Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very unusual requirement, but I don't think it should be problem if we choose the proper style of dress for each occasion," Nicki eagerly announced as she sized up Donna's sharp pointed thrusting breasts and her ultra high heels.

"I must say that you present a very striking image in the outfit you are wearing and I'll bet you will turn some heads when you walk down the street. And I just adore those stiletto heels; where on earth did you get them as I would like to get a pair or two of them for myself," Nicki eagerly commented.

"Oh, my boyfriend runs a shop in town where he sells ultra-high heels and cone bras like I'm wearing as well as other things. It's called 'Stilettos and Beyond' out on Delmar Boulevard and near Skinker," Donna replied.

"Really, I'll look it up in the yellow pages and go see what stilettos they offer since these 4-1/2 inch spike heels are all I can find today in most stores and I want some higher stiletto heels," Nicki lamented.

"Yes I know, because until I met by boyfriend, I had the same problem. He just put a new ad in the yellow pages, so you can get all the details there."

Donna paused and continued, so what do you suggest for a cocktail dress that can meet these requirements?"

Nicki went on to say that wearing a cocktail or formal dress with a cone bra did present challenges since it would be necessary to still show an elegant look while displaying her prominent pointed breasts. She went on to say that she had something in mind for both occasions that may serve both purposes and asked if the bra she had on today would be similar to the one she would wear with both the cocktail and evening dresses. Donna said that it was the same, for size purposes, as the ones she would be wearing at the party even though the detail design may vary slightly.

Nicki then led Donna to the rear of the show room and into a large private dressing room. She closed the door and asked Donna to remove her sweater and skirt so she could take some measurements and then try on the dresses that she had in mind for her. Nicki then took Donna's basic measurements including those over her bra and around her waist after Donna took off her waist cincher since she wouldn't be wearing it at the party. Her hip measurement as well as waist to knee and waist to ankle dimensions were among others that were recorded by Nicki.

Nicki asked Donna to wait in the dressing room while she went to pick out the dresses for her to try on. It wasn't but a few moments when she returned with two dresses and hung them on an empty rack in the room. The first dress that she had Donna try on was an elegant knee length black silk sequined cocktail dress with a high scooped neckline, short sleeves, empire bust line, and had a four inch wide black suede belt threaded through wide loops. The A-line skirt portion of the dress tapered to just above the knees and definitely would accentuate Donna's curvaceous figure and had a small kick pleat in the back. The dress also zippered in the back and Nicki could only close it up to just below her breasts since it would have to be let out and modified to accept Donna's thrusting cone bra!

"We'll have to do some work at the top to fit your chest measurement, but that shouldn't be a problem since there is extra material available at the side seam. You'll have to let me know how you want it to fit over your bra cups so that we can give it the look you prefer," Nicki stated in a professional manner.

Donna quickly responded excitedly and said, "I really like this dress as black suede is my favorite color and I have a pair of black suede stilettos that would match perfectly with the belt. I also have some matching black sequined shoe jewelry that I can clip on to the throats of my shoes and together with some other matching jewelry it should set off the dress perfectly!

Donna continued eagerly and said, "I also know how I want the material to fit over my cone bra cups, but this is definitely the dress I want for that cocktail party."

Donna went on to explain that she wanted to duplicate the look that she had produced with the silk blouse at Linda's house the evening before, except that with the empire bust line, a few changes would be required! Donna told Nicki that she wanted the sequined material to fit loosely enough so that it would droop above her bra cup tips, but tight enough across those tips to display their sharpness. She demonstrated the look she described by holding the neckline of the dress and pushing down between the bra cups to show how she wanted the material to droop between them and show the cone shapes at the upper base of each cup! Nicki said that she would make sure their seamstress would make the necessary changes to achieve the look that Donna wanted.

Nicki then showed Donna her first choice of a formal gown for the party. It was a striking ankle length, one piece, bright red silk, lace, and brocade number that was absolutely beautiful! It also had a high scooped neckline and a modified empire bust line that consisted of opaque red silk material, covered with red sequins that essentially acted as cups shaped pockets for the breasts! The delicate wide setting shoulder straps were also made of the red brocade material that cress crossed between those breast cups and ended at each side of the waist.

Nicki noted that she picked this particular dress as her first choice since it had been designed for women with prominent and perky breasts and she may not have to let it out much in that area. She had Donna take off the black cocktail dress and try on the black dress and sure enough she was able to zip it all the way up in the back even while Donna was wearing the cone bra! This dress seemed to properly present Donna's cone shaped breasts, while at the same time presenting an overall elegant appearance as a formal the evening gown. The dress was tightly fitted around her waist and hips which in turn showed off her figure to the fullest before slightly flaring out below her hips and then extended straight downward to her ankles, once again allowing Donna to show off her ultra high heels for all to see. The long dress was also slit up the left side to slightly above the knee so that when she took a stride, her shapely leg and stilettos would be elegantly displayed.

Donna looked at herself in the mirror and marveled at the elegance of the gown while at the same time displaying her cone shaped breasts under the red silk and sequined material! Nicki noted that not much alteration would be required to proper fit her. Nicki did say that she will have to change slightly those silk breasts coverings to be slightly more pointed in order to be almost as pointed as her bra cup tips. She then went out to a cabinet in the show room area and returned with a pair of shoulder length red suede gloves and handed them to Donna to put on.

"Since that dress is sleeveless, you'll need these to complete the formal look of your outfit," Nicki instructed as Donna started the process of sliding the gloves each hand and arm.

"Oh my God, I have a pair of red suede 6 inch stilettos that will match these perfectly and I have another shoe clip-on that has red sequins that will match the dress as well," Donna giggled as she completed putting on the gloves.

Donna agreed that these were the two dresses that she wanted to wear to the Chatsworth's cocktail and dinner parties and she had the two modestly priced garments and gloves billed to Ken's home address. Nicki said that the two dresses would be ready at the store on the following Tuesday evening and said that Donna should keep the red suede gloves to make sure they did match the shoes she had in mind to wear with that dress. Donna then put the waist cincher on and changed back into her tight sweater and skirt ensemble and thanked Nicki for all her help with the two dresses before heading out the door, past the receptionist, to go back to her car. Donna thought about playing the bitch role and tell her that she should be wearing much higher heels since those kitten heels made her look like a spinster librarian. She decided to be nice since her boss had been so much help with the dresses.

Chapter 10

Donna decided to stop by Ken's store and tell him about the dresses she had picked out and talk to him about her bikini for the pool party contest. He had mentioned that wanted to coordinate with her on some ideas he had in mind for her bikini top. Donna decided that for the visit to the store, she would wear the suit jacket so that it wouldn't distract any customers that may be there even though he sold those bras and other fetish clothing. She thought actually wearing the tight sweater without the jacket would actually be a promotion for those items, but she would ask Ken first.

Donna arrived at the store around ten thirty that morning and went directly to Ken who was standing at the counter while Nancy was helping a woman customer in the back of the store. Donna suggested they go in to the back room so she could tell him about the dresses.

They both sat on some high stools that were in the room while Donna described the two dresses she had just bought. Ken was delighted that Donna had found something that she seemed to be so excited about and that they were to be ready Tuesday night. He said that he would go with her to pick them up and pay the bill at the same time.

Ken then commented, "You certainty look different today. I've not seen you with your makeup and hair like that; it gives you a much harder look."

"How do you like my haughty bitch look? I thought it was appropriate for going shopping and I won't wear my jacket, so that should really give everyone something to look at as well," Donna stated as she stood up unbuttoned her jacket, laid it on the stool, and posed for Ken by putting her hands on her hips.

"I bet it will; and for a change, I like the look," Ken responded.

Donna changed the subject and asked him what he had in mind for her bikini top for the contest. He said that he had two or three things in mind and wanted get an idea what she thought of them. First, Ken said he thought it should be made of something besides cloth or other flexible material. Donna looked at him with a somewhat confused look on her face as she didn't fully understand what he meant by something other than flexible material.

Ken sensed her confusion and then began clarifying his meaning by stating, "I was thinking about something like steel or plastic funnels that I could modify in various ways to shape your cone bikini top! Or, maybe I could even form some thick heavy aluminum or tin foil into cone shapes and reinforce them with plastic, steel, or wood strips, or whatever. The more I think about it, my imagination starts to run wild. What do you think?

Donna was stunned with such extreme comments about her potential bikini top that she had never thought about before, but was thrilled at the same time as sputtered, "Oh, Ken I never thought about such a unique idea, it really makes me tingle when you come up with ideas like that."

"Are your nipples tingling as well?" Ken shot back.

"You know that they do whenever I'm around you, and now they feel like they could break through this cone bra and sweater. Here, see for yourself," Donna sexually replied as she again struck another pose by putting her hands on hips thereby thrusting her extremely pointed bra cups, seemingly stretching the sweater material to its limits even more than when she first took off her jacket!

"I see what you mean. Is that bitch look you're broadcasting today part of the plan to publically show off that new figure of yours?" Ken asked nonchalantly.

"I don't know for sure, I just felt like being naughty today and knowing that I would have to have my cone bra on for the dress sizing; and I thought it was a good time to start going a little more public with my 'in-training' figure. I decided to start showing it off occasionally. I might start reviling it at work as well; I know Kevin won't care. Karen will probably be a little jealous at first, but there's nothing stopping her from starting her own figure program, besides she had worn higher heels than me before Kevin instituted the new office dress code. I'm not trying to be an exhibitionist; I just want to show off occasionally," Donna proudly announced.

"I don't blame you since you have worked so hard at both your figure and ultra high heel training. However, we'll see how the bitch look and attitude holds up tonight when I have you strapped up in your single glove before I get you into the stand tonight after the bikini fitting followed by your milking; add I might use that special bra for that purpose! Anyhow, this should give you something to think about while you're shopping," Ken said authoritatively with lewd smile on his face.

"I still bet this bitch could get you ready to shoot your load on my nipples with all this talk of my bikini fitting and using the special bra for my milking tonight," Donna challenged Ken even though she was getting even hotter with the plans he had in mind for her this evening.

"I don't doubt that you could, but if you're in your single glove and didn't have control over the situation; what would the bitch do then? "Ken demanded as Donna squirmed at the thought of the situation he has just described.

"That's easy, after a little oral stimulation, and I'm sure it wouldn't take much for the bitch to bring you off with her nipples alternately tickling your corona. You'd blow like a geyser! That should also give you something to think about this afternoon!" Donna giggled in response.

Before Ken could respond, she quickly announced, "That reminds me, since I'm in the demanding mood today, I want you to have an especially large semen donation for my nipples tonight. I want to be sure to get them limbered up for that bikini top you keep talking about. If you can't make the grade we can always use some we have stored."

Ken responded, "Thanks for the heads up, I'll take another douse of my supplement this afternoon to be ready for extra the production you're wanting. And speaking of extra production, I think it's about time to increase your milk supply up to four ounces a day, that's only two ounces per breast which still keeps them firm during the day while requiring only one milking a day, although that's probably nearing the top end. So I think you need add another capsule of Fenugreek to your daily intake and we'll see how that affects your production."

"I was just thinking the same thing since everything seems to be working right with my induced lactation and I don't have the faintest sign of leaking, so I'll start with the extra dosage as soon as I go to lunch. I carry some in my purse as well as my areola supplement," Donna agreed enthusiastically.

"Great, I think it's going to be a fabulous evening, but I do need to get the all the things I need for you bikini top, so I'll meet you at the apartment and we'll continue your training there rather at the store," Ken quickly announced.

I can hardly wait to see what you come up with since I just love the idea of wearing a metal or plastic bikini top. Actually, I like the idea of a metal one and I can decorate it to match the bikini bottom," Donna giggled excitedly.

"Ok, that settles it. I'll stop at the hardware store on the way home and pick up what I'll need to make it, but you'll have to go out this afternoon and buy a bikini that you like and stop back buy here before you go to the apartment so I can see what we need to, as you say, decorate the top to match the bottom!" Ken announced.

Donna agreed and said that she would leave now and start shopping for a bikini, have some lunch, and then continue shopping for some other things she had in mind. There were apparently more customers coming in the store because the front door entry chime had sounded. She quickly put on her jacket and left the backroom with Ken before leaving the store.

Since she was not far from the general area in town that had several small specialty shops, Donna decided to take the short drive and stop at one of them that she knew pretty much was a swimsuit store. After parking on the street near as she could get to the shop she had in mind, Donna took off her jacket to show off her sweater girl appearance in public for the first time, except earlier that morning at the dress shop. There were several people walking on the sidewalk and she would have to walk almost a block to get to the store, so this was going to be her grand debut in public with her cone bra and tight sweater!

Donna got out the car and was putting money in the parking meter when she got her first complement of the day when some woman walking by, stopped and said, "I really love those heels you have on; where on earth did you get them?"

Donna turned and faced the woman who appeared to be younger than her and was dressed in a business suit with nude nylons and saw that she had on a pair of what appeared to be 3-1/4 inch spike heeled pumps. She had stopped and faced Dona at the parking meter.

Donna decided that she would play the haughty role and replied in a snooty voice, "I have a special shop in town where I buy all my footwear, but they sell mostly ultra high heels so I doubt you would be able to handle them since you are only wearing mid heels."

The young woman did not seem to be offended with Donna's comment, but replied rather apologetically and slightly submissively, "Oh, I just wore these heels today since I knew that I'd be walking on this cobblestone sidewalk while shopping today during my lunch hour. I normally wear 4 and 4-1/2 stilettos heels at the office."

"That's what I mean, if you have to wear mid heels when doing a lot of walking, I suspect you would have trouble in ultra-high heels on this street," Donna again commented somewhat haughtily.

The woman didn't give up and almost begged Donna for forgiveness, "Ma'am, I generally always wear 4-1/2 inch heels even while going to and from work, but I didn't want to get them dirty today at lunch since I wore my newest pair today and so I put these old ones on to save them."

Donna was starting to feel guilty about making the young woman feel so apologetic about her high heels and said in a much more understanding tone of voice, "I think then what you should do is use a pair of your highest and oldest heels for your nock-around street wear and you'll still be able get your high heel practice in at the same time."

"That's a great idea, but my highest are a few pair of 5 inch stilettos that I got by mail order and I wanted to save them for special occasions, so in the future I'll take your advice and use a pair of my older 4-1/2 inch heels for knock-around as you call it," she again apologetically replied.

Donna thought to herself how she was failing miserably at playing the bitch role since she was now feeling sorry for the woman who was now indicating that she was also into extra high heels and asking where she could get 5-5/8 inch stilettos to boot! How things turned on her in such a short period of time; but she also had the woman submissively apologizing and calling her Ma'am, so she felt better about her role playing.

Trying not to go overboard, she decided to back off some and said, "It seems you have good intentions, but if I were you I'd throw those heels you're wearing in the trash and start working your way up to the big time. And if you're really are interested in ultra high heels, I know where you need to go. My boyfriend is the manager of a store not far from here that specializes in ultra high heels and other fetish clothing like my cone bra, but it is expensive, so be prepared."

"Wow, that's was the next thing I was going to mention, I think that bra looks fabulous with the sweater you're wearing; I just love that look since I was a teenager when it was more popular. That's why I thought you looked so fabulous when you were standing there at the meter. As a matter of fact I wear a Maidenform with my business suit, but I know that it can't hold a candle to the one you're wearing," the woman enthusiastically responded.