Donna and Kevin Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

For a long time, they continued like that, while their pleasure mounted. Once again, Donna felt what she had only felt twice before in her life, both times with the man who was moving with her. "Kevin," she whispered. "I'm going to have another organism."

He smiled. This time Kevin didn't correct her pronunciation, although he might later. What he did was move his body slightly forward and begin stroking his cock into her at a faster pace. With the changed position, his cock and her clit massaged each other more fully and, combined with the increased speed, lifted their levels of pleasure closer to ecstasy. Donna felt it, and matched her lover's increased speed. Her body rocked under Kevin, while her head rolled from side to side on her pillow.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Donna whimpered in time with their mutual thrusts toward each other as, once again, the glorious feeling overwhelmed her. "AH!" she warbled, as the joyful eruption within her body began.

Donna's hands, which had been caressing Kevin's back in the same tempo as their mutual strokes, stopped and her fingers dug into his shoulders when she started cumming. Her legs squeezed his and she rammed her pussy harder against his body, as his cock kept surging in and out of her. Donna's movements were even more erratic, and she crooned her delight with every combined stroke, until her pinnacle of ecstasy was reached.

Every muscle in her body clenched; her back arched, and she rammed her pussy against Kevin for an ultimate time. "Oh, my Goodness," she blurted out, as close to an epithet as she ever used.

Donna completely relaxed after her orgasm, almost melting into the mattress under the man who had just brought it about. He was only seconds behind her. With less than a dozen hard strokes, the pleasure that had been building inside of Kevin welled up like a geyser, and he climaxed, ejaculating a big wad of cum into her pussy. They both knew they were safe from any kind of STD and that Donna could not become pregnant, so they had eschewed a condom, as they would always do.

The first burst of semen was followed by two more, and Kevin continued plunging his cock in and out of Donna's pussy until he was satisfied that they were both through cumming. He lay gently above her, supporting his weight on his knees and elbows, until his cock slipped out of the dripping hole where it had given and gotten so much pure pleasure, and he rolled off onto his side. Donna turned to face him, and they embraced again, the full lengths of their naked bodies pressed snugly against one another. .

After their momentous and almost simultaneous orgasms, Kevin and Donna lay cuddling in bed together. This closeness and full bodily contact were things they had denied themselves in their two previous sessions of making love, and they realized how much they had missed. For long minutes, neither said anything, merely allowing their love to grow and flourish. There was no hurry for either of them to get up and go somewhere, and no children to demand their attention, and they took advantage of the opportunity.

Finally, Donna broke the loving silence. "Kevin, are you really sure you don't feel the need to have more children?"

"I'm sure. I love the ones I have and, if I were to be blessed with more, I would love them too, but I don't really feel the need to become a father again. How about you? I know you have basically been cheated out of being a mother, and you were born to take care of children."

"I've reconciled myself to taking care of the children of other women. Luckier women. I love my job, of course, and I wouldn't trade with anybody in the world. If I didn't have bills to pay, I would do it for free."

For a long time, they lay in bed together, relishing the moment, until they decided they really did have to get up. Although both of them would have preferred to remain in that same place all night, whispering of their love for each other and of children, there were other things that needed doing. As they had after their first session of making sweet love, they both slid out of the bed on the same side and stood, naked and smiling at one another, until they reached down and picked their clothing up from where it had been discarded on the floor.

As on the last occasion when they had been alone in her apartment, Kevin and Donna spent a long time getting dressed, because their hands were so busy on one another's bodies. They both enjoyed touching and being touched, and learning more about each other After finally getting her panties in place, Donna felt the crotch getting wet from her own juices that were smeared on her pussy and from those of Kevin that were trickling from where he had deposited them. The combined wetness and trickling gave her a truly delicious sensation, and reminded her of what they had just been doing, if a reminder had been needed. However, Donna was afraid she would get too aroused and not have Kevin around to alleviate her need, not to mention the fact that anybody with a sense of smell would know what they had been doing. To be safe and discreet, she decided she had better clean herself off and change her panties.

Donna slipped the wet pair back down her legs onto the floor, excused herself, and stepped into the bathroom, where she applied toilet tissue and a wash cloth. She could have done a much more complete job, but the few drops of cum that remained inside her pussy felt too good for her to want to wash them away.

In her absence, while not distracted by Donna's sexy nude body, Kevin had finished getting dressed. Since she was completely naked after leaving the bathroom, and he was fully dressed, he did not take advantage of her. Instead, he forced himself to keep his hands mostly off her while she was putting the clean panties and the rest of her clothing on, except for fastening her bra when requested. Even then, he only spent a few seconds cupping and caressing her breasts before she covered them and he fastened the covering.

They decided to both return to Kevin's apartment, continuing the fiction that they had attended a movie together. After she said goodnight to the Browns and thanked them again, he would drive her back to her apartment. Very reluctantly, they decided there would not be another session in her bed that night, because he would have to quickly return home so he could say goodnight to Fred and Wilma and thank them for dinner and baby-sitting. Things went as they intended. After Kevin returned to her apartment, they forced themselves to say goodnight in the lobby of the building, sharing a series of deep kisses, before he yanked himself away and drove back home. He was so lost in his thoughts of Donna, and how sweet and beautiful she was, that he had a hard time concentrating on where he was going or anything else, but he made it safely.

On Saturday, the Browns cheerfully volunteered for babysitting duty again. This time, Kevin and Donna actually went to an old movie together, but they left before it was halfway over. They had vastly better and more important things to do together in her bed than watching foolish people do incomprehensible things for no apparent reason. On Sunday, they went on another outing with the two children. Everybody had a great weekend, including Fred and Wilma and Kerry, who were happy about the progress of their conspiracy. Kate was also happy about being with Daddy and the woman she was starting to call "Mama." The first time Donna heard that, she blushed, but neither she nor anybody else corrected the toddler.

After that, their lives settled into a very pleasant routine. Every day, he would drive Kerry and Kate to Donna's apartment house, where she would be waiting in the lobby by the front door. After kissing her good morning and wishing he could do so while still in bed, he drove her and the children to Mrs. Ortiz's. Since Donna had to be at work earlier than he had been dropping off the children, this meant getting himself and the kids started earlier than any of them had been used to. As a partner in a small CPA firm, he had no definite set hours at that time of year, and could go directly to the office from the daycare center, making him the first person to arrive.

It also meant he stayed there somewhat longer than most of the other staff or partners, because Donna had to remain at work until all the other children had been picked up. This was also no problem, and he was able to get more accomplished at his office than he had ever done before. When he picked up his kids, he also picked up Donna and took her and Kerry and Kate to their favorite restaurant, or a similar one. After everybody had eaten, he dropped her off and kissed her good night in the lobby while the children waited a few feet away in the car.

For all of them, it was a highly enjoyable way to spend their days, and the only thing that was bothering Kevin was the long wait for his divorce to become final so he could marry the most incredible woman he had ever even heard about. Donna had similar daydreams, about how it might be to spend the rest of her life with the man she considered to be most wonderful person in the world. They hadn't actually talked about marriage, but both of them often expressed regrets that they couldn't spend a lot more time together, and how anxious they were for his divorce to become final. Their eventual nuptials seemed to be one of those things that was such a forgone conclusion that there was no need to even talk about it.

Weekends were practically repeats of the first two he had known Donna. On Friday night, Kevin and Donna and the kids had dinner with Wilma and Fred and, after eating, the two lovers would go out together, ostensibly to some kind of entertainment. In actual fact, they entertained each other in her bed, and their love grew stronger with every orgasm, which word Donna had learned to use. On Saturday, after brunch or lunch in Kevin's apartment, they would go out to the same place for more of the same. On Sunday, Kate and Kerry would accompany them to some kind of child-oriented adventure. Although they would kiss and embrace and caress each other on these occasions, Donna and Kevin remained basically discreet when accompanied by the children.

This idyllic life went steadily on for two months, until things changed one Friday night. After an unusually delightful session of making love in Donna's Murphy bed, in lieu of attending the concert they had spoken of, they returned to where Fred and Wilma were waiting for them. This was customary, except that this time, the volunteer baby sitters were accompanied by their two young charges, even though it was long past the children's bed time. Kate and Kerry were clad in their jammies, and were obviously sleepy and ready for bed, but they hadn't gone there yet. Besides this change, instead of saying good night to Donna before Kevin drove her home, the older couple let it be known they had something important to discuss. Wilma steered Donna to the kitchen to have her say, while Fred buttonholed Kevin in the living room.

"You know, I really don't approve of men and women living together without being married," he began. "A lot of them do it, and I think it's a shame, but what can anybody do about it?"

"Well yeah, I guess they do." Kevin was afraid he and Donna had been busted, but he decided to try to pretend innocence.

"I know they do. You read about it in the newspaper all the time. I think it's Hollywood that's got the young people doing it."

"You're probably right." Things still seemed to be going alright, but he needed to hear more of what Fred had to say.

"I know I'm right. Like I say, I don't approve of such goings on, but there are a few exceptions to that rule, and you and Donna are one of them."

"You mean we're two of them?"

"No, I mean as a couple, you and Donna are one of the few exceptions. Wilma and I have seen you together for the last two months, and even a blind man could see how you feel about each other. We've never seen a couple so much in love as you two, and it's obvious to Wilma and me that you'll be getting married as soon as you can."

"Well, we haven't really talked about it, but you're right. At least if I have my way. I think we've both kind of taken it for granted."

"Never take a woman for granted. Especially when it comes to love and romance. Anyhow, like I said, I really don't think much of the idea of men and women shacking up, but with you and Donna, it would just be a matter of starting your marriage a bit earlier than you would be able to do otherwise."

"Are you saying you think I should ask Donna to move in here with me and the kids?"

Kerry and Kate had both been listening attentively. Kevin's son had a part he had been assigned to play, and Kate knew something important was happening. She was too young to be an active participant in the conspiracy, but she could still play a part. "Daddy, will you get Donna to come here and live with us?" Kerry asked. "We really like her a lot, Daddy."

Even Kate got involved. "Donny mommy?" she asked.

Fred pressed the advantage he believed he had just gained with the apparently hesitant young man. "Of course that's what I'm saying. Haven't you been listening? Even your kids want you to do it."

"Yes I have been listening and, yeah, that's what I want to do too. Do you really think Donna would be willing to go along with that kind of arrangement?" Kevin was positive she would, judging by what they had been doing together for the last two months, but he didn't want to seem too eager. He felt bad about how he and his sweetheart had been misleading the older couple for over two months, and he knew she felt the same way.

"Well, I guess we'll find out now because, here come the womenfolk." Fred waved his arm at the two women who were entering the living room. "Donna, Kevin has something important he wants to ask you."

The younger woman stepped in front of the man whom she loved more than she would have ever thought possible, and took one of his hands in hers, while smiling up at him in encouragement. "What is it?"

"Well, er, I've been talking with Fred, and he thinks it would be a good idea for you to move in here with me. I think so too, because I love you, and so do the kids. Should I get down on one knee or something?"

"That won't be necessary. Wilma has been talking to me about the same thing, and I really want to do it. I think you already know how I feel about you." She released his hand and moved in closely, so she and her man could embrace and kiss one another.

Wilma and Fred, feeling very good about what they thought of as their matchmaking, began to applaud the decision that had just been made. Kate and Kerry joined in. The applause continued until Donna stepped away from Kevin.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" Fred suggested.

Were there no other considerations, that would have been Donna's preference too. However, she didn't want to seem too much of a wanton. "I don't have any pajamas with me," she demurred. I don't have a toothbrush either."

"Okay. I guess tomorrow is soon enough." Fred went to the stand by the telephone where he had left the directory folded open to that part of the Yellow Pages that included truck rentals. He handed the book to Kevin. "You can rent a truck from these guys to move her stuff, but you should call them tonight to reserve the right kind."

After conferring with Donna, about how much she would need to move, Kevin called and left his name on the answering machine, putting in his bid to rent a twelve foot truck with an automatic transmission at eight o'clock the following morning. The agency rented trucks on a first come-first served basis, and calling ahead like that would give him preference over somebody who walked in off the street. Since he would have to get there early in the morning, he would need to get to sleep soon, and the kids were already up way past their bed time.

"Suppose you drive Donna home, or to where she used to live, and we'll get the kids to bed," Wilma suggested. "The little angels are almost asleep standing up."

That was true. After doing their part in convincing their father to do what he wanted to do, possibly even more than he wanted to continue breathing, Kate and Kerry were more than just a little ready for bed. Donna was too, so Kevin drove her to the apartment where they had fallen in love with each other and had demonstrated it so many times. Although they were somewhat less circumspect with their good night kisses inside the lobby that night, neither one cared. That would be the last night Donna stayed in that apartment and, they both fervently hoped, the last time either of them slept anywhere without the company of the other.

The move the next day went smoothly. A truck and small hand truck were ready, just as Kevin had requested, along with more than enough packing boxes, and he and Fred drove from the rental yard to the building that Donna would be leaving. The night before, being too excited to sleep, she had folded most of her rather meager wardrobe and collected what few personal items she needed, and they were ready to be packed. Before leaving, there were some business matters to attend to. Instead of a lease, she was renting on a month-to-month basis, so Donna wrote a check for the next month and put it and her thirty day notice together in an envelope and slid it through the slot in the manager's door. She barely knew the grumpy old woman, or anybody else who lived in the building, so she felt no need to say any goodbyes to anybody. On their way to Kevin's apartment - her apartment too, now - Donna would pick up the necessary Change of Address forms at the Post Office.

Her furniture was even more limited. The bed and mattress belonged to the owners of the building, as did the refrigerator and range in the kitchenette. Fred looked askance at the love seat, the largest item they would be moving, and expressed his opinion that they should just leave it, as they would be doing with the kitchen table and chairs. With all the warm memories attached to the old piece of furniture, Donna was adamantly opposed to any such thing, and Fred quickly backed down. He had been married much too long to argue with a woman when she was so determined to do something, even though he considered to be illogical. Kevin, who had an equally emotional attachment to the love seat, took one end and Fred took the other and they carried it down the stairs and out to the truck.

Besides that, the only furniture to be moved was a small television set and its stand and Donna's computer and the table and chair where she worked on it. She also made a point of bringing all the toys and coloring books and other things that had served so well to distract the children while she and Kevin sat on the love seat and learned more about each other.

Once they had arrived at their destination, while Fred and Kevin were using the freight elevator, Donna hung her clothing up in the big walk-in closet. To Carla, it had been a major attraction of the apartment, but the clothing of the new occupant took up less than a tenth of what Kevin's former wife had needed. By the time Donna had her clothing and other personal things put away, everything had been put in the pace where it was wanted. Once again, Fred was puzzled about the treatment of the old love seat, this time by why it had been crammed into the bedroom. Although it was clearly out of place there, he had long ago given up on trying to figure out why women do the things they do.

Wilma took care of Kerry and Kate, mostly keeping them out of the way, and cooked a delicious meal for everybody. When the moving-in was done, they fell upon the food with a vengeance. The young lovers were tired after not enough sleep the previous night and working on the move that day, and they were looking forward to their first night together, confident that it would be followed by thousands more. Wilma recognized their need for sleep and whatever else they would be doing in the bed, and practically dragged Fred back to their own apartment. After all they had done to assure their young friends some privacy, she didn't want her husband depriving them of it, even though well-intentioned.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers