance. In porno movies, he had seen men or lesbians licking women there. He had never done anything like that but, with the beauty of Donna's pussy and the delectable scent, he could easily see how those men and women would find such an act appealing. He also decided that, some time in the future, he would try it and see if they liked it enough to do it more often. All he did that day was to kiss both her thighs, marveling at how good she felt to his mouth even there.

Feeling her man's lips on her thighs gave Donna a special tingle. She didn't know what he was thinking, but she knew he and she were both horny and naked and that her bed was waiting for them. She also knew she was eager to put that bed to use with no more delays. Neither of them said anything; there was no need. They were both thinking the same thing, and they both knew it. Kevin straightened up and the two of them climbed onto the bed, where they lay facing each other and kissing as their hands caressed each other's bodies.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

"Me too."

Donna rolled onto her back with her legs spread; he got to his knees between them and gazed at what was waiting for him. The pussy of his beloved was even more beautiful when she was lying in that position and holding her lips open with her fingers. With one hand guiding his cock, Kevin leaned forward, supporting his weight on the other hand. He made contact with her wetness and rubbed the end of his cock to spread her lubrication. With both of them ready in every way, he gave a firm push, and the head of his cock wedged into the waiting portal.

As had happened the other times, there was a very slight burst of dull pain when Kevin first entered her pussy with his cock. Also as had happened the other times, that miniscule amount vanished immediately, to be replaced by a wave of pleasure that radiated out from the place of penetration and flooded her body. Donna gave a soft happy sigh, and smiled up at the man whom she loved more every day. He smiled back at her and guided another inch of his cock into her tight but well-lubricated pussy.

"Oh, Kevin, that feels so good," she murmured.

It felt good to him too, and he told her, but he mostly expressed his happiness by easing still more of his cock into the pussy that was squeezing and releasing the head, and sending steady ripples of pleasure all through his body. The farther Kevin's cock plunged into Donna, the better it felt to both of them. He was gentle and loving, so much so that he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect between them. This would be only the third time they had made physical love, and he wanted it to be the best he could make it for his sweetheart. He knew the best way to do that was to be patient, and not do anything that might hurt or distress her even the tiniest bit.

His cock was imbedded deeply enough inside Donna that Kevin no longer needed to hold the shaft to guide it. He placed his other hand on the bed beside her and slid both hands up until his arms were curled under hers, and lowered his face enough that the two lovers could share a long, slow kiss. She also had no need to use her hands any more to hold her pussy open, so she reached up and held onto the back of his head. While their mouths were plastered together, Kevin drove his cock forward, and Donna thrust back to meet him.

With that last push, his cock was imbedded all the way in the place that was so right for it. He had been supporting his weight by leaning on his hands, but Kevin preferred to feel Donna's voluptuous form against his. While their pubic hair mingled, he raised his face from hers, slowly lowered his body until it was touching lightly against her hard nipples, and rested his weight on his forearms. She moved her hands to his shoulders to bring his face close to hers and they shared another deep and loving kiss. This time, having something important to say, Donna ended the contact.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"No more than I love you," he replied in the same conspiratorial way.

They lay like that, in perfect harmony, his cock buried in her to the hilt, sending waves of bliss through her body, while her pussy did the same for him every time she breathed. Finally, he began to move, slowly pulling his cock part of the way out of the most perfect place in the world for it, pausing, and driving it back in, equally slowly. Donna spread her legs a bit wider, hooked her knees around him and pulled herself forward to meet his thrust. Their bodies came together with a soft, wet sound, accompanied by two sighs of pure pleasure. After sharing another long kiss, the second stroke was even better.

Moving slowly and in unison, Kevin and Donna made love on her bed, with him stroking back and forward, plunging his cock into her, and her thrusting her pussy up to meet him. There was very little sound, just their whispers of devotion and the soft, rhythmic squeaking of the old Murphy bed. The previous Saturday afternoon, they had been unsure of themselves, and their second love-making session, that same evening, had been somewhat constrained by the nearby presence of Kevin's children. This time, their second time in Donna's bed they knew what they were doing and had no distractions.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers