Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the 'milking bra' in place, Ken again selected the 'both' position on the pump and flipped the control switch on, which started the pump massaging action on both of Donna's breasts. The individual internal air passages sewn into the leather cups, started filling with air from base and then sequentially downward towards her breasts tips essentially squeezing them in an orderly manner to bring down her milk! The time that it took to fill all the passages with air was about five or six seconds before the tiny internal valving relieved all the pressure and the entire sequence was automatically repeated! At the end of the second sequence Ken saw a few drops of milk appear at her nipple tips and quickly started squeezing the ball pumps, which applied a vacuum to each of her nipples thereby sucking her milk into the plastic bottles!

He again cycled the vacuum pumping of her nipples at about three times the rate of the breast pumping action and therefore got at least three, two second long sprays, into the tubes with each breast pumping cycle! Donna as usual, was in seventh heaven during this process and knew that she was drenching her removable bikini bottom liner as her sexual arousal level elevated with every cycle of the milking procedure.

She then whispered out loud, "I can't believe how this bra is so unbelievably sexy. As I keep saying, it's like being felt up at the same time that you're milking and stimulating my nipples so that it brings me almost to the brink of orgasm with each cycle, but not quite."

Ken continued the milking process for over a minute until she was dry. According to the graduated scale on the bottles, Donna had produced slightly more milk this time which amounted to almost an ounce and a half of milk from each breast. Therefore, this total was almost three ounces, which was a step on the way to her new goal of four ounces per day, which today was mostly caused by her later than usual milking. He then turned off the milking bra, removed the nipple tube pumping devices while Donna withered in her restraints.

Ken intentionally left the milking bra on her as he prepared to relieve her of her built up sexual desires and said, "Well it's now time to let you experience the real pleasure that this bra can provide. And I'll supply some addition help as well."

He then turned the pump back on and let it start feeling her up once again. After a few cycles of the bra, Donna was back to her hyper aroused state and squirmed in the milking stand in her single glove, posture collar, and spreader bar.

Ken leaned in and began to lightly lick her left nipple with his tongue, making sure not to touch the extremely sensitive tip! He did the same thing to her right nipple which brought her to the brink of an orgasm before he stopped teasing her nipples as the pump continued to incessantly cycle the milking bra! Ken then let Donna calm before repeating the process several ties. After about five or six cycles, Donna was literally begging him to let her orgasm so he thought it was time to take her over the edge so he began alternately flicking both nipple tips with his tongue which caused her begin extremely intense multiple orgasms that lasted at least a full minute as she moaned and squirmed in ecstasy!

After she recovered, Ken removed the milking bra, single glove, and spreader bar and helped her to the couch in that room. He also removed the posture collar and they snuggled and kissed in her after glow. By now it was late so they started to get ready for bed. Ken took the milk bottles down to the basement where he had a second refrigerator for her milk and his semen storage. He brought back one small glass jar of his stored semen and warmed it to room temperature by running hot tap water over it as Donna took a shower and cleaned up before Ken took a separate shower. Ken meticulously massaged the full jar of his warm semen into her breasts, areolas, and nipples before they went to bed. Donna would only have to wash her breasts with a wash cloth the next morning without having to take a full shower before dressing.

Sunday as well as the rest of the week at home, they continued their routine of her nightly milking session as well as his semen donation. Also Donna continued her extreme PVA Ballet heel training followed by the pointed toe flat heel training as well as performing her other physical exercises, all the while wearing her tightly cinched and butt enhancing Gwendoline corset, under her training outfit. For this particular week, Ken had instructed her that the training outfit would consist of her 50's style blouse with a turned up collar, short pencil skirt, and a tightly cinched 5 inch wide belt! And of course, black seamed nylons were to be gartered from her corset.

In addition after each milking procedure, and following their regular sexual activity, Ken had Donna wear her vacuum training bra around the apartment before going to bed! He continued to individually vacuum stretch and reshape her breasts, areolas, and nipples for increasingly longer periods of time and along with her pectoral muscle exercises and supplement capsules, were designed to eventuality get her to 40 inch bust line measurement which was their ultimate goal! During the week he maintained her vacuumed tapered areola height at 9/16 of an inch while reshaping her nipples to be more pointed and 1-5/16 inches in length when wearing the unique training bra with plastic areola and nipple tubes! After each pumping, Donna's nipples tapered from 3/8 of an inch at the base to 1/4 of an inch at their slightly rounded tips which was the same as when Ken had her wear it last Thursday! The 1-5/16 nipple length was also the same as well which would produce a bust line measurement of 39-1/4 inches!

After she had on her training bra, Donna really looked sexy in that blouse with the high turned up collar, tight wide belt, short pencil skirt, and with her extremely pointed nipples and areolas forced outward by the plastic tubes of her training bra, they poked out and tented her that sexy material in a delicious fashion. She loved the way it looked and pranced around the apartment showing off for Ken's sake.

The rest of the week, Donna spent her spare time preparing for the party at the Chatsworth's on Friday evening. She picked up her two dresses on Tuesday after work and made sure everything was perfect. At work she performed her usual duties including an occasional shoe tease for certain younger male clients. Ken had a busy week at the shop as business was particularly robust.

When they got home from work on Friday evening of that week, Donna and Ken finished packing for the cocktail party at the Chatsworth's that evening. Both were to wear their work clothes and change at Linda's and Paul's mansion. Donna did change from her 5-1/4 inch work heels to an identical pair of 5-5/8 inch stilettos pumps with needle toes in order to not violate the dress code for her first time at a club meeting. She still kept on the pointed Maidenform bra that she wore to work since Linda instructed that she didn't need to change into her mandatory cone bra until she dressed for the cocktail party.

A limo was to pick them up at the apartment at six thirty, but they were already pretty well packed from last evening so it didn't take long to finish before setting the bags near the front door. When the limo arrived exactly at six thirty, the driver came to the door and introduced himself and took the bags out and loaded them into the trunk before opening the door and helping both of them into the vehicle. They then started the drive to the Chatsworth's mansion which was not far from their apartment in Clayton.