Donna Lets Loose in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

Donna then looked into my eyes and said, "We need to stop, Scott, before I lose my will power and fuck these boys!"

>

His cock was completely erect standing straight up towards the ceiling and hard as a diamond. Being in his very early twenties, it was obvious his cock was ready the instant a situation arose. I immediately noticed the large veins running in every direction down his solidly excited cock as he knelt on the foot of the sofa. I also noticed his large set of nuts as his sack freed from between his legs. This might seem too biological, but being that this was an absolute new situation to this young man, and the fact that I am an experienced swinger, I began thinking that they had no doubt been manufacturing as much sperm as they possibly could during this time of intense infatuation and ultimate sexual reality. His hands were actually trembling with anticipation. Even though these events transpired in only seconds, I missed nothing. The one safe thought in the back of my mind was that I knew Donna could not hold back her sexual urges now.

>

That actually drove me more erotically insane. The fact that she was only half-heartedly struggling, intensified the moment, and to me, green light everything that was happening. I continued holding my wrist behind her ankles and slightly pulling them towards me, when this young man leaned his chest against her feet and fumbled with his cock for a few seconds. Donna flinched for a split second as I was sure the head of his cock touched her pussy lips. When Donna flinched and slightly pressed her feet against his chest, pushing, he quickly raised back up as if wondering what to do next. As he leaned back off her feet slightly, I quickly noticed the head of his cock was glistening with my wife's vaginal juices and probably his own pre-seminal fluid. I'm sure he only slightly pushed the head of his cock against her before she flinched. The slight moment I fingered her, she was soaked.

>

I then moved my wrist from behind her ankles and put my hand between her thighs and began to apply pressure trying to suggest to her to spread her legs. As I did, this guy put his hands on her knees and suggestively began pushing them apart as he leaned in.

>

As she leaned her head forward looking at him, Donna very lucidly and softly said, "Just cum in my pussy."

>

I leaned down once again and began kissing her with my hand still between her half opened thighs. As I did, I began to feel her thighs tremble and very slowly relax, as she slowly spread them. I then gently pulled behind her right knee in an attempt to expose her crotch in the wildest, most sexually exposed way possible. I could still feel slight yet controlled resistance from Donna, knowing she had decided to take him inside her, and in some carnal way I was suggesting to her that the more she spread, the deeper she could take him. I'm sure that only a small fraction of husbands who have ever had this fantasy are lucky enough to experience it, and in reality, most are probably more comfortable fantasizing about it than actually witnessing it. I must say that up to this very moment, I was once again ready for this stranger to empty his balls inside my wife's cervix.

>

Let's face it, willingly having the head of another man's cock positioned against your wife's cervix, in an act that will cause him to fill her vaginally with a few hundred million sperm, knowing she will be carrying his seed in her for days, is a mental bazooka. But again, this had escalated to the point that it was going to happen, and I chalked it up to a simultaneous state of apprehension and want. This is what wife voyeurs and swingers enjoy observing and witnessing. As I continued kissing her wildly, she suddenly exhaled and softly gasped into my face. It was intensely erotic as I smelled a combination of her vaginal juices and a strong aroma of alcohol on her breath. I knew she had just felt the head of his cock breach her vaginal opening and was experiencing his entire length slide into her depths. As we awkwardly and wildly kissed in a combination of her gasping and exhalation, I began to feel that he was no longer taking short thrusts, but had developed into harder and longer rhythmic thrusts.

>

A few seconds into his forcefully thrusting his pelvis against hers, I leaned up to finally view what I had waited all night to observe. As I did, Donna continued to squeeze my hand and hold it to her face.

>

As she held my hand tightly with her eyes squeezed closed, she repeatedly gasped, "Scott, he's going inside me, oh, my God, Scott, he's going inside me."

>

When I was completely raised up, I instantly noticed his soaked and glistening cock rhythmically sliding into her pussy. I was amazed with how wet his cock appeared. Even the front of his pubic hair was becoming wet with her vaginal fluid. I couldn't take my eyes off of her crotch. When he was fully inside her, he would occasionally and very slowly raise his body on a back thrust. As he did, his cock would wildly stretch and spread the top of her pussy lips, making the sides of her pussy tightly bulge out and cling to his cock. I still am engrossed when another man's unprotected cock is actually inside my wife. As they fucked like this for a few minutes, he distinctly changed rhythm and began erratically thrusting, intensely gritting his teeth, moaning, and pulling at her ass.

>

This went on for nearly twenty seconds more when he finally let out a roaring, almost possessed, "AAAAAHHHHHHH, FFFFFFFUUCK."

>

As he did, he strained and violently slammed all the way inside Donna's pussy. As he held this death lock inside her for at least five seconds, she instantly jerked up onto one elbow and gasped, "Yes, inside me..."

>

As she pressed against his chest and sharply gasped a few times, he sharply plunged deep and a strong jet of semen shot into Donna's cervix. Donna kept her hand on his balls as he leaned in, grabbing his balls and squeezing them lightly. There was no doubt in my mind that he had blown the first few shots of semen as deeply as he could into her pussy. He held the thrust too long. I knew the instant he shot the first jet of his seed inside Donna, her first gasp said it all. She closed her eyes tightly and probably didn't even know she did it, but she raised her ass up and thrust her pelvis against him just once before getting his attention, and as she did, she let out a moan I hadn't heard for some time. It was as if the head of his cock spewed a shot of seed point blank into her cervical opening. I was mesmerized!

>

Knowing full well that the first few shots violently shot into Donna's vagina, I then watched as he withdrew and bolted several thick gelatinous, milky streams onto her stomach. As he continued straining and squeezing his cock, the jets of semen began to reduce to thick, dripping globs, which turned into him squeezing the last few lubricating drips onto her inner thigh. With the volume he put on her stomach and the force with which the semen shot from his cock, I couldn't imagine what the first few and most powerful jets must have felt like for her, point blank against her cervical opening. Of all the things to remember, I knew full well; even when Donna was pushing against him when he first tensed up, telling him to come inside her, she felt the first powerful thick jets of his seed explode inside her. It was unmistakable!

>

After he was completely spent, looking as if he might pass out, he slowly withdrew and fell onto the floor at Donna's right side. I was so utterly worked up watching, I instantly threw my shorts off and maneuvered between Donna's legs. As I did, I immediately noticed a slight cloudy white stream of semen which had drained from her vagina down between her ass cheeks. The bottom of her vaginal opening was gaped about the circumference of a hotdog with a translucent drain of his semen running from her vagina to a small puddle touching her ass and the sofa cushion. I can never fully describe in words how mind blowing it is; I took my middle and index finger and very slightly spread her inner vagina. When I did, I began to see his semen slowly pool in the glistening space I had created inside her.

>

Very soon after Dan realized I was going to fuck Donna, he went to the chair and began to get dressed, saying nothing. His friend who had been there the entire time had already made his way over to the edge of the sofa, having thought it might be his time to capitalize. He just knelt there holding his cock, and I knew for certain he thought this was his open invitation, but it wasn't. I was only thinking of positioning my cock and sliding the head of my cock inside her. As the head of my cock got to her vaginal opening, I effortlessly leaned in and the warmth of her semen-filled vagina took my breath away. In an instant I felt her warmth all the way to my scrotum. She was so filled with his semen I found myself completely inside her simply leaning down to kiss her. As I was completely engrossed watching my soaked cock very slowly and methodically going in and out of her pussy, Brian who had sat there quietly and witnessed the entire incident, slowly sat on the edge of the sofa arm.

>

In only a couple of seconds, he slowly began touching Donna's breast. My mind was a twisted mess at this point, and I had enough erotic euphoria and semen built up to populate a new planet. Donna kept her face towards the wall as he cautiously and softly caressed her breasts. As I glanced from my cock to him caressing her breasts, I had to withdraw or I would have certainly come. As I watched for a few more seconds, an insistent devil on my shoulder caused me to reach out and peck his shoulder. As I did, I quietly mouthed and motioned with my hand, "Fuck her."

