Don't Mess with George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George, I hardly know what to say. You really are a lovely man, and I'm madly in love with you. Don't look so worried, I'm not hoping you'll marry me, I'm much too old apart from any other considerations, but if you'll love me just a bit, that will make me very happy. And please fuck me regularly, I've got years of misery to make up for, I just can't quite grasp that what was a painful horror before, has suddenly become an mind blowing, shattering pleasure"

"I'm not going to try and kid you that I'm madly in love with you, but I do love you just the same, and I'm in no rush to change our arrangements now that you are such a very satisfactory bedmate as well as an excellent housewife. Goodness knows what will happen long term, but just for now I'm very happy to be with you, and if that makes you happy, let's stick with it. By the way, forgive me for attacking your arse, it was a bit insensitive of me."

"God, don't apologise. Much to my surprise, it was another enjoyable experience, and, if you want to put anything else in that particular place, I'm sure you're only too welcome."

"Thanks for the offer, I'll certainly take you up on it in the not too distant future. Now, I seem to remember that I was about to do some work when you thrust your disgusting attentions upon me. I need to make money to keep you in the manner to which you seem to be becoming accustomed, so I'll go and shower -- and please don't come with me, or you'll start me off again."

For the next few months they lived happily together, with rarely a night passing when they didn't enjoy each others' bodies. He took up her offer of anal sex, and she discovered how pleasant this could be when prefaced by a long arousal session involving copious use of KY jelly to lubricate her back passage.

He was able to carry out most of his work at home, interspersed with visits to clients rarely involving an overnight stay. However, one Middle Eastern client made him a very lucrative offer which would involve a stay of several weeks in his country. George was reluctant to leave Alice for a long period, as she was still a little nervous about possible visits from Jack Briggs' vicious friends, whom he might have asked to wreak revenge on her. The divorce proceedings were going through, but still George thought it better to arrange some protection for her. His father had recently taken early retirement, having sold his very successful business. He had already met Alice and they got on well together, and, as he had sold his house and not yet purchased an apartment as he intended, he was very happy to come and live in George's house and look after Alice during George's absence. As his favourite police sergeant, Jane Peel, had also agreed to keep an eye out for any unwanted visitors, he felt reassured as he left on his trip.

During his trip he was in regular contact with his father by email, but oddly he noticed the replies drying up a few days before he came home. When he arrived he found the house locked up and deserted, but on entering the reason became obvious. On the kitchen table was a letter directed to him from his father.

'George, there's no easy way to put this, so I'll be brief and direct. I've fallen for Alice and she seems to be a bit smitten by me. I think you're too young to appreciate her charms properly, so I've taken her off on a world cruise so we can get to know each other better. I'm sorry this leaves you without an excellent cook/housekeeper, not to mention her excellent talents in other directions, but I'm sure you'll accept that it will be good for her and you should be able to find another bed warmer -- how about the blonde copper, I think she fancies you.

We'll be in touch shortly. Your ever loving Father.

Underneath was a note in Alice's handwriting.

George, please forgive me for leaving you like this. I'll never forget all you have done for me, and I'll always love you.

Alice

There was another scribbled note, saying that Fido was with Jane.

George sat down and began to laugh until the tears rolled down his cheeks. He couldn't have been happier for both Alice and his father, who had struggled to get over the death of his wife a year earlier. He would miss Alice in many ways. She had been the next best thing to a wife for him, and being responsible for helping her transformation from an abused drudge to an attractive woman with some remarkable bedroom talents gave him great satisfaction.

He phoned the police station to tell Jane that he was back and to arrange to collect Fido. She replied that she would bring the dog with her when she left work, and she duly arrived a couple of hours later. Fido went mad when he saw George, and it was a few minutes before George was able to greet Jane. He hadn't taken in the fact that she was wearing uniform, the first time he had seen her like that because, as a detective sergeant she normally wore civilian clothing.

"What's with the fancy dress then?"

"I'm a police officer, remember?"

"Yes, I had worked that out, but you don't usually wear that lot -- pity, really, you look good in it. But why today, you haven't been put back on the beat, have you?"

"Thank you, kind sir, all compliments gratefully accepted. Actually I had a bit of an accident at work, and it's partly Fido's fault."

"Why, he didn't pee on you or something?"

"No, I took him into work with me, and I'd taken a little walk with him at lunch time when I saw a lowlife I'd been trying to find for ages. He took off, and so did Fido, who assumed this was some sort of game. Needless to say, the crim assumed that the beast was going to do him harm and made a run down the path by the river, then he tripped over and dived in head first, closely followed by Fido. He couldn't swim -- that's the crim, not Fido - and he was going down for the second time when I caught up, so I had to dive in to rescue the silly bastard. I dragged him out, not helped by the dog trying to lick him better, which really scared the shit out of him. Finally I managed to march him back to the nick, where, needless to say, I got the piss taken something rotten. After I'd got him banged up I went and showered and put on the only dry clothes that I had in my locker, which was the uniform I wear on parades and so on. So I'm not sure whether to be grateful to your bloody hound for helping me get someone I'd been after for ages, or pissed off for getting me soaked."

"Oh well, it suits you anyway." He suddenly started to laugh.

"What's so funny, me getting soaked?"

"Well, that too, but really I was laughing at a memory of a bloke I served with."

"Why, did he fall into rivers as well?"

"No. it was just what he used to say was one of his ambitions, but I don't think I'll tell you."

"Oh, for God's sake, you're winding me up, so tell me before I arrest you for irritating a police sergeant in the execution of her duty."

"You're off duty, so that won't work, but I'll tell you -- it's just that he said he had a long term ambition to screw a police woman in uniform."

"You had disgusting friends, obviously. I don't imagine that you'd have ever had ideas like that."

"Weellll! The thought might have crossed my mind. What's the sentence likely to be for groping under a policewoman's skirt?

"Ten years at least, depending how high you go - hardly worth it, I'd have thought."

"Hm. Depends on the quality of the policewoman. Hardly worth it for some of your colleagues, but one or two......."

"Name one!"

George moved towards her, bent down and placed one hand on each of her calves, then slid slowly upwards under her skirt.

"Two years."

His hands slowly climbed, the firm, nylon clad flesh warm under his touch. Higher he climbed , his hands opening to hold the swelling of her lower thigh.

"Four years."

He felt a change in the texture of the material, and realised he had arrived at the elasticated reinforcement of hold up stockings, not the expected tights. Then his fingers felt another texture change, as he progressed from the slippery firm fabric to the softer, and altogether more enjoyable feeling of her smooth skin.

"Eight years."

Now his enquiring fingers came to the sudden swelling as her thighs met her buttocks. His hands surrounded the firm flesh of a magnificent pair of hemispheres, and he began squeezing and caressing her pliant arse. Then, somewhat belatedly, he realised that something was missing -- any fabric covering the luscious flesh. Just to be sure that she wasn't wearing a thong, he let his fingers wander down the depths of the division between her cheeks, but found only warm flesh.

"Well, well, well. What a naughty policewoman, no knickers. Bottoms have been spanked for less than that."

"You spank my bottom and I'll get you banged up for life. I told you: everything got soaked, and I didn't have a spare pair at work, and I wasn't anticipating having my arse groped by a randy pillock like you."

"That's all very well, but being knickerless amounts to provocation in my book, and I'm ever so easily provoked. So I'm afraid I'm going to demonstrate that I am, as you say, randy, though I like to think that I'm not too much of a pillock."

With that his hands, which were still fondling her attributes with some enthusiasm, were suddenly lifted, which had the effect of lifting her skirt up to her waist. With one smooth movement he then grasped her under her buttocks and lifted her up onto the kitchen table. She was now displaying a generous, though neatly trimmed, growth of very fair pubic hair.

"My, my, so you really are blonde -- and very nice too."

"How do you know it isn't dyed down there as well? It isn't, that would be too much faff, so it's just as well it's natural."

"Well, it suits you, and I must say it's nice to find a hairy chuff, I'm not a fan of the plucked chicken look. Mind you, it could do with combing."

"Why don't you shut up and get on with your filthy plans, then I can enjoy charging you with all sorts of interesting misdemeanours, plus a few I might make up on the way."

"Right, I'll get my money's worth. Where shall I start? I know, nothing like a bit of muff diving to get things off to a good start."

With that he pushed her legs apart, giving him a view of the groove of her vulva through the surrounding hair. He began kissing the insides of her firm thighs, moving from leg to leg, and gradually approaching her sex. He was starting to sense the smell of an aroused woman, and he pushed her legs further apart till her outer lips parted, showing him her pretty pink vaginal lips, already glistening slightly where her fluid was beginning to leak. Now he leaned forward till his lips met hers, and he began sucking and nibbling gently on the turgid flesh, then thrust his tongue forward till it slid deep into her hot vagina. After plunging in and out several times, he withdrew and now attacked her clitoris which was still hiding under its fleshy hood. It quickly swelled under his touch and showed itself to him, whereupon he sucked it between his lips, causing her to squeal her pleasure. A few moments of this attention was all that it took to bring her to her first orgasm. Her legs clamped hard on his head and her body shook, then relaxed as she came down from a very quick reaction to his touch.

"Get on with it, and let's see what sort of weapon I can charge you with using to assault me."

George didn't need any further encouragement , and he quickly undid his belt and zip, then pushed down his jeans and pants together. What popped out was enough to bring a smile to her lips. It wouldn't have won first prize in a Cock of the Year contest on size grounds, but it was certainly on the big side of average, both in girth and length, and was now standing proud in all its uncircumcised glory.

He was just the right height for his weapon to be lined up nicely with her gaping slit, and he grasped her arse and drew her forward to the edge of the table so that he was just touching the slippery wet lips. Then he pulled her further towards him and he felt his foreskin being pushed back as his glans began its journey, She was still surprisingly tight, and he slowly felt himself penetrating her till their pubic hairs nestled together, and his cock was nudging against her cervix. She lifted her legs and locked them firmly around his waist, her heels pressing against his buttocks. His arms were around her and he pulled her torso close, her breasts pressing into his chest, and his lips found hers, warm and moist and parted to welcome the approach of his tongue into the hot wetness. After a while he slackened his grip as their lips reluctantly parted.

"About time you kissed me, I've been waiting months for that. It's usually considered polite to kiss a lady before sticking your cock into her private place. You're still liable to a life sentence though."

"In that case I must make sure I get my money's worth. Anyway, you're a copper, not a lady"

"Bloody hell, you're pressing your luck, aren't you? Is this one of the other offences you want to be taken into consideration?"

"You talk too much. Let's see if I can shut you up."

With that he withdrew, then rammed his cock hard and deep in to her. She made an audible grunt in response, he repeated the process, over and over again. Her hungry vagina was grasping his flesh spasmodically, and when he felt the first rush of fluid rising from his balls to spurt into her channel, his cock felt gripped as never before, almost to the extent of being painful as well as incredibly stimulating. He held her close as he ejaculated over and over again till he was at last spent, and he felt the grip of her legs around him slacken.

They stayed together for some time, as his cock softened, and her vaginal pressures pushed him out. They were slowly relaxing as they came down from the sexual peak. At last he stood back and she slipped off the table, smoothing her skirt down as she did so, while he pulled up his trousers.

"Well, now you've had your fantasy fuck, what next do you have in mind?" she asked.

"I thought we might go upstairs, so I can strip you off and find out what the top half of you looks like, see if it's up to the standard of the bottom half."

"So is the bottom half up to your high standards?"

"The important bit seems to work pretty well."

"So it should, it's nearly as new. Before you start stripping me, let's sit down and talk for a minute, and a drink wouldn't hurt. Pour one while I go and have a pee."

She left the room and went to the bathroom, where she mopped up the remains of their juices from her thighs and vulva, and had a quick wash. Then she returned, and they sat down with the wine that he had poured.

"When you said that your lady garden is as good as new, were you saying what I think you were?"

"If you think I said that I am damned nearly a virgin, you are right. I've only done it once before, and I wish I hadn't."

"Why not? Wasn't it a very enjoyable experience."

"Oh, it was all right, I suppose. I'd lost my hymen years before when I slipped on my bike, so it wasn't painful. But the bastard who did it was an inspector who took advantage of the innocence of a probationer and conned me into believing he was madly in love with me. Then I overheard him joking about it with one of his mates the next day and my illusions were rapidly removed -- I gathered that I wasn't the first he'd conned into bed by any means."

"What happened after that?"

"I told him what I had heard, and that he'd better keep his hands off me in the future. We had a tricky working relationship for a bit, but I finally convinced him that I'd forgiven and forgotten. It took me nearly five years before I managed to set him up for a charge of bribery and corruption, and he went down for twelve years. By the way, the charge wasn't invented, he'd been on the take ever since he was on the beat, but no one up till then had had the motive to nail him. So, take note, if you cross me I'm a right bitch!"

"I'll bear that in mind. I must admit it hadn't occurred to me that you might be -- well, sexually inexperienced, or I wouldn't have attacked you like that."

"You just thought that I'm old enough to have had it off regularly."

"Something like that -- and certainly pretty enough to have had plenty of opportunity."

"Compliments will get you a long way, up my skirt, anyway. In case you hadn't guessed, I enjoyed it anyway, even if it wasn't how I planned I might seduce you."

"You seduce me!!!!"

"To coin a coarse phrase, I've been gagging for you since about a week after I met you. If I hadn't realised just what you were doing for Alice, I'd have made it very clear long ago. I knew you were sharing a bed with her, which was bad enough, but when I realised you were actually having sex with her, you've no idea how jealous I was. What you did for her was amazing, changing her from a an abused wreck into a normal, attractive woman was beyond wonderful, but I still wanted you. When she told me she was going off with your dad, I couldn't believe my luck, and I'd all sorts of ideas about how I could con my way into your bed -- and, perhaps, your heart."

"Then the object of your dreams raped you!"

"That wasn't rape. I know you are ex-SAS and all that, but I could still have put up a certain amount of resistance. We do get trained a bit, and I've had to repulse unwanted advances before."

"Whatever. I completely misread you, and perhaps you'll let me seduce you in a more gentlemanly way now. You may have guessed that I'm not unhappy about Alice eloping with Daddy. All the time I was away I'd been worrying about what the future would be with us, and I would have hated to hurt her in any way, so when I found the Old Man had taken her on, I was really chuffed, it will be ideal for both of them. Only trouble is, I've lost a bloody good cook and housekeeper as well as a pleasant bedmate."

"Given the right terms, I think I know someone who might fit the bill, though you'd need to train her in the bed department."

"I hope you aren't joking. The other thing that preoccupied my mind while I was away was whether you would be interested in a relationship."

"If I had any doubts, they went when you stuck your tongue in my vagina. I'd never even thought about oral sex, but when you did that it was as though a fireworks display had gone off in my head. I want to spend the rest of my life sharing a bed with you. There's never been another man who remotely interested me, please don't let me down, will you. And now, you mentioned some scheme to get my clothes off?"

"So that's what you meant by a life sentence! I need to think about that, and I think best when I'm in bed, so let's go upstairs, and we can see about the clothes off scenario."

He took her hand and led her to the stairs, where she went up in front of him. As he followed, his hand slid up her skirt and grasped her firm buttock. When they arrived at his bedroom, she turned to face him.

"What next?"

"I take your clothes off."

He started a slow unveiling of her body. He undid the buttons on her uniform shirt, and slid it off her shoulders. Her bra was white and best described as sensible. It was designed to support her bust, not to titillate any man who might be disrobing her. He put his arms round her and unhooked the firm garment and then slid the shoulder straps down and allowing the fabric to fall away from her body. The breasts thus exposed were just gorgeous -- full and firm, and hardly dropping at all without the support of the bra. They weren't huge, probably a C cup, but were beautifully shaped, standing proud of her chest and with slightly upturned nipples. These beauties were coral pink in colour, and were raised from the surrounding aureoles which were a paler pink and again were slightly raised from her breasts.