Don't Mess with George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George considered himself to be a connoisseur of breasts, having admired quite a few, both in pictures and in the flesh, but he could not recall ever having seen such perfectly formed examples of a woman's prime adornment. He stood transfixed for long enough for her to comment.

"Up to your standard, are they?"

"They'll do I reckon."

"Talk about damning with faint praise."

"Does fabulous sound better?"

"You talk too much, let's have more action."

He took her at her word and unfastened her skirt and let it slide down to the floor, where she stepped out of it. Now she was naked except for the black stockings encasing her long legs. He bent down and slid each hose down the lengths of the firm, warm flesh, and, as she raised each leg in turn, he peeled them over her feet. As he was doing this he was faced with a close up of her blonde bush through which he could just see the outline of her fleshy lips. He took a deep breath and inhaled the deep aroma of an aroused, sexy woman.

"You know, people talk about favourite smells and go on about fresh coffee and fresh bread, but for me there's nothing like the smell of a freshly aroused vagina, and if I could bottle your smell I'd make a fortune from it. Pong de Pussy, perhaps?"

"You are a bit coarse at times, George. You aren't in the Mess now. And it's rude to stick your nose in a lady's private parts and comment on her odour. And, by the way, you're still dressed."

"Excuse me, I'm sure. I can soon rectify that."

He stood up and stripped off all his clothes. Her eyes slowly roamed over his body, taking in the firm torso, no bulging muscles, just a look of built in strength and solidity, covered with a mat of dark hair. Lower, she again saw the large, thick penis hanging over his balls, and remembered the pleasure of his earlier presence inside her. The musculation of his legs was more obvious, and again the hair that covered his torso was evident -- not very thick, just nicely covered.

"Yes, you'll do nicely -- let's see if the performance is up to the appearance."

"I'll do my very best. Now, hang on while I get a towel, then I'll treat you to Alice's favourite foreplay."

She wondered what was coming, but said nothing as he went to a cupboard and fetched a large bath towel, drew the covers back on the bed, and spread out the towel.

"Right, up you get and lie down on your front."

She did as she was told, and lay down on the towel. George produced a bottle of oil and poured a small quantity on her back between her shoulder blades, then began to gently spread it over her skin. His hands were surprisingly soft and he was patiently working the oil over the pliant flesh, starting with her neck, shoulders and arms, then progressing down her back to her waist and hips.

Jane gradually became totally relaxed as he worked on her body, partly a massage as his hands pressed firmly into her, then a caress as he was just stroking her. As she luxuriated in his care she reflected on the startling events of the recent hours. She had become aware that she had totally fallen for this tough ex soldier over the recent months. She had been fascinated to see the way he had cared for and nurtured Alice, turning her life around so dramatically, and she had come to love the soft side of this toughie, and had hoped that he might gently introduce her to the joys of physical love, which she had lacked ever since the disastrous affair with her colleague. She had certainly not dreamed of being picked up and unceremoniously fucked on the kitchen table, and it should have been an appalling experience, but it was just the opposite. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her, and she could still sense the thrill of that mini orgasm as his tongue lapped her vaginal lips and he sucked her erect clitoris, and could feel in her vagina the sense of that dramatic and unexpected invasion of her inner depths by his rampant penis.

She was glad that he hadn't realised her sexual near virginity, as he would doubtless have spent much longer before invading her body -- and she now realised that she hadn't wanted to wait, and that the somewhat brutal invasion of her privacy had thrilled her in a way that would have taken a hell of a long time by a more gentle seduction. Now she was just loving the feel of his hands as he began gently squeezing and massaging her firm buttocks and the soft intrusion a little way between her arse cheeks, and then a slightly deeper intrusion, and then a little deeper and then.....

"George, that's a bit personal."

"Sorry, don't you like being touched there?"

"I've never been touched there at all, as you might well guess, and it isn't a question of not liking it, but....well, I thought only poofters went in for arse invading, and I wouldn't have thought..."

"Well, life can be full of surprises, can't it. Just hang on a minute and tell me when to stop."

His fingers had now penetrated deep into her cleft, and she felt his touch as the tips lightly touched the puckered rosebud. He withdrew for a moment, and ran some oil down the cleft and then brought his finger back into contact and spread the oil over her arsehole, then began a slow process of touching her a little more firmly,until he began to penetrate her.

"Are you sure, George. I mean, it's a bit mucky back there. It's much more pleasant than I expected -- OH!!"

The startled noise was her reaction to his finger penetrating through her sphincter up to his second knuckle. He left it there a moment, then withdrew before pushing in again.

"Oh, bloody hell, that feels good. It ought to be disgusting, but it isn't -- oh I think I'm going to....cum...oh God, no, stop, please."

George stopped moving as he felt her body tense, then relax, after which he withdrew leaving her with the odd feeling that he was still there as he sphincter tightened again.

!"Well, that was a bit of a success, wasn't it. Perhaps you'd like to play more adventurous games on another occasion."

"I can't imagine what you mean, but for sure I'll enjoy finding out."

He returned to his task of oiling her body, this time moving down her legs, enjoying the feel of the firm muscular thighs, the soft patch at the back of her knees, then down her calves to her feet. He drew her body over onto her back, and started again on her feet, smoothing the oil in between her toes, round her ankles, then began the exciting trip back up her legs till he came to the junction of her thighs, His fingers had parted her legs a little and he slid up the inside till he could just feel the heat from her vulva and the sensation of her generous pubic hair. He then lifted his hands and moved to her shoulders, where he massaged shoulders and neck, followed by her arms. Then he returned to her shoulders and began a slow descent to the swell of her breasts, moving slowly in a circular motion, cupping the generous mounds of warm flesh, and gradually approaching the centre. He watched her nipples beginning to harden, and he circled her aureoles with his finger tips before at last arriving at the turgid mounds at the centre. He squeezed the firm nubbins and started to draw his fingers from the base to the tips, each time squeezing a little harder each time as he drew the nipples outward, raising the surrounding flesh in the process.

As the sensation in her nipples grew more and more intense with his pressure, Jane felt an unaccustomed and delightful response in her body. Every part of her felt alive and asking to be caressed, and her vagina began to feel strangely wet. Normally,when she masturbated -- not something she often did as she found it unsatisfying -- her vagina lubricated a little, but more damp than wet. Now she could feel a leakage of liquid over her vaginal lips, and her channel felt slippery and she sensed slight muscular contractions, a totally new sensation. For a woman of her age, she was remarkably inexperienced, and the caresses of a loving and gentle man were waking desires that were new and wonderful.

George was now moving his attentions further down her body, massaging her the soft inward curve of her waist and then over her hips and across the slight curve of her belly. She had missed the attention to her breasts, but now her arousal grew as his fingers approached her centre. A slow descent down over her the soft peak of her mons and through the mat of hair brought him to the top of her vulva. Just when she thought he was going to touch her most in intimate parts he moved either side to the tops of her thighs, then slid his hands slowly between them. With no conscious effort on her part, her legs parted to ease his access, and he felt the warm flesh of her muscular thighs as he moved, inexorably, towards her vulva. He raised his hands for a moment, causing her to feel a sense of loss, then he put a little more oil on his hands before resuming his movement so that his fingers were sliding in the groove between her thigh and her vulva.

Now she was getting desperate for him to probe her further, but she resisted the urge to tell him to hurry. Then she felt him caressing her outer lips, which, unknown to her, had swollen and reddened with the blood of her arousal. His fingers slid inside her lips, squeezing the plump flesh and feeling the slippery wetness of her juice, and he probed further, now deep between her lips, and he was looking at the pink flower of her vaginal lips, topped by the swelling of the hood over her clitoris. At last he arrived at the hood and he began rubbing his finger tip over the surface, and almost at once he felt the swelling of her sex bud under the hood and, as he moved his fingers more quickly, the head became firm enough to push out and allow him to hold it and masturbate it like a tiny penis.

His fingers on her clitoris were setting her body alight, and, just when she thought nothing could feel better, he leaned forward and raked the little bud with his tongue, before sucking it into his mouth and gently nipping it with his teeth. To add to her pleasure he slipped his middle finger into the hot wetness of her vagina, thrusting deep into her with his finger tip probing to find the rough surface of her G-spot. This was totally unexplored territory for Jane. Her masturbation had been confined to her clitoris, and she had never probed deeply inside her own vagina, and this discovery of another exquisitely sensitive spot brought her to an instant orgasm. He felt her vagina contracting to hold his finger and her body tensing and her hips pushing her sex hard against his probing hand and his lips. Her legs closed against his head while her hand on the back of his cranium forced him to bury his face deeper into the hot flesh. Although her thighs were closed hard on his ears, he could still hear her squeals of pleasure as she abandoned all restraint at the pleasure of his ministrations.

George waited till the paroxysms of orgasm died down, then stopped his ministrations on her sex and raised his head. He had no doubt what she wanted next, and he was only too glad to give it to her. His penis was rock hard, and he could think of only one thing to do to ease the pressure. He slid slowly up her body, till his rampant weapon was lying in the groove of her vulva, between her parted outer lips. He moved slowly back and forth, sliding in the groove and causing more pleasure for her as he rubbed against her clitoris. Then he moved down so that the crown of his penis was resting against her vaginal lips, wet and slippery from her orgasmic secretions. As an ex SAS man, his aim was perfect and when he pushed forward he felt his foreskin slide back as his glans entered the heat of her waiting body. He continued his thrust very slowly till he was fully engaged in her, and their pubis were pressed hard against each other.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Just perfect -- amazing how well things fit together, like we were made for each other. Oh, is this a good time to say I think I'm in love with you?"

"There's never a bad time, and I think I may have fallen a bit".

"Right, that's enough talk, now let's see some action."

George was now supporting his upper body on his arms, and, as he started to move gently in and out of her, they could watch as his cock became uncovered as he withdrew, then again became immersed, her vagina lips turning in and out to accept him. He lowered his head so that he could take a nipple into his mouth, and as he gently bit her he felt her vagina muscles clutch at his rigid penis. As he thrust into her pliant body he could sense her growing excitement, her breathing becoming shorter and her body starting to lift perceptively in response to his. Now George was very conscious that his orgasm was fast approaching, and his movements speeded up. She too was becoming ever more aware that her whole sensory system seemed to be concentrated in her vagina and, as his pubis rubbed against her clitoris she wanted to be ever closer to him. Her arms were clasped around his back and pulled him down so that his full weight was pressing down on her. As his orgasm neared, he too held her close to him, his hands holding her firm buttocks as his fingers pressed deep into the cleft. Finally he felt the rush of fluid from his balls up his penis, and he thrust as hard as he could into her as he erupted deep into her vagina, searching its way to her womb.

For Jane, she too felt her body spasming as her orgasm engulfed her senses, and she felt a totally unfamiliar flow of liquid from her vagina. She was discovering that she was one of the women who release fluid at orgasm, and could sometimes actually squirt liquid from her vaginal glands. Just now she only knew that this was the most wonderful sensation that her body had ever experienced.

Gradually their bodies came down from the heights of passion, and George lifted himself from her, his penis flopping out of her soaking vagina. He lay beside her, both basking in the after sex glow of pleasure.

"Well?" he asked.

"It was worth waiting for all those years. I never guessed it could be that good, especially after my first experience with that bastard. I feel so good, I don't know what you had in mind for the next few hours, but would it be bad manners if I just nod off for a bit? I ought to go and mop up my nether regions -- I had no idea I'd get soaked like that, quite apart from your delightful juice, but I'm happy to lie here feeling it leak out, though it might make the bed a bit messy"

"I'll be quite happy to nod off with you and we can change the bedding when we wake up. If you agree, we've got all the rest of our lives to play lovely games together, so there's no immediate rush. Mind you , it won't be long before I want to do disgusting things with you, but for now -- sleep well!.