>

Being yet another twenty-one year old young man, he rose from the sofa arm and was ready before I even got it out of my mouth. The tip of his cock was smeared with what had to be his excitement having watched the most vivid sex act of his life. The last thing I would ever want to do is take away from the actual account by sounding generically pornographic, but by my ignoring him from the onset, after having gotten between my wife's legs, I hadn't noticed his cock erect at this point. He was the young man I had pointed out earlier in the evening, one of the ones who lost their underwear on a losing hand; the same one who had the half-erect very healthy sized cock. It was painfully apparent by this time; he was at the very least an inch longer and perhaps an inch thicker than either me or the guy who had just fucked her. The more I slowly thrust and watched him touch her breasts, the more I talked myself into wanting to watch him fuck her.

>

My fantasy then decided that I needed to see it. As I moved up alongside Donna, I didn't glance any longer; I fully looked at his cock. Without trying to bolster the events even in the slightest, he was as thick as Donna's forearm and perhaps eleven to twelve inches. I immediately waved for him to wait as I began kissing Donna, again having an internal struggle that was absolutely wearing me out. I knew full well she hadn't seen his cock other than when he was half limp at the card table during the game and she had no idea what was about to happen. I repeatedly asked myself if I really wanted her to feel the size of him, knowing that she would truly experience the feeling of a cock larger than the first. I began kissing her as I fucked her, and then I just withdrew. As I withdrew, I reached between her legs and began to finger her. As I did, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed in the most erotic sensual way I believe we ever had since her last bachelor party.

>

After only ten seconds of this, I turned my head and began kissing her neck as I turned my head farther and removed my finger from her pussy. One last time, I thrust my finger inside Donna when she sighed and thrust her hips against my hand. I removed my finger from her pussy and immediately pointed to her crotch. After I did, this young man nodded at me, as I went back to kissing her and now feeling her breasts. Even with my head turned from him, I knew he quickly moved between her legs and was awkwardly positioning himself. He didn't enter her straight off like I thought he might. Instead, he began fingering her unlike the first young man. This went on for a few minutes, with Donna sometimes moaning and moving her hips. Just as I was contemplating turning and motioning for him to fuck her, both of Donna's hands moved and squeezed the side of my arms as her eyes popped wide open and her mouth flew open in a panicked gasp.

>

He didn't slowly or gently try to enter whatsoever. He thrust with his body weight and she took his entire cock within a second. As I turned sharply, I saw his pubic hair smashed completely against her shaved mound. She immediately raised her ass off the sofa placing a hand to his chest. I fully knew then she was aware she was being fucked by the other guy in the room. The look on her face said volumes as he held his cock all the way inside her. At the same time though, I knew she hadn't seen or counted on what he was shoving inside her. As he finally began thrusting, she began slowly moving her hips in unison. A few times she pressed her hand to her stomach as if he was entering her too far. In hindsight, I realized that there was no way she would have had the same experience if he had fucked her first. The fact that Dan had shot some of his semen inside her, made it possible for Brian to fuck her brains out, short-lived as it was.

>

Before I could even wrap my mind around the fact that he was stretching her pussy and entering depths she hadn't felt in some time, he shoved inside her and began jerking his entire body like having an epileptic seizure, when his eyes rolled back in his head as he moaned, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHHH... AAAAHHHH FFUUUCCKKKK."

>

As he convulsed and shoved his cock as far as he possibly could inside her, she screamed and instantly took her hands from my forearms and placed them behind her knees, pulling her legs up and outward as far as she could spread them, as if trying to insure she could take his spurting cock as deeply as possible. After only a few seconds into his exploding inside her, it was obvious he couldn't and wouldn't pull out; with how she was spreading and screaming it wasn't humanly possible. As he jerked and held his thrust inside her, I noticed that Donna took her hands from behind her knees and grabbed the top of his thighs digging her fingernails into his skin. She spread her legs and forcefully pulled at his ass trying to get him as deep inside her as she possibly could. There will never be a sight as wild as that in my life, of that I'm sure.

>

The sight of her beautiful tanned hands on his white ass, the sight of her wedding rings on his ass, watching as his cock unbelievably spread and delivered massive amounts of sperm into her pussy, her gorgeous tanned feet and red toenail polish pushing onto the sofa and pulling at the back of his thighs... No words could ever completely do it. It was almost like an out-of-body experience as I watched his scrotum smash against her semen greased pussy and ass, with his nuts clenched up into his sack. Since it was absolutely my doing, I just turned up the bottle of Jack, and in my mesmerized state, watched the half inch space between his ass and nuts pulse rhythmically as she violently spread and took his semen. By this time, I was somewhere between a nervous breakdown and one of the most sexually erotic experience of my life.

>

As he completely finished, he began apologizing almost as if he had done something wrong saying, "Oh, shit, oh, fuck, I'm sorry."

>

After coming back to reality, Donna and I were both caught off guard by it, as we both immediately said, "Relax, it's okay, it's okay."

>

I immediately realized as did Donna that being a stellar student, probably never trying anything risky in his entire life, he probably thought he had just been part of what is so often covered in the media, a swinging sexual incident. We immediately began telling him it was okay, and that it simply happened.

>

Donna kind of blew my mind when she began saying, "You're not in trouble. You are twenty-one and I am thirty-nine, we are consenting adults who just had intercourse, just relax. You came inside me because I let you."

>

As soon as she said it, he recovered quickly from his panic and sat on the chair. I realize this will be considered shallow given what was going on at the time, but during this young man's consoling, I was drawn to my wife's pussy. As she leaned up on her right elbow, a load of his semen pushed out of her vagina, and as she rolled to her side, it smashed between her legs and ass, with most of it sliding down the back of her upper thigh. She very nonchalantly grabbed a throw pillow and scooted it between her legs to soak it up. As she continued speaking to him in a reassuring way, I could see occasionally, as she would move or scoot up more on her elbow, more of his of semen would push out and leak from her. There was a puddle of semen on the cushions that had leaked from her and she was completely oblivious to it.

>

We continued this reassuring speech with him for a few minutes, when he began to put his shorts back on and regain his dignity by saying, "Thank you for having me here tonight. Donna and Scott, I don't know what to say other than, thank you. I'm going now, thank you, I'm sorry, yes, thanks, thank you. I'm sorry if I... thank you... Bye."

>

Just as soon as he walked out the door, Donna looked at me and rolled her eyes as she fell to her back onto the sofa and said in a joking voice pressing her hands tightly to her eyes, "Oh, that was some wholesome family fun!" She then looked at me and very calmly asked, "It wasn't what you expected was it?" Before I could answer she continued, "It certainly wasn't what I expected tonight."

>

I quickly replied, "Yes and no. I'm still taking it all in."

>

"What about me?" she chuckled sarcastically. "When did our vacation become this fuck my wife thing? I thought this was going to be a relaxing vacation."

>

She continued staring at me when she got a huge grin and said, "Geez, I really can't believe you really still enjoy that. What on earth makes a man want to see his wife being fucked by another man?"

>

As she was asking it, I didn't have a definitive answer whatsoever, I only replied "No clue, I guess some do, and I just confirmed I'm one of them."

>

She kind of shook her head smiling, rose up, grabbed her clothes, and told me she was taking a shower, that I need not think I was going to pursue the experience, explaining that she felt like my slut and wanted to simply shower and come to bed. Her face plainly said it all as she exited the bathroom, "I just got fucked by two guys, almost half my age, my husband wanted it."

>

We were the first ones out there the next morning, having an odd moment of blissful peace as we smelled the ocean air, felt the slight breeze, and occasionally held hands in obscure chitchat. As the sun got to full force, and folks began emerging from their cottages, we began drinking somewhat. And when I say somewhat, we both decided that if what made us feel so much like shit, actually made us feel so much like shit, well then maybe the laws of the universe might dictate that that it might make us feel better if we partook of more.

>

After several trips back to the room for drinks and to cool off, she said, "If I even suspect that they told their friends and I somehow get targeted as the easy wife slut, I'm up for a gangbang!"

>

I blindly replied, and honestly having no idea how they would play it, "They'd be nuts to say a word considering what happened, and how it happened. They were both a little shook up and scared by the incident. I wouldn't worry about it."