Don't Judge Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"Happy?"

"Very."

He closed the distance between us and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed me. I growled as I crushed my body to his, our sweat mingled and we each strained our muscles to the maximum to keep each other close. Our lips devoured each other and his hands dropped down to cup my ass. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and gave a little bounce to show I was about to hop up and wrap my legs around his waist. He caught me but dropped to his knees and leaned forward to push me down to the mat. I brought my hands down and tugged his shirt off throwing it to the side, moving them instantly back to tug his shorts low enough that my feet could hook them and tug them the rest of the way down. He pulled back and adjusted his dick at my entrance. As soon as his head was in line, I pulled his body forward with my legs, impaling my body on his shaft. I dug my nails into his chest making him hiss as his full length went inside me. He glared at me and flexed inside me making me groan, he let his weight come forward and I shifted my hands to his back and dug my nails in. He put his weight on me and cupped my ass in an iron hold as he pumped violently in me. I raked my nails down his back as he crashed into me repeatedly.

"Bitch," he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck you," I said back.

Our bodies slammed into each other as we each sought to mix our pleasure with the other's pain.

"Fucking whore," he breathed, as he used all his strength to crush my body to him.

"But not your fucking whore," I said, using all my strength to wrap my legs tighter around him.

"That's exactly what you are, my personal fucking whore," he said, then bit my ear.

"Fuck you," I said, digging my nails in his back.

"Say it," he said, biting my lip and kissing me.

I bit back till I tasted blood, "No fucking way."

He thrust hard and deep into me repeatedly, "Say it."

My breath was coming in gasps and I was seeing stars, I knew we were bruising each other and I dug my heels in tighter keeping him as deep as I could inside me.

"Fuck you," I snapped.

One hand left my ass and slid up my body to my hair as he wove his fingers into it and yanked back making me hiss in pleasure pain.

"Say it," he growled.

I shifted my hands and dug my nails into his ass as he violated me. I could see black edges in my sight and I feared I was about to pass out.

"Say it."

"Yes, yes," I cried.

"Not good enough," he said as I felt his dick throb, I knew we were both seconds away from climax.

"Say it."

"I'M YOU'RE PERSONAL FUCKING WHORE," I screamed.

As if the words were a cue, we both felt the orgasm rip through our bodies. My vision went white as my body spasmed. I almost broke my back from arching as waves of pleasure washed over me. His body felt like steel as his muscles locked, I felt each pulse of his dick as he throbbed inside me, each wave sending another pleasure jolt in me each slightly less than the last till my body unlocked and I collapsed in a limp pile on the mat. His body fell on top of me as we both lay panting while we recovered.

After a while we moved to the shower and soaped and rinsed each other's bodies. Each wrapped in a towel we walked to the living room where he snapped his phone and tapped a few buttons.

Looking up at me, "Join me in the spa?"

I shook my head no.

He shrugged but motioned me to follow him as he walked from the living room to the spa.

"Since you don't want to join me..."

He grinned as he produced his handcuffs and once again proceeded to stretch my arms and cuff me to either pillar. This time I was facing the water, he tugged my towel off leaving me standing naked as he entered the water.

"So why don't you want to join me?"

"I was going to get dressed and go get us some breakfast," I said. "I'm starving and would kill for a coffee. Plus, the more we're around each other naked I swear one of us is going to kill the other."

He laughed, "That does seem to be the case, but as for breakfast or brunch since it's a little late, I already took care of that."

At that moment I heard the door and looked over my shoulder to see the same busboy wheeling in another cart. Great, this kid had seen me in my bra and panties yesterday now here I was naked and showing him my ass. At least I wasn't gagged this time. Sure enough, he was staring at my butt the whole time he wheeled the cart forward, he almost tripped because he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. After that he took his eyes off me and arranged our meal.

I resigned myself to the whole situation and faced Chase as he lounged in the waters.

"You could've told me."

He shrugged but didn't say anything as he dropped underwater, a minute later he surfaced as the busboy finished.

"Anything else sir?"

I glanced back at him and once again he was staring at my ass.

I almost told him to take a picture but realized Chase might just let him so I kept my mouth shut.

"No thank you Kenneth."

He nodded and turned away, leaving the room quickly and quietly. I looked back at Chase as he left the water. Rivulets flowed down his body as he stood naked in front of me. My eyes involuntarily moved over him, his body was beautiful and despite myself I stirred at the sight of it. My nipples got hard and I struggled to keep my breathing even and eyes neutral as he toweled himself off. He casually uncuffed me after wrapping the towel around his waist, I reached for my own towel on the ground but he gently grabbed my hands.

"Uh uh, no clothes for you right now."

I narrowed my eyes but a small smile played across my face as we sat down. It was a boost to my ego that he wanted me naked so much. I'd even admit to enjoying it but never to him.

After breakfast he took me to the bedroom to get ready.

"Where we going?" I asked as I dressed in the red high waist shorts and black halter top that had been left for me.

"I thought I'd take you to the Met or we could go to the zoo, your choice," he said, as he put on black knee length jean shorts and a white tank top.

The rest of the day was spent wandering the city and enjoying ourselves. We didn't hold hands or go arm-in-arm like lovers but we had a good time and despite my reservations Chase was very easy to talk to and practically a walking encyclopedia of knowledge with a good sense of humor. As we walked around, we made our way into the high-end shopping district. One window happened to have a mannequin wearing a black and burgundy trim demi-bra and panty set. I paused to admire it and Chase stopped.

"You'd look spectacular in that."

I nodded, "Yeah, but that's a little out of my price range."

I pointed to the tag, "$500."

"Jesus Christ! Are you kidding me? I've seen more cotton in the top of an aspirin bottle and that's $500?"

I laughed at his joke.

"One second, I've got to see this."

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the store and found a clerk.

"My friend would like to try that set in the window," he said, pointing at the display.

I blushed as the little blonde looked me over with an appraising glance. She took my hand and walked me back to the huge curtained dressing room.

"I'll go get it," she said.

I stripped out of my clothes and waited, a hand brushed the curtain aside and a Chase poked his head in. He gave a quick glance up and down at my nudity.

"For the record I like this outfit best."

I laughed and struck a pose with a bent leg and hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah, is this how I should walk around the rest of the day?"

"If only," he laughed.

The clerk walked up and entered from the other side of the curtain and helped me get dressed while Chase watched. The bra was all black lace and low cut enough that the tops of my aureole were visible. It did support from underneath and helped push my boobs up making my tits look even bigger than normal. The bottoms had cutouts on either side of my lips showing plenty of skin and barely covering my pussy. The backside was just a string. I admired myself in the mirror as I got everything settled in place. I glanced back at Chase to see his phone out and taking a picture.

"Front side now please," he said.

I froze for a second as I thought about a criminal having half-naked pictures of me but realized if he wanted to mess with my career it was too late for me to stop it. Fuck it, If I'm going to hell I thought. I gave him a big smile and began to pose front and back for him as the clerk watched.

"Does that mean you'll take it?" she asked.

Chase nodded yes and she walked away to ring it up.

"I only have one condition," he said.

"What's that?"

His face became serious, "Think of me when you wear this."

We locked gazes for a minute and I felt something thrilling and scary pass between us. I looked down but nodded meekly.

The next two days passed quickly, we went back to his penthouse and a few people in suits came by. I left them alone and made sure to act as dumb as possible whenever his guests were around. He took me to dinner again and the final morning I woke to him already dressed. I gave him a sleepy smile while he sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, here's the deal. I got a trainer coming by in the next few minutes, he's going to run you through a workout and then a masseuse is coming by to give you a full body massage, after that brunch will be served."

Groggily I tried to wrap my head around what he was saying, unexpectedly I felt a pit in my stomach, "What about you?"

He kept his expression blank and his words crisp, "I'll be gone the rest of the day and am leaving the area for a few weeks."

We stared at each other and I realized tears were forming in my eyes. It wasn't like I cared about this creep it just hurt to be so callously dismissed.

I got my emotions in check, "Don't bother, I'll get dressed and leave in five."

He shrugged and without emotion said, "I've had the clothes I got you put in a suitcase," he gestured at a small case by the bedroom door.

I nodded, refusing to speak because my voice might crack, I looked down to prevent him from seeing the pain and rage on my face.

He pulled out a thick envelope and tossed it next to me, I looked inside, it was stuffed with $100 bills.

"I don't want your damn money," I said sharply.

"I didn't think you did, but that should help you by letting you stop having to work extra to get out of debt, now you can study to pass your test."

His face still held no emotion. I hated myself for it but I snatched up the money and held it to my chest with the bedsheet.

"Do well Officer Cruz," he said and turned away. Walking to the door he never looked back, seconds later I heard the front door close. I thought about his offer to stay, work out and get a massage but for some reason I was on the verge of tears and the thought of being in his rooms any longer was intolerable. I got up, dressed, grabbed everything and left.

*****

The next few weeks were a blur, despite my initial hurt at his dismissal I quickly got over it and spent the time getting my life together. Brent never contacted me and I used the money I earned from the incident to quit my second job allowing me to get some much-needed study time for my detective exam. At first, I felt dirty about the five thousand dollars Chase had given me but I felt I'd truly earned it and I put it to good use to ease my conscience.

Even though my morality allowed me to use the money what I found more disturbing was the thoughts of Chase that refused to go away. We'd barely known each other and I still thought of him all the time after a month had gone by. Worse, I used a vibrator almost every day and my fantasies always centered around him. It wasn't just sexual, I found myself missing him more than I cared to admit.

One Tuesday night I got home from work and found a handwritten packet addressed to Officer Estrella Cruz taped to my doorstep. Frowning I opened the note, five crisp $100 bills were inside. Written in beautiful calligraphy was a message.

I need you another three days, same thing as last time. Be at my place tomorrow 5 pm sharp, enclosed is money for needed wardrobe, bring equal to what you had last time. Wear burgundy mini dress, black thigh high boots, rhinestone choker, no bra, no panties when you show up.

A weird surge of joy flashed through me followed by annoyance, who the hell did he think he was? I wasn't at his beck and call; did he think I'd just come running for the money? I got madder as I stood there. Finally, I went inside and fumed. I ate dinner and worked out the whole while thinking about what I'd tell him. I'd write a letter and leave it on his doorstep and see how he liked it. No, better yet I'd go in person and tell him to fuck off as I slapped his face. Ha, yeah, that was it. Or even better, I'd pretend to do what he said, bring clothes, dress like he wanted, then when I was inside his suite, I'd crush him. I'd tell him to his face to fuck off and that he'd never touch my body again. Yeah, that was it, I was going to show him what he would never get again.

*****

The following day standing in front of his door I started to consider this might not be the smartest way to handle the situation. I had butterflies in my stomach and my mouth was dry, I was considering leaving but he opened the door just as I made up my mind and turned to leave and I realized I'd look foolish if I walked away now. He smiled as he looked me up and down.

"Come in."

I followed him to the living room, he was barefoot and dressed in jeans and black t-shirt that clung to his body, damn he looked good.

"I just came to tell you," I squeaked.

I caught myself and cleared my throat. In a normal voice I said, "I just came to tell you that I'm not your personal whore."

He stopped and faced me in the middle of the living room, the windows were open to his balcony and I could hear the bustle of the city, the lights of nearby buildings and skyline made a beautiful background. He kept the light in the living room dim and I saw a small glass of whiskey in ice next to his white leather chair facing the outside.

He nodded in understanding, "Actually we had that argument and I think you lost."

I blushed red at the memory and shifted my legs at the surge of electricity that went through my body, hardening my nipples.

His infuriating grin toughened my resolve, "Doesn't matter, I just came to tell you I'm not for sale."

He slowly walked around me, "Yet you came here dressed exactly as I asked. Outrageously sexy burgundy mini dress, black thigh high boots and a rhinestone choker."

I felt like a baby seal on ice as it watches a shark fin circle around it in the water. I kept my hands to my side and tried to avoid shifting my legs too much, "I just wanted to show you what you wouldn't get."

He moved closer until I could smell his fresh clean scent, as if he'd just showered. There was just a tease of spicy cologne underneath it. He whispered into my ear making me flinch and my stomach tighten, "Have I told you how much I love your hair? So black and lustrous and beautiful."

I shook my head no.

"Let's play a game," he said.

He grabbed my hand and led me toward the spa, once there he took one hand and pulled out handcuffs from his pocket and locked my hand to a pillar.

"How many of those things do you have?" I cried. "What, do you buy them in bulk?"

"For you, yes, it's the easiest way to keep you in line."

My eyes narrowed as he grabbed my other hand, he tried to lift it but I kept it firm to my side forcing him to apply more pressure to move it. I kept resistance against him but didn't struggle or jerk away as he slowly moved my arm into position and locked it in place to the opposite pillar. Once again, my arms were stretched to either side just above head level making my very short dress pull up enough that I'm sure a little bit of ass cheek would be showing.

Shaking his head, "Always defiant."

"Like I said, I'm not your per..." was as far as I got before he slipped a rhinestone studded ballgag into my mouth.

I glared as he tightened the leather strap behind my head. He gave a low chuckle at my defiance and I flipped my middle finger at him.

Shaking his head, he stood back to look at me. I admit to enjoying the admiration and lust I saw in his eyes but it was still infuriating the way he just took control as if I were his plaything.

"You say one thing but your body says another," he said, as he stroked a rock-hard nipple through the fabric of my dress.

I groaned and tried to turn my chest away from his probing fingers but he was relentless as he teased me increasing my arousal.

Ducking under my arm he moved behind me, his fingers trailed lightly over my butt sending shivers up my spine and causing goosebumps on my body. He moved his hands down my thigh then slid back up moving under my dress, his fingers leaving heat trails across my skin as he lifted my dress a few inches while he traced his fingers back and forth on the cheeks of my ass.

He placed his lips on my ear, "So, here's the deal, I'm going to hike this dress up as high as I can. If as you say, you just came to show me what I won't get then I'm sure you wore panties despite the fact I told you not to. If that's the case I'll uncuff you and send you on your way and you can keep that envelope on the table over there."

I noticed another thick stuffed envelope like the one he gave me last time.

"But if I don't find anything but bare skin then we'll both know the real reason you came here and I'll act accordingly."

My head dropped in defeat, I knew what he was going to find. I hated myself for my weakness. I kept telling myself I was just here to tell him off but deep down I knew better. I was stupid and one day it was going to get me in a world of trouble, possibly right now.

Hiking my dress up he found bare skin, my ass was on presentation and even though he'd seen it before he was taking his time admiring it now. Both hands grabbed my hips and trailed his fingers across the front and back of my thighs. Moving his foot between my legs he pushed my feet to more than shoulder width apart. Sliding his fingers up my sides to cup my tits from behind, he hooked a finger into the fabric and stretched it down below my boobs exposing my chest to the open air. Moving back and forth he pulled all the fabric under my tits making sure it wouldn't slide back and cover them. His fingers teased my nipples making me groan. I was pushed forward as his hands moved to my back then down to my ass.

Just then the door opened and young blonde female busboy wheeled in a table with silver trays, or is that a busgirl? I wasn't sure but it hardly mattered as I blushed red at the embarrassing position I was in. Her eyes went wide as she looked at me but she had a small smile as she moved the tray toward us.

"I brought dinner as requested sir."

"Thank you, Jessica, that will be all."

She nodded and gave me a quick wink as she left without a word.

"I swear you get so wet when you're seen."

I heard a zip and rustling and then his naked body pressed to mine. I arched my butt and felt his cock at my entrance. I was so wet he was able to enter me without any resistance as he buried himself deep. I hooked my fingers around the chains of the handcuffs and strained against him. He took his time and smoothly slid back and forth inside me.

The next few days passed just like before, he took me to nice restaurants and I had a nice time. The sex was raw, passionate and intense. Despite our differences, we each filled a role in each other's lives. At the end like last time he left early after leaving a fat envelope with five thousand dollars by me on the bed. Less upset this time I took him up on his offers, I worked out, had a nice meal and massage then got dressed and left.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers