Donna Lets Loose in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

Tim was just hammering away at her twat as she grabbed another guy's cock and started sucking him. She was still going strong and I knew she wasn't done yet. She was taking some deep breathes and screamed, "FUCK ME HARDER!!" several times. She was not going to want to stop even after a dozen guys! Tim was ready to cum and he was banging his 6-4, 240 lbs body into her pussy as hard as he could. He actually let out a yell and started cumming into her as she orgasmed a couple more times. They both collapsed into a heap, out of breath and exhausted.

>

What a performance from my wife! Several guys complimented her as she lay there still breathing hard. If they had been ready, I know she would have started fucking them. My incredible wife had fucked at least every guy in the room once and many of the guys twice. There were at least a dozen guys in various stages of recovery after fucking my wife. Her entire body and hair were completely soaked with sweat and semen. Cum was still just pouring out her ass and pussy as she rested on the mattress which was also drenched. She finally got the energy to get up, kissed me then walked out of the bedroom, heading for the shower. Five guys lay in her wake, completely done in by just one woman. It looked like a damn hurricane had blown thru the room.

>

Donna then said she was going to take a much needed shower and off she went. Not more than a few minutes after emerging from the shower, she began packing our things and, within thirty minutes, we were in our car driving home. She was utterly exhausted as she curled up in the passenger seat, half naked, and fell fast asleep, wearing only her sundress. I pulled her tits out and hiked her dress to expose her shaved pussy. We had to place a beach towel under her to soak up a week's worth of cum. She slept for six hours straight barely moving at all while I played with her tits or fingered her still cum oozing pussy, much to the delight of many truckers along Interstate 8. I too was flat smoked and barely able to keep my eyes open as I drove, but I continued, thinking that if I just got us back home, we would somehow be back to normal. It took six hours getting back home, but after consuming what I'm sure equaled a gallon of coffee, we made it.

>

I thought it might be weeks before she and I made love again after how many times she had intimate intercourse with me and the young men we had met, but a few hours after arriving at our home, we both rubbed up against one another as we passed in the hallway, and instantly began violently grabbing and tearing at one another taking our clothes off. We just dropped right in the hallway and had the wildest animalistic sex we had ever had in our home. I'm sure some have skydived, bungee-jumped, driven a Porsche 200 mph, or even flown on the space shuttle, but they never experienced what Donna and I did during this year's vacation. I can't tell you how many times we've discussed that vacation since. Funny thing is though; we've never got more than a few minutes into the conversation before we both wildly begin sexually attacking one another.

>

We discussed trying it again next vacation, but every time we get worked up we find ourselves fucking. Yes, we always talk the good talk, but who am I kidding? The power of that experience will never leave our minds, and inevitably the tumblers will someday fall into place again... and I'm certain neither of us will be strong enough to fight it, no matter how old we get.

Scott