Donna and Kevin Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

Donna did have some flannel pajamas, which Kevin had never seen before, but she had no intention of wearing them. They had been left on the bed for their friends to notice, but Donna believed it would be a waste of time to even put them on. As they stood embracing warmly, preparing to undress each other and make love in their new home and actually sleep together for the first time, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

It was Kerry and Kate. "Daddy, can me and Katie sleep with you and Donna tonight?" the older child asked.

"Mommy! Daddy!" his sister contributed.

It didn't really require a lot of brain power. Although Kevin and Donna had been really looking forward to sleeping together after making sweet love that night, the children were very much a part of their lives. Their new living arrangement involved them too, and it didn't seem right to shut them out of the first night they would be all together. There would be many other nights for them n that bed, hopefully for the rest of their lives. Kevin looked at Donna, and she smiled and nodded in answer to the silent question that she knew her man was asking.

"Okay, Kerry," his father replied. "Go get your PJ's on, and I'll help your sister with hers."

The sleep of all four members of the family was filled with happy dreams that night, as the two youngest shared the big bed in Mama and Daddy's bedroom.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as I did writing it, and enjoyed yourself as much as Kevin and Donna did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers