Don't Judge Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers

"One second," he said.

I realized I should've told him I wanted to eat, maybe he'd have let me sit down, now it looked like I'd be in this position for a while. A young Latino busboy wheeled a silver tray in toward the table about six feet in front of me. His eyes went wide as he saw me but he never broke stride or said anything as he uncovered his meal. I blushed red as my predicament set in, arms stretched out, handcuffed, gagged in the sexiest black bra and panty set I owned. I could care less about being half-naked but the cuffed and gagged was an embarrassment. The busboy set out a plate with a steak and lobster tail, some asparagus and mashed potatoes with a small loaf of bread, he reached under the clothed cart and produced two bottles of Blue Moon beer which he set next to the meal.

"You sure you don't want anything?" he held another small black bag.

I almost nodded yes but I didn't want him thinking that I was anything other than an unwilling participant. He needed to understand this was simply a job to me so I closed my eyes and shook my head no. He shrugged and signed a paper for the busboy who gave one last look at me and quickly departed.

Chase stood in front of me and reached behind, I felt the gag loosen and fall away.

"Let's have a talk shall we."

Dropping the bag in his hand to a chair he walked around me ducking under my arms and inspecting me, when he reached the front again, he grasped the front clasp on my bra and unsnapped it. I gasped as it fell away exposing my tits to him, my nipples became hard and I shifted in place. He casually found the hooks that kept the straps over my shoulder and undid them allowing my bra to drop to the ground. Again, he moved behind me and said, "Nice," as I felt a finger stroke my ass. Hooking two fingers into my panties he slid them down to my black heeled sandals. I hissed in reaction as he moved back in front and took a seat at his table. With a flick of the wrist, he snapped a white linen napkin out and placed it in his lap. He picked up a steak knife and fork and cut a small piece of the steak off.

"Mmmmm, Kobe beef, medium rare, exquisite."

"Have you ever had Kobe beef?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"It's a particular brand of beef raised by the Japanese, grain fed and massaged, they have strict standards about what is considered Kobe."

He chewed slowly as he studied me. I was acutely aware of my nakedness and squirmed a little under his intense gaze. Frustrated with myself I straightened and let him see me. I had what men referred to as a body made for sin. My ass had been voted "A work of art" by the fellow officers in my precinct, you'd think that nowadays guys wouldn't say things like that or they'd get hit with a sexual harassment charge but I had a habit of wearing tight black booty shorts to work out in so when I found out about the title it had apparently been unanimous with the girls too. I actually had more than a few propositions from both sexes but I was focused on making detective so I didn't want the drama of a workplace romance. They'd even somehow talked me into posing for a picture in our gym that they'd made into a poster and had me autograph so they could hang it for "motivational" purposes. On top of a great ass I had long muscled legs with thighs that were much thicker than most girls due to the fact I did squat and thigh workouts every other day. My stomach was flat and held good muscle definition without quite being a full six pack. My pussy was shaved smooth and was what most males called innie lips. My chest was a good 36C and my nipples were small, pert, dark brown and stood out when I was excited. Which was annoying me because they wouldn't go down right now proving on a certain level I was turned on, stupid body.

"Let's talk."

"About what?" I asked.

"How did you end up here?"

"You heard Nicky."

"Yes I did, but that doesn't explain a few things."

He reached for the bag he'd set on the chair beside him and ruffled through it before he pulled out my wallet. I realized the bag held my clothes and phone. He thumbed through the wallet and took out my ID card.

"Estrella Cruz," he said, reading the name and looking at me. "For instance, you said he was no longer your boyfriend, so when did you break up with him?"

"Three weeks ago."

"And the last time you had sex with him?"

I paused a while before answering, Chase was patient but I eventually spoke, "Three months ago. Why does it matter? Am I too used?" I asked sarcastically.

Sudden fire came into his eyes, his voice became low and menacing, "Have a care, I understand your predicament but don't mistake that for giving a fuck. I don't mind strong, but I won't tolerate disrespect, if you keep that attitude up, I'll uncuff you, walk you to the door and you can leave. I'll let Nicky know you didn't live up to your bargain and you can deal with your own consequences."

I swallowed, I don't know why but somehow, I'd made the mistake of thinking this man wasn't as dangerous as the others.

"Do you understand me?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I understand," I said quietly.

"Good, now let's see if we can't make this less unpleasant for you. You say it's been a few months, did Nicky bring you clothes to wear?"

I shook my head no.

"Now see that's interesting, you say this Brent called you and told you to meet him here at a five-star hotel and you dress in very sexy and revealing lingerie."

"I'm never getting back with him," I said.

"I don't doubt that."

"And I wasn't going to before this either."

"I don't doubt that either, but maybe you thought he'd try and maybe you thought he'd get a nice room and a nice meal and maybe you thought you'd have one last romp of breakup sex."

This man was entirely too smart for my liking. I knew Brent was shady and I did think he'd try something like the scenario he'd just described and it'd been a long time without sex so I had considered it and was probably willing to go with it.

"That's not what I planned," I said.

"No, but it seems like you took the consideration into possibility, which makes me assume you're at least a little bit frustrated sexually."

I didn't say anything as we looked at each other, he smiled after a while and let the matter drop.

"You also seem to be in very good shape, even for a police officer."

"I'm a bikini competitor."

He frowned at that, "Like in Hooter's or something."

I rolled my eyes, "No like in it's a class of female body building."

He still looked dubious so I continued, "There are five categories of female class body builders, Bikini, Figure, Physique, Fitness, and Bodybuilding."

"Really?"

Contemptuously I said, "Yes, I've never in my life or would I ever compete at a Hooter's."

He pulled out an iPhone and tapped a few keys, "Well what do you know, you learn something new every day."

He tapped a few more keys, "And look at this, here you are, and first place too."

He looked up at me, "How many have you won?"

"I've placed in six out of six competitions I entered, two firsts, one third and the rest seconds."

"Well call me impressed, and I can definitely see why."

He smiled as he looked me over yet again.

"Is there anything I can do Officer Cruz to make this situation more palatable?"

"Uncuff me, let me get dressed and walk out the door and tell Nicky I did my job."

Chase shook his head no, "I don't think so, but if you relax you might enjoy it."

"I doubt that."

Chase just stared at me and finally put his napkin on the table and stood. He walked over to me and took a key from his pocket and undid the cuffs from the pillars but left them on my hands. He took my hand and walked me to his bedroom. This close I smelled a faint musky odor from him, it was a pleasant combination of leather and clean linen. The bed was huge, larger than a king size with engraved dark wood and metal vines weaving all around. There were dark red satin sheets, with a black silk comforter with hand stitched red roses covering it. He pushed me to the middle of the bed and moved between my legs before he moved my arms toward either corner vine and then cuffed them spread apart. I pulled against them but the vines must've been bolted or part of the bed because I couldn't get it to so much as twitch, I'd swear I was chained to a wall the bed had that little give. My sex was pressed against the smooth fabric of his slacks and my nipples were hard. My arousal levels had been going down as the casualness of our lunch conversation reduced my passion but now, they sprang back to life.

Chase slowly pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. Despite myself I stared, he had smooth hard muscle across his chest and a flat stomach with light covering of black hair below his belly button. I had a flaring desire to see where that treasure trail went. He pushed my legs wide as he shifted his body lower, with a start I comprehended what he was about to do. I almost moaned in delight before his tongue even touched my pussy. Brent never liked eating me out, he thought it was nasty but he'd ask for a blow job every night of the week.

I closed my eyes as I felt Chases' warm breath on the inside of my thigh, he teasingly licked the crease between my leg and my pussy making me moan. He traced his tongue up my crease, across the top of my pussy then down the other crease. He paused and I felt his hot breath against my lips, I tried to close my legs but he used his strength to keep them spread, his lips were soft as he kissed my mound repeatedly. Finally, he ran his tongue slowly up then down and back up again. I closed my eyes as the next minutes he spent focusing on using his tongue to bring me pleasure. Despite myself I writhed and twisted, gasping and moaning the whole time. He never kept his pace steady, he would increase his movement, thrusting his tongue inside of me, till my hips moved to his rhythm. Then he would let his licks become shorter, slower, deeper, and my hips matched his rhythm as I slow thrusted against him. He thrust his tongue even deeper inside of me, making me gasp and let out another groan as I tried to thrust my hips forward. My excitement was contagious and he doubled his efforts to please me pushing his tongue up and down the length of my pussy sending me over the edge as we both moved faster. His tongue found my clit and my world exploded into white light as my back arched and I cried out. He kept his tongue pressed against my clit as my body pulsed and trembled. After a minute, he released my legs and pulled away from me while I dazedly recovered from my orgasm.

I lay watching as he hopped off the bed and unbuttoned his slacks. They dropped to the ground to reveal sexy black boxer briefs. He glanced at me and smiled as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband and slid them down his legs. He stood up straight and motionless as I looked at his body. The light treasure trail beneath his belly button extended to short trimmed hair encircling his thick penis. It was obvious he manscaped which highlighted his above average size, right now he was rock hard and looked to be about nine inches of length. He moved toward me and I spread my legs to allow him easier access. I was still so wet after my orgasm that he slid into me without any trouble. We both held still as our bodies adjusted to one another, then he began to glide in and out of me.

He bent his head down and licked my neck sending a shock of surprise through me. His chest pressed to mine as he alternated between light kisses and gentle nips on my neck. My moans were a constant noise as he pushed in and out of me. After a minute he pushed against me to lean back, I looked up at his incredible body as he gently put his hands under my knees and brought them up and together against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my legs holding them in place and used his thumbs to guide my ankles till they were over his shoulders. I whimpered when I understood what he was doing, the anvil was practically my favorite position because it allowed the shaft to go deep in my body. He slowly leaned forward till I was almost bent over and pushed into me deep and steady, slow thrusts that I swear went farther in me each time. I was mad with passion, thrashing my head and straining my body against him, usually with my strong legs I could push a man back in this position if I needed but with my arms cuffed, I couldn't gain any leverage. His powerful body kept me pinned with little effort, turning me on even more as he dominated me so fully. He kept this up for minutes and I felt myself building toward another orgasm as I lay sweating and thrusting against him. He opened a hand and showed me the handcuff key as he pushed forward and held himself still. I was desperate to keep fucking him but he was uncuffing me so I lay as still as possible, he flexed inside me and I whimpered and reflexively pushed back jostling him.

"Better quit moving or you'll never be free."

He flexed again and I had to bite my lip and clench my fists to keep still.

"I really fucking hate you," I said.

He laughed as one hand came free and I brought it around to grip his ass, he moved to my other arm and quickly unlocked that one too. He brought his hand over my legs and pushed them back down leaving us in missionary position while I used both hands on his ass to keep him pressed inside me. He bent down and pressed his lips to mine hungrily, I kissed him back with raw passion as he pushed deep inside me. He hooked one leg into mine and leaned over in a roll bringing me with him and placing me on top. Then he pushed me back till I was straddling him. He placed his hands on my hips and thrust up into me repeatedly. I loved cowgirl for making love, I placed my hands on his chest and gripped him with my legs. I took control of our speed as I bounced up and down on his cock. I pushed back and put my hands in my hair as I let myself be impaled on his manhood. Suddenly he stopped, I tried to move but he held my hips tight.

"What..." I breathed.

"If you're not enjoying it, feel free to get up and leave. I'll tell Nicky you did your job."

I was speechless, I'd gotten so worked up I'd forgotten what I was doing but he reminded me forcefully. Fuck, it felt so good and it'd been so long, what was a couple of days, I wasn't breaking any laws or anything.

"But if you stay, I expect that petulant little child attitude to disappear. I've got too much shit to do and too dangerous of a lifestyle to deal with stupidity. That means I want to enjoy you, not deal with a little girl who's mad at what happened to her."

He reached up and pinched a nipple, I slapped his hand away. He pulled both hands away from me and let them drop to his sides. I looked into his eyes for a minute then I bent forward and grabbed his face as I crushed his lips to mine. Fuck it, if I'm going to hell, I'm going to enjoy it. With all restraint gone we crashed our bodies into each other, he didn't hold back as he grabbed my hips and thrust into me. Our kiss was raw desire as our tongues met and danced. I dug my nails into his body. One of his hands reached back and slapped my ass and I growled, he did it again and I thrust harder against him. I barely felt the pain as I gripped him tight. He kept spanking my ass until finally I cried out as my orgasm overtook me, he came a second later and I felt his body pumping his hot load into me. I threw my head back, arching my back and cried out as he came. One second stretched and I noticed everything in that moment, the sweat of our bodies, the musky smell of our desire, the smoothness of the sheets and the warmth of his skin, the way my ass was on fire from his spanks and strands of my hair were plastered to my face. I saw the skyline of the city outside his bedroom window, and red raw scratches I'd left on his chest. Time moved forward again and I fell limp against him.

*****

I woke and sat up disoriented in a strange bed. I immediately noticed the shower running and could see an open door to the bathroom. Memory came flooding back and I lay back on the bed. I quickly recounted the events of the last few hours. The clock on the wall showed it was five o'clock, had it only been five hours since this whole thing began? I contemplated getting up and putting on my clothes and making a run for it. Chase had already given me permission to leave without diming me out but truthfully, I'd enjoyed it so far and I told myself why take the chance he'd go back on his word. I suddenly realized my butt cheek was sore and I hopped up from the bed and looked at the full-size mirror on the side wall. My ass was bright red on my left cheek where he'd been spanking me during sex. I gingerly touched it and felt the warm heat of my skin. Strangely it brought a smile to my face as I walked to the shower. I paused in the doorway to watch Chase wash, his back was to me and he was rinsing his hair. His body was beautiful with a muscular back and shoulders without being too broad, and a light dusting of black hair on his toned legs. As he rinsed, he turned around and saw me, motionless we looked at each other for a minute until I broke the spell and walked to the glass door.

I stepped inside as fog rolled past me, his shower was stunning, it was all black and white marble walls and glass doors, the floor was grey pebbled and his entire bathroom was as big as my living room. Everything was expensive looking, the dark wood cabinets with more black marble tops, the silver fixtures, there was even a giant screen television playing a basketball game on the far wall. The shower alone had a half-dozen waterfall nozzles and was probably as big as my bathroom. Wordlessly he took my hand and brought me underneath the warm water. Gently he pushed me in the center and let the water flow over my body. He took some shampoo that smelled like green apples and squirted some in his hand. He pulled my hair back out of the water and massaged the shampoo into my scalp. I closed my eyes as he proceeded to wash my hair thoroughly, afterward he took another bottle of body wash and continued to lather my body. His touch was gentle as he washed away the sweat and sex from before. His hands explored every inch of me, trailing down my legs and traveling up the inside of my thighs, sliding his fingers in the crevice between my legs, not lewdly just with courtesy and care. He cupped my breasts and ran his hands over my stomach, after he finished my front he moved to the back where he kneaded my muscles and scrubbed my ass. He took his time as the warm water ran over our naked bodies. Finally, he turned me around and grasped my chin, pulling me forward his lips met mine in a tender kiss. Our tongues danced as our bodies melded. I brought my hands around his neck as his cupped my ass. The kiss seemed to last forever but was still too short as we broke.

After the shower we toweled each other off, once again taking the same care to dry each other as we'd used to wash. On a whim I took his hand and led him back to the bed, I gently pushed him down on the edge and straddled his legs. Looking him in the eyes I bent forward and licked the head of his dick. I ran my tongue in a slow circle around the head, teasingly taking my time. He closed his eyes and moaned while when I took him fully into my mouth. I loved the control when I give a blow job, it's so sexy to see a man get weak, watch his orgasm face, make him go crazy with lust! I used one hand to form a ring around the base of his dick with my fingers and rotated in slow circles as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. Every so often I popped my mouth off and gave cat like licks up and down his shaft. I rubbed his dick against my cheeks and across my lips while my free hand grazed my fingernails down his thighs. I twirled my tongue around the head of his dick as he gasped and muttered "Jesus Christ" repeatedly. I tried not to laugh as he thrust his hips up trying to get me to deep throat him again, ha, that's what I thought fucker, not so tough now are you? I owned his ass, he should thank god for this kind of treatment. I loved the power I had over him, I finally took him fully into my mouth again and deep throated. He thrust his hips up and I could tell he was getting ready to cum, I don't swallow so I started to pull away when his hand grabbed the back of my head. I squealed and used my hands to push away when he grabbed my wrists and rolled us both over, now his weight was on top and he pinned my arms above my head with one hand. I struggled and squirmed but his free hand entangled my hair and held me there as he pumped faster and faster literally fucking my mouth. I was furious and turned on at the same time. I never let a man cum in my mouth and this guy was about to force it. I tried to push against him but all we did was slide around on the satin sheets, I spread my legs to gain leverage and push up but I was helpless. My struggles were making him even harder in my mouth and an involuntary moan escaped me, I was so turned on my nipples hurt. His dick pulsed in my mouth and I felt a gush of his warm seed on my tongue. I sucked harder and had the satisfaction of hearing him cry "Oh fuck" as he continued to pump into my mouth. We were both locked in place as I kept sucking and I felt his body weaken, as if I was literally drawing the energy out of him. He finally let my hands go and relaxed his body so I flipped him back over while keeping his dick in my mouth. Now he was trying to pull away and I kept my lips wrapped around him. This is what you wanted asshole, deal with it. He tried to push himself away on the bed but I kept sucking and bobbing up and down. He cried out, "Enough, enough, dear god" as he collapsed. Satisfied that I drained him dry I opened my mouth and let my tongue slide up his shaft as I moved to straddle him.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers