Don't Mess with George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

He spread a towel on the bed, and laid her down on it. Then he took the body oil and poured a generous portion over her back. He rubbed it in gently, starting with her neck and shoulders and gradually working his way down. The haggard body which he had first brought to his house now felt firm and supple under his fingers, and it was a pleasure to massage her, rather than the duty it had been initially. When he reached her buttocks he took his time, not massaging, but rather caressing the rounded globes, and his fingers gradually slid into her arse crack and sliding down till he brushing his fingertip over her anus. He made sure his finger was well oiled, and then very gently pressed inwards. He heard her sharp intake of breath as he penetrated her tight sphincter, and he wasn't sure what her reaction would be to this invasion of her most private place.

"Is that OK?"

"It's all right, but it brings back memories I'd rather not have just now. Some other time, perhaps. I love the feel of your hands on me, but I'd rather you left that bit alone for now, please."

"Sorry, that wasn't too clever of me. But you said you like the feel of my hands, so shall I carry on?"

"Oh yes, don't stop, just not there for now."

George left her bottom and carried on down her legs, smoothing the oil into her skin, feeling the firm muscular flesh, toned by a life of hard work and nourished by the generous meals that had replenished and firmed up her previously skinny limbs. His hands passed down one leg and foot, then transferring to the other and sliding up, one hand on the inside of her leg and moving upwards along her thigh. He applied the lightest of pressure to the inside of her thigh, and her legs parted a little. He continued upwards till he could feel the heat emanating from her vulva, and just felt the tickle of the hairs covering her private parts.

He then removed his hands and indicated to her that she should turn over onto her back. He started the oiling process again at her shoulders, then treated each arm in turn, after which he began to massage her upper chest. His hands moved slowly down, till he came to the swell of her breasts.

The breasts that had been saggy when he had rescued her were never going to be perky and firm again, but now they had filled out and, though flattened when she lay down, were substantial and felt pleasant under his caressing hands. Her aureoles were large and a pale brown, topped by big, dark brown nipples. George spread the oil around the breasts, gradually working his probing fingers towards her centre. As he caressed, her nipples were visibly growing, and when he finally allowed his fingers to touch the engorged flesh they were hard and long. He squeezed the warm protrusions, and heard her mewl gently with pleasure.

"Oh God, George, I love that, they're so sensitive but you don't need to be too gentle."

He took her at her word and squeezed her nipples more firmly. When she sighed happily his fingers grasped her tightly and he began twisting them hard, and pulling them outwards. They grew even longer under his touch, and he dropped his head to take one of them into his mouth. While with his hand he mauled one breast he opened his mouth wide and drew in a mass of the soft flesh. His tongue raked her nipple while his teeth bit down hard on the pliant mass of her breast, causing her to scream.

"Sorry, love, I overdid that."

"No you didn't, and don't stop."

He moved his head to the other breast and treated it equally roughly, and with the same gratifying result, and when he pulled on the first nipple she suddenly went into a spasm as her body thrust upwards and she quivered as though she had received an electric shock. He released her and gently stroked her breast as she came down from her orgasm.

"Christ, that has never happened before. Where did you learn to do that, every other man who has touched my breasts has just hurt me, that blew my mind."

"Maybe it's because you don't actually hate me, like you have the others."

"I'm not brave enough to say I love you, but I've be wanting you to do this to me for weeks. You're the first man to treat me like a woman, not a piece of shit."

"I take it you'd like me to carry on?".

"Don't you dare stop now!".

George took some more oil in his palm and began to spread it across the gentle roundness of her belly. She was practically purring with pleasure as his caressing hand moved to and fro gradually progressing downwards until it was touching the jungle of her pubic hair. As he probed further he thought that he should suggest that she trimmed herself a little, but then he thought why bother, she was unlikely to be wearing a bikini and the hair was soft so that he enjoyed threading his fingers through it. His hand continued over the softness of her pubic mound and approached her slit. Now he spread his fingers so they were passing either side of the vulva, sliding through the junctions of her thighs and her outer lips. He lifted his hand and poured a little more oil on his fingers, then rubbed them over her puffy lips, then slid down into the warm recesses between her hairy outer lips and the naked flesh surrounding the entrance to her vagina.

At last he made the move to press his middle finger into the turgid flesh and felt it slide into the heat of her waiting vagina. Although he had been careful to ensure that his fingers were well oiled, he could feel that her own lubricant had made the passage into her body smooth, and, as he added a second finger, he slid deeply into her channel. He moved his fingers in and out for a few times, then he withdrew and slid upwards to her clitoral hood, which he pinched gently between finger and thumb, while his forefinger probed to find the emerging firmness of her clitoris. The reaction was immediate as her body tensed and her breath seemed to be suspended, then, as his finger stroked the little bulb, she emitted a long, joyful wail. He moved his hand so his finger was probing the depths of her vagina, finding the roughness of her G spot, while his thumb played tunes on her throbbing clitoris.

Just for a moment her body rose and seemed to be suspended above the bed, then she crashed back down, shuddering as her orgasm overcame her, and her vagina gushed with her fluids. She lay still, her eyes closed, for some time. Then she at last turned her head towards him, a broad smile on her face.

"So that's what an orgasm feels like. I've always thought it was just something men wrote about in mucky books, I didn't know it could really happen."

"You don't mean that you've never orgasmed before? You must be kidding."

"I kid you not. No man has ever bothered to think about me, just to ram his cock in me and satisfy himself. But you haven't done anything for yourself, aren't you going to fuck me?"

"I've got a better idea. Come and kneel on top of me."

She was a bit dubious about this, but he coaxed her body into place with her legs astride him, and her vagina poised above his waiting and very erect penis.

"Go on, guide me, you know where it goes!"

She took hold of his rigid penis -- the first time that she had ever touched him intimately -- and guided him so that the tip was pressing against her vagina lips, then she lowered herself so that they could both feel his foreskin retracting as his glans began to penetrate the warm wetness of her vagina. For her this was a totally new experience -- to be in control of the sex act. She had lived years of subjugation to men for whom she was merely a cunt to be fucked, as roughly as they wished. But now it was a delight to savour the sensation of her body opening to him as she lowered herself down the substantial length and girth of a very rigid penis. He, too, was loving the slow descent of her body onto him, until her pudenda was resting firmly on his pubis.

As she knelt above him he reached up and caressed her pendant breasts, teasing her nipples into firm tumescence, then pulling and twisting them, just hard enough to excite her without causing any real pain. She wasn't moving, but he could feel the tension in her vagina, holding him firmly in a surprisingly tight grip. Although she had been sorely abused, she was not excessively stretched and he was enjoying the sensations as she pulsed against him. He raised his hand to her neck and drew her down so that he could kiss her soft lips -- the first kiss they had shared. As he released her she began to rise and fall on him, a little clumsily for her first time on top of a man. After a while, he began to stroke her clitoris, and almost immediately she erupted into a second orgasm, her body rigid as her vagina spasmed against him.

When she quietened she kissed him again, then said "Come on top, please. Let me see what it feels like to be fucked hard by a lovely, loving man."

He drew her down on top of him, then rolled her over till he was on top, still firmly embedded in her with her legs spread wide. He was resting his torso on his arms as he began moving gently in her welcoming grasp., but she pulled him down so that his weight was fully pressing her into the mattress.

"Hard, please. I know you can do gentle, I want to be your sex toy, to submit to your strength."

He took her at her word. He slid his hands under her bottom and grasped her firm buttocks. Then he began thrusting into her, his body locked against hers and sliding roughly against her willing flesh. His face was buried in her shoulder, and he was muttering obscenities into her ear. This was no love making, just a purely animal mating. Their two bodies were sliding on each others' sweat, the sound of his cock sliding in her soaking vagina adding an audible addition to their efforts. His speed and force mounted, and she was crying out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. It couldn't last long at this intensity, and he soon exploded into her in a violent orgasm that was accompanied by her vagina clutching his rigid flesh as she,too, came to a screaming climax.

After a while, he lifted himself up onto his arms, smiling down at her sweating face. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Her lips parted under his touch, and soon their tongues were working magic. Somewhat to his surprise, he realised that he was still hard, and he moved gently inside her.

"Do you want to go again?"

"Try me, George."

This time he rolled her over onto her side, so that they were laying with legs intertwined but their torsos quite separate. As they lay comfortably together, George began caressing her pendulous breasts. His fingers stroked he aureoles and then brushed across her nipples, rubbing and then squeezing gently, feeling them grow long at his touch. He was a very patient man, and spent a long time just exciting the sensitive flesh, until he felt her vagina pulse under her arousal, softly grasping and releasing his half hard penis, and causing it to grow harder inside her. They began a mutual movement, little thrusts on his part, responsive moves from her. He dropped his hand down to her vulva, sliding his finger under her clitoral hood and feeling the little bud swell firmly. Their movements hastened a little, without ever becoming urgent, until he felt her body stiffen, then relax as she came to the gentlest of orgasms. He made a few more thrusts, then felt the blessed release as his fluid spurted into her, five or six convulsions before he was done.

They lay quietly as his penis softened and eventually slid out of her sopping vagina, followed by an ooze of his ejaculation. She giggled like a little schoolgirl.

"I think we've made a bit of a mess, I seem to be leaking buckets of your lovely juice."

"Not to worry, it'll wash out, and no one is going to see it. Anyway, have you had enough yet?"

"I reckon I could always take more from you, but just now I'd like to sleep with you cuddled up to me."

"Anything to please a lady."

True to his word, as she turned over he moved in close behind her and held her gently as she soon fell asleep. He lay awake for some time, reflecting on how good it felt to have given pleasure to this woman who had been so abused before he had rescued her. Not only that, but it was some time since he had had sex, and it had been most enjoyable for him, so he figured that this was a win-win situation, to coin a corny current phrase.

George woke as the rising sun shone through the uncurtained window. Neither of them had moved while they slept, and he was spooned closely against her warm body, and he felt his penis becoming erect -- partly for the pleasure of being close to a woman, and partly because he was beginning to need a piss. She also had felt his rising tumescence, and when she felt him moving away from her, she reached behind herself and, holding his hip, pulled him close to her again.

"Don't leave me while you've still got a lovely hard cock. I haven't woken up to the feel of a firm lump of flesh in my arse for as long as I can remember -- at least not flesh that I welcomed."

As she spoke, she had opened her legs, reached through them and grasped his penis and guided it into her waiting, wet slippery vagina. He wasn't about to complain at this unexpected activity, and began sliding smoothly in and out of her welcoming grasp. She was still very wet, and as he moved, the wet sound of sloppy flesh could be heard. He put his arm around her, and slid his fingers down over her belly and into her vulval slit, finding the little lump of the clitoris, and massaging it gently, causing her to make little mewling noises of pleasure. His movements became quicker, and as he moved he felt the muscles of her vagina gripping him in sympathy with his movements. Soon he felt the familiar rush of his fluid from his balls up into the length of his penis before being spurted high up against her cervix, his body pulsing as he delivered his climactic juices.

They stayed close for a little while until his urge to urinate got too strong, and as their juices ran again from her well used slit, he left her to relieve his bladder. While he was there, he decided to take a shower. While he was soaking, Alice arrived and joined him.

"Don't worry, I'm not demanding more sex -- not just now. Just wash my back for me, please."

He grinned, and did as she asked, finishing with a swift slap on her bottom.

"Oh you brute, I thought I was safe with you. Come to think of it, I suppose the occasional slap will remind me how much better life is now."

"Sorry, that was a bit insensitive of me -- I won't do it again, even for fun."

He gave her a brief kiss and embraced her wet body, then left her to finish while he shaved and dressed. During the day it became apparent that there was a subtle change in their relationship. Previously it had only been in any way physical when he had needed to touch her while he was massaging her abused body. Now he found a new pleasure in touching her while they were near to each other, squeezing her bottom while she was doing the cooking, giving her a quick cuddle for no particular reason, and she responded by leaning against him so that her breasts were firm against his arm.

He had been dealing with business affairs on his computer, but after lunch when he went to sit down again at the keyboard she moved behind him, slid her arms around him and eased her hands inside his shirt, tweaking his nipples as her face rubbed against his. He turned his head towards her, and their lips locked together in a long, soft kiss, their tongues entwined. She dropped her hand onto his groin, and as she gently squeezed she felt his flesh stiffening.

"Sorry George, but you started something last night and I'm panting like a bitch in heat to be taken to bed and be thoroughly fucked. Perhaps Briggs was right when he said I was made to be a whore."

"No dear, whores just do it for money, you suddenly seem to want to do it for fun, and seeing as I quite enjoyed it -- no, I enjoyed it a lot - last night, it won't be too much of a hardship to try and help you do the same, now that you've decided you've got a taste for it. And while I think of it, it's time I found out just what you taste like."

"You're not going to try eating me, are you?"

"Just a little nibble perhaps, with a lick here and a suck there, who knows what might happen."

They embraced for a moment, then he followed her up the stairs to the bedroom, groping her arse cheeks as they went. In the bedroom he held her from behind in front of the long mirror, then undressed her, her dress, bra and knickers falling to the floor, then he held her close as his hands explored her breasts and then down between her legs, where he found her vagina was welcoming his fingers into its slippery wet depths. He picked her up and lowered her onto the bed, then quickly stripped off his own clothes. He spread her legs wide and lay between them. He began kissing and nibbling at the inside of her thighs, and, as he approached her centre he smelt the heady odours of a sexually aroused woman.

Her outer lips were engorged with blood and were parted to allow the delicate fronds of her inner lips to protrude, and his searching tongue probed between them, the taste of her arousal adding to his enjoyment. He was in no hurry, so he took his time, savouring the touch and taste as his tongue gradually probed deeper into the slippery depths of her sex. Then he withdrew, and turned his attention to her clitoris, and he felt it growing between his lips as his tongue raked the surface. Normally hidden, her clit grew long and firm under his ministrations, and he could sense her body tensing with her growing arousal. To add to the sensation he slid first one, then a second, then a third finger deep into her vagina until his probing digit felt the roughness of her G spot.

Now she was in such an excited state that she could wait no longer.

"No more, George, please. Just do it -- ride me, fill me up with your cock, squash me, make me scream for mercy, please, please, fuck me.

George realised that he should stop teasing her, and do as she asked. He was amazed that she should want sex so much after all the abuse she had suffered, but this was no time for analysis. He slid up her body, and paused for a moment with his rigid penis sliding in the groove of her vulva, then he withdrew a little before plunging hard into her waiting channel, and thrust deep into her till his pubis crashed onto her, causing her to grunt as his body forced the air out of her. He slid his hands under her arse cheeks and gripped her firmly, while his finger slid between her cheeks until he felt the depression of her anus. This time he didn't hesitate, but thrust his finger firmly into her. He felt her instinctive resistance, then she relaxed slightly , allowing him access into the depths of her hot channel.

Now he began plunging hard in and out of her welcoming vagina, each stroke penetrating deep inside her to push against her cervix. She was making more and more noise, her grunts of pleasure an accompaniment to the sound of flesh on flesh as their two bellies slapped against each other. This sort of intensity could not last long, and soon George felt the pressure in his balls increase as his juice began its journey into his penis. He stopped thrusting and held her ever closer as the first rush of fluid burst out of his throbbing cock and began flooding her canal. Again and again he ejaculated into her waiting womb, till he was spent. Her body had responded by the pulsations of her vagina, gripping him with an intensity which amazed him, and when he reached the glory strokes her back arched as she was overcome by the most powerful orgasm of her life. She had become more and more noisy as he had fucked her, and when she came she let out a long wail of pure pleasure.

Slowly they relaxed, and he withdrew his finger from her arse as his erection subsided and he slid out of her, followed by a copious flow of their combined juices. He rolled off her, and they lay side by side for a while, silent till at last she spoke.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers