Donna Lets Loose in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

She simply replied, "We'll see, but I'm serious."

>

At around 10:00 A.M., one of the guys emerged from the beach and walked over to the back deck. He immediately saw us and proceeded toward us. He began to scoot a lounge chair up beside us and, almost in a whisper, began saying, "I'm so sorry if things got carried away last night. I spoke to Dan and we'd like to keep this on the down low if possible. We've had time to think about it and it almost seemed like we were forcing ourselves on the situation, and that scared us a bit afterwards."

>

I could see the relief melt onto Donna's face. I'm sure she thought they both would tell everyone they were there with, and actually so did I. She quickly said, "Don't worry about how things happened or what happened. It just happened. It's all okay, and I agree with keeping it quiet. It was very mature of you to tell us that though." She then hugged him and thanked him again.

>

Later in the afternoon, the other fellow came telling us much the same thing. After hearing both say such welcome words, Donna finally began having a vacation attitude again. We all sat there drinking and talking up a storm for hours.

>

At one point Donna said, "Hey we're going to clean up on some crab legs later at The Crab Shack, maybe you guys can tag along." Her attitude said it all; their stock went up one-hundred percent when she realized they actually hadn't mentioned a word to anyone about the previous night.

>

They immediately replied, "Oh, hell yes, we've been there twice and it's worth the cash."

>

As we continued sitting there baking in the sun and periodically jumping in the ocean, it was approaching 5:00 P.M. when Donna said, "Okay, I'm done with the sun. If we are going to do this, we have to get ready. Come back to the house at 6:30 P.M., and we'll all leave from there."

>

I could still tell she was elated that they hadn't told a soul. They both emphatically thanked us for being so cool, and agreed instantly that they would be at the beach house at six-thirty sharp. After being in the house for a half hour or so, watching Donna prance around in a wrapped up towel after her quick shower, polishing her toenails on her simply gorgeous tanned cute feet, standing naked putting on her thong, along with her very teasing sun-dress, and unbelievably sexy, slip-on, five-inch heels, I became aroused more than anyone knows. Once during this time, she leaned over and picked up a bottle of polish she had dropped on her way back to the bathroom, and the beautiful crotch of her baby blue thong was exposed vividly, tightly pressed against her pussy. It was breathtaking.

>

Funny thing though, she wasn't even close to ready by around 6:30 P.M. Knowing this could be a while, I began making us drinks. I purposely poured hers extremely strong thinking that if there was any shot whatsoever of having lightning strike twice this vacation, it would help loosen her up. Several times she made a horrid face when she took a drink, saying "What the hell did you make me? Is there any coke in here at all?" We had slowly drunk mixed drinks all day long, but the ones I was now making were damn near straight "Jack".

>

The guys ended up calling my cell phone at ten minutes till, telling us they were running late because one of the guys they were with had car trouble and that they would be there no later than 7:00 P.M., apologizing and begging us to wait. We told them we would wait, but Donna insisted they needed to hurry since she was now ready. They finally knocked on the door a few minutes before promised and seemed out of breath as if they had run to the front door. Donna was in the bathroom when they arrived primping and such, but heard them come in.

>

Both immediately saw me drinking my drink when they asked, "Do you think we could have one of those? Everyone we are here with has sponged and drunk everything we've bought."

>

I told them to pour whatever they wanted. Donna at this point had disappeared once again into the bathroom, as she began taking off her fingernail and toenail polish. She was fanatical about matching polish. She told us several times, "Hang in there, I'll be quick."

>

To me, I knew that meant ten minutes tops. They both were already feeling no pain, but I continued allowing them to partake of our alcohol, and they did, big time. At one point Dan mixed a drink and walked to the bathroom, and just reached his arm in the closed door, saying, "Here, polishing your toenails can be a stressful thing I've been told you might need a drink."

>

They both giggled and then she said, "What a gentleman, now go."

>

It was almost as if everyone, including these young men, was trying to forget the previous night had ever occurred, or at least pretending to. A couple of times Donna came out and grabbed another color of polish making a playful face at us as if to say, "Kiss my butt, I need my perfect color." Let me tell you, when she pranced out with her beautiful dress three-fourths up her beautifully tanned thighs, with it perfectly hugging her ass, everyone went silent. She was stunning. There was no shred of doubt in my mind that they were immeasurably turned on by her being the sexiest older woman they had ever met, but most assuredly they were more turned on by the fact that they had both fucked her less than twenty-four hours before.

>

The ten minutes I suspected she would be tweaking her nail polish turned into more like forty minutes, especially now that she was talking to her mother on her cell phone. Donna, even while speaking to her mother, at one point said, "I'm out, bring me another."

>

The two guys almost fought to see which one could take her another drink first, when one spilled half the one he was carrying just taking it to the bathroom, while the other spilled half his reaching it in the door. Donna finally came out after hanging up with her mother. I could tell she was as bubbly as ever and in a great mood as she said, "Oh, I see you hogs forgot about me again and decided to drink without me."

>

They both again began making her a drink as she smiled at me with a wrinkled nose as if she had two slaves. One of the guys then began to say, "We should actually wait until about 9:00 P.M., because you are sitting elbow to elbow with people before then. You'll have to wait for a half hour to get a refill on the crab plate."

>

Donna got a bummed look as she heard that and began saying, "We need to slow down on our drinking or we'll be crawling in that place." As she said it, she took a huge drink of her "Jack & Coke." We all began razzing her telling her to practice what she preached.

>

Around 8:30 P.M., and after lots of playful banter back and forth about who was drinking too much, one of the young men said, "We better be careful or we might find ourselves in the same situation as last night."

>

Donna was taking a huge gulp as he said it then looked straight at me replying, "You realize it could happen again; Scott?"

>

I quickly began pouring myself another drink snidely replying, "Not until after we have some crab legs anyway."

>

They both began whooping, "Oh, no, you are so in trrrr-oooub-llll... Oh, damn, dude; you're so in for it... Hey, we didn't say a thing about it, it was all Scott. We are being perfect gentlemen."

>

At this point Donna gave a straight-faced grin and said, "Let's just go for crying out loud." We all began taking our last gulps when, as Donna passed by me for the door, I grabbed her and slowly spun her towards me holding her ass, and began kissing her. She returned the kiss for a few seconds and then broke it off saying, "Ok, let's go already."

>

I once again pulled her to me and began kissing her while Dan walked past us and got the door. In a giggling pulling motion, she began backing towards the door murmuring as we kissed, "Let's go already..."

>

To my amazement, and I'm sure Donna's as well, Dan, as he held the door open leaning his back against it, reached and pulled up the back of her dress. I already had it halfway up her ass, as he slid his hand under the back of her thong. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched him do it and immediately moved my hands to her hips. We stood there for a few seconds as he squeezed her ass cheek, when she said laughing, yet straight faced, "Are we fucking leaving yet?"

>

We finally left the house, but I continued pulling at her and kissing her as we walked. She grinned as we walked as if to tell me, "It's going to happen again." As we did, Dan began playfully pulling up the back of her dress feeling her ass under her dress as we walked toward the car. Just before getting to the driveway, I pulled her into the edge of the car. Dan was with the two of us the entire time feeling her ass. As I did, she got a very somber look and said, "Scott, not now. I'm hungry." She then said plainly, "I'll think about it later."

>

I then began grabbing the sides of her thong, and had slid them down to her knees in only seconds. She held to the top of them momentarily, but as Dan put his hand between her legs and began fingering her, she released them and whispered, "You've got to be kidding me... Here?"

>

There we were in the poorly lit drive next to the beach house. It's amazing what one's mind records in a moment such as this. To me the fact that it was actually happening again, made where it was happening a distant second on the list of things. As Dan fingered her standing on her left side, I lifted her and sat her ass on the edge of the fender she was leaning against. As I did, I managed to lift her legs slightly and removed her thong altogether. Dan almost instinctively knew what I was doing and moved between her legs as he hurriedly pushed his shorts down.

>

As he began kissing her and getting his shorts down low enough to free his cock, she murmured as they kissed, "Let's at least go to the house."

>

Just as the last syllable left her lips, he positioned and thrust the head of his cock about an inch and a half inside her pussy. He stopped kissing her and leaned back for more leverage and began forcefully getting an inch deeper with every thrust. Only a few seconds into this, she pushed at his chest and hopped off the fender saying, "Am I the only one who has any sense here?"

>

She then picked up her thong and briskly walked out of the drive past Brian, standing by the back door of the house watching in awe, and hung a right. We quickly followed into the porch. As she walked down the hall back towards the living room, she turned and asked very sarcastically, "Are you all coming, or should we do it out in the middle of the street? Would that be better?"

>

After getting back to the bedroom, no one uttered a word; she simply grabbed the bottom of her sundress and lifted it over her head, and pulled Dan down on the bed as she fell to her back. Dan began removing his shorts in a panic as he kicked them off the foot of the bed. As they began to kiss, he went to position himself to enter her when I watched her reach between her legs and grab his cock. She placed him perfectly between her pussy lips and he thrust gently. As he gently thrust, Donna spread her legs in the wildest way I had ever seen. She grabbed her knees spreading and pulling them upwards as far as she could. The view of his cock entering her, watching his nuts get closer and closer to her ass, was a mind-altering experience. I think it was at this very moment that I fully realized how incredibly lucky I was. You have no idea how sexy your wife is until another man is fucking her. No matter how many times I have watched this, it's always incredible.

>

The very sight of seeing your wife's pussy tightly wrapped around another man's cock, watching it become soaked with her vaginal juice, as he thrusts his entire length inside her, is beyond words. As they continued to fuck wildly, I poured myself a drink. My hand nervously trembled with excitement when I noticed Brian taking off his T-shirt and shorts. Now granted, she had already fucked them both, but having both of them on her at once was the perfect sight. Brian got to the edge of the bed, knelt on the floor beside the bed, and began kissing Donna and feeling her breasts. I then sat in a chair diagonal from them and began taking my shorts off. I slowly began stroking my cock as I watched these two young men completely have her.

>

After not more than thirty seconds into Brian kissing her and feeling her breasts, he rose up and leaned his cock toward her face. Donna instantly took hold of it with her right hand, pushing it away from her cheek. She continued to hold it, but kept her face looking straight at Dan as he hammered her pussy. As she held Brian's cock, she glanced at me for a second and gave a mouth wide open yelping gasp and a half smile. She knew full well I was in erotic bliss as I stroked my cock. She then slowly turned her face to Brian's cock as she gasped and her body violently jolted. She began to gently put her lips over the head of his cock, just holding it in her mouth. As she did, Dan slammed a forceful thrust inside her pussy. She instantly threw her mouth wide open in a gasp. While her mouth was open gasping, I plainly saw streams of his pre-come stretched between her lips with a clear sticky stream connected from the corner of her mouth to the head of his cock.

>

As she turned back and put her lips over the head of Brian's cock, he began slowly thrusting inside her mouth. She was exhaling and moaning through her nose in the most erotic way imaginable. After a few minutes of this, Dan began straining in that very familiar way I had seen before. As he slammed violently the last few times, he crushed his entire body weight against her as he began flexing his ass and moaning like he had lost his mind. Donna instantly removed Brian's cock from her mouth continuing to hold it and arched her head back into the mattress. As I mentioned before, Dan was the young man who had the unusually thick cock, and he was making it count as he shot his semen as deeply as he could inside her vagina. As he flexed his ass and raised his body, his cock wildly stretched Donna's pussy. Every time he would flex his ass and give a jerking thrust, his nuts would draw high up in his scrotum.

>

I was mesmerized as I watched. Donna's entire crotch was greased with a cocktail of both their sexual fluids. Around ten seconds into his explosive insemination, I noticed a film of semen accumulating at the bottom of her stretched pussy. As it built up, I began to notice it sticking between his nuts and her pussy. There's no porn or sexual material on earth that would compare to what I was seeing. After a couple of minutes of what seemed like he was trying to squeeze that last swimming sperm in his cock directly into her uterus, he slowly caught his breath and watched his cock as he slowly withdrew it from her pussy. When the head of his cock finally exited, Donna's pussy quickly drew back together as a plug of his semen leaked from her and slowly drained down the middle of her ass. As he walked towards the bathroom, I walked over and stuck index and middle fingers into her pussy and pressed down and slightly spread my fingers. As I did, the sight of the thick semen pool inside her was intoxicating.

>

As I pulled my fingers from her, I leaned in and effortlessly slid the entire length of my cock inside her. The sounds and the feeling of how soaked she was blew my mind. My pubic hair and nuts were a sloppy mess within seconds. As I slowly fucked her and watched Brian methodically thrust his cock in Donna's mouth, I knew I couldn't last long. As I continued slowly thrusting and pressing with all my strength against her, Brian let out an "AAAHHHH FFFUCK, AAAAHHHH FFFFUCK, OOOHHHH MYYY GODDD."

>

I stopped thrusting completely as I watched. He was freakishly rigid as I watched his cock move and pulse inside Donna's mouth. I was almost in an out-of-body experience as I watched him shoot his semen into her mouth. He jerked his body as he arched his back and moaned like wild. I could see Donna holding the back of his cock to keep him from thrusting it in too far. I thought at any second she would either gag or spit it onto the sheet. He stayed bone crushingly tense like this for at least a minute, when he began panting in almost a sense of relief. I closely watched Donna in utter wonderment as to what she would do with the semen. He had been shooting it in her mouth for at least a minute and she was just holding it in her mouth as he ejaculated. When he was without a doubt completely finished, he at a snail's pace slowly jerked and gasped as he began to withdraw from her mouth.

>

As he did, Donna's lips slid down and closed at the tip of his cock, and I watched as a thin thread of his semen stuck to her lips. She then wrinkled her face, almost as if taking a shot of 190 proof liquor, and swallowed. As she swallowed, a small leak of semen oozed from the corner of her mouth. She immediately gasped and dropped her head to the mattress. The scent of semen she exhaled towards me was something I'll never forget. After witnessing this scene, I must have only thrust four or five times, when the pent up testosterone in me surged to my entire midsection. I thought the head of my cock would blast apart as it exploded a bolting jet of seed into the deepest realm of her vaginal canal. It was bar none the strongest ejaculation I have had lately. I pushed her knees up to her shoulders as if trying to get my sperm deeper than the billions of sperm already coursing inside her.

>

I think I would have stayed ultimately thrust inside her for a half hour, but after several minutes, she said in a whispering giggle, "My God, Scott, I can't believe what this weekend has done for us." She knew I just had the most intense orgasm of my life.

>

After she said it, I slowly withdrew and watched my semen mixed with Dan's leak from her pussy. I didn't get to enjoy that part for long though. After twenty seconds of catching her breath, she grabbed the sheet and wiped her crotch. After she composed herself, we all sat around talking about any subject other than what had just happened. There was no doubt we were all in utter shock, and trying to come to grips with it. I know for a fact that my mouth was small talking and engaging in conversation, but the recent images of what had taken place were burned into my mind, and I was so undeniably and erotically still worked up over it. It was reminiscent of the first time ever having a threesome, only much more powerful. After about an hour of chitchatting, we once again found ourselves in an entangled sexual encounter, taking turns with Donna. We all three fucked her pussy and her mouth until around 6:00 A.M. At that point we all nearly passed out from exhaustion and sexual overload.

>

We all slept until around 2:00 P.M. and, after we all awoke, fucking Donna was at anyone's whim. There was no more coaxing the moment whatsoever. We didn't leave the room for the last few days of our vacation. It was nothing for me to walk to the bathroom, and upon my return see one of the young men behind Donna slamming his cock inside her. She was fucked in the bedroom, shower, bathroom, living room, back deck, hallways, and kitchen. The last couple of days, we all stayed in a sexually intrinsic mindset, becoming sexual recluses as we stayed in the beach house, only leaving a few times. We ordered out, didn't answer the door for the weekly maid service; we just stayed in the house having sex with her. By this time Donna knew, as did I, that every one of their friends knew what was going on. That was perfectly fine by me, Dan, and Brian. I was in absolute wonderment with how Donna became so into being fucked again. It became very obvious that she loved me watching her repeatedly fuck, and a rekindling of our love for swinging.