Donna Lets Loose in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

You would think at some point one of us would have gotten tired of our sexual re-awakening experience, but we didn't, not even close as I saw it. We slept, we ate when we were hungry, we watched TV, etc., but we mostly fucked my wife Donna in every way imaginable. It's hard to describe how one minute we were watching TV with one of the young men lying behind her on the couch and right out of the blue he would nonchalantly shove his cock into her wet pussy. It became such a non-issue after a while. In fact, several times as I watched them keep their cock inside her after they delivered their load into her pussy, they would just continue lying there watching TV or continuing a conversation like it was the most natural thing in the world. I always glanced as I watched their cock slowly deflate. I became so insanely turned on as their cock would slowly slide out of her. It was almost like a fat greased and slimy slug very slowly exiting her vagina.

>

It was surreal watching their semen leak from her pussy with the head of their soaked cocks still semen greased and resting at the entrance of her pussy lips. At one point Donna said she was tired of everyone having an orgasm and bringing her close when suddenly it was over.

>

Knowing, almost as if reading her mind I replied, "Why don't you use your toy?"

>

She acted shy about it, saying "Oh, my God, not in front of you guys." She immediately replied, "Listen, women are far different from men in that respect. Men can have an orgasm almost on command; women have to have a bit more stimulation and not just any stimulation. It has to be damn near in the perfect spot for the right amount of time. We got cheated."

>

They both chuckled and hung on her every word. After Donna saved their confidence, she scooted further up on the bed. I sat on the loveseat at the foot of the bed. Dan was lying on his right side with just a T-shirt on and Brian on his left with nothing on. Donna sat at the foot of the bed between them turned to her right side as she spoke to them. Donna looked at me several times in the beginning as she began placing her toy at her clitoris, but as she always did, she began biting her bottom lip in intense concentration. I slowly began stroking my half limp cock as I watched. Dan continued stroking his too, but being twenty-one was hard three seconds after she started. The reason I thought she wouldn't go through with it is because I didn't think they could keep their cool long enough for her to even get close. Amazingly though, they stayed with their backs to her. She began moaning and really getting into it as if we were at home.

>

After at least five minutes, she began raising her hips and thrusting it inside her and quickly bringing it back out, slamming her legs together, and holding it to her clit. This went on for about three more minutes when Dan rolled to his back. By this time Donna was in a focused trance and didn't even care that he was looking. I could tell that it was the most mind-blowing experience of his life as he watched her clench her legs and quake as the stimulation sent sexual electricity through her body. Not more than a minute of his rolling onto his back, he continued stroking with his left hand and placed his right hand on her inner thigh. She instantly turned her head when they began a wild erotic episode of kissing. He quickly leaned up on his right elbow and began kissing her neck and breasts. She was so close to gushing; I knew he was going to absolutely blow it. However after less than a minute of him kissing her neck and breasts, she frantically threw the toy to the foot of the bed and pulled at his side.

>

Within three seconds he rolled between her legs and she began positioning him inside her as she arched her back. He violently slammed inside her as his scrotum smacked against her ass. She instantly let out a scream unlike anything I had ever heard. Brian rolled off the other side of the bed and jumped up, practically falling to the other bed. Donna was in a state I hadn't seen in a while. She had her hands on Dan's ass, and was spread eagle with her knees bent up almost to his arm pits. His pelvis was slapping so forcefully against her beautiful ass. Every third or fourth thrust they would grind with him fully inside her. It was breathtaking watching his thick cock stretch her pussy as they squished their genitals together, between the greased mess between her thighs and crotch.

>

After about a minute into this, she tightly held one of his thrusts, digging her fingernails into his ass cheeks, she began moving her ass and hips in the most animalistic way imaginable. As she did, she began moaning in a way that freaked me out completely uttering, "DON"T MOVE... AAAHHHH GGODD... DON"T MOVE... AAHHHOOOHH MY GGODDD."

>

At the end of her last forceful moan, I watched the space between her ass and pussy began a sort of pulse. They both remained absolutely still for at least ten seconds as she entered a backbreaking orgasm. There was no way to count, but it seemed like after perhaps the fourth or fifth time her vagina constricted in orgasm, vaginal liquid began seeping from her and running down her ass. With her ass slightly off the bed, it ran down to the back of her ass and to the sheet. As it did, it would drain in a small stream off the middle of her ass cheeks close to perhaps her tailbone, and then quickly drip, instantly it would run more, and then quickly drip again in perhaps a one second rhythmic pulse.

>

After ten seconds or so of her orgasm, she began moving her ass and he began moving his cock inside wildly, but with almost no thrust. He kept doing this for about twenty more seconds when he ground out several forceful hip movements and practically yelled, "AAAAHHHHH YEEEAAAAA, AAAHHH FFFUUUCKK YEAHHH."

>

They slowly ground their genitals together in this sticky seminal and vaginal cocktail, as he flooded her with his seed. If I had even touched my cock at this point, I would have made a colossal mess. I just watched in awe. They remained in this sexual trance-like state, clenched together as if trying to insure she was fully filled. A while after he completely stopped shooting his come in her, he finally began to remove his cock.

>

Donna quickly grabbed his ass and said, "No please, just lie on me for a second!" Although she was at the end of her quaking orgasm, she was still extremely sensitive, and wanted to keep him inside her until it was ultimately over.

>

Several minutes later, and after they began finally talking, he slowly leaned to his left and his half limp cock exited her. As she remained slightly gaped open, his thick load slowly built at the bottom of her vagina and drained down her ass. She lay there for about a minute with her feet up and knees bent rubbing her hands over her eyes, when Brian began to move over to the bed. In an instant he was buried to the hilt and she fucked him too. Dan and Brian both began saying they needed to go get a change of clothes, but would be back. Donna just kind of waved as if exhausted beyond belief. She just collapsed onto her back, and pulled the bedspread over her saying, "I absolutely have to take a nap. Can you please keep them outside for a couple of hours, or lock the door so I can sleep?"

>

To my relief, as I too by this time was tired but not exhausted, found that the beach area was practically deserted. Dan and Brian came by about ten minutes later, but shouted to me that they were going to grab a bite, asking me if we wanted anything. I told them no as they waved and said they would be back. I don't really know how long I lay there before falling asleep in the lounge chair, perhaps ten minutes, but began hearing Donna speaking in a low tone. The cottage's sliding glass door to the deck from the bedroom was very hard to completely close, so if in a hurry or if just lazy like I had been at the time, it usually remained open about an inch or two. I wasn't sure if she was talking in her sleep or what, but rose from my chair and walked to the crack in the door. As soon as I put my face up to it, I saw one of Dan and Brian's friends lying beside Donna on his left side with his back facing me.

>

From all that had taken place over the last couple of days, I was what you might call addicted, so I was always ready to watch her fuck. However, this time I thought I might watch and not let her know I was watching. It was almost a heightened turn on knowing she didn't know anyone was watching. Donna had her legs pressed together and he was practically leaning against her knees begging her to let him play with her. I could tell instantly that Donna was way more in the sleep mood than the fool around mood, and this would be the first time I hadn't been right there, which I'm sure to her made it a different thing altogether. There's a fine line between fucking with your husband watching and loving it, and fucking someone without him knowing. She continued insisting that he needed to leave and he kept pulling his swimming trunks down. After a few more seconds, his swimming trunks were down to his ankles, as Donna continued holding his hands from getting to her crotch. It was very benign in that I knew she was okay, and completely in control.

>

Just as soon as I thought he had given up, he rather forcefully began pushing Donna's legs apart, as she sternly began saying, "I told you this isn't happening, so you can stop."

>

As she was saying it, he forcefully spread her legs almost as if not playing any more, and leaned on top of her. In a millisecond, I saw him position and shove himself against her. I came from around the door and just before entering the room, Donna let out a moan and went completely spread eagle. He was thrusting and slapping his body into hers and, as he was frantically fucking her, I kept noticing Donna look towards the sliding glass door leading to the deck that she knew I had originally left.

>

As he fucked her insanely, she began gasping, "Hurry and cum inside me!" I knew she was frantically trying to get him to ejaculate quickly, not wanting me to walk through the door she continued glancing at. After thirty seconds or so, she began pulling at his ass and moving her ass in unison with his, repeating, "I want you to come in me, come in me, OOHHH FUCK YES, come in me."

>

This must have triggered what Donna was trying to get him to do, because within ten seconds, he slammed into her and began to ejaculate deep inside her. He strained and shot every drop of sperm he possibly could for around half a minute, when Donna immediately said, "Okay, you're done, now go."

>

I guess after he came, finally coming to his senses, he began profusely apologizing thinking he completely overstepped his bounds, which he did in one way and didn't in another, if that makes any sense at all. I knew for a fact that she could have kicked him through the wall if necessary. I came so very intensely on the deck as I watched him flood her, more than the other times up to this point. In a new and bizarre way, it blew my mind more than if she had known, or if I had been sitting there with it completely planned. I never told her I watched it, but she later told me about it, but left out a great many details.

>

Dan and Brian eventually came back and we all small talked for a while, relaxing and not doing much of anything. As the night progressed though, we all found ourselves between her legs and doing things married couples aren't at all supposed to do. I did notice that Dan by this time had become completely infatuated with Donna. I think he fell in love with her over the course of the unbelievable last few days. I began to notice that Donna was acting odd about it too, similar to the period after our first wife sharing experience many years ago. I had thought about it for a few hours off and on when I realized that I should announce that it was over. I figured I would say that it was a once in a lifetime experience for the young men, but it's over. I finally asked them to take off so Donna and I could have some time together, and they were very understanding about it.

>

As they left, I looked at Donna as she was giving me a very concerned look not knowing what insane thing I was about drop on her now, and asked, "Why don't we stay for a couple more days, just us. No more insanity, just us. Let's go a few places and get out of here. Let's have some fun." Donna looked at me almost in a concerned manner. I knew she was about to drop a profound statement on me, and as it turns out I'm glad she did.

>

Donna at this point finally brought me back to reality. It goes without saying; level headedness left me the night she took her bikini bottom off in front of several young men during that card game. As I stood there staring at her waiting for her to drop a profound statement on me, she leaned back against the wall and simply began staring at the ceiling, when after a few seconds she calmly said, "Scott... This has been one of the wildest experiences we have ever had, of that I'm sure. We'll probably never behave this fucking insane ever again because we're getting older. But know... it's always a possibility if the situation is right."

>

She paused for a second or two when she stared right into my eyes and said, "Scott, when we were experimenting and I was indiscriminately being fucked God knows how many times now, it really was exciting and I've actually enjoyed most of it, trying to fulfill every fantasy you ever had, and maybe one or two of my own."

>

Donna slept until almost 8:00 P.M. when Brian and Dan returned to party again. Unknown to me, but Donna had whispered to Tim, her forceful partner, to return with the others, because she had this gangbang fantasy. However, not only did her three lovers walk in the door, but they were followed by the two other guys from the first night, Mike and Steve. Well, if my wife wanted another gangbang, she was about to get it.

>

She sat down on the sofa and began to massage her own breasts, rubbed the crotches of a couple of guys and kissed one of them. He touched her gently and she let out an audible moan. Several hands touched her and she closed her eyes with a big smile. The hands soon were fondling her breasts and thighs, and within a minute her top was off and the shorts followed quickly. She was fondling three or four guys and soon was jerking off several guys cocks. I really wanted to just watch so I stayed towards the side. Dan walked in and saw the scene. As soon as my wife saw him, she motioned for him to come to her. She didn't wait a second, she took his massive cock out and stroked it until he was semi hard and went down on him. The hands were all over her body, paying attention to her nipples and her pussy. She pushed Dan down onto the carpet and sucked his cock while she was in the doggy position. One of the guys took the rear driving position and I could see her eyes widen as he entered her very moist pussy.

>

She had a cock in each hand as she was being fucked while sucking on Dan. He moved so that another guy could take his place as the five guys all found ways to stimulate my wife. She was in heaven as the guy continued to fuck her harder now. She had three guys in front of her and took turns stroking and sucking their cocks. I was enjoying this scene tremendously. She obviously enjoyed being the center of attention. The guy behind her let someone else take his spot while he rested. Someone else got in front of my wife and she stroked him with her hand and then used her mouth. She serviced the three guys in front and others waited for their turn in the driver's seat. I watched my lovely wife getting fucked by the five guys. At one point she stopped sucking and said she wanted to mount someone. In a microsecond someone was beneath her and the circle of guys closed in around her.

>

It was very erotic to watch her being serviced by two guys and her giving head and hand jobs to two guys on each side of her. She was moaning and repeating how good it felt. She would occasionally let out a muffled scream with a cock down her throat. I couldn't see what the two guys were doing but it looked like they were taking turns fucking her pussy. One of the guys getting sucked was about to shoot his load and she gobbled his cock as he did. I decided I wanted to get a closer look and moved into one of the groups in front of her. On my knees to the side of her, I could see a load of jizm all over her ass and back. As the guy she was riding came in her pussy, she was sucking on my cock. She would suck each guy for a while and stroke two cocks with her hands. She wanted to take a break to catch her breath so we shifted places while the guy beneath her moved out of her way.

>

She rolled over on her back and the guys spread her legs wide. Somebody started eating her while I watched and waited for her mouth. She was orgasming like crazy from the guy's tongue. The other guys were face fucking her; her screams being muffled by the cocks shoved in her mouth and down her throat. One guy shot his load as she deep throated his cock. A guy with a cock that looked like it was at least 10 inches long took the place of the guy eating her. He just slammed it right into her pussy and within three strokes she was screaming again as the guys continued to face fuck her mouth and throat. The guy with the big cock came hard after a while and the cum was flowing out her pussy now. Another guy took his place and started fucking her as he sat on his knees and by taking his cock out of her pussy, began rubbing and teasing her clit with the cum covered head. Another guy who had been face-fucking my wife came on her face and hair.

>

Someone tossed in a towel and a guy wiped her eyes and face. The guy fucking her sped up and came deeply in her pussy. Donna said she needed a couple of minutes break and the guys went 'Ahhhh' in unison. My wife laughed and said she'd only be a minute and would be right back. I knew she would. She was really loving this! She had this almost starved look in her eyes - like she could not get enough and would do anything to get it. And that was exactly how she acted. When she returned, she began telling everyone that she would let them use her anyway they wanted, and that she wanted to be gang-fucked by everyone as many times as they could. She was their fuck toy and should be treated like one. She was really getting the guys worked up as she talked and played with some of their cocks. She said she wanted to feel two cocks in her pussy. The guys just went berserk. They grabbed her and pushed her into the doggie position again. She was back sucking cock and jerking cocks.

>

Guys who had not fucked her yet were playing with her ass and rubbing their cocks against her, leaving cum marks all over her ass and hips. One guy had his cock in her pussy now and she was really starting to get off from the rough treatment she was getting. She was built for being fucked hard and long. And that's what she wanted. The guy fucking her was slamming her as hard as he could and she was screaming "Harder! Fuck me harder!" I knew she was going be an animal later on. The guy started cumming and he pulled out of her pussy and put his cock up against her ass and held it there as the cum started squirting into her ass. She loved it. She normally wasn't that fond of anal, but now she was up for anything. However, once a guy committed to anal, he had to drop out of the gangbang afterwards. As he rolled away spent, a guy hoisted one of her legs and another guy slid beneath her, his cock throbbing. She grabbed the cock by the shaft and jumped on the guy, literally. It sank all the way into her pussy. Another guy, with a very big cock, got behind her now.

>

He was rubbing his cock against her already full pussy and was able to get the head of his cock into there. I knew I wanted to watch this and wanted her mouth on my cock, too. I told her so, as the guys pushed further in. She took my cock and rammed it down her throat, my balls against her lips. The two guys had gotten her pussy really spread and were now both fucking her. Her mouth was incredible on my cock. She was cumming now and I was letting her work my cock however she wanted. It felt so nasty and I loved watching the two guys fuck the hell out of her. My cock felt like it was going explode and I grabbed her hair and shoved her head down. She didn't care and I kept her head as far down on my cock as possible. I started cumming and she never even flinched as my jizm went straight down her throat. I thought I was going black out for a second but didn't. IT was that awesome! I rolled away and another guy took my place. I grabbed a beer from the kitchen and returned to the back bedroom. It was so crowded in there now I had to stand in the doorway. It was so damn awesome to watch this many guys doing whatever they wanted to my very horny wife. She was still getting fucked by both guys and they were jamming it in as hard as they could. She just let them do whatever they wanted. The guy in back started cumming and he did the same thing as the previous guy did, only he put the head of his Cock against her ass then jammed the head into her. He was cumming hard into her ass and this feeling set the other guy off. She had both dudes cumming in her at the same time! She was frantic with desire even after this kinda of fucking. Our housemate had gotten into position and I knew what he was going do. He saw me watching in the doorway and said something like "she's the horniest wife anybody has ever seen..." and he probably wasn't that far off either.