Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you seem to be on the right track, so maybe you can work your way up to the big time in stiletto heels and sharp pointed bras. Give me your name and I'll call my boyfriend and tell him that you might stop in today, but they close at six tonight. The shop is called 'Stilettos and Beyond' and is located on Delmar Boulevard and near Skinker. My boyfriend's name is Ken," Donna explained.

"My name is Chery Miles and I get off at three today and since I work at the bank down the street, I'll have plenty of time to get there before they close," The woman quickly volunteered.

"OK I'll call him when I get a chance and tell him you're stopping by," Donna offered.

"Oh thank you Ma'am, thank you very much." Chery responded.

"Tell him by name is Donna, so he'll know who sent you," she said.

"I'll definitely tell him that you sent me to look at some ultra high heels stilettos like yours" Chery excitedly replied as she then turned and walked down the street in the opposite direction than Donna was going.

She then started walking down the street to the swimsuit store she had in mind. It was almost at the far end of the block, so she had plenty of time to show off her tight sweater, pointed bra, and 5-5/8 inch red patent stilettos since the street was fairly crowded. They were mostly women shoppers although there were a few younger men as well.

She had walked about twenty feet when two younger women, who looked to be students from nearby Washington University even though it was between semesters, summer school must still be in session. They were both wearing tight fitting white blouses, pencil skirts that were tightly belted, and those popular white canvas sneakers that Donna hated. She noticed that they both had good figures with ample pointy breasts filling out there white blouses.

The two women kept staring at her as they approached and actually stopped in front of Donna forcing her to stop and stand as well and then one exclaimed, "Wow that is some outfit. I just love that pointy sweater girl look as well as those high heeled stilettos."

Again, Donna played the snotty bitch and replied, "Do you always stop people in the middle of the street to tell them how you feel about their street clothes?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry; we'll be seniors next month at Wash U and were looking for some exotic clothing for our sorority's fetish theme month when school starts. All the seniors at our sorority get to wear to the standard exotic uniform that we are in charge of picking out. They'll wear them to class with the pledges who will have to wear little girl dresses with bows and flowers, braided hair, and flats with arch straps. As for our outfits, I think yours is fabulous. I'd just love to wear something like you have on and to lord it over my pledge with a dominate look like yours. So I just thought you could help us out by telling us where you got that outfit, especially that cone bra and those beautiful stilettos so we can complete our uniform design," said the shorter young woman on Donna's right.

"Well I can, but I doubt you could wear the stilettos they sell since they specialize in ultra high heels and if can only wear those canvas flats, you'll never be able to master the heel height I'm now wearing by next month. And to fill out a cone bra like the one I'm wearing under this sweater, you must have properly trained nipples that I doubt you have," Donna clinically stated as the both women blushed.

There was an awkward moment before the shorter one regained her composure and answered confidently, "No boyfriend of mine has ever complained about my pointy breasts and especially about my long pointy nipples when they are erect."

"That's the question. Can you keep them hard and long even when not having sex, like when you are in class?" Donna fired back.

"Oh yes I'm sure we can, since all of us girls at the sorority have done specific exercises and vacuum cupped our nipples since being pledges our freshmen year," the same woman answered matter-of-factly.

"How come you are wearing those terrible looking flat canvas sneakers if you want to have 5-5/8 inch ultra-high heels like these be part of your uniform?

The shorter girl again answered, "Oh, we generally wear 5 inch heels that we all got by mail order over the years, but we don't have many pair, so we save them as much as we can for wearing around the sorority and going to class. We also wear 4-1/2 inch heels most of the other times since we can replace them from most of the department stores. These white canvas flats were a spur of the moment thing because we didn't want to even our 4-1/2 stilettos to get dirty or damaged walking on these cobble stones. You're right though, now that that I compare them to your pumps, they do look pretty silly."

These answers were not what Donna had expected, but she didn't act surprised and calmly stated, "If that's the case, you might have shot at wearing ultra high heels and cone bras. So look up 'Stilettos and Beyond' in the yellow pages and go over there and ask Karen to show you the bras and Ken for the heels, I know them both. They also have skirts, blouses, belts, and other items as well that you may be interested in looking at for your uniform and tell them Donna sent them. They are on the pricey side so take your daddy's credit card or cash."

"Money isn't the problem; and I'm so glad that you helped us out and I'll make sure you know what we ended up specifically choosing for our fetish uniform with the manger that you know," she articulately stated with confidence.

"Better yet, give Ken your names and phone number so I can call you if you need any help in finalizing your sorority uniform," Donna suggested.

The shorter one again replied and eagerly said, "Oh that would be great; we'd love to have your help!"

Have good day, and throw those sneakers in the trash as soon as you get home," Donna ordered as she continued on in those 5-5/8 inch stilettos to walk down the block.

She got at least three or four smiling glances from both men and women and before she got to the swimsuit shop and there was a wolf whistle from a younger man in casual clothes, that made her day! Donna however maintained her haughty body language and acted as if she hadn't heard a thing before strutting on and entered the shop!

She went to the counter in the back of the shop and said to the lady sales clerk, in her twenties, that she was looking for a bikini for a party contest at friend's house and that she had something specifically in mind. Donna went on to explain that she remembered a popular rock and roll song from two years ago, in the summer of 1960 which was titled 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini', and that she wanted to wear that type on bikini to the party. The young sales clerk certainly remembered the song and said that it was still a popular style and that they carried several versions of that particular bikini.

"Well, let's see what you have," Donna responded.

The young sales clerk walked Donna over to the bikini section of the store and pointed to the so called, yellow polka dot bikini display which was a table with four styles displayed on a half mannequins. Both the tops and bottoms were white with half inch diameter bright yellow polka dots. The tops varied in shapes from triangular and cone and each came in two patterns; one that pretty much covered the entire breast and one that basically covered only the nipple and areola, all with very brief bottoms! Actually, the bottoms of the four styles were identical so the four different tops could be worn with the same bottom. All four bikini tops could be configured to be worn in one of three ways which were 'around the neck' ties to 'over shoulder straps, or with no shoulder straps at all. The bottoms came various hip sizes with side ties whereas the tops came in a variety of bust line dimensions and cup sizes.

Donna picked out a size 38 bottom and 38 C cup tops in each of the four styles before going the fitting room to try them on. As it turned out, they all fit perfectly since both the tops and bottoms had string ties on each side that could be tightened for the proper fit. She ended up buying one of each of the tops and two of the bottoms.

When she checked out at the counter, the sales girl said, "I bet those bikini's looked good on you with that great figure of yours. And I just love that vintage pointed sweater girl look of yours as well of those stunning red patent stilettos. How high of a heel do they have; it really makes your ankles and legs look fabulous?"

"They have 5-5/8 inch heels and they make me feel tall and dominate," Donna replied somewhat haughtily.

"Wow, I can't imagine what they would feel like, since my highest heels, that I got was from a mail order house, only have 5 inch heels which my boyfriend loves. I want to try some higher heels, but highest the stores around town have to offer have only about 4-1/2 inches, at the most. Can I ask where you got yours?" the woman asked politely.

"Go to 'Stilettos and Beyond', you can find them in the Yellow Pages. They also have some vintage bras that you seem to like," Donna abruptly answered as she turned on her stiletto heels and headed for the door.

"Oh, thank you very much," the sales girl replied as Donna walked out the store with her bikini purchases.

Donna thought to herself as walked backed to her parked car; about how much business she was sending to Ken's shop in such a short period of time. In the span of less than ten minutes on the busy street, three people inquired about her shoes and sweater girl look not to mention the admiring glances and whistle she received. And now the sales clerk complement only added to the mix. She thought that it was interesting that most all the people already had 5 inch high, mail order heels and were looking for even higher ones! Maybe her modeling work would in fact, pay off for Ken's business in the long run.

After calling Ken at the shop at a pay phone and telling him that she had sent a woman named Chery as well as some other women to the store for some ultra high heels and vintage bras, she went shopping for some jewelry and other accessories for her outfits for the coming weekend party at the Chatsworth's. Late in the afternoon, Donna stopped back at the shop to drop to off one of the bikini bottoms, so he could match colors for whatever he was going to come up with for her unique bikini top! Ken said that her yellow polka dot bikini idea was a great idea and he would stop by the hardware store and get all the things he needed to finish his idea for her bikini top.

Nancy asked Ken if the woman she had sent to the store had shown up and he said that she had just left and had bought a two pair of 5-5/8 inch heeled pumps, one in black calf and one in black suede. Ken mentioned that Diane had also measured her for some custom made vintage bras and that she seemed to be overwhelmed with practically everything in the store! He also said they had received several phone calls asking about their ultra high heels and vintage cone bras that afternoon and that most of them would be visiting the shop tomorrow or early next week to see what they offered. Ken said he thought that besides the ones that Donna had spoken to that day, some were probably referred to him by Linda and were preparing for next weekend's party at the Chatsworth, plus some he thought had just seen his new ad in the Yellow Pages.

Donna then returned to his apartment and surveyed all the things that she had accomplished on her shopping trip that day. First, she was very happy with the two dresses and accessories that she had decided on as well as the bikini style for the party contest. She was wondering what Ken was going to come up with for her bikini top, but knew it was going to something very unique. As for the rest of her outfits for the so called daytime business casual parts of the upcoming party, Donna planned to wear the clothes that she had for the office and supplement anything else she needed from Ken's shop.

Ken arrived at the apartment around 7:00 o'clock that Saturday night with the materials that he had bought at the hardware and paint stores, put the bags in the lower level of his townhouse apartment. He came back up to where Nancy was waiting in the main living room, and they kissed passionately.

Ken said that he wanted to get started on her bikini project so she could give her opinion on whether his idea was OK by her. Donna agreed that he should get started on his secret "bikini project" and that in the meantime she would make them a quick meal before she started on some of the many things she needed to do in order to get ready for the big party. She said that they should make a date later this evening for her "special bra" milking session! Ken agreed whole heartedly and changed in to casual clothes to work on the big project in the backroom of the basement townhouse.

Donna also changed out of her outfit that she had gone shopping in today, but freshened up her 'Bitch Roll' makeup for the later scheduled date with Ken for her milking.

Ken had bought the spray paint that matched the colors of her bikini bottoms at a paint store before he went to the hardware store. He also bought four aluminum funnels at that store that he was going to use for her bikini tops. In addition, he had picked up various other items including some flexible stainless steel cable, plastic tubing, miscellaneous hardware, and some small luggage-type padlocks among other things.

Ken made two versions of the metal bikini tops to see which one Nancy preferred. The first consisted of the inverted funnels forming metal bra-like cups that would form her breasts, down to the base of her nipples, into perfect cone shapes! The stem part on the funnel would then capture her nipples and extend straight out to the open ends and would expose their very tips! Since Ken knew Donna's exact breast, areola, and nipple measurements, he was able to pick out the right size funnel and trim the stim length so that when her nipples were fully aroused, they would just peek out the tips of them.

Ken made the second set of bikini cups using the remaining two aluminum funnels which were slightly deeper. He trimmed the stems leaving about a half an inch of them at bottom of the funnels, which in turn left a half inch diameter holes. Using a pair of needle nose pliers, he then reformed the funnel stems into shapes that that formed the funnels into perfect cones down to the very tips; leaving a quarter inch diameter opening that would only allow the very tips of Donna's nipples to peek through! Finally Ken positioned into the deeper aluminum cup tips, small Styrofoam cones that he had drilled half inch diameter holes through the center. Ken had also lined the through holes with 1/16 inch thick Velcro that brought the inside diameter of the holes down to 3/8 inches and would allow Donna nipples to protrude through and also provide filler for the very ends of the aluminum bikini cups from slightly above her areolas down to just before her nipple tips. The scratchy Velcro would, once again, keep her nipples at full attention as the tips tried to peak out from the metal cup tips!

At this point, Ken took the flexible stainless steel cable that he purchased at the hardware store and cut it to the designed length that he had meticulously calculated for connecting the bikini cones together around Donna's chest. In order to not have the cable bite into her skin, he inserted it through flexible clear plastic tubing. He then connected the crimped on, ring tongue terminals, at the ends of cable to outside center of each cup by pop rivets. Next, he pop riveted to the inside of each cup, slightly below center, a short link of wire rope via another ring terminal that would hold the cups together when conned together between her breasts. The uniquely designed two piece stainless steel rope links were made to the exact dimensions so that, when they were connected together, it would apply the proper tension to the blackstrap cable to properly hold the bikini top in place! One of the short connecting ropes had a tiny crimped end connector with a clevis; while the other end had a mating hoop style crimped end connector so that when they were perfectly aligned, a pin could be inserted through them to make a firm connection. Ken added another feature to the bikini top by buying a pin with a through hole at the end so that a tiny luggage padlock could be locked through it and would hold the bikini top in place, until someone with the key decided it was time to remove it! Finally, he added some thin felt padding over the inside edges of the two pop rivets in each aluminum cup to insure there would be no abrasion.

Ken assembled the same connecting arrangement on the first bikini top set and now was ready to paint them both. He had matched the colors of the bikini that Donna had dropped off at the shop that afternoon at a local paint store. The base color of the bikini bottom was white with half inch diameter bright yellow polka dots randomly placed. Both colors he was able to match perfectly at the store with spray cans, as well as some clear lacquer for an over coat. In addition, he bought some matching yellow rub-on face paint that he had in mind for a specific purpose. He mask off the four cable connections on each bikini set, since he though the unpainted cables added to the overall bondage theme and sprayed the four cups with two layers of white paint.

Ken let them dry as he went to the upstairs bath room to get a Donna's hair dryer to help in the drying process. Donna was busy fixing dinner, but she briefly kissed him and said that she was looking forward to her milking session and bikini fitting.

He went back to the basement level and finished drying the white paint, with the hair dryer, on the four aluminum cones before cutting out a half inch diameter hole in some thin cardboard that he would use to apply the yellow polka dots to the bikini tops. Ken carefully used a pen to locate the dots in a random order on all four cups except for the very tips which he would leave open for the time being. He then centered the open hole in the cardboard mask over the dots and spayed the yellow paint to form the half inch diameter polka dots around the surface of all four white painted cone cups. In case of the cups with the nipple encasings stems, Ken simply painted the entire stem of each cup with yellow paint whereas in the pointed cone version, he sprayed a 3/4 inch diameter yellow polka dot, centered on the quarter inch diameter open tip, on each cup! He then finished the yellow paint drying process with the hairdryer before spraying and drying all four cups with clear lacquer which added to the glossy sheen of the painted aluminum cups!

After finishing the bikinis, Ken went back upstairs to the kitchen where Donna was finishing fixing a spaghetti dinner, so they both sat down at the kitchen table and ate before Ken had Donna come down to the workshop and try on his versions of the two bikini tops he had made for her. He told her to come down and meet him wearing only the yellow polka dot bikini bottom with no bra, white nylons with yellow elastic wrap-around garters, and the yellow patent 6-9/16 inch heeled PVA pumps both of which he had brought home from the store to wear with her new bikini! Donna went upstairs to change while Ken went back down to the workshop.

After a few minutes, Donna came down the basement steps dressed as instructed and Ken led her back to the workbench where the two bikini tops were setting and said, "I made two versions of the bikini top that I talked about. So tell me what you think."

Donna picked up one of the cup from each style and gasped, "Oh my God, they both are fabulous. I just love the way you have pained them to go with these bikini bottoms and made them look so shiny."