Don't Mess with George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"I'll get you some oil for your skin later, but next thing is to get you some food - and I've just realised I haven't eaten for some time, so I'll get a meal for us both. Here, put this dressing gown on, it's my sister's but she won't be needing it for a bit. I'm going to find you some clothes in a bit, what you were wearing can go in the bin."

"Where are you going to to get clothes from now?"

"My sister lived with me for some time and she left a lot of clothes here when she went to America after she married. She's about the same size as you, but a bit better covered, and she wouldn't mind."

They went down to the kitchen and George produced some soup from the freezer, then heated up a ready made chilli con carne. With a hot baguette -- again from the freezer -- it made a quick meal. Alice ate ravenously, and George guessed correctly that it was the best meal she had eaten for many years. She told him later that Briggs used to eat in the pub or bring home take away meals, of which she got very little, and there was never any money to buy ingredients to make decent meals. As a result she was semi starved .

After the meal he sat her down in an armchair with a cup of coffee, and she at last seemed a little relaxed, so he began to talk her through what he thought could happen over the next few days.

"I reckon that the police are only too glad to have got your husband in a cell. The sergeant told me that they suspected him of being involved in various unpleasant activities, and, now she has a chance to search the house, she reckons that she can hang some on him. In any case, I'll give witness to seeing him beat you, and that should get him sent down for a bit.. You'll need to make a statement, and you needn't have fear of any reprisals as I'll look after you."

"You can stay here for as long as you like, and certainly until you are in a fit state to look after yourself. I guess it's going to take some time before you stop being afraid of Briggs and his mates, but I work from home so I'll be here to protect you -- and you may have noticed that I'm not easily intimidated. The only minor problem at the moment is that you'll have to share my bed for a bit, as the other rooms are in the middle of being redecorated, and the beds aren't usable. I don't snore -- or, at least, no one's ever complained -- and I won't touch you. It's a big bed, so we should be able to manage."

She was pathetically grateful. "I can't thank you enough for getting me away from that bastard, but I can't expect you to look after me for nothing -- and nothing is all I've got."

"Don't worry, it just so happens that the girl who used to clean and wash for me has left to have a baby, so I need someone to look after the house, and you'll do nicely if that suits you. Can you cook, by the way?"

"I'll willingly housekeep for you. I've never had a house or furniture worth looking after before, and I just gave up on the house, but this will be ideal for me. I haven't had the chance to cook for years, but my mum was a good cook and she taught me the basics. If you've got any cookery books, it'll be a real pleasure to try some decent recipes. As for sharing your bed, well at least I won't be afraid that you might bring some slag along to humiliate me."

"Let's go and sort some clothes out for you."

He took her up to one of the spare bedrooms and showed her a chest of drawers and a wardrobe, both full of women's clothes.

"There you are, get yourself some pyjamas and everything you need to cover yourself for a few days till we can get you to the shops."

Alice was staring at all the nice underwear and dresses laid out before her. It was all excellent quality, the like of which she had never dreamt of wearing.

"I can't take this, it's beautiful, much too good for me."

"Well, if you don't it's due to go to the charity shop in the near future. My sister's told me to get rid of it as she has put on a lot of weight so it wouldn't fit her, and in any case it's out of style. I don't know how well any of it will fit you, but as long as it keeps you warm and decent that's all that matters. Now, get on and choose what you want and then it's bed time."

She quickly followed his instructions, then joined him in the bedroom. There he spread a big towel on the bed and told her to undress and lie on it.

"I've found a bottle of body lotion that my sister left behind. It's one of these clever things with essential oils, whatever that means, and she wouldn't have paid good money for it unless she thought it was pretty good, so lets try and see how it feels."

He looked down on her poor body. She might have had anorexia, she was so thin, and her skin condition was lifeless and dry. He tipped some oil into his hand and began to massage her back. He rubbed the oil well into her skin, till he got to the areas where the welts from her beatings were still livid, here he just applied the oil very gently. Her buttocks were flaccid and scarred with the older belt marks, and he felt her flinch when he touched her. He continued down the backs of her legs, then told her to turn over.

At least there were no belt marks on her front, though she told him later that her husband had punched her in the belly on numerous occasions, fortunately without causing any significant permanent internal damage, if you discount the abortion and inability to bear children. Again, the skin condition was poor, and her breasts lay flat and wrinkled. He massaged her poor body with more of the oil, lifting her breasts to oil underneath. He was surprised when he realised that her nipples had hardened under his touch, and her breathing was a little shallow. Surely she couldn't be aroused by his touch? He moved rapidly downwards over her hips and belly and avoiding approaching too close to her vulva as he oiled her thighs and down to her feet.

"Did I do that all right?"

"That was wonderful, it's the first time a man has touched me in a kind way, as though he really wanted to give me pleasure instead of just being after sex."

"I think you need a rest from sex. All I want to do is to maybe relieve some of your pain, at the least physically. I can't imagine how long it will be before the mental scars start to fade."

"I suppose a fit young man like you wouldn't want a scraggy old cow like me, especially with all the scars still red."

"Alice, just now I feel desperately sorry for what you been through. It makes me ashamed to be male when I see what that bastard has done. As far as I'm concerned you can stay here for as long as you like, and hopefully you'll start to feel like a woman again instead of sexual punch-bag. Now then, I think we can find you some pyjamas then we can go to bed -- to sleep."

Together they looked through his sister's clothing and found a pair of pyjamas which she put on, and they climbed in the bed together. She lay with her head on the pillow, and a look of bliss on her face.

"This is incredible" she said. "A clean comfortable bed, and a man beside me instead of a beast."

He leaned over and gave the lightest of kisses on her forehead.

"Sleep well, Alice. You are safe here and I'm going to enjoy looking after you."

Next morning while they were having breakfast, he told her that they were going to go to the police station so that she could make a proper statement. He said that it would be worth taking photographs of the scars on her body so that the police would realise just what she had been through, and he guessed that they would want her to be examined by the police doctor.

"Sorry if this seems a bit intrusive, but I think we need to get on record exactly how you have been treated."

"I can't say I am very thrilled at the idea of being examined, I guess it's necessary, so I'll just have to suffer it."

After breakfast they went upstairs and she stripped off while he took a complete set of photographs of the scars on her back and buttocks. Then they sorted out clothes for her, although everything was very loose but at least she looked tidy. He drove down to the police station in the local town, where he again met Sgt Jane Peel, or the blonde bombshell as he thought of her. He had taken a copy of the photographs on a memory stick which she ran through her computer.

"Good God, that man is a real bastard. I'll get on the phone and arrange for you to take Alice to the police doctor so he can confirm exactly what injuries she suffered. Now, are you sure that you are willing to look after her. Otherwise I will get in touch the social services and they will arrange for her to go into a hostel -- though God knows how long they will take fixing that up."

"I take it you don't have a very high opinion of social services. I must admit I've heard some fairly poor reports myself, but it isn't a problem anyway. Alice and I have come to an agreement that she will look after the house for me, and in return I will look after her. She says she can cook, so maybe I'll be able to eat proper meals instead of supermarket ready meals."

After the policewoman had made the appropriate phone calls George took Alice to the police doctor who examined her scars and said that he would have no problem giving evidence that she had been cruelly abused. After this ordeal was over, George took her to the local supermarket, where she thoroughly enjoyed herself filling the trolley with goods that she would never normally have purchased. After this they returned to the house, where she started to set herself up as cook and housekeeper. She was obviously more than happy to organise the house and George to a level of domesticity that he had never experienced before. Whilst shopping, she had also found a shelf full of cookery books, and she had bought -- or rather, George had bought -- several, and she now started dipping into them and sorting out a meal for them. This was a great success, and George realised that his philanthropy was certainly going to make his life at home more enjoyable.

In the evening, after they had eaten a meal that she cooked, accompanied by a bottle of red wine, they went up to the bedroom.

"I don't know how you feel about me oiling your skin, but it really needs attention, and if you don't mind I'm quite happy to do it for you. On the other hand if you would rather do it yourself, then carry on. We will sleep together until I sort out the other bedroom, but I understand that you might like to have more privacy, and what I did to you last night was rather intrusive, but I felt it was necessary."

"George, I'm very happy for you to do whatever you think would be good for me. You have no idea how pleasant it is to be physically treated as a person and a woman and not just a fuck toy. I'm not in the least bothered about privacy and there wouldn't be a lot of point in trying to be modest after what has happened. And it's rather nice to have a body that I am not afraid of beside me in the bed."

These comments came as a great relief to George, as he had become very conscious of the fact that he had treated her as a small child to deal with as he pleased. The fact that she found his attentions not unpleasant made him feel that he was doing the right thing.

She undressed and lay down on the bed. He had visited the local pharmacy while they were shopping, and had taken advice from one of the girls who he knew slightly, and had purchased some oil which she assured him would do wonders for the skin -- not that she knew whose skin it was intended for. He tipped some of the oil into his hand and began to spread it across her back. The rough skin seemed to soak up the liquid as he began to rub it in. As he applied it he looked at the shoulder blades and ribs of a body that was clearly undernourished, and he wondered how long it would be before the nourishment that she was going to be getting would build up a layer of subcutaneous fat normal for a woman of her stature, and how completely the scars of the beatings would fade.

He carried on down her body, massaging the oil over her waist and down over her skinny buttocks. His fingers slid down into the crevice of her arse, and he thought he could hear her make a little purr of pleasure, rather to his surprise. He carried on down the backs of her thighs and calves, finishing with her feet. He was going to tell her to turnover, but suddenly realised that he shouldn't be giving her orders.

"Would you like me to do your front now?"

She turned over and smiled at him. "I would be disappointed if you didn't."

He began to massage her shoulders with the oil, once again feeling the hard ridges of the bones, so sparsely covered with flesh. After her shoulders, he treated each arm in turn, then he moved to her breasts. They were flattened against her chest, and felt floppy under his touch. He lifted each and oiled under and over the meagre flesh, then gently anointed each nipple. As he did so they grew under his touch and became quite long and hard. He looked at her face and she smiled and murmured " that's nice".

He didn't reply, but carried on for a while massaging, or rather, caressing her breasts, thinking to himself that this was a slightly unexpected response. However, he had no intention of any sort of sexual relationship, so he moved on, oiling her stomach and hips, and onto her thighs without encroaching on her pubic area.

"Perhaps you would like to see to your own private bits."

"There's nothing very private about them really, but I'll do it myself if you would rather I did."

"Let's say for now I think it would be a good idea if you do it yourself. I'm not even sure it even needs doing there, but I suppose the skin there is in equally poor condition."

"That is a very polite way of saying that it's wrinkled and scraggy, and a bit of skin food might make it more attractive."

"Well, you said it, not me, but I guess it's no different from the rest of you. I rather think that attention to your skin and a decent diet will work wonders for you, I hope so anyway, and even if it doesn't, I'm quite enjoying looking after you."

When she had finished, she put on her pyjamas while he also prepared for bed. He didn't bother to be modest and she didn't fail to notice what a very attractive body he had, and how different it was from the fat gutted slobs that she was accustomed to sleeping with.

"You know I don't mind if you want to fuck me -- that's assuming that you don't find my body totally repulsive."

"No, I don't find your body repulsive, though what has been done to it disgusts me. But I don't think that you really want sex with me, and you certainly don't need to offer it out of gratitude."

"Well, the offer is there. I've been fucked so crudely and so often that the idea of sex with a decent man is not unpleasant, but you're right, I think a period of celibacy would probably be good for me physically and morally."

With that, the discussion was closed and they slept comfortably together.

During the next few weeks they developed a very comfortable routine together. She found great pleasure in managing his house for him, and experimenting with the cookery books that he bought her to provide excellent meals -- with one or two less successful attempts at somewhat complicated menus. She even persuaded George to invite the blonde police sergeant to come and share a meal with them. She had become a good friend to both of them, and as she normally lived at home with her parents, she found it relaxing to share a meal and their company. As Alice became more confident, she even tried to persuade George that he should take Jane out sometime, but all he did was to invite her out to the pub and took Alice along as well. After that, Alice decided to mind her own business as far as George's love life was concerned.

Certainly an unexpected pleasure was that she found she was really quite fond of Fido. Having always been scared of him, she now found that under George's influence he was only too happy to be taken for walks around the local lanes, and George showed her how to control the beast.

During this time a good diet had a remarkable effect on her body as the bones became covered with the normal layer of flesh, and she ceased to look like a concentration camp victim. Her skin had also improved, helped by the application of skin food in the form of essential oils. George no longer applied the oil, except for rubbing it into her back where she couldn't reach. They still shared the bed together. George had offered to prepare another room for her, but she said she was happy to sleep with him for as long as he didn't mind. As she didn't snore, and didn't pull the bedclothes from him, he was quite happy to share the bed with her. In fact they shared the bedroom rather like an old married couple. Neither bothered about nudity or semi-nudity in front of each other, they just got on with whatever they were doing. Alice had noticed that George had a very well muscled body and that he was certainly not short in the genital department, but she was not unhappy about the fact that she was not being sexually molested, and that no physical demands were being made of her.

The change in her shape meant that the clothes that George's sister had left behind were now no longer practical, as she had been a somewhat slimmer size. George gave her an advance on her salary, and Jane Peel went shopping with her on her day off. It was a first-time for her, and she never gone to anything other than a second-hand shop for clothes, and she was like a small child in a sweet shop choosing some pretty things for day and night wear. After the clothes, Jane took her to a friend who did wonders with her hair and applied some very discreet make-up. Finally they went to Jane's house, where Alice put on the new clothes, including some very pretty underwear.

When George saw the transformation he was amazed and delighted to see how happy she was. The three of them had a meal that George had prepared, and, after Jane had left, they sat together with a glass of brandy.

"I doubt that bastard of a husband would recognise you now. You look like a totally different woman."

"That's how I feel. I was near suicide when you rescued me, now I'm a woman again, not a sex toy and a slave."

Although little more was said, there was a palpable tension between them, and they both realised that there was a subtle change in their relationship. The new clothes and the make up had given her more of a feeling of self confidence than she had ever experienced before. She stood up and tidied up the glasses and looked at George.

"Shall we go to bed?"

George knew that their normal routine had changed. Normally she went to bed first and he followed later after reading the paper or doing some work, but tonight was different and he followed her up the stairs, noticing that her legs were now quite a pleasant shape, enhanced by the patterned black stockings she was wearing. When they entered the bedroom she turned to face him.

"Undress me please."

He didn't reply, but unzipped the dress and pulled it down over her body. Under it she was wearing a lacy bra with matching French knickers. Although her body was not likely to appear in a Glamour magazine, nevertheless the pretty undies made the best of what she had got, and with the improvement in her shape and her skin condition, she looked her real age, not the old hag that she'd been when George had rescued her. Now George moved behind her and unhooked her bra and pushed it down off her shoulders. She was standing in front of the wardrobe mirror, and she watched as his hands slid round her and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing her nipples which grew long under his attention. Then he slid her knickers down her legs, and held them while she stepped out of them

"I think it's time that I oiled your back again, it's some time since I did it, although it's much better than it was."

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers