Don't Judge Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus fucking Christ," he exclaimed.

"That's what you get you big jerk."

We stared at each other panting, he looked down at my heaving chest, my nipples were still rock hard.

"Have you ever done that before?"

I shook my head no and his eyes took on a different light. Despite the fact that he'd just cum his dick had only softened a little, now he was looking at me with raw hunger and I saw his dick twitch.

"So nobody has ever...?"

I shook my head no again.

He reached for my hips and I pulled away and rolled back off him, I moved toward the edge of his bed as he scrambled after me. I made a foot and most of my body off his bed but he managed to catch my ankle and pull me back making me shriek. He jerked my body completely back on the bed face down, I tried to push away but he straddled my back so I threw my elbow back to get him off. He caught it and twisted it till my hand was in the middle of my back so I swung my other elbow to try and get free. He caught that one too and in seconds had both hands pinned to the small of my back. I thrashed futilely as he easily held me, he grabbed my hair with his free hand pulled my head back causing my struggles to weaken. I was kicking my legs but that died as he dominated me.

"Fucking asshole," I growled.

"Maybe, even probably, but we both know it's turning you on."

"Fuck you."

I hated the fact that he was right, I'd never been challenged by a man the way he was challenging me. My body was on fire with passion at the way he was treating me. I don't want to be abused or have daddy issues or anything like that but the way he controlled me was breaking every barrier I ever held about myself. I prided myself on my strength but his skill and strength brought me down with ease. He was very quickly turning into a weakness my body couldn't handle. He held me tightly, not quite painfully with my head arched back and my hands pinned to my lower back. I felt him shift and his thickness entered me doggy style. I was embarrassed that I was so wet that he slid into me full length without any problem but I couldn't help how turned on I was. My legs again kicked futility as pushed deep inside me.

"Fuck you huh? How about I do just that?"

I tried to talk but he thrust against me and all I could do was groan. He changed from pulling my hair to grabbing my neck firmly and pushing my face down while still keeping my arms pinned. He proceeded to shove into me hard and deep as I lay pressed to the bed. I moaned and cried out in pleasure getting louder and louder as he grew harder and drove deeper. I must have gotten too loud because he released my neck for a second, shoved a pillow under my head and grabbed my neck again. I bit down on the pillow to stifle my cries as I lay helpless while he fucked me. Just to tease him I squirmed and struggled a little, every time I did, he strengthened his grip and thrust deeper making me bite harder on the pillow to smother my cries. Once I tried to pull my head back to tell him off but he shoved my face in the pillow and slammed extra hard into me making me cry out. His legs locked around mine till all I could do was wiggle my ass and squirm, having just cum I thought he'd last forever and he lasted long enough that I was starting to wonder if he might actually fuck me to death when unexpectedly his body locked and I felt his load inside me again. It turned me on so much that my own orgasm ripped through my body like lightning. I loved struggling against him and making him tighten up on me as I thrashed and he held me in place as my body pulsed in orgasm.

We lay on the bed naked and panting looking at each other.

"I really need to rest a little before we go another round."

He looked at me and nodded.

"Big jerk," I said, punching him on the arm.

He raised his eyebrows in question.

"I was saving that for my husband, I've never let a guy do that before."

"Sorry," he said offhandedly, but I could tell by his grin he wasn't. "I've never actually done that before either."

Now I raised my eyebrows.

"It's true, no girl has ever made me cum from a blowjob so trust me, you're the first I've had swallow."

I just narrowed my eyes and gave him a quick, "humph" as I got up. Inwardly I was exhilarated, I don't know why but I felt like a little girl that had just been told how good she did at school. The fact that nobody had ever made him cum with their mouth gave me ridiculous pride and turned me on yet again.

I kept my face neutral as I said, "I'm going to take another shower and brush my teeth and then I assume you'll take me to dinner."

"There's extras underneath the sink, I'll shower after you and yes we'll go to dinner."

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, "You're not going to join me?"

"I thought you wanted rest."

I nodded but once again a surge of pride went through me, he found me irresistible, ha, eat your heart out bitch!

We each got ready and a half hour later I was getting dressed in my jeans and blouse. He'd changed to a blood red silk shirt and patterned silk tie with black slacks and loafers. I felt drab as he put on diamond cufflinks and a platinum watch. He looked up from dressing and for the first time since I'd met him, I felt embarrassed as I looked down at my clothes.

"Hey," he said quietly.

I looked up into his eyes.

"Clothes don't make the person."

I swallowed, he'd understood what I was feeling, I smiled.

"But since where we're going does have a dress code and you need some clothes if you're going to spend some more days with me, I think we need to get you a few things."

He walked over and grabbed his iPhone off his dark wood dresser and punched in a number.

"Yes... Daniel, how are you today... excellent, I need a favor. I have a beautiful young lady staying with me the next few days and she's going to need a few things."

He looked at me, "Dress size?"

"Six."

"Bra, panties?"

Thirty-six C, medium."

He repeated the numbers on the phone, "And we'll need a cocktail dress for tonight, black, sexy, ridiculously short if possible or at least backless."

He laughed as the other party said something, "Exactly. Plus, two pairs of panties, two bras, a pair of shorts, t-shirt or blouse of some kind, one set of walking shoes, two sets of dress shoes... Yes, one of those will be for tonight."

He looked at me.

I looked back.

Rolling his eyes, he pointed at my shoes questioningly.

"Six."

"Size six, oh yeah, and a white athletic sport bra and panty," he said to the phone. "Also have the car ready in thirty."

I was a little intimidated by the laundry list of clothing he'd rattled off without a second thought and I almost protested the need to get me more clothes but two things held me back. One, I wasn't a totally willing participant in this scenario so maybe some new clothes would be cool. Two, as much as I had just enjoyed what he did I really didn't want him to take me home to get more clothes and find out where I lived.

He listened for a few more seconds and hung up the phone, looking at me and then his watch, "Hurry, we can't dawdle, need to get a move on.

Walking toward the door he grabbed my arm in stride and walked through the suite without a backward glance.

On the elevator he started texting and ignored me. I felt self-conscious just standing there with him oblivious, so to amuse myself I began to make weird faces at him just to see if he'd ever notice. He hit a button and snapped the phone to his ear and looked over at me just as I had my eyes crossed and tongue stuck out at him. Mortified I wiped the look off my face while he stared at me with a mystified expression. Somebody answered his call and he turned from me and whispered a few sentences. I only caught a few snatches of mostly, "uh huh," and a final "just do it" before he hung up.

He faced me fully with a quizzical expression, "You're not on any medication, are you?"

Giving him my best innocent look while pretending not to know why he asked I shook my head and answered, "No, why?"

Still studying me, "No reason, just wondering."

I faced forward as if nothing was out of the ordinary and the elevator dinged and the door opened to the first floor. A man and a woman both dressed in business casual stood in front of us.

"Daniel," Chase said, while reaching out to shake the man's hand.

Daniel smiled and took the hand then introduced the girl on his left, "This is Monique miss, if you'll just follow her."

I smiled as Monique took me by the arm and guided me away. In seconds we were in a classy boutique attached to the hotel. Beautiful dresses lined the walls and we stood at a raised marble dais with two chairs on either side and three full length mirrors standing before us. The two side mirrors were angled to allow a person to see an outfit from as many angles as possible.

"You need a sexy cocktail dress?" Monique asked, she had a slight Italian accent and was drop dead gorgeous. A blonde with a thin model's body I instinctively wanted to hate her but she was so nice and humble I warmed to her instantly.

I nodded and she held up a dark blue velvet dress.

"I was told black but I think this dress would look stunning on you."

I nodded as my eyes glistened, I'd never owned anything so pretty. It was a simple soft crushed velvet dress with spaghetti straps. She took my blouse and raised it over my head helping me out. I was in shock and remained still as she unzipped my pants and slid them off my legs, she unhooked my bra and left me standing in my panties.

"You'll need to remove those too," she said.

I nodded and mechanically slipped them off as she handed me the dress.

Just then I heard Chases' voice as he rounded the corner with Daniel beside him

"Have the rest sent to my suite and make sure to take care of Monique."

Daniel nodded and they both looked up at me. I froze with the dress in my hands, I didn't quite have my full back to them but nonetheless they were both getting a great view of my ass. Neither man so much as twitched at the sight of my nudity. I expected Daniel to at least try to look away but he looked at Monique and me as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Chase saw me staring and rolled his fingers in a hurry up motion, "The clock is ticking you know, I'm hungry."

I nodded and faced forward while slipping the dress on, I could see them both in the mirror so Daniel was at least getting a partial view of my tits too.

"Hello Monique," Chase said.

"Hello sir, I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of changing the requested color."

The dress slipped on my body and into place as if it'd been made for me. The fabric clung to my body and highlighted my own curves. I knew I was considered pretty but I looked stunning in this dress. I struck poses at various angles to see how it looked. The right side had a slit up to mid-thigh that went beyond daring. If I wore panties with his thing on the world would definitely know what color. Monique came forward with a matching silk choker and tied it around my neck.

"Excellent choice Monique."

She blushed and nodded her head.

"If you'll have a seat, I'll get you the heels that I picked out."

I nodded and sat down, making sure to keep my legs close together while both men watched. The side slit made me feel wicked as I was sure at the right angle a man would be able to see far more than I was comfortable with but Daniel and Chase watched with stoic expressions as Monique came and slipped on black high heels with rhinestones.

When I finally stood, I knew that all men's eyes would be on me that night. I struck a pose before them.

"Well?" I asked.

"Epic," Chase said, while Daniel just gave a short bow of his head in agreement.

I walked to Chase and he led me outside to a waiting black limousine and we slipped in the back seat.

The next few hours were special and almost made me forget the situation I was in as we dined in a five-star restaurant. He let me taste expensive French wine, veal with truffles and a chocolate dessert that was the definition of the word sin. Then he took me for a carriage ride through the park where many of the trees had white Christmas lights giving the springtime mood a magical quality as the smell of pine and honeysuckle filled the air. Other couples smiled and walked around, with the drone of the nighttime city and the clip clop of nearby horses laying background to our conversation.

I held onto his arm as we walked and talked about inconsequential things. As we strolled in the park, we saw a foot patrolman a small distance in front of us. Chase seemed perfectly calm as he paused to let the officer walk by us. He raised his eyebrow at me in question but I shrugged and took his arm as we continued to walk.

"Accepting your fate?"

I nodded and we continued on in silence.

A minute later, "So tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, let's start with your job."

"I'm a police officer, I just finished my bachelor degree and am ridiculously in debt but now I can take the detective test and hopefully get promoted. I work security gigs as a side job to help relieve some of the debt but it makes it hard to study."

He nodded as I explained procedures and what I wanted to do. I told him how long I'd been an officer and the dumb mistakes I'd made, Brent being number one.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How did you get to be doing what you're doing?" I said, while trying to think of a delicate way to address what he did.

Smiling, "What do you think I do?"

"Knowing the reputation of Nicky Mouth, it could be anything from guns, to drugs, to sex slavery."

"I'm a businessman, that's all."

I raised an eyebrow.

He laughed and said, "Let's leave it at that and drop my business so we can be civil toward one another. Don't judge me and I won't judge you, but you inadvertently bring up something I should mention. I've watched you tonight, you act like a cop."

I bristled at his tone, "I am a cop."

"Yes, and you act like it. I personally don't care either way but if you do meet anybody else while you're with me you need to stop acting like that."

"Acting like what?" I said defensively.

"Always checking your six, watching your surroundings, sizing people up."

"It's a hard habit to break."

"Well break it," he said forcefully.

"Or what?"

He paused and turned to face me while disengaging my arm, his face lost all expression and he said in a soft tone, "Or they'll never find your body."

A shiver ran from the top of my head to my toes, I mentally kicked myself. He was so charming and seductive that I kept forgetting that I was playing with fire. I gave him a small nod and we continued our walk, this time I didn't take his arm and he stayed quiet.

We walked back to the limousine and drove back to our hotel. When we entered his suite, he took me to his bedroom and I saw the clothes he'd ordered stacked and hung neatly on a small couch by the door of his bedroom. We hadn't said a word since the park or as he undressed. I took his cue and slipped out of my dress and heels and stood there as he dropped his black silk boxer briefs. He looked at me for a full minute as if trying to decide something.

"You can stay in here or go to one of the other bedrooms."

Without another word he slipped into bed and closed his eyes. I stood for a few seconds more reminding myself why I was doing this. At this point I was pretty sure he wouldn't tell Nicky anything but at the same time I'd already sold my soul, I may as well finish the game. It would suck to go this far and then not finish and have him dime me out, that'd make everything I did so far for nothing. Still, he'd given me the option of sleeping elsewhere, he couldn't complain if I did. I thought about it for a minute, and decided no. I'd follow the old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Best to just keep reminding myself what he was. I slid under the covers and moved beside him, he adjusted and soon I fell asleep with my body pressed against his.

*****

"So where is the rest?" I asked.

"That's all I got you."

"Seriously?"

He smiled at me.

I was standing in his home gym, which was roughly the size of my apartment and held every type of workout machine imaginable. The weights were chromed while the machines were matte black and there were mirrors on all the walls. Music played from the speakers, I recognized the lyrics to a song by Three Doors Down. The place was a dream come true, we'd both woken early and he asked me if I wanted to work out. I'd said yes so, we got ready. I'd met him in the gym, he was looking good wearing black basketball shorts and a forest green sleeveless muscle shirt. The problem was my outfit, or lack thereof, he'd told them to get me a sport bra and panty set so now I was standing in front of him wearing white underarmour style bra and thong and my sneakers. No shorts, no shirt, just my underwear.

"You act like anybody but me is going to see you," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Kind of not the point."

"Kind of is," he said sarcastically.

I sighed but decided fuck it, let's do this. I started working out and getting my groove on. The music continued to play upbeat rock-n-roll music as we both bent our backs to some weights. I was impressed, while he occasionally paused to watch me, Chase threw down some serious weights and his workout form was clean. He didn't try to impress me with mega weight or anything but he did work up a hell of a sweat. His hair plastered to his skin and his shirt was soaked, not wanting to be outdone I put forth the same effort. We spent two hours and by the end my clothes were practically transparent from all the sweat glistening on my body.

He moved to a small set of mats and did some light stretching exercises as well as some martial arts moves.

"You any good?" I asked.

He shrugged.

Feeling cocky because I'd recently earned my black belt in judo, I decided to see what he was made out of. I walked over to the mat and stood in front of him. He raised one eyebrow and I did the same. Shaking his head, he slowly circled me and I dropped into a defensive stance. He launched a lazy swing that I caught, brought over my shoulder, twisted my hip and flipped him over me. Ha, eat that fucker!

As he flew head over heels his free hand gripped my shoulder and his trapped hand rolled over mine and gripped my wrist. Too late I realized I'd been set up from the start. Trying to roll free as his feet hit the mat and he used his own momentum to bring me forward over his extended leg. He saw my adjustment though and flexed his hip faster to throw me off. He used my own weight to pull himself up and suddenly I was flying over his body. I landed on my back with an oomph and barely had time to register his body looming over me. I rolled over to bunch up and planned to jump up but once again he anticipated me. He'd never let go of my wrist so it was simple to pull it away from me and bring it behind my back as he straddled me. I tried to move my free hand under me but he slipped his free hand to the inside of my elbow just as I pushed up, he gave a quick tug and my weight collapsed and my arm slipped behind me, he grabbed my wrist and now both hands were locked behind me to the small of my back. I had no weight, no leverage and was pinned helpless. I relaxed my body, it was useless to struggle.

"Give," I said through clenched teeth.

He put his face next to my ear, "As victor I decide what I win right?"

I nodded.

"Your clothes please."

I looked over my shoulder and glared, he had an insufferable smirk on his face as he let me go and stood up. I was breathing hard yet he wasn't showing anything. I stood and faced him and he pointedly looked at my hard nipples clearly visible through my sweat soaked bra. I hated the way he turned me on, my body needed to start listening to my orders and quit getting so worked up. I angrily took off my top and then slipped my fingers into my panties and tugged them low enough to let gravity take them. I kicked them off as they dropped to my ankles.