Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see that my nipples are supposed to be captured in the cup stems of the one style and are padded to fill out the sharp cone pointed ones. I think I should probably wear the pointed one at the party, the rules specifically that they are to be cone bikini cups," Donna exclaimed.

"That's what I thought too, but while I was at it, I wanted to make the other style so that you could wear it some other time. First, let's try the pointed one tonight and tomorrow we'll make sure the other fits and see if there is any tweaking that needs to be done, but first you said that you wanted to get those nipples limbered up for the bikini top fitting, so I think it's time to make that happen," Ken announced as he led Donna to a bar stool in the finished part of basement and quickly adjusted height of the seat by lowering it by six to eight inches.

He had her set down on the stool facing outward from the bar. Ken stood in front of her and determined that it was the correct height for what he had planned. Ken then started stripping down to his leather jock strap that he had put on when he had changed clothes earlier that evening. Donna took in the sight of him standing in front of her naked except for the bulging tight leather jock strap! She now knew what he had in mind as her taught breasts were now at the same height as Ken's straining penis which caused her nipples to point straight out towards his genitals!

"Why don't you do the honors and free me up so that I can fulfill your request to help limber up your nipples before you try on your new bikini top. I did take two more capsules this afternoon, so let's see how they work," Ken announced as Donna didn't hesitate to reach for the leather garment to accept his invitation.

She undid the catch at the side of the jock strap and slipped it off his genitals and let it fall to the floor as his penis sprang out and was pointing up in front of her at a forty five degree angle!

"Rather than having you in a single glove, I thought that you can use whatever method you desire to get the results you wanted," Ken said, matter of factually, as Donna reached up with both hands and gingerly held the head of his throbbing penis as if she didn't want to break it.

"I think I'm going to use a combination of techniques to bring you off, but I'll take my time so I can get the most for my money," Donna giggled as she slid both hands down his shaft and then leaned over and took the head of his penis in her mouth and ran her tongue over it gently.

She felt his penis flinch as she performed her ministrations and began fondling his testicles through his scrotum while Ken groaned in delight. Donna then took more of his shaft in her mouth and slowly began the pumping action. She stopped when she tasted his pre-come so as to not cause him to orgasm so quickly. As Donna had told him, she was going to bring him to the brink several times before she would let him orgasm. She thought turnabout was fair play since he had done the same thing to her many times!

Donna had enough patience's to bring him up to the brink at least five or six times before circling his corona with her tongue as he finally started an intense orgasm as she took her mouth from his penis head and let his semen squirt onto her breast and nipples! At the same time, Donna pumped his shaft with her hand as he continued to violently erupt over her breasts. In the nick of time, she had pointed his penis down towards her breasts or the first rope of his semen might have hit the ceiling because it had so much force! She actually had felt the sting of those first few eruptions of his semen on her sensitive breasts and nipples, which again almost brought her over the edge as well!

After at least a minute, Donna had him pumped dry and then cleaned up the remaining semen from his penis head with her tongue while Ken began to calm down while his penis began to wilt. He then moved over to another bar stool and sat down to recover while Donna used her fingers to keep all the precious semen she had received on her breasts and not let it run off on the bar stool seat. She waited for Ken to recover so that he could massage it all into her breasts, areolas, and nipples. He always seemed to do a better job than she in that regard and all she was doing now was keeping it trapped on her breasts.

After a couple of minutes Ken stepped in front of her on the bar stool with her hands on her breasts to preserve the fluid. He then turned the bar stool around so that he was behind her in order to get in a better position for the massaging process. He helped Donna smooth some of the semen over her beasts so that it didn't pool up so much. Ken massaged the creamy liquid into both her breasts leaving her areolas and nipples till last as symbol of a grand finally! He made sure that when he massaged her nipples and areolas that he was careful and not let her orgasm. That was for later this evening after her milking.

"Well, do you think the extra supplement worked very well," Ken asked fishing for a complement.

"Oh my God, it sure did. I even felt the sting of your semen hitting my breasts and nipples which really turned me on. I wish I had captured all of you load just to see how much you really donated," Donna excitedly replied.

After putting his jock strap back on, he said, "I have one more thing to do before you try on you bikini."

"Now I need you to face me," Ken announced as he turned Donna's bar stool towards him and picked up the yellow face paint and stepped towards Donna, still aroused form Ken's massaging technique.

Ken opened the small bottle of body paint that he had retrieved from the workbench and used a sharp pointed brush to dip into it, telling her to hold as still as she could as he applied the yellow paint to her sensitive left nipple tip!

"Oh my God, I felt that all the way down to my clitoris!" Donna almost yelled as he finished painting her nipple tip, but she did hold still.

He did the same to her right nipple tip, with the same reaction from her. Ken then blew on each nipple tip to dry the paint as her arousal level shot up exponentially. They both realized that it wouldn't have taken too much more for her to climax right then and there. He said that her nipple tips would match the yellow of the cup tips and really present an extremely erotic element at the bikini contest. As she looked down at her breasts with her bright red nipples topped off with the bright yellow paint, Donna thought that erotic effect had already been accomplished.

Ken led Donna to the back room work shop and helped her slide her semen lubricated breasts into the two pointed aluminum cone cups and then pulled the front connecting mechanism together securing the bikini top to her chest. He pointed out how the pin could be locked in place by the padlock which he snapped together! Donna looked in a small mirror that was hung on one of the studs and viewed herself wearing the exotic bikini top. Ken noticed how well her nipple tips blended into the yellow polka dots at the tips of the painted bikini cups such that you really couldn't tell that they were not part of the aluminum cup itself! The bikini top really did present an erotic site with a hint of bondage at the same time!

"I should be in the thick of the competition with this outfit and the yellow garters and pumps won't hurt anything either," Donna declared.

"Yes, I think your right, but I see for sure that your pubes need to be shaved when wearing that tiny bottom. I thought that you should be shaved from when we first met and I really should have done it sooner, but you did such a good job of trimming your pubes, I put it off," Ken noted reflectively.

"And yes, I've been thinking about it too, but when I tried on the bikini this afternoon, I knew that I needed to be totally shaved," Donna exclaimed.

"I tell you what, let's do it right now before your milking later tonight. And since I still have the key to your new bondage bikini, you'll have to keep it on and have plenty of time to get used to wearing it until your milking session. But, because we are going to do that later than usual, I'll take the cup tip fillers out so with that with any added milk, you can naturally expand and fill up the aluminum cups," Ken stated in a clinically.

He then unlocked the padlock, unfastened the cable connector, and slipped off the bikini top. Ken removed the Styrofoam fillers, slipped her breasts back into the metal cups, reattached the cable connector, and re-locked the padlock!

Donna continued to wear the bikini around the apartment the rest of the evening as she did some house work as well as fine tuning her wardrobe for the upcoming party. She was really happy with Ken's unique design and couldn't wait to show it off at the bikini contest the following weekend.

It was a good thing that Ken had removed the filler from each cup tip because by the time that they were eventually ready to go upstairs for her shaving and milking, her breasts had expanded and felt really tight in the non-forgiving aluminum cups! However, Donna didn't care because she was looking forward to Ken shaving her as well as having him use her favorite milking bra, which would make the bikini top seem like kids play!

Ken announced a change of plans before they were to go upstairs, "Before we go upstairs, I want you to go downstairs and sit on the end bar stool while I get what I need from upstairs. I'll meet you down there in a couple of minutes."

"What have you got in mind," Donna asked in a somewhat haughty manner.

"It's not for you to question." Ken quickly replied in a stern and dominating tone of voice.

His response took her by surprise and without comment she dutifully turned and headed to the basement stairs as Ken went upstairs.

Donna sat on the designated bar stool and wondered what Ken had in mind for her, and as her anticipation heightened, her sexual arousal increased to the point that she could feel her nipples trying to poke out the ends of the metal cone bikini tips! It wasn't long before Ken arrived in the basement carrying an attaché case that she hadn't seen before as well as her skin colored leather posture collar, single glove, several leather straps, and some towels, all of which he put on the bar top!

"I decided to get you into some more suitable attire for your shaving," Ken announced as he had Donna stand up and face away from him so he could start putting on her posture collar.

"You've been prancing around all day and evening with that bitch role attitude and it's time that we get onto the real business of the day, so I've decided to shave you down here on the bar stool because I'll have better access to you and with your posture collar and single glove on, you can't move or see what's going on down below," Ken stated as he started the process of tightening the collar around her neck and forcing her face upward in the exaggerated manner.

Ken completed the collar installation and proceeded to bind Donna's arms together in the single glove. He was able to lace up the glove so that her elbows were touching as they had the first time he used it a few weeks ago. Donna hadn't had to train to accomplish that feat which was unusual for a novice. Ken then put two bath towels down on the vinyl seat surface, untied her bikini bottom and set it on a nearby bar stool, and had Donna sit down with the single glove over the top of the bar stool back support.

Ken got the leather buckling straps that he had brought down with him and proceeded to use them to secure Donna to the bar stool. He first secured her waist to the vertical back rest braces so that she was forced to keep her back and buttock against the bar stool back rest and therefore prevent her from scooting forward. He then secured her legs, just above the knees with the leather buckling straps, to the front corners of the stool using the vertical front arm rest braces. This action forced her legs open permanently which completely exposed her labia and entire vaginal area. Ken then secured the lower end of her arm binder, via a sewn-in metal ring, to the back of the bar stool foot rest ring. He then tightened the strap which it forced her arms, encased in the single glove, to be pulled down behind the back rest of the bar stool, in an exaggerated fashion, and forced her cone bikini cups to stick straight outward and upward at extreme angles! Finally, Ken placed one end of a strap around each 6-9/16 inch stiletto heel of those yellow patent PVA pumps and threaded the other end up around the vertical back rest braces. Ken tightened each strap so that her ankles were forced into 115 degree arch angles which were near the limit of her ultra high heeled trained ankles!

"I thought while we were at it, you should get a little ankle stretching in as well," he commented.

"Thank you for thinking of it and now that you have me where you want me, I won't be able to have much say in the matter," Donna cooed as she struggled, completely exposed, and bound to the bar stool in her arm binder.

"That's the way I wanted it to be and I brought all the necessary tools to get you cleaned up," he said as he reached into the attaché case that he had set on the bar and found an electric razor, a safety razor, a small aerosol can of shaving foam, and a small bottle of liquid all of which he set on the bar top.

"I brought down the special shaving kit that I put together a few days ago after I decided for sure that you needed to be shaved. The electric razor has a pop up trimmer for trimming side burns, but I have a much more interesting use in mind," Ken announced with sort of a fiendish smile.

He walked to the side of the room and brought back one of the straight backed chairs and placed it in from of Donna. He sat down and had perfect access to Donna's vaginal area for the job at hand.

With all the talk about her shaving and milking, as well as the helpless feeling caused by the arm binder and posture collar, Donna was really simmering and her juices freely dripped down onto the towel! Ken picked up his electric razor turned it on and popped open the trimmer, brought it down to her trimmed bush.

"I can trim you much closer with this trimmer than you can with any scissors. After this I'll foam you up and use the razor so stay real still," he calmly announced.

Ken brought the humming trimmer down and slowly stroked it down the right side of her vaginal lips with the excess pubic hair falling onto the towel. It took about three strokes on each side of her labia and two or three more at the top bottom to prepare her for the forthcoming close shave. It took all the concentration she had to keep from squirming as the vibration from the electric razor was further stimulating her clitoris which was not far from his work zone! Ken took the aerosol can an released a baseball size of foam into his right hand before rubbing it all around her vaginal area as she squirmed in delight. He kept up the action for about a minute before massaging a second handful into the same area. He then scraped off the excess foam using the side of his index finger making sure that it scraped the swollen lips of her vagina. Again, her arousal level went up another notch.

"Now I want you to be real still," Ken ordered as he picked up the safety razor and began a series of short strokes on each side of her labia as well as at the top and bottom of her vaginal lips and carefully and gently shaved her clean.

The process felt good to her, but did not cause the stimulation that the electric razor had manifested. Donna wasn't sure which she preferred. He took another small hand towel that she hadn't seen him bring down, and slowly wiped her clean. This action also was sexually arousing, and she again, squirmed on the bar stool. Finally, he opened the small bottle and splashed the liquid on his hands before patting it into the shaved area. Donna hissed as the liquid caused a tingling sensation.

"It's just rubbing alcohol that's acting as an astringent," Ken said to Donna after her reaction.

"I'll get a mirror so that you can inspect your pubes, or lack thereof," he announced while he got a hand mirror from behind the bar and held it up so she could see her newly shaped pubic area.

He asked, "Well what do you think of your shaved pubes?"

"Oh, I love how it looks. Does it look sexy to you?" she questioned Brad.

"It looks super sexy to me. It shows off the puffy lips of your vagina, perfectly," Brad noted in a sexy voice.

"Thank you," is all that she could muster as she did, in fact, blush a little with his frank observation.

"Now it's time to get to the real point of the evening, so let's get you off that bar stool and get you into the upstairs milking stand," Brad stated emphatically as he started undoing the straps that that bound her to the bar stool. He left the posture collar and single glove on Donna as well as re-tying on her bikini bottom before they headed up the two flights of stairs to the top floor of the apartment while she negotiated the stairs perfectly in those PVA stilettos even though she was wearing her posture collar and single glove and couldn't hold on to the banister!

When they arrived in the spare bedroom, Ken instructed her to position herself in the stand facing toward the outside of the closet. He placed the one of the cross bars at arm pit level so that the single glove was over the top of it helping stabilize her position. He wound the two shoulder straps of the glove, over and around the bar and buckled them in place so that she was firmly secured to it in a manner that left her bikini cone cups poking out and up in a really sexy fashion! Finally, Ken used a spreader bar and secured her ankles to it with the attached padded cuffs that left her feet spread about three feet apart while standing in those yellow patent 6-9/16 inch PVA stiletto heeled pumps. He said to Donna that he needed to inspect her crotch area in her new bikini to see if it covered her labia when her legs were spread. After having concluded that the bikini did in fact to the job, Ken unlocked the padlock and unfastened the cable holding her bikini top in place. The cups literally popped out from her chest as the pressure of her milk laden breasts forced them outward in a dramatic fashion as he quickly un-pinned the bikini connecting cable! He carefully slipped the metal cups from her semen lubricated breasts and tossed the bikini top on the bed. Donna's breasts stood straight out and up without the need of any support whatsoever! Her pouty areolas and long, bright red, tapering nipples pointed out just waiting to be attended to.

Ken inserted some gauze-like disposable liners into the milking bra to protect the kid leather from her semen lubricated breasts and then began the process of fitting the milking bra over her breasts so that the cups fit tightly over them and were held up by shoulder straps that he connected directly to the ends of the cups near her areolas rather than at the base of the cups like a typical bra. This arrangement that he explained before would give much more support and allow Ken to lift her breasts to any position that he desired for the milking procedure. The electrical activated 'pumping bra' would bring down her milk, as Ken had previously explained and demonstrated to Donna the first few times he had used it. The pump alternately pumped air into and out of, the plastic air pockets sewn between the two layers of kid leather in a sequential manner so that it duplicates the breasts being hand massaged from the bases down to the, and including the areolas!

Ken then placed the two plastic tube-like devices over her straining nipples; and since the diameters of these cylinders at the base were the same size as her nipples, they fit flat against her breast tips with each nipple protruding into those large tubes! The two inch long plastic cylinders were the same diameter throughout its length, so all of Donna's tapering nipples would be exposed to the internal vacuum when Ken squeezed the ball pump at the end of each flexible tube attached to the larger cylinders encasing her nipples! Also connected to the bottom end of the each plastic cylinder was a removable three ounce plastic container that would capture her milk that was extracted during the milking process. Ken had to squeeze the ball pumps in synchronization with the milking bra such that the most efficient transfer of the fluid would be accomplished, and in turn be deposited in the removable plastic containers at the bottom of each nipple cylinder